Timebomb | Shokugeki No Soma

Av _avocadhoe

Park Mikala is one to be feared. His mother was one of the top 5 best chefs in France while his father is the... Mer

Introduction
Prologue
Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cultural Cuisine Club Introduction
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Haitus
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Quinze
Dix-sept
Dix-huit
Dix-neuf
Vingt
Vingt-et-un
SPECIAL CHAPTER

Vingt-deux

1.6K 89 16
Av _avocadhoe

"I really hope you meet someone who will love you more than you do."

- Ending Scene; IU

Mikala POV

"Cheer up Mikala, mistakes happen." Yuki stifled a laugh as she pats my shoulder. "Don't be such a sore loser."

Hearing this, I turned around to glare at the cheerful girl but upon seeing her flinch under my gaze I let out a sigh, "Look, I don't really care that I lost. I'm just upset about how I lost." I explained, sinking back into Ryoko's arms, I allowed the fuchsia haired girl to continue to stroke my hair as a pouted, "They didn't even get a chance to taste it, I worked so hard they didn't even taste it."

"Yeah, it was unexpected but it couldn't be helped." Ryoko agreed, her eyes looking up at the ceiling as if she was recalling a found memory. Letting out another huff, I also allowed myself to think back on the embarrassing loss I suffered just an hour ago.

~Flashback to one hour ago~

BUZZZ!

"Time's up! Now let's begin the judging process, Yukihira you're up first."

Stepping back, I watched as the red head grabbed his trey and walked up to the judging panel, sending me a playful wink as he passed my station.

"Well here goes, order up: Yukihira-style beef stew...Fall Selection Special!" Soma introduced his dish with a confident smile on his face. Leaning forward, I peaked at his dish a curious eyebrow raising at the sight of the various meats that littered the bowl.

"Are you playing with us?" Tsunozaki asked, looking down at the bowl in disgust, "I've never seen a beef stew like-"

"What are you saying?" Soma cut her off taking the alumni aback. "That's beef stew alright. After all, they're all garnishes."

While the judges seemed to take his words with shock, I found myself shaking my head at his loophole, of course Soma would think of something like that. I watched as the judges tasted his dish, occasionally stating praises between...moans? Swatting away that thought, I began to set my bowls of stew on the trey since Soma's judgement was coming to an end.

Just as I finished the announcer spoke up, "What a tasty looking dish! I wonder how Park will top that dish. Next to the judging panel, Park Mi-"

Like last time, a section of the crowd began to let out chants of my name, yet unlike last time I didn't feel flustered from the attention.

Finally, I could present the ultimate beef stew. All those late nights and early mornings I worked to make this stew, the highs and lows, the goods and bads. All lead to this moment. Pausing, I turned towards the crowd where I knew Subaru was seated. Meeting his eyes, I saw that the buff teen was crying, he was there from the begin to the end of this stews journey, all the prototypes and failed recipes, he tasted them all and witnessed the birth of this beef stew.

Nodding towards him I turned back to the table, grabbing the trey before lifting it off the table. Excitement filled me as I placed a foot forward, proud to present my one-of-a-kind stew.

But before I could make it even one step, the dreadful happened.

The trey...broke.

The room went painfully silent, you'd think I went deaf from how sudden all noise ceased. Blinking a few times in confusion, I slowly looked down to see my precious stew spilled on the ground. The stainless white bowls they were in shattered. My pants that were once a clean grey color now stained with splashes of brown from where the stew splattered o them from their fall.

Still not fully processing what just happened, I let go half of the trey and stuck my arm through where the bottle used to be, where it should be.

Not knowing what to say or do, I rose my head to look at the judging panel who also sported looks of shock. Thankfully, someone decided to speak up first, "It's fine, Park Mikala, if you have any leftovers, we will allow you to re-plate your dish."

My gaze shifted from the judge panel to where the voice came from and as soon as I saw the poorly hidden smug look on Eizan's face all shock went out of the window and was replaced with anger.

'That piece of sh-'

"Sorry, I do not have any leftovers. My cooking style relies on accuracy, I always make the correct number of servings. Today I made enough for just five dishes." I calmly spoke, my voice monotonous to hide to anger I felt towards the elite. I looked at him with a blank stare before turning back towards the judging panel and Soma, bowing slightly. "I apologize, I am aware of the rules and fully accept my loss."

Clenching my fist, I turned towards Eizan and gave him a small bow as well, "I also apologize for the mess."

Walking towards me, the blond made sure to avoid the spilled stew and placed a hand on my shoulder, squeezing the limb harshly as he spoke in a fake sympathetic voice, "It's alright, jeez and to think earlier I warned you to take percussions and make extra servings. Maybe next time you should listen to your senpai, after all we know best."

Biting my lip harshly, I tried to calm myself down. I can't go saying it was him without solid proof. Standing up straight, I avoided all eyes as I looked down at my pants, "I will from now on, please excuse me I have to change the stew was still hot and I spilled some on me."

Letting go of his death grip on my shoulder. "Ah, you're right. You better hurry and change, we wouldn't want you burning yourself." Nodding, I turned and walked to the exit planning on heading to my waiting room.

I didn't bother to look at Soma as I passed him, not because I was upset, he won, no I didn't care who won or lost. I simply was embarrassed about how I lost. I knew for a fact that my face would show just how embarrassed and angry I was at the moment, so I attempted to prevent that by keeping my gaze on the floor.

Yet my attempts were failed when I looked up in the corridor only to be met with a waiting Akira. Once our eyes met, the silver haired boy kicked off the wall and walked up to me before holding out a pair of sweatpants.

"I figured you wouldn't have any in that small bag you carry around." I took the sweats gratefully; I wasn't sure what I was going to do for pants and Akira just solved that question.

"Thank you, I'll pay you back later." I gave him a strained smile before walking away, the cinnamon smelling teen letting me walk off, something I was also grateful for at the moment.

Silently, I walked to the bathrooms and entered the staff's bathroom, not really caring that students were allowed in them at the moment. Locking the door, I walked over to the sink and peered at my reflection in the mirror.

Although my eyes were usually squinted down in a permanent glare, the one I was currently sporting seemed to be even more deadly. I scowl was on my lips as I felt myself growing more angered at the events which just occurred a few minutes ago.

Normally, I'd consider myself a pretty peaceful person. I don't hold grudges, nor do I find myself seriously angry at a person but thinking back on the smug look on Eizan's face fueled me with a rage I didn't know I was capable of feeling. Glaring at my reflection I made a silent promise,

I swear I'll make Eizan regret the day he made me spill my ultimate stew.

+++

The ultimate beef stew

I'm sorry that wasnt even funny, but I'm still gonna post it because Kevin was the one who inspired me to make Mikala drop his stew, plus it's for the sake of the plot. Heres the actual stew. 

Beef Stew

This chapter is more comedy than plot so I'm sorry for that as well. 

~Lilah 

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
260K 10.9K 39
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
518K 11K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.