Relentless (Levi x OC x Eren)

Bởi sashaslilpotato

Levi and Eren have always had their differences, but what happens when they both take an interest in the same... Xem Thêm

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Chapter 35

Ch. 18

6.4K 188 238
Bởi sashaslilpotato

Ahhhhh 6k unreal thanks guys ❤️✨

Enjoy 😳🥺!
......

By the time Levi and Hange made it to Floch's room, he was passed out on the ground as Eren forcefully punched him into an oblivion, showing no mercy at all. A certain part of Levi didn't mind if he kept going, but he knew his authoritative position came before any personal feelings whatsoever, so he wouldn't let that get in the way, despite his mutual feelings towards Floch.

"Alright Jaeger, I think you've made your point, give it a rest now." Levi said as he grabbed a hold of Eren and pulled him off of Floch.

"I can't, the son of a bitch deserves this for what he did." Eren growled trying to wriggle out of Levi's harsh grip.

"What did he even do Eren? It's like four in the morning??" Hange questioned with furrowed eyebrows as she bent down to examine Floch's beaten and bloodied face.

"I know what he's talking about....I'll explain it to you later Hange. Let me deal with Eren, you get Floch to the infirmary and go back to sleep okay?" Levi instructed as he saw a slight fatigue wash into Hange's expression. She was so clueless to everything going on right now, he didn't think she'd be able to comprehend the whole involvement of Floch and Novia.

"Alright." She sighed, not fighting back as dragged away an unconscious Floch.

Levi brought Eren back to a place Eren was all too familiar with.....his jail cell. He locked the door with a key and stood back, wondering which of the millions of questions swirling in his mind he wanted answered first. Eren gazed at him with no remorse.

"I don't care if you keep me locked up for awhile, if I had the chance I'd go back and do it again with no hesitation until Floch was dead. " Eren darkly chuckled. Levi rolled his eyes at Eren's words, he carried a pinch of envy with him...he had let Jaeger beat him to it. The thought of being able to relentlessly inflict pain on Floch would've given him immense satisfaction.

"I don't necessarily oppose the way you handled things...I know this is about what happened to Novia so don't try to deny it.... what I'm more curious about is how you got her to tell you what happened?" Levi said as a betraying anger flooded through his body. He had tried to approach Novia in a way that would help make her feel more comfortable in confiding to him, but instead she contradicted the whole situation by tell Jaeger of all people.

He'd never allow himself to be fooled by her lies again, the fact that he really fell for the whole act on how the deep seeded pain made it hard for her to talk about the traumatizing event. Even if it was still as deep as she claims, what made it easier for her to disclose this information to Eren?

"Why does it matter how I know.....point is I do. and I did something about it. What happened to Novia was fucked up and all I wanted was to protect her, and Mikasa. He broke into her room and took the scarf I gave to her." Eren spat, getting more angry the more he thought Floch's plan would actually benefit him in the long term.

Before Levi could respond, Eren had a moment of realization.

"I'm surprised Floch isn't dead....but not because of me.... Why didn't YOU do something captain? Hm? Clearly you know as much as I do, if not more. Seems that you don't really care. Ironic considering Novia told you." Eren narrowed his eyes, coming closer to the bars, gripping them tightly in between both of his hands.

This sent Levi off the edge a little. Even though he didn't want to admit it, he cared a little more than he should've, and the fact this brat is accusing him of neglecting the situation pissed him off. Levi walked over to Eren's cell, reached up and grabbed Eren by his throat, pulling him closer and having Eren hit the metals bars in front of him.

"Oi, listen to me you little shit. You will answer my questions first......like I've said once before, I don't have to explain myself to anyone, Now I won't ask a third time. How did you get Novia to tell you?"

"Fine, the truth is...she didn't tell me at all." Eren said gasping for breath. His response made Levi release his harsh grip with a puzzled look.

"What do you mean? Then how did you know?" Levi questioned impatiently, Eren was seemingly making no sense.

"No one told me okay, I was walking back to my room, when I overheard Novia confess it to you in your office. The moment she said those words, I booked it and confronted Floch."

Levi had a slight relief wash over him. He was glad Novia never confided to Eren, but he did feel a pang of guilt because of how harshly he treated her after he jumped so quickly to conclusions without even giving her benefit of the doubt....

"Ah. So you were eavesdropping on our private conversation. Gotcha." Levi lightly spoke with slight amusement, crossing his arms.

"I couldn't help it, hearing her cry out in so much pain like that, just sent me off the deep end." He sighed looking down picking at the dry blood on his knuckles. Eren somewhat blamed himself in a way. Maybe if she never came to his room she could've avoided Floch's advances. Or he should've at least offered to search with her, it was too late for that now.

"Like I said....I'm not completely against the fact that you let Floch have it, so I won't punish you as harshly for that. However, because you poked your big fat nose into something that had nothing to do with you, you'll remain here for the rest of the week. Understood?" Levi said giving direct eye contact.

Eren nodded in acknowledgement, surprised he wasn't getting a harsh beating, that's what he expected.

Levi gave a similar nod, showing that there was no more purpose to converse with him. He turned to leave, opening the door. He then stopped, adding one more quick thing.

"Oh and Jaeger....." He fully turned to face him now. "Never assume how I feel about a certain subject, you may think you know. But in reality you have no idea." He whispered in a deep breath. Eren didn't want to admit that it sent a slight shiver down his spine as he spoke those words...

"Goodnight." Is all Levi said before leaving.

.......

Novia sat on Levi's bed with her knees to her chest overthinking everything Levi had said to her before he left with Hange. What did she do that deserved punishment? Why was he so angry? What "serious" conversation did he need to have with her? It was all very unsettling, so much that Novia was unable to fall asleep, so she stayed up waiting for his return.

A sudden noise of the office door opening made Novia's skin crawl. He's back. She sat there quietly as he opened his bedroom door.

When she gazed at him, he expression was significantly different than before, he didn't look mad... he just had the same expressionless face as always. Novia wondered what had changed.

"D-did you still want to talk captain? And I am still getting punished?" Novia said clearing her throat out of nervousness.

"No...," He said as he shut the door behind him. He gave her a small sympathetic look before fixing his gaze back to normal. "Well at-least not about what I was insinuating earlier."

"What did you insinuate captain?" Novia questioned as she brought her knees back to normal, making them crossed with her hands in her lap.

"I thought you told Eren about Floch....but it turns he just eavesdropped on our conversation through the door when you told me earlier.." Levi took a sharp inhale looking like he was going to throw up. "I was wrong and I'm.....sorry." He exhaled. This made Novia slightly grin as the captain struggled to apologize. He was almost never wrong, and to be one of the only witnesses of this rare occasion made her feel a slight superiority.

A wash of fear took over Novia as she realized now that Eren now knew of her predicament. This was the exact opposite of what she wanted to happen. The more people that knew the more embarrassed she felt.

"So...Eren knows......does anyone else?" She said as her voice cracked, praying that he didn't say anything.

"No. But....Hange did question me and Eren.... I'm sorry Novia but I have to tell her, I won't allow Floch to get off scott free, you can pout and be mad but that's what's going to happen." He said sternly... Levi needed to remember that his harsh nature had to be applied, especially after learning the details of Floch's twisted mind.

Novia had to face this even if that's not what she wanted. He was patient with her earlier because of her fragile state.

"Alright," Novia said giving in. She knew Levi's cooperation would only last for so long. He was going to do what he wanted no matter how Novia felt, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Levi came closer to Novia and sat on the opposite side of the bed, putting both elbows on his knees as he ran his fingers through his hair. He took a second to realize it was almost dawn, and Novia was still awake. He intently gazed at her over his shoulder.

"You should go back to sleep. It's very late." He said turning back around quickly. He tried to say it as casually as possible, his words seemed to project a caring aura to them and he didn't want Novia to catch that undertone. He faintly blushed at the thought of her noticing this.

Novia ignored his words, thankfully to Levi not breaking down and detecting his sincere gesture. She was too busy thinking, thinking about a personal question she finally had the courage to ask.

"Do you see me differently? Now that you know I'm not a virgin." She blurted. He cheeks immediately flushing with hot pink. Levi put one leg up onto the bed, turning his whole body towards her to give his full attention. He closed his eyes gently to signify he already had his response.

"No, Novia. I don't see you differently. You want to know why?" He raised one eyebrow. She gestured for him to continue.

"Because you are still a virgin." He paused trying to find the right words to explain, "Virginity is something you give to someone willingly.... not something taken by force. You had it stolen, so don't think it makes you not a virgin because it doesn't." Novia could tell Levi was trying to control his anger. In his eyes she could see him imagining how it all went down.

"Well, that's good I guess....I never thought of it that way." A heaviness felt lifted as she got that question off her chest. A fear in her mind was that Levi would treat her differently because of what happened, but he saw her the same light as he did before.

She believed that it was a fair way to feel... After all, when it came to the captain's reactions on things, she was cautious....he was so wishy washy and Novia never seemed to have the right predictions.

As Novia's thoughts sank deeper, they eventually escalated into a spiral of hypothetical situations that caused an uncomfortableness to make its way back into her body. She didn't know why she was overwhelmed with anxiety right now....

"Is me being a virgin or not really that important to you?"

Levi was taken aback by Novia's boldness, This time he didn't know how to answer her question. How would he explain it to her? In a way, yes it was important...if she wasn't a virgin, he'd be overcome with rage and jealousy.

Then at the same time.... no it wasn't. Levi was never really into being someone's first...seemed like too much baggage that he didn't want to deal with. Being vanilla was boring. He had a game of tug a war replaying in his mind. Thinking about anyone else touching her gave him a nauseated feeling in the pit of his stomach. It was selfish of him and he knew it, but he couldn't help it.

"Don't ask me that." He said clenching his jaw, clearly letting his agitation overpower him. He didn't even know himself, so he didn't want to answer.

"Why not? You're the one who asked me if I was in the first place.... and then you said it was going to stay like this, until you decided when things would.......change." Novia said choosing her words carefully.

Levi rolled his eyes. He did say that.....and now he was being called out, which stirred up even more frustration within him. He obviously couldn't have Novia go fuck other people, but her being a virgin made him iffy. There was no winning this and Levi was aware it wasn't exactly fair to her..

He still remained silent anyways. Novia scooted across the bed to get closer to him, to the point where they were mere inches apart, eyes never separating. "You confuse me Levi, seems like you don't want me, maybe you don't even know......" Novia whispered, a sudden rush of emotion filling within her as she tried to analyze him..

"What if I told you now, I'd like you to change that." She said, the room suddenly feeling thicker than ever. She was confused on whether or not Levi was just toying with her because of how silent he was, or was it more than that.... His expressions were always so hard to dissect.

Levi never tore his scorching grey eyes away from Novia's as he snatched both of her wrists causing a small gasp to escape her lips. He pinned her down to the bed, letting the doubts leave his mind as he hovered over her frail figure. No matter what kind of inner conflicts he was dealing with at the moment, there was one thing he was certain about. She drove him wild, and her assumptions on his feelings irked him....

"I do know." Levi whispered in his deep voice. Novia furrowed her eyebrows trying to understand what he meant..."What do you know?" She breathed as his hands gripped her wrists tighter, her heartbeat now pounding out of her chest as she intuitively started to recognize what he was getting at by the look in his eyes.

They were filled with the resemblance of a dark storm.

"I want you." He said.

.......

Gotta keep you guys on your toes, let's see how this turns out sha'll we!

Please keep voting and tysm for being patient.

Until next time;)

Love,
~Rey 🦋

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

70.7K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
57.5K 4.1K 28
Between life and death, there is hope. But every ending has the same outcome: the Rumbling razes the earth, taking the person you love with it. Afte...
5.8K 147 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
383K 7.3K 40
Although its always been Eren and Mikasa , what if Eren's younger twin Emma joined the mix. Threw her beauty and skills she happens to catch the eye...