Switch my sweetheart

By Kyo_j_readz

Naruto and Hinata broke up months ago and decided to become close friends due to a tiny problem with hinata n... More

First day back
No time
Girls are scary
boys are dumb when it comes to dates
avoid
Trouble
I'm Alone
hangout with me Sakura...
Sasuke's Reasons
Get the Blond or stay on your knees
Forgive the Raven or stay on your knees
What's going on with me!?
sleepover games
coming out in a closet
Where is she...
ask him out...
Sad little Raven
Dance with me...

Friend's past

1.9K 49 21
By Kyo_j_readz

Hello! This chapter is just showing what happened to Sasuke and Suigetsu's past fight.

If you wish to not read this you are welcome not to. Think of it as a filler! The next chapter will go back to the present!

Anyways back to the story~

Konoha middle school

3rd pov

"Oi sasuke! Let's walk home together!" Suigetsu ran over to sasuke who was at the gates.

"I thought you would wait for jūgo to finish?" Sasuke said.

"Hehe nah he lives all the way across town anyways...so did you open Karin's little love note?" Suigetsu nudged on sasuke.

"Yeah...she won't leave me alone. She's nice and all...but...she can get a little too nice."

"Haha! Only for you buddy!"

"Tch whatever"

Suigetsu looked at him then at the letter.

"So you won't be bothered if I ask her to be in our group?"

"Huh? What do you mean?....oh wait, you like her don't you?"

Suigetsu stopped in his tracks and blushed.

"N-no! Ew! What makes you think that!?"

"I mean you make fun of her, then out of nowhere you would invite her to eat with us....your not really that secretive. Plus you also make a very evil face when she gets too close to me...."

Suigetsu furrowed his eyebrows and blushed.

"Tch! I just think we should have a girl in our friend group..."

Sasuke rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Tell her to come eat with us at lunch...then we could head to the lake by the bridge."

Suigetsu beamed as he jumped in front of sasuke.

"Really! I-I mean...cool..."

Suigetsu looked down with a smile on his face.

Time skip

Sasuke's pov

It's finally our last year of middle school...I'm finally going to ask Sakura to be my girlfriend. Then after that, I'll go over to Naruto and tell him the big news.

"Oi! Sasuke let's go and eat now!" I turned to see Suigetsu running over to me.

"Okay."

3rd pov

Normally the two boys would eat with the others, but today was different. Suigetsu and Sasuke both ate their onigiri in silence.

"...Suigetsu..." sasuke broke the silence.

"Hm?"

"....today....today I'm going to ask Sakura to be my girlfriend."

"Oh....is that so..."

Sasuke looked over to see Suigetsu making a very unusual face he never shows.

"Why are you angry?"

"Huh?"

"Its written all over your face."

Suigetsu looked at his friend and then smirked.

"Heh...it's just...its funny to me that you can ignore Karins feelings while doing all of this...I mean...Sakura isn't that different from Karin."

Sasuke stiffened up and made a ticked expression on his face.

"Huh? I thought you were in love with Karin?"

"I am...however, I put her feelings first...and those feelings are for you."

"Suigetsu....I dont like this."

"honestly...I dont like this either..."

The two sat in the dead silence until Suigetsu spoke again.

"Haha! Whatever if you like Sakura then go for it! I'm not gonna stop it!"

Sasuke looked over at the smiling boy and frowned.

For the past week the two boys wouldn't even look at each other. Everytime Jūgo and Karin asked what's happening they would shrug it off.

Soon they got over it and started talking again....until sasuke walked over to the lunch table.

"Yo guys." Sasuke greeted.

"Hi sasuke-kun..."

Karin and everyone else froze when they saw sasuke wrapping his arm around Sakura. Suigetsu gritted his sharp teeth in silence.

"Hehe excuse me..." Karin left to the hallways while Jūgo sat there confused.

"Tch!" Suigetsu ran past the couple.

Sasuke awkwardly sat down with Jūgo and Sakura. Not long after Karin came back while suigetsu dragged himself back.

They all talked but with tension in their throats.

"So Karin! It's finally nice to meet you! Now you'll have a girl to hang with!" Sakura beamed.

Sasuke and Suigetsu looked at Karin who looked like she wanted to cry.

"Oh yes of course!...Sasuke-kun, I'll be rooting for you and Sakura-chan!" Karin smiled.

Sasuke smiled and nodded as well. Suigetsu lookes at him them back down at his plate.

After school

"Oi Suigetsu..."

"Huh?"

"...can you stop giving me dirty looks."

"It's kinda hard not to you know...I mean why don't you tell Karin off instead of  shoving it all in her face?"

"Its not like that!"

"OH YEAH! THEN WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS TO US!?"

"LIKE WHAT!?"

"SO DISTANT FROM US! IF YOU REALLY DON'T WANNA HANGOUT THEN JUST SAY IT! we'll leave!....hell you can fucking leave!"

Suigetsu grabbed Sasuke's collar.

Suddenly a group of lowlife people walked up to the two. Since it was the end of school, the boys were walking together.

"Oi! It's that little kid again!" One of the guys said.

"Yeah the white haired one! Oi ya lil punk! Let's teach you a lesson."

Suigetsu felt his feet leave the ground as one of the men held him up.

"Sasuke help!"

One of the guys turned to sasuke and smirked.

"If you leave now, we won't do anything to you."

Sasuke looked at his friend then at the ground.

"You were the one who said to fucking leave..."

Sasuke turned around while suigetsu felt his whole body shut down.

"Dont do anything too harmful..."  Was the last thing sasuke said before turning to the next block.

"SASUKE!!!"

Suigetsu was beaten and left to crawl himself back home.

Sasuke was at home as he started to tremble.

"Why...why didn't I help..."

"Hes my friend....even though he put up with me...I can't stand the fact he doesn't like Sakura...I need to apologize."

The next day

Sasuke made it to his first class where he saw Suigetsu with a black eye and a bandage on his cheek. He then saw Jūgo and Karin with him.

"...guys-"

"Dont ever come near us ever again! Can't you see you've done enough..." Karin made an angry face with tears in her eyes.

Sasuke slowly backed away before running off.

From that day on, team Taka had dissolved....

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading!

Cya luvs (◠‿・)—☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 490 6
I may change the title of this, this was the only thing that came to mind for the title. Anyways, the info for the AU is on the first chapter! This i...
592K 8.1K 30
This book is just a bunch of oneshots I'll be making. you are free to give me any ideas that you would like also their will be LEMON AND FLUFF in the...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
47.3K 2.3K 34
This is the second book to my DreamSMP x reader. If you didn't read the first book yet, please do so before reading this One. In this Book we'll look...