𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶

Thx for giving my book a chance by following it like this :')
Sorry for the long parts!! I just can't stop typing...
_______________________________

Two days later,

Beomgyu was at his dorm alone, thankfully his new dorm mate hadn't shown up yet.

The brunette stared at his mirror, after a few seconds, he grabbed some outfits from his closet and presented them in front of the glass. Trying to see which is the best, precisely which fits best with the gray denim jeans he has on.

'Too sophisticated'

He threw a shirt on the bed

'Too colourful'

He threw another

'Too baggy'

'Too "I don't give a f*ck what I wear" looking'

10 minutes passed and he still hasn't decided.

'Wait what am I doing? I'm thinking way too much into this...'

The day after Taehyun randomly asked him out, he had come up once again and asked Beomgyu if they could go to the amusement park together. The older let out a blunt 'okay' but on the inside, he was screaming. He's been thinking about it ever since and now it was finally the day of their hangout.

Taehyun told his associates that he came up with the best assassination plan for today. So since it's Beomgyu's last day alive, he wanted to make it slightly more spacial for him. This is quite unnecessary but it's still what the blonde wanted since he did secretly like his company at the library.

Beomgyu presented his favourite hoodie in front of the mirror 'Will he like it?'
He finally decided what to wear, that white oversized hoodie. He removed his top and as he was about to put it on, he heard the front door suddenly unlocking.

Before he even had the chance to react, the door opened.

Beomgyu's eyes became as wide as ever... Taehyun had casually walked in. Wearing a slightly cropped white shirt covered by a gray and white flannel. His hairstyle was different than usual since his forehead was a bit exposed. The eyes that match perfectly with his trousers, set themselves on Beomgyu, a specific 'area' of Beomgyu..

Speaking of Beomgyu, his brain decided to go on pause while his heartbeat accelerated. He's not sure what's causing this.. Is it the fact that Taehyun barged in his room so suddenly, the fact that he finds the boy so gorgeous in that outfit, or the fact that the younger is staring really intensely at his toned bare chest in silence?

Wait...

A bright red blush burned through Beomgyu's cheeks in sudden realisation as he hastily covered his torso with the hoodie "Stop staring! I was changing what are you doing here?!"

Taehyun reconnected his previously parted lips together, coming back from his trance "Eh? Ah yea..  Sorry I got distracted, you were saying?"

"Why are you here?!"

"I came to pick you up, I'm your new dorm mate if you didn't know."