𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽

Taehyun looked serious as he eyed the boy. A lot of thoughts ran through his mind, thinking that it would have been good to get to know Beomgyu. He doesn't seem like such a bad person, he may have been a bit of a douche but... It's still a shame that he has to kill him. But now isn't the time to feel remorseful.

As he looked at him one last time before ending his life. Without realising it immediately, Taehyun's gaze drifted to the boy's lips.

But he immediately but lightly slapped his own cheek after taking notice of that. He snapped out of it as he speedily thrust the knife towards the unsuspecting boy with no hesitation. He didn't know what came over him but his eyes suddenly lacked spark and his pity rate dropped to zero.

"What's going on here?"

The blade was one inch away from piercing through the older's chest, but that didn't happen as Taehyun jolted in surprise at the sound of a voice. He hastily shoved the knife back in his bag and turned around to face whoever it was.

Beomgyu opened his eyes with a clueless look on his face, after leaning a bit to the side he took notice of Yeonjun and Sunhee who had apparently followed him.

"Hi?" Yeonjun said coldly as he raised a brow "Are you guys good?" they came from behind them so they unfortunately or thankfully didn't see Taehyun's dagger.

"Shit." Taehyun silently cursed under his breath. After taking a good look at the interrupters' faces, he quickly strode away while not giving the three a second glance. He unmuted the guys "TERRY WHAT THE F*CK?!" They started scolding him for being careless.

"Stop muting us! We could have warned you that those people were advancing towards this direction"

Jisung said to Chan "Now whose idea was it that we can mute each other but not mute ourselves!?"

"YOURS!"
~

Sunhee ran to her ex "Beomie!" She intertwined their arms again "Are you okay?"
Beomgyu clutched his heart "No... I thought I was going to go into a cardiac arrest" but he slowly let go of his shirt in sudden realisation 'Why did I think he would kiss me... of course he wouldn't.'

Yeonjun was looking away in a distance, the direction where Taehyun headed, and his face soon darkened in suspicion 'Who the hell does that guy think he is?'

~
Later,

Taehyun skipped classes since this isn't the reason why he's here and was instead just lying on a bench outside of school, staring up at the sky, listening to his two associates's babbling.

❥~
"You know Terry" Bangchan said "I don't think you should rush things, carefulness is the key to success. Trust me, I've killed many people in the past."

Jisung was busy tapping the microphone as he spoke up "Try to be his friend, make him warm up to you.. You should attend classes in my opinion, plus Chan made sure you share some with the target since you're both in group B. For example right now. A geography class is going on!" He finished with a yell.
❥~

Taehyun sighed, these guys seem to forget that his sister is on the line, he doesn't want to waste time and wants her back as soon as possible. He just hopes she's okay.. "So Beomgyu is attending that geography class?" He took what they said into consideration.

~~~

While the teacher was speaking, Beomgyu was just daydreaming as he looked out of the window. He's kind of the quiet type. He doesn't show too many people how outgoing he can be. Especially now that he's gained popularity which is mainly for his good looks.