𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐞

By xxxzaraaxxx

Cheating... Fake Friends... Disappointing Mentor... And Trama... More

OC Characters
α΄€Κ€Κ€Ιͺᴠᴇᴅ
α΄€Ι΄Ι’α΄‡ΚŸ
ΙͺɴꜰΙͺΙ΄Ιͺᴛʏ
ΙͺΙ΄κœ±α΄›α΄€Ι’Κ€α΄€α΄
κœ°α΄ΚŸΚŸα΄α΄‘α΄‡α΄…
ꜱʟᴏᴑʟʏ
α΄œΙ΄κœ°α΄Κ€α΄›α΄œΙ΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡
Modeling
Snapped
Better Me

Κ™α΄‡α΄›Κ€α΄€Κα΄€ΚŸ

12.3K 208 411
By xxxzaraaxxx

Izuku pov:

I was making my way to my boyfriends dorm, Todoroki. It was our 7 mouth anniversary and i got him some presents. A teddy bear and I was gonna do it with him for the first time. He has been asking for it for a while and im finally ready.

I made it to his dorm and heard quiet moaning. I thought it was Mineta wanting porn so I open his dorm with the key he gave me. I open the dorm and see Todoroki balls deep in Uraraka. My best frined and boyfriend cheating on me. They saw me and tried to say ¨iTs NoT wHaT iT lOoKs LiKe¨ or some shit. I threw his presents along with a note at his face and run to my dorm. I lay down on my bed, when I recieve pings from my phone.

No Ones pov: in the Class 1-a gc'''''''''''

Momo: Deku is so Annoying

Kirishima: Mhm and he is ugly I dont see what Todoroki sees in him

Denki: totally bro, he should be with you

Sero: Hes prob using him for his money

Iida: Hes always crying too, he dosent deserve what he has

Everyone -2: ^ (agrees)

Bakugou: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT ABOUT DEKU?! HE SAVED ALL OF OUR LIVES AND YOU DO THIS TO HIM!!

tsu: I thought youd be the main one agreeing with this bakugou

mina: How could you say things about midoriya, hes so nice to all of you

Uraraka: exactly, too nice

deku: fuck you all

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Izukus pov:

i was now crying harder than before. I grab my old razor, i swore I wouldnt do this again after my mom got in jail but its the only thing that works.

~i gonna skip to after~

My arms are now covered in cuts and bandages. I couldnt be here anymore, by here I mean Japan.

On call with his dad

His dad: Hello son, why'd you call?

izuku: c-can i mo-move in with y-you pl-please?

His Dad: of course you can, but can me what happened?

Izuku: h-he cheat-ed on me w-with m-my best f-friend and my ot-other friends w-were talking b-bad about m-me

His dad: oh son... you leave tomorrow at 10:30 am

Izuku: T-thank y-you daddy

I hung up. I changed my clothes and go to sleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up and got dressed. I dont have the energy for much today. I put on some regular clothes- (yeah okay like the outfit your gonna wear is ¨regular¨)

-and finish packing. I threw all my all-might merch out a while ago. When he found out I was dating Todoroki he took OFA from me. I havent told anybody yet and im surprised no one asked me why I wasnt using it. I orginally have my own quirks but had to keep them sercet cause the doctor said they were too powerful, but i have 75% control over it now.

I made my way to the teacher quaters and asked them to met me in my class in 5 minutes. They were obviously confused by my outfit. I went to my class and just stood at the door. I check the time and see its only 8. I slowly open the door and all eyes shoot at me. Then a seris of questions. I was getting a told them one at a time.

Iida: Why are you not in uniform. That outfit is highly inapporiate and un hero like Midoriya. *stiff hand movements*

I saw Kacchan smile from his seat. I knewhe liked dressing like this and he honestly likes it.

Izuku: cause i can. next

Urabitch: why are you l-?

Izuku: no other questions? okay.

I went to my desk to sit down and wait for the teachers. The class was still confused by how I was dressed and why I ingored Uraraka. 2 mintues later the Aizawa, Present Mic, Nezu, Recovery girl, Endevour,Cementoss, and Midnight came into the class.

Iida: why are you all here?

Aizawa: Midoriya said to come here

everyone: *confused*

Izuku: Yes I did *goes up to the front* I am moving to American

Todoroki: *gasp* babe why are you leaving?!

Izuku: dont call me that.

Midnight: why are you moving?

Izuku: ah thanks for asking. Im leaving cause this people wanted to talk about me and said some pretty mean this to me and-

Todoroki: why would you do that?!

Uraraka: Yeah thats mean

Izuku: oh shut up you two are the main reason im leaving... you know after I saw my boyfriend balls deep into my best friend,. Well ex boyfrined and best friend.

All the Teachers: you did what,!

izuku: oh its fine im leaving now bye! *walks towards the door* oh and if you plan to make there lives a living hell leve Kacchan and Mina out of it, they werent apart of it. Also I have gifts for the teacher and Baugou and Mina. so come one outside.
The whole class followed them outside

~outside~ no ones pov:

There were outside, shook on all of there faces. There very expensive cars.

Izuku then started to tell who's car is whos and hand them keys.

¨This is for my favorite teacher, dadzawa¨

¨Present Mic, for youu¨

¨Neku this is yourss, though I dont know if you can use it, if not give it back for money, sorry¨

¨Cementoss for you¨

midnight this if for you, the key also works as a taser, just in case

Endevour this ones yours

RG this is for you my main docotor

Mina, the best alien queen this is yours

You would always say you wanted a Motorcycle Kacchan so here.

¨Omg thank you so much¨ Everybody who got something said

Everyone else just stood there shooked that he could buy all of these.

uraraka: Do you have one deku-kun?

Izuku: um yeah over there, and I have more where im going.

Izuku gave his hugs and everyone started crying, even Bakugou and Aizawa. They were losing their favorite problem child.

And with that Izuku got into hes car and drove off. Wiping off thears-

The teachers, bakugou, Mina, and nezu: Welcome to Hell! *shit eating grin*

Everyone else: *shiver and sweatdrop*

1268 wordsdsds

End. (I dont own any of these pictures)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 42 58
NOT EDITED PREPARE FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR MISTAKES; TRIGGER WARNING: I suck at putting them in the book so if you need one for any reason this is i...
71.7K 2.7K 36
2 years later. Drama. Cheating.sister?
121K 3.8K 55
Hi, I'm Lisa Stone. Your clichΓ© outcast living a terrible life. Well, that is until I got kidnapped and taken to a special place. A place that I hold...
About Ria By Brie

General Fiction

24.2K 866 32
My story isn't a walk in the park.