Lost and Found (Complete)

بواسطة voidrose

This is the story about Rose. She wants to find her happy ending. Will she find it? Even more important, will... المزيد

2. Greets from Storybrooke!
3. The shop
4. The dream
5. The truth
6. Finally
7. Instructions
8. That precious thing
9. The necklace
10. A meeting
11. "Your mother's name is..."
12. Her
13. Nightmare
14. Rose her story
15. Meet your daughter
16. A happy ever after
New cover

1. I'm gonna leave!

834 25 4
بواسطة voidrose

Pov Rose:

From the moment i wake up i try to be quiet. I'm going to sneek out of the house. I pack my bag with some clothes, my phone, some money and the most important, my mothers necklace.

When i was born my mom gave me away, why, i don't know. Now i'm 14 years old and i want to find her because the people who adopt me like 2 years ago, aren't nice to me, espacially the man. Most of the time he's drunk because his wife died a few months ago.

I put on my jacket and leave the house. It's just so early but i have to leave!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

3.6K 222 40
come on a trip with Sophia Richards, a 16 year old dumbass who texts the wrong number.
814K 49.8K 114
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
39K 939 16
"Is this real?" I whispered, "It's as real as my love for you." In which y/n reunites with her mate on the field of battle. Will Jane accept her as...
57.2K 1.3K 16
Y/n Swan is Bella's adopted older sister, and is dreading moving back to the dreary town of Forks, Washington. However, everything changes when Leah...