ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇ

no ones pov:

Its been a year now, a few months until their last year in highschool. Izuku still never saying more than a sentence or speaking first, however he was happy and almost fully opened up. He started eating normally and wearing his usually clothing. Almost all the time he had a lollipop.

Nearly the end of the day, going back to their homeroom class because of an annocement. Sitting thier chairs, Izukus being Kais lap. The teacher came up to the front and signed.

Miss N: so unfortunaly a class will be transferring here for a while. 

Charlie: what school

Miis N: oh god.... um UA, um class 1-a

Everyone looked at Izuku, his face completely changed from a smile to emotionless.

Izuku: why?

Miss N: they need help, every since you left the teachers stopped helping them, besides all might. they still are heros in training so they need to improve.

Izuku: okay. sounds ~fun~

Everyone was scared. Izuku had a very creepy grin on his face, like he ws planning something. Which, in fact, he was. He ws going to make their 3 months here a living hell. Wel during training that is.

With I-A

Mr.Ai: Class go to your dorms and pack. We will be going to Americas top hero school  to train because you desperately need it. We will be there for 3 months. Any questions? n-

Iida: actually, who will we be staying with?

Mr.Ai: someone i know that has a pretty big house and a guest house.

Urabitch: but... who is this person

Mr.Ai: you will meet him eventually, hes your age but a lot stronger then you.

Todohoeki: when will we be leaving?

Mr.Ai: 30 minutes so hurry up and stop asking questions

After they made it to America

Mr. Ai: come on we dont have all day.

Uraraka: *whispering to Iida*ever since that deku left Aizawa has been really mean and he keeps this up for a little more than a year

Iida: *whispering back* yeah, why did Aizawa like Midoriya more then us....?

Mr.Ai: yall cant whisper -_- anyway come on the bus is here get in

After about an hour of driving they got out the bus and saw a huge mansion. They turn around, thinking they have the wrong house only to see the bus is gone. They face back around and see mr.aizawa knocking on the front door and talking to someone with black hair and a tux. He walked out the door and starting walking towards the guest house.

Aizawa turned to look at them, then proceeded to follow the man. Everybody stumble to catch up to them. When they arrived the man started talking, in his deepy husky voice-

¨My name is Iresal. You all will stay here. If you need anything there is a phone in there that cn be used to call the main house and I will come over to help or answer anything. Sir Aizawa, Young Master apoligizes but he says youĺl have to stay with these kids so they stay in check but are welcomed in the main house anytime. Bakugo and Mina please follow me¨ He started walking away when Momo and Uraraka clinged onto his arms, rubbing the breast on him.