ɪɴꜰɪɴɪᴛʏ

(nothing changed, everyone still calls him angel and runs everything around him. The Butterflies are always at his house unless they need to go home for something.)

no ones pov:

Izuku: hey guys can you um live here with me, please?

Emalie: honey why are you about to cry?

Liza: yeah babes?

Izuku: wh-whenever i dont have one of y-you to cuddle and yo-youre all at your h-houses I-I get nightmares and um.. c-c-cut

Charlie: YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULD STOP DOING THAT

Josh: h-hey char-

Charlie: NO BEACAUSE HE PROMISED WHAT IF- what if you die or something?! I cant have that.. please? you helped me so much.. *breaks down*

Izuku: Im trying i promise.. and i would ie remeber okay, s-so please come live with me?

Kai: Ill live with you.

Charlie: *nods head and latches onto izuku*

Emalie: me too

Josh: if charlie comes i do too

Liza: ^

Zach: ^

Ameliah: ^

Izuku: thank you all so much, have your stuff in your room by 5 tomorrow, please :D *leaves the room with Charlie*

Everyone: I'll kill class 1-a

3 days have passed and everyone is in their rooms, finsihing up there unpacking. Izuku and Kai are on Izukus bed cuddling themselves to sleep.

Kai: hey z-zuk...?

Izuku: yes?

Kai: u-um i- 

Izuku:...?

Kai: ilikeyoualotandwashopingyoudotoosowecanbetogether

Izuku: im sorry can you repeat that but slower?

Kai: *sigh* i like you a lot and was hoping you do too so we can be together...

Izuku: ...

Kai: um hello?

Izuku: ...!

Kai: if you wnted to say n-

Izuku: OF COURSE I LIKE YOU! AND I WOULD LOVE TO BE WITH YOU

Kai: REALLY? OMG I FINNALLY GOT HIM!!

Izuku: *giggles* your so cute

Kai: now that were together can I have the honors of taking your v-card (couldnt spell the full word )

Izuku: i-i... yes you can

...

SMUT WARNING- ahaha

Kai grabbed Izuku's thighs, moving him onto his lap before kissing him. Izuku wanting a whole lot more starting grinding on Kai's hardening member letting out a couple of soft moans. Kai let go of the kiss and latched himself onto Izuku's neck and fondled his ass. Izuku moaned louder when Kai made it his sweet spot, basically abusing it. Finally getting fully hard from Izuku's grinding and moans he pushed Izuku's head down towards his erect member. Izuku getting the message went to pull his shorts down before getting his hands moving away. "Use your mouth my lil slut" Izuku loved being called that. He put his hands to his side and bit down on the hem of his shorts pulling down only to get smacked in the face with his *clears throat* HUGE COCK*ahem*. Never doing this before, Izuku looked up at Kai before giving little licks to the tip (do it on the dick, do i- im sorry). Thinking back to those bad times he realized what he had to do. He shoved the whole thing down his throat, gagging little. Kai completely shocked and in pleasure by this threw his head back as he lace his fingers into Izukus hair, face fucking him. After about 2 minutes of doing that he shoves it all back in before cumming deep in his throat. Pulling out and grabbing Izuku's jaw hard "swallow it slut" Izuku wasted no time in doing so. 

Kai picking Izuku up and putting him back on his lap and ripping off his biker shorts, shoved his dick all the way inside. Izuku gasped and moaned loudly, probably waking up a few people. Waiting a second, letting Izuku adjust to his 12 inched member, izuku starting bouncing. Each bouncing making him go deeper and depper into Izuku. "ahh~ f-fuck~ yo-youre so b-big- AHHH~" Izuku said being cut off when his prostate got hit hard. Kai notice and smirked. Flipping him over on all fours before slamming into him again. Holding his waist tightly. "H-Harder pl-please~" "whats my name?" Kai answered growling at the end when Izukus walls tighten around him. "d-d-daddy~ AAHHHhHHhHHHH FUCKKK~" He moaned screaed. Kai fucking him harder and faster then before. Izuku not able to let out any words. Flipping him ,once again, on his back to see his lewd face. Eyes rolled back with tears brimming them, tongue hanging out his mouth, face flushed a deep red, and drool rolling down his chin. Senting Kai over the edge, pounded into him faster, cumming inside. Izuku fell limp, cumming 3 times in that one round.

...

After many rounds, Izuku physically couldn take it anymore, passing out beofre whispering an "i love you" and "good night". Kai changing the seats and laying beside him. Kissing his forehead and falling asleep.

izuku pov:

When I woke up and went to go take a shower. Getting about 2 steps in, I collapsed on the floor. I was confused until I remember the events of last night. 

'that bitch'

I picked up one of the thrown clothes at his face causing him to wake up and start throwing punches in the air. I chuckled and made grabby hands at him. He mustve just realized what occured last night and rushed me to the bathroom. Filling up the tub with water and bubbles before placing me down and washing me. I loved being treated like and baby, esspeacially by him. My new boyfriend.

Finishing up the bath, he dried me off and put on my outfit. Going down stairs for a late breakfast seeing every else.

what izuku wore^

Heading to school already already a hour and a half late. Making it to 2nd block. When they made it no one seemed to care that they were, only having one important class that day, Hero Training. Walking into class 15 minutes lare and casully sitting down like nothing happened. 

~Timeskip to Hero Training~

Teacher: As you all should know by now, there has been a student who hasnt taken the quirk test due to being new here and my absents. So today he will be taking this, so everyone back up and Izuku please come up and start whenever your ready.

Izuku: Yes miss.k. What do I begin with?

Miss. K: Stand in that square and throw the ball has far as you can. The farthest its gone is 907.3,

Izuku: *throws the ball*

Miss K: I-infinty

Class: shook

Miss K: o-ok now grip test on the machine right over there...

Izuku: *does it and breaks machine*

MIss k: i-i

In all of the test Izuku got top score for. Not even using more than half of his power. He's always been this strong but always hid it.

Izuku: *panting, looking hot* H-how'd I do?

Miss K: 'damn he's hot' you did very good

single guys and girls: 😍😍😍😍😜😜😜😜🤯🤯🤯🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Kai: THATS MY BABY!!

Izuku: OMG SHUT UP

Miss K: guess hes taken...... hes still my favorite

Single guys and girls: dammit someone already got him

1151 words