𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞

Von xxxzaraaxxx

Cheating... Fake Friends... Disappointing Mentor... And Trama... Mehr

Κ™α΄‡α΄›Κ€α΄€Κα΄€ΚŸ
OC Characters
α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡ΚŸ
ΙͺɴꜰΙͺΙ΄Ιͺᴛʏ
ΙͺΙ΄κœ±α΄›α΄€Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄
κœ°α΄ΚŸΚŸα΄α΄‘α΄‡α΄…
ꜱʟᴏᴑʟʏ
α΄œΙ΄κœ°α΄Κ€α΄›α΄œΙ΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡
Modeling
Snapped
Better Me

α΄€Κ€Κ€Ιͺᴠᴇᴅ

7.8K 183 479
Von xxxzaraaxxx

~When he arrived in America~

No ones pov:

izuku had just got of the plane. He was looking around for his dad. He saw someone with a sign that said 'looking for a bad bitch with green hair'. He intenally giggled and tackled the man in a hug. His father. 

Izukus pov:

We said our hellos and he  drove me to the house hes letting me have. I get to met his boyfrined today, hes coming over for dinner.

I find my room and unpack. I have to go to the mall for some decor. Its too... plain.

I get in my car, and drive to the mall. I get there and head to Ikea. I buy my bed frame, headboard, chair, desk, mirrors, etc and have them deliver it to my house. I move on to Hot Topic, and other clothing stores for somemore clothes. I pick out a buch of skirts, shirts, pants, shoes, and assessories. I went to go pay and they person at the counter is so hot. He tells me the amount and I pay. 

??: Hey their cutie whats your name?

Izuku: Its I-Izuku M-Midoriya

??: oh well im Kai, thank you for shopping here today.

He finsihed and handed me my bags and smirks. I take my card out the pay machine and leave. I have school in two days I hope we met there. I go to a few more store before leaving.

I get to my car and drive home. When I get there I put everything I bought in my room. I go to the kitchen to see my dad and some guy im guessing is his boyfriend. 

Izuku: Ahem

Hisashi: oh Izuku hello. Luke this is my son.

Luke: Oh hello Iz-

Izuku: mhm yeah sit down

Hisashi: dont be rude, but you should probablly go sit

Luke: o-ok

Izuku: You see luke my dad is everything I have besides some friends in Japan. You will not hurt him in anyway or i will personally cut your dick off. 

Luke: y-yes sir

Hisashi: *sighs*

Izuku: now answer these question if you delay you will be slapped

Luke: *nods*

Izuku: Name?

Luke: Luke Moon.

Izuku: Age?

Luke: 46

Izuku: favorite color?

Luke: dark blue

Izuku: top or bottom?

Luke: top

Izuku: like father like son

Hisashi: i-

Izuku: Dick size

Luke: WHAT?!

Hisashi: you better answer quick

Izuku: 5...4...3...2...

Luke: wait 14 inches

Izuku: GAWD DAYUM- ahem i mean okay wafffles or pancakes?

Luke: eye- Pancakes with whipped cream, chocolate, and sprinkles

Izuku: you have passed and you have my blessing.

Hisashi&luke: phew

Izuku: Lets Eat :D

After we finish eating they go back home. I go to my room and start setting everything up. i finish at 10 so i took a shower and went to sleep.

2 Days Later

Izukus pov:

I have start school today, luckily they dont  have a dress code. I get into the shower, and do my skincare routine. I go to my room to get dressed and apply make up.

Its 7:00 and school starts at 7:45. I hope in my newest car and head to starbucks. Getting one of my favorite costom drinks.

~When i arrive at school~

When I parked everybody turned there head in my directions. They then all turn to their frineds and start whispering. I ingrore them and the cat calls im getting and head to the front office for my schedule. Once I get there the lady at the front desk speaks up ¨Are you Izuku Midoriya from U.A?¨ I simply nod my head in response. Im not the best with new people. ¨Well welcome to Alvert Academy, the best school worldwide! Heres your schedule, locker number and code. Have a great first day.¨ I take the papers and bid her a good day.

I walked to my homeroom class and kncok on the door. I hear a faint come in and open the door. 

Ms. N: Hello, you must be the new student. Please introduce yourself to the class.

Izuku: Hello im Izuku Midoriya, i transferred here from U.A in japan. I hope we can all become friends.

Ms. N: Thank you, Im Miss Naveen. Please sit next to Kai. Kai raise your hand please.

I go over to Kai and sit down. He taps me on the shoulder and gesture me to lean close. Then he whispered in my ear with his deep voice.

Kai: hello cutie, didnt think ill see you again

Izuku: Hello, um why do you keep calling me cutie?

Kai: cause you are cute, like a angle.

Izuku: Then ill call you daddy *giggles*

Kai: *blushes* o-okay then...

We then pay attention in class. She was teaching about biology and what makes up a human body. 

~timeskip to lunch~

Kai: hey izuku come met my friends

Izuku: okay

''''''''

Kai: everybody this is Izuku he just transferred here.

Them: hey/hello/sup

Kai: Izuku this is Josh, Charlie, Liza, Emalie, Zach, and Ameliah

Izuku: hello

Emalie: aww he's so cute

Ameliah: he is, do yall wanna ask him or do we just not allow

Emalie: If yes say I for no say nay

Kai: i

Josh: i

Liza: i

Charlie: nay

Emalie: i

Ameliah: i

Josh: whyd you say no babe?

Charlie: i just dont like him, he seems shady...

Josh: cut the crap and tell me the real reason

Izuku: *sad and about to cry*

Charlie: *sighs* fine... i think hell judge me and hurt me

Izuku: *gasps and kneels infront of charlie* I  would never hurt you, im sorry. But um what would i judge you for?

Charlie: i- i am-

Izuku: *grads his hand and rubs circles on it* take your time

Josh: *lil jealous but know he needs this*

Charlie: i- im trans

Izuku: and whyd youd think id judge you?

Charlie: *sqeezes his hand* cause people have before

Izuku: *hugs him* Its alright, ill never judge you for that. You are so brave for telling people and giving trust into them okay? How about one day we go somewhere and talk out all our problems. Ill be there to listen and a shoulder to cry on...

Charlie: *hugs back tighter and sobs into his chest (hes shorter so)* th-thank you s-so much

Izuku: *rubs his back* anytime okay? now lets calm down and eat alrighty?

charlie: *sniffle* okay 'i like when he treats me like a child and forever friend, its nices' *looks towards emalie* i

everyone: *shocked cause no one had very gotten him to let out his feelings like that before* w-welcome to the Butterflies Izuku!

Isuku: Butterflies?

Liza: basically we were all at a mental state that wasnt so great and have flourish from it. 

Emalie: yeah so have you been through some stuff Izuku

Izuku: um yes i have and my mental state still inst the best but I wanna tell Charlie first *bright smiles*

Ameliah: HES SO PRECIOUS *hugs him where his face is in her tits*

Izuku: i have to go to the bathroom ill be right back

Everyone: okay 

no ones pov: (with izuku)

Izuku was walking to the nearest bathroom when he fely like he was being watched

Izuku: come out, i know your there

???: well well well what do we have here... a fag who thinks he can talk to the butterflies

1334 words- words

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

97 0 34
Read the very first chapter do not skip...
2.5K 177 50
❝ sometimes love isn't exactly what we think it's going to be. ❞ hearts & other breakable things by cassidy smith [ started: 2019 - 2021 ] [ edited...
1.3K 22 40
I was so damn naive it's no wonder I've ended up here. Kidnapped by the man who promised me forever, just as I'd begun to understand the depths of hi...
About Ria Von Brie

Aktuelle Literatur

24.3K 866 32
My story isn't a walk in the park.