Fake Love *A BTS Reverse Hare...

By AdoredbyMinAgustD

This is the sequel to "With The First Kiss * A BTS Reverse Harem" I recommend to read that one first. But yo... More

❤ Readers Reviews ❤
*0*
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
*5*
*6*
*7*
*8*
*10*
*11*
*12*
*13*
*14*
*15*
*16*
*17*
*18*
*19*
*20*
*21*
*22*
*23*
*24*
*25*
*26*
*27*
*28*
*29*
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*
*35*
*36*
*37*
*38*
*39*
*40*
*41*
*42*
*43*
*44*
*45*
*46*
*47*
*48*
*49*
*50*
*51*
*52*
*53*
*54*
*55*
*56*
*57*
*58*
*59*
*60*
*61*
*62*
*63*
*64*
*65*
*66*
*67*
*Note*

*9*

1K 75 32
By AdoredbyMinAgustD

The debut is a success. Mr. Lee and Chun-Hei are very pleased, and it completely booked our time. Every available spot is filled with either a performance or an interview. I don't mind, I really like doing it, even if the other girls still hate me.

I observe them a lot, and in front of the camera they are nice, friendly and treat me as their own. I play along, and pretend to love my members. Pfff as if. And when no camera or important people are present they treat me like I'm something dirty on their shoe.

It is comical, and I enjoy myself watching them, trying to get under my skin. So far I haven't bitten yet, and I probably won't for a long time. Pearl is getting nastier and nastier the more it doesn't bother me. I just smile at her every time she tries. And it infuriates her to no end, and I've heard her throw things or stamp her feet. She is such a spoiled brat.

The only light in this dark house is Ame, and as she spends more and more time with me, they treat her the same as me. The only thing is, it bothers her, as she isn't good at pretending how it makes her feel. At home it's usually us two, and the rest.

We do almost everything together, as watching movies, chat, taking walks, getting a hot chocolate or coffee. And after weeks I can finally say I've made a new friend. She is still very closed off about her past and family so I barely know anything. I don't ask, and let her get to it by herself. If ever.

My dreams still plague me, and I visit the club almost every night. Sometimes he is replaced with one of the others. And I'm so sexually frustrated it's insane. Masturbation doesn't help in the long run, but I still do it, just to release at least a little tension.

Contemplating all of this as I eat my breakfast, amused at my life. The girls are chatting around me but it doesn't bother me. They treat me as Cinderella, especially as I offered to always clean the kitchen. This meant the other chores would rotate between them. Me not included. I don't want any of the other chores.

Especially groceries duty. Getting yelled at because I didn't get the right product. Pearl thought she was funny my first week living with them. It was her turn to get the groceries and the next morning the first fruit that probably entered that kitchen were lemons. Just lemons and nothing else. And I was specific as Ame told me, naming the fruit I wanted.

No matter. I made lemonade which was gone in no time, consumed by the other girls. Pearl's shock was hilarious. I clean the kitchen as the girls get ready to leave. Today is something new, but we don't know what it is.

Getting ready myself quickly, I join the girls in the hallway and we leave the house. Bong is our designated driver again, and he greets me and Ame with a big smile. He glares at the others and closes the door when the last one is in the van.

The other girls don't have a great reputation with the crew that is always with us, and Bong is one of them. He drives us to our destination and it is a sports stadium. What are we doing?

I'm good at certain sports, like dance, but I doubt that is on the agenda today. Other sports, I don't know. I haven't tried everything. I'm glad I dressed accordingly, stretch jeans, so moving is easier, and a black hoodie, with Shooky and Chimmy. What? I just had to have it. They look so cute together.

I don't care showing everyone I like their music and support them. We enter after Chun-Hei, when we meet her at the door. We walk straight to the sports field, and when it comes into view, I see people waiting for us. And as we draw closer, the nerves come as I slowly recognize who they are.

Oh, fuck why did I wear this hoodie today? Why not one of my many others. Oh please just shoot me now. First the encounters in my first week and now, me wearing something of them.

My heart speeds up, and I know they will recognize me from our encounters, but five think I don't know I met them. Except one and when he sees me his eyes light up. The were dull before, when he saw us as a group. Why is that?

The other five react in the same way as we stop before them, and the one from the club regards me with dark eyes, and a small smirk. The meet up is weird, as Ame and I stand there, the other girls jump on the guys, except Yoongi.

The guys react a little weird too. Shouldn't they be happy their soulmates are here? Except they sigh and seem to tolerate it. Opal throws her arms around Jimin and tries to kiss him. He pulls back and indicates the crew watching. Hoseok gets squished between Amber's arms and a look of pain crosses his face a he tries to dislodge her.

Jade laugh-snorts as she tries to hug Namjoon. He grabs her arms and whispers something to her, and she stops. Sapphire tries to hug Jungkook, but he grabs Taehyung and pushes him into Sapphire's arms.

This makes me laugh out loud, and I quickly cover my mouth, and stop laughing. Ruby pouts seeing Taehyung in Sapphire's arms. Pearl is quietly standing next to Jin. She slowly wants to take his hand but he puts it into his pocket.

It all has jealousy burning through my blood and I try to not let it get to me. I don't have any claim, so why the jealousy? I take a deep breath.

And to the side is Yoongi, and as our eyes lock, I get burned by the intense stare he has for me. I don't know what to make of it. Internally I squirm, and I get the distinct impression he is waiting for me. But for what? I don't know, so I stare back.

"Guys, you know most of Gemstones, but meet number 8, Aqua." And Chun-Hei points at me. "Aqua, you know who is who?" She asks me next, and I nod as I wave at the guys. They either nod their head at me, or give me a smile and a wink, and my club encounter holds my stare with smoldering eyes.

Chun-Hei ushers us to the side, us girls on the left and the guys on the right. They explain to us that they're going to film us competing against the guys in different kinds of sports.

The first is archery, and I'm exceedingly happy. That was my favorite growing up and I practiced a lot. It's been a while though. We girls will draw a number and the guys will do the same. The numbers one will go against each other. And so on, and so on. As I'm number eight I will go last against numbers one, two, and three of the guys.

Why? Why all three? The others only will compete once. I shrug it off. I love archery. First are Pearl and Jungkook, and I know who will win. Pearl goes first and she surprises me, and gets three points. But Jungkook gets fifteen. He looks happy as he smiles for the first time, since we're here.

Ruby against Namjoon and she at least hits the target, outside the circle. But Namjoon shoots clean over and I smile as I watch his face and the cute dimples show as he smiles at me. Jade sees it and sends me a death glare. I don't care, I'm not doing anything to invite his behavior. It's all his own choice.

Sapphire is next, against Jimin, and he clearly wins gaining fifteen points too. Sapphire got ten points. And Pearl pouts.

Opal shoots, and the arrow drops before reaching the target and I suppress a laugh. Wouldn't do me any good annoying my roommate. Hoseok shoots and wins with seven points.

Amber will face Taehyung, and both get ten points. And as we need to have a winner they will shoot again, and the combined score of both shots will determine the winner. Taehyung will go first and shoots. He adds ten points again. Amber gets ready and releases and the arrow shoots straight at the target. As it's not obvious how many points it is, a crew member checks up close. And in the end Amber wins adding fifteen points.

Taehyung pouts and then winks at me, I smile back, ignoring Ruby who crosses her arms staring at me. It's not my fault. I'm not controlling them. It's all them.

Ame is next and she blushes as she walks to the spot to get ready, ah she has to go against Yoongi. He looks bored back at her. His eyes shift and find mine again and I'm trapped. I don't even see Ame shoot. His eyes ask me questions I can't name, and he purses his lips as his eyes get cold. No, what did I do?

'He acts like I should do or say something. Like we know each other, or at least have met before. But we haven't. Why does he act like that? I don't understand.' The thoughts run through my brain as I watch him win, scoring twenty points. After taking his place in line again, he looks at me with hurt before he masks it with indifference.

What did I do? Why is this happening? What is happening?

Jade is next and she surprises everyone as she shoots and the arrow imbeds itself in the circle for twenty-five points. Jin has no chance as he only scores three points.

The guys made it all so much more enjoyable, with goofing off and joking around. Us eight girls going out and do stuff doesn't give me any fun, no matter what we are doing, Ame is fun though, so I do enjoy myself. But the guys show me how utterly boring the girls are.

So now it's me, but the rules have changed. Wait? What? It's a giant dart game with arrows instead of darts. All four, Yoongi, Jungkook, Jimin and I have 250 points. We shoot and the points get subtracted. The first one who reaches Zero wins.

Great, let's start. The range of points scored is as follows. The outer circle will be 5, then 10, 15, 25, 50, 100, and 150. But that really is a small circle. Just as big as an arrow. And the space between the lines gets smaller, as you get closer to the middle.

The guys are evenly matched as they go first and all three lose 25 points. I'm next and I take my spot, zone everything around me out and put an arrow on the bow. I take a deep breath and hold the arrow against my cheek. I feel the feathers graze my cheek. I visualize my target, breath deep, and as I exhale I release. It's obvious where the arrow is, but the three boys still creep closer and inspect it. Jimin and Jungkook grumble, but Yoongi is blank. It's like he isn't even here.

They go again, followed by me. At the end it's really one sided and with my second shot I win. "Sorry, boys. I practiced a lot starting when I was six." I smile, but get nothing back. Wow, they don't like me do they? I heard Hoseok and Jin snicker, but everyone else is dead silent. In the end, because it wouldn't be great TV, we shoot again, but this time, only one of them shoots, followed by me. The one closest to the middle wins. And again I win against all three, although Jimin came close this time.

I even had my eyes closed. In the end the crew decided to do something else. They aren't sure if they will use this or not. We get a little time to ourselves while they set the next part up. And I'm standing at the table drinking a bottle of water. Ame is using the facilities, and the other six claim all of BTS.

Except one, and he is on his way over to me, and the nerves come back again. I don't understand what he wants from me. He stops beside me and grabs a bottle for himself. He drinks and as he lowers it he looks at me.

"Please, please say you remember me?" He pleads with a soft voice. And I'm puzzeld. Why does he think we've met before today? As I don't know how to answer I stay silent.

He heaves a deep sigh, and shakes his head in defeat, "I'm sorry, I don't underst-," but he cuts me off. "Fate has abandoned me. Why don't you remember me? And why the others? They forgot too. Why?" He pulls his hair in frustration, and not knowing how to help him, as I don't know what he is on about, I only look at him.

Suddenly a tear rolls down his face and seeing it, I reach for his hand, trying to comfort him. He steps back, turns around and leaves. Not giving me the chance to help him.

And I do feel helpless. I want to help him, care for him. But I'm certain we haven't met before. Why is he convinced we have? Should I ask the others? I see some look at me with longing, and the girls don't give them any freedom. Completely claiming their attention.

Ame joins me and looks at me, "so you like Yoongi?" I ask her. She blushes deeply, "am I that obvious?" She asks me, and I nod. "Well to me it is, don't know if the others noticed," I say as I take another sip.

"I've tried everytime we meet, but he doesn't seem to want me." And I hear sadness in her voice. And I do feel sad for her, but happier he isn't interested in her. But how do I talk to him? He clearly wants to continue where he thinks we are, but I don't know where that is.

"Could you help me?" She asks me next and I'm stumped. Normally I would, right away. But now, it being Yoongi, I'm hesitant. I don't want him and Ame together. He's mine. And I'm floored with the amount of possessiveness that screams through my mind.

So I'll tell her the next best thing, "I'll try." And I smile as she smiles back at me. We get called for the next part and when we join the others there are only six guys. Yoongi is absent.

The day progresses slowly, as we film several different sports. In the end BTS wins the overall, and we applaud. The cameras turn off and everyone relaxes. The girls say goodbye to the guys very loudly and I even see Jimin block his ears with his hands as Opal is saying goodbye. I laugh and wave at the guys. They wave back, and I even get winks and seductive smiles. And according to the looks I get, I die again. At the rate this is going I'll be a walking miracle with the many deaths I should have had.

We leave and get in the van. I'm silent as I mull over today, and why did Yoongi leave?

The drive home is silent as all are tired, and dozing off. Arriving home, the inevitable fight for the bathroom starts. I don't understand why we have to fight over it every time. I don't mind being last so I leave them and find my bed. Setting the alarm for three hours later, I take a nap.

They take so much time in the bathroom, so three hours is realistic. Turning off my alarm, three hours later I see Opal lying in her bed. Her back to me, so I get up, go to the bathroom and shower. Followed by my nightly routine. I pull the shirt over my head and crawl into my bed to sleep.

Sleep claims me again immediately and I dream about a crying Yoongi and my inability to help him.

A/n

So, who saw that coming?
And how did you feel about them meeting Aqua?
Leave it in the comments.
Have a happy life ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.1K 35
"I might have broken many things, but my soul mates' hearts is never gonna be one of them." • "You have me now." "He means 'us'." • "Wait, does that...
228K 10.5K 71
What if you're about to meet the people you work for and they're also your Idols? And one gives you the Soul Mark after you kiss? Do you tell them? O...
91.1K 4.1K 69
On the first day of university, you were surprised to feel a new sensation in your heart. A sensation you knew, you'd feel when your soulmate was on...
25.5K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...