𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟼

────II────

Well much to Soobin's panic, he saw like twenty men in suits crowding the front of the house.

He turned around and joined the others while loudly whispering "Guys some of the agents are here..!"

"Shoot!" Taehyun uttered.
Arms on each other's shoulders, they grouped themselves in a circle to discuss a plan. "Wow I get why they need to leave the country..if they're chased like this.." Hyeongjun commented.
The oldest was leading "Ok here's what we're going to do. Huening and Hyeongjun will distract those men while I and Soobin help the siblings escape from behind."

"We lost the keys to the backyard though." Taehyun said worriedly.

Seohyun proposed "We'll jump off our 2nd floor window then, which isn't risky at all!! At least for me."

"Hey why are we the ones who need to distract them?!" Huening complained.

Taehyun said "Because besides Seohyun, you two are the youngests."

Kai wasn't having it "What kind of reason is that?!!"

~

They all separated to do their parts, Hyeongjun and Huening headed to the front door while the others went upstairs.
Kai said "Since we're apparently working by age, open the door first!"

"Okie guy who's 3 months and 16 days older than me!" Pineapple hatted Hyeongjun opened it with zero hesitation then immediately said
"Greetings bad sirs, anything we can do to assist you on this horrendous day?"

"We're in search of the AGs named Kang Taehyun and Seohyun. Are they here?" One said in a clearly unfriendly tone while showing them 'wanted' flyers of the two.

Kai was nervous but Hyeongjun 'saved the day' as he shook his head "I know no one by those names. Perhaps do you mean Bernie and Leopold von Somethingstein? If so, no they aren't here. But I do have a question, have you seen my dearest man-eating pineapple people?"

Receiving silence from the crowd, he shouted "TrIck oR TrEat!!"

Hyeongjun finally panicked "No treats? K
What do y'all want? Money?! A hamster?! A washing machine?!
Oh food?!
Here take him!! He's younger I swear!!!" He abruptly and recklessly shoved Hueningkai towards the men then slammed the door shut.

He dusted his hands, satisfied with his hard work. Then sat on a sofa.

"HEY I'M NOT FOOD IDIOT!"

Hyeongjun shouted all cozy behind the door "SORRY BRO IT WAS THE MOST REASONABLE OPTION!"

"HOW IS SACRIFICING YOUR BEST FRIEND AS BAIT TO DOZENS OF AGENTS REASONABLE??!!!"

~~~

"Quick!" Soobin gestured the two to a room upstairs. They went through and before Soobin closed the door back, he said "Well.. I guess this is goodbye.."

Taehyun smiled "Yes..."

Yeonjun sighed "I-I'm sorry for everything Taehyun.. I was dumb. And I shouldn't have been so jealous that Beomgyu liked you"
The younger brought his fist out and Yeonjun bumped it with his own "It's cool. I'm sorry too."