Inescapable Fatality ❦ Taegyu...

By Taegyaza

❦ "There's this sophomore at Westwood Academy named Choi Beomgyu, and you must kill him." "But make him fall... More

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷 🆘
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 🩸
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹 🌺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟻
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟼
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟽
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟾
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟿
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟶
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟷
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟸
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟹
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟺
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟻
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟼
𝙴𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟽

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟹

1.6K 124 134
By Taegyaza

Taehyun stepped out of the bathroom and immediately met eyes with the three boys, precisely Yeonjun.

The aforementioned stared at him back with a fierce look. A ton of questions flashed through Yeonjun's mind as he looked at him.

'Why does Beomgyu like this guy more than me? What does he have that I don't? We've known each other way longer than they have, so why was it so easy for him to fall for Taehyun instead of me?
So f*cking unfair.'

Taehyun's stare drifted to Soobin, the blue-haired had his arm around Beomgyu's waist. Which irritated Taehyun for some reason. He doesn't know what it is, but seeing his target in someone else's arms really irked him.

He really doesn't like this.

He just grabbed his bag then advanced towards the front door. He briefly turned around to wave at his friend "Thanks for yesterday, I had fun" he said genuinely, he meant it.

He's been wanting to spend a day with a friend at an amusement park. And Beomgyu granted that wish, and he made the experience even better by displaying his kind and outgoing self to Taehyun. The latter appreciates him for that...

The older looked down "Me too.. Actually Taehyun, I was wondering if you'd like to go to class together-"

"Sure!" Taehyun smiled at him "I'll wait for you outside" and with that, the blonde exited the scene.

When he left, Soobin nudged the arm of the shorter "I'm glad y'all are getting close"

The younger made a shy smile "You know.. it came to me that Taehyun is just as cute on the inside as he is on the outside. I really think I like him.."

Yeonjun had it. He just couldn't listen to this. He stomped out of the room, leaving the two in confusion. After taking hold of the doorknob and opening the door, he made contact with Taehyun.

~

"What are you up to Kang?!" He spat.

Taehyun eyed the pink-haired, the latter clearly looked annoyed, unfriendly vibes all over and god knows why. "When are you not mad..? What do you mean?"

The older approached him more, with a scowl still set on his face "Don't play dumb. What do you want from Beomgyu?!"

"...I just wanna be his friend."

Yeonjun wasn't buying it "Someone like you always has a hidden motive. And we both know you hate socialising."

Even though Taehyun's shorter, he was somehow looking down at the other "I may hate that because people like you abandoned me. We were friends, but you completely stopped talking to me. Now is it bad that I want to make new ones?"

"Well Beomgyu doesn't want your friendship, no one does-"

The blonde suddenly looked more serious than usual "That may be true. But you, do you want Beomgyu's friendship? Or do you want more than that?"

Yeonjun suddenly froze, not knowing what to reply for once. Taehyun continued "I want to say something... I feel like the blue-haired f*ckward named Soobin, also wants something more from you"

"What do you—"

The door leading to the dorm suddenly opened, revealing Beomgyu and Soobin.
"Taehyun!" Beomgyu exclaimed with a big smile on his face "Are you ready to go?"

Taehyun chuckled "yep—"
But his eyes soon widened, Beomgyu had suddenly grabbed his hand with both of his own.
Taehyun stared down at their paired hands as they both blushed with the brunette immediately retreating his action "Ah s-sorry! I don't know what came over me"

Taehyun gently took hold of the other's hand back "...I don't mind, we can walk like this, even though we look like a couple" he made a cute giggle.

Instead of shying out like usual, Beomgyu giggled as well then poked the younger's cheek.

Taehyun just smiled and pulled the older to start walking alongside him "Come on or we'll be late"
They headed off, forgetting the fact that they weren't alone.

Soobin glanced at Yeonjun who looked hurt, so frustrated that it looked like was on the verge of crying. Soobin put an arm around his shoulder "Hey... what's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong." Yeonjun sighed "Going on dates, holding hands, sleeping together.. The hell is this!?" He yelled at Soobin who hadn't done anything wrong. The blue-haired's eyes soon weakened after seeing that tears started trickling down the older's cheeks.

"I should be the one doing this with Beomgyu, not that piece of shit! And are we really not going to tell him how violent Taehyun can be?! He doesn't deserve someone like Beomgyu!"

Soobin put his hands on the other's cheeks and squeezed them in a playful way "Don't make that face Yeonjuniee~ you're more handsome when you smile"

Since he still looks dispirited, Soobin pulled him in a hug "There there..." even though Yeonjun doesn't treat him the way he would like, Soobin is a soft-hearted boy who still loves Yeonjun no matter what "I know how it feels when the one you like, likes someone else. So wanna talk before class starts? I'll share some of my precious bread with you~"

Yeonjun couldn't lie that he's the best shoulder to lean on. He really is the one who is always there for him and cheers him up instantly, not Beomgyu.. but the pink-haired doesn't really realise that. And while not taking the hint, he hummed "Mhm...thank you Soob.."

~

Taehyun and Beomgyu gradually became closer and closer, much to both Taehyun and Yeonjun's dislike.
The blonde just couldn't help but like Beomgyu and he was starting to wonder if these feelings were even platonic.

~~~
10 days later

'I'm the worst brother..' Taehyun was getting mad at himself.. Because 10 freaking days have passed and he still hasn't done it. Every time he tries to kill him, something happens. Or maybe.. he LETS something happen because he truly doesn't want to do it. He didn't know when it began but he started liking everything about the brunette...

Something that truly marked him once, is when Beomgyu gave a homeless lady on the streets quite a big amount of money, one time when they two hung out. His generosity really touched Taehyun's heart, because he could relate to that lady's situation...

'I'm the worst brother...' Chan and Jisung are just as upset with the younger. They just want to head to that college and kill Beomgyu themselves at this point. They still like the blonde so they've been updating him on how his sister is doing but...
If Seohyun wasn't on the line, Taehyun would have been more relaxed to do his mission.
But the fact that she's held hostage puts so much pressure on him.

'I'm the worst brother....' while Seohyun is in a bad situation, Taehyun is out there falling for his target, he knows how twisted this is. He wants them both but- he can only have one.
But you know what they say, family comes first so..

~

Someone in the dining hall was busy snapping their fingers in front of Taehyun's face, that boy was just daydreaming with a faint smile on his face.
"Tae!!" Heeseung said.

"Huh what?! What do you want?!" For someone who just got back to his senses, he was quite aggressive.

HueningKai grinned after looking behind him, seeing Beomgyu and his friends "Oho I see what's going on here~"

Hyeongjun gasped alarmed "Taehyun has been hypnotised by man-eating pineapple people?!"

Kai blinked "...Yeaaaaa... that.. OR our Hyunie is crushing on Beomgyu-"

"Yaa.." Heeseung added "I'll go with that latter, what was said before is utter nonsense."

"WHAT?!" Taehyun went into defensive mode by putting his arms in a karate position, 'Well.. Hyuka isn't necessarily wrong.... but..' he glanced at the fifth person who was at the table with them, Yuna. If she learns that he likes his target, she'll definitely tell Luther and the others, and Taehyun will be screwed "No. Hyeongjun's right, d-definitely the pineapple thing!"

"Even someone as dumb as Hyeongjun can tell that you like each other. You'll make a cute couple.. don't you think? Huh don't you think?~ a few people we know would think so too" Yuna smirked.

Taehyun felt unsettled 'She's playing with me..'

"I didn't know though-" Hyeongjun said

"Pff." Kai scoffed "But don't you remember that time when Hyun innocently asked us why Beomgyu makes his heart race?"

Hyeongjun exclaimed enthusiastically "Ah right!!! That weird question yes! I remember like it was yesterday!!"

"...It was, yesterday." Huening looked done as he tiredly rolled his eyes.

His receiver tilted his head "What was yesterday?"

Heeseung had it with this younger friend of his "WHAT WE JUST TALKED ABOUT HYEONGJUN!"

Taehyun suddenly stood up "I need to leave this room."

"Why?"

The blonde scratched his head "Uhh..I gotta.. water my cat. See ya." He then left with no more words spoken.

Hueningkai hummed in suspicion "Something's going on. Isn't this like the 3rd time he's ditched us?"

"Yea I'm worried." Hyeongjun said "I think he's overwatering that cat."

~.~

Since Taehyun got the hell out of there. He decided to go on the school rooftop, thankfully there weren't many students at all. He sat on a bench and stared up at the sky.. after a while, he decided to activate his earbud.

"Terry..." Chan said "We love you but you're starting to disappoint us.. Why won't you do it?"

"It's complicated" Taehyun sighed, he really felt sullen. He can't bring himself to kill him, since he's one of his happiness sources...

Suddenly, some quiet footsteps approached him, the person sat next to him. Taehyun slowly looked to his left, it was Beomgyu.. Of course it was him, they have been staying together after all..

Beomgyu gripped the hem of the other's shirt and looked at the boy in the eyes. The brunette's cheeks were pink and he clearly had a shy demeanour "Taehyun.. there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

────💌────

Filler ends now, yee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 470 20
FALLEN ANGEL 🕷️ ─── ❛ in which :: a young women, whose an immortal demon, went on to punish five individual. tw // murder, r*pe, suicide, kidnappi...
103K 8.4K 37
searching for your secret admirer should not be stressful and full of twists and turns. that's what choi beomgyu thought until he found himself caugh...
102K 4.9K 28
A mysterious boy who gave the new boy butterflies, eager to know his secrets. What's the cause of the eye patch he wore everyday? Will he ever find...
38.9K 1.4K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...