ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ

~When he arrived in America~

No ones pov:

izuku had just got of the plane. He was looking around for his dad. He saw someone with a sign that said 'looking for a bad bitch with green hair'. He intenally giggled and tackled the man in a hug. His father. 

Izukus pov:

We said our hellos and he  drove me to the house hes letting me have. I get to met his boyfrined today, hes coming over for dinner.

 I get to met his boyfrined today, hes coming over for dinner

I find my room and unpack. I have to go to the mall for some decor. Its too... plain.

I get in my car, and drive to the mall. I get there and head to Ikea. I buy my bed frame, headboard, chair, desk, mirrors, etc and have them deliver it to my house. I move on to Hot Topic, and other clothing stores for somemore clothes. I pick out a buch of skirts, shirts, pants, shoes, and assessories. I went to go pay and they person at the counter is so hot. He tells me the amount and I pay. 

??: Hey their cutie whats your name?

Izuku: Its I-Izuku M-Midoriya

??: oh well im Kai, thank you for shopping here today.

He finsihed and handed me my bags and smirks. I take my card out the pay machine and leave. I have school in two days I hope we met there. I go to a few more store before leaving.

I get to my car and drive home. When I get there I put everything I bought in my room. I go to the kitchen to see my dad and some guy im guessing is his boyfriend. 

Izuku: Ahem

Hisashi: oh Izuku hello. Luke this is my son.

Luke: Oh hello Iz-

Izuku: mhm yeah sit down

Hisashi: dont be rude, but you should probablly go sit

Luke: o-ok

Izuku: You see luke my dad is everything I have besides some friends in Japan. You will not hurt him in anyway or i will personally cut your dick off. 

Luke: y-yes sir

Hisashi: *sighs*

Izuku: now answer these question if you delay you will be slapped

Luke: *nods*

Izuku: Name?

Luke: Luke Moon.

Izuku: Age?

Luke: 46

Izuku: favorite color?

Luke: dark blue

Izuku: top or bottom?

Luke: top