Black Hearts

By mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... More

Shadi
Baggages????
Presence...
Nai...na...
Yeh he Yaarana
Navupadesham
A lie
Tangled Silence
Confusion
New Resolution?
Nandu Note
RaJveer?
Hidden Treasures
Halloween
Baatein
The End ???
Tera Ehsaan
A New Nest
Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
We too had a love story ?
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sandwiched
Gharwali - Baharwali
Halka Halka Suroor
Mausam Beiman He
Fake - Real
Love Quadrilaterals
Trapped.
Maybe I'm Amazed
Collision of Past - Present
Unkahi Baatein
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

Mumma Hen

540 60 103
By mishhtalkative

This one is for reshmt thank You Darling❤

No Proof Reading. So if you find any mistakes please ignore them as usual 🙈

☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Naveen caressed Rajveer's hair with affection and tucked a warm blanket around him. A lone tear escaped his eyes, seeing his yaar's haalat. Making sure that he is asleep, he got up to switch off the light. And there he saw Naina's phone beeping.

It was from Maasi. It displayed.
He wondered how his cunning Maasi still had contact with Gudiya. When they didn't care to speak to him when their parents dead, Why now?
He took the phone and went outside not wanting to disturb the baby boy.

Receiving the call, he heard a different voice. Far nicer than his aunt. Loving tone. His memory gave a kick and it felt much familiar. And then,

" tumhara hara kurta seel ke rakhdii he maine. Ab beta yeh toh bata ki tum yaha kab aavogi? Arman ne toh poora ghar market banake rakh dii he...

Naina.... Naina.... tum sun rahi ho na? ....."

Those words slowly started melting in Naveen's memory....

Noooo.... this can't be her....

His brain started shouting with pain, rage, helplessness and worry. Shoving the phone into his pocket, his legs swiftly moved towards his bedroom....

Shalini was fast asleep on her bed whereas Naina was placing the meds in a box...

Naveen - " Nainaaa..... "
He called out loud, startling her....

Shalini too tossed in her sleep asking Naveen to shut his talkative mouth... Naina glanced briefly at her bhaiyya and understood something is damn wrong that forced him call her with her name. She marched past to him out of the room. Reaching the common hall her eyes fly towards the rack, making sure that Rajveer's shoes were back.

Naveen - " Chal... "
He dragged her into corridor and asked to follow him quiet.

Examining the area, he lets her into a deserted room where they ( Naveer ) were few hours ago.
Things were scattered on the floor and the chair that saw Rajveer's misery was partly broken by one side. He made space for them to sit and closed his eyes drafting a proper format to talk to his Gudiya.

Naina - " Aapko kuch bolna tha?... "
She asked breaking the silence between them.

Naveen taking a deep breath, he tried to drink back the anger surging inside his heart.
" tum kar kyaa rahi ho Naina?.. "

Naina thought for a while summing up all the mischieves she had done and picked the one from the morning.
" Aap subhah joh Ritu Mishra ke saath hua uske baareib mein baat kar rahe he?.. She was flirting with you too..."
Her voice escaped softly from her throat ending with a complaint. That bitch indeed putting her nasty paws on both.

Naveen shook his head. And produced her phone from his pocket, asking her to open it..

She did as he told and after two seconds Naveen showed her something.... she felt herself downing in the depth of ocean.

Naveen - " Maasi? yeh kyaa he?
Itne calls? Tum jaanti ho unko?...."

All his meditational skills were flying off the windows at the ridiculous stunt pulled by his sister. How can she?

Naina nodded turning silent. Her words will add fuel to his anger. She knew it.

Naveen - " Mrs. KASHYAP ??
Kabse? Kaise ?... "
He asked checking her phone. And found the name of Arman, Alekh and Gunny.

Fuck... He cursed....

Naina - " just a coincidence Bhaiyya... "
She hushed sweating profusely.

Never in her 20+ life she faced this. Her bhaiyya intimidating so badly with two horns on head and four vampire teeth that are eager to launch on her.
She badly wished to find Rajveer or Alekh beside her. But !!!!!!

Naveen scratched his forehead trying not to explode and yell.
" try again... "
He gave another chance...
How can she lie to him? A plain lie.

Naina - " I was her pg. Paying guest. "
She blurted cluching the end of kurthi in her fingers.

May be she should call Shalu bhabhi or Rajveer. Quickly. Otherwise this volcano end up turning her into ashes.
Hurry Naaanu... her conscious suggested.

Naveen - " Aage bol... "
His burning eyes arrested her, not allowing her to move..

Naina - " Jab Rajveer KMA aayein, I have projects to finish. So pg... wahii mulakat huyii humari. Maasi aur Armaan. "
She gulped down checking whether her heart is still alive, or she should call ambulance.
Its better to call Bhabhiii and Rajveer...

Her fingers sneaked to catch her phone. But her bhaiyya seemed in no mood to leave her. This is going to be a roller coaster without a safetly harness.

Naveen - " Naina jii, Aap mujhe saari baat batane ki kast karenge yaa main khud abhi in saare logonse baat pata karun??...."
He stood up with an aim to crush her phone...this thing is driving him crazy.

How could there be record of hours of calls to these persons, who didn't spare a minute for him ?
Especially Mrs. Kashyap ?
He begged her to talk to him fir one time. Even he spent hours at her door asking her to let him in.
And now, what the fuck is this with his Gudiya and her that they were having a gala time?
Firstly what on the earth, let Naina meet her ?

On the other side, Naina closed her eyes and chanted all the mantras she knew before opening her mouth.

Naveen - " That's it Naina... I'm calling Mrs. Kash..."
He dialled her number...

Naina with eyes closed, so she could avoid the possibility of facing the Mr. Volcano,
" I met Arman in a conference aur mujhe pata chala Ananya ke baarein mein. I was shocked. Mujhe aap pe itna gussa aaya ki man hua seedha golii ghusadun aapke seeneib mein...."

Naveen took back a step hearing her outlash. Her voice shook him for a second but the tsunamii to know what's store there in her heart made him to shut his mouth....

Naina opned her eyes calmly only to take a name,
" Rajveer achche he. Bahot hi achche he. Itne acbche ki main kabhi deserve nahii kar paaungi unhe. Unka pyaar Ananya he Bhaiyya. Aap toh jaanthe the na yeh baat. Fir bhi aapne unhe mere saath bandh di!! Kyun Bhaiyya??? KYUN???...."

Tears flowed like they going to make a river there. Melting Naveen's heart. But as a true soldier his brain had more powers which restrained his weak emotions.

Naina - " Agar majn aapse poochun, ki Naveen jii Aap mujhe saari baat batane ki kast karenge??
Toh kyaa aap mujhe such batayenge??... "
She asked Poking Naveen's chest and saw how he shivered slightly at her words.

Naina- " Kyaa hua bhaiyya? Agar aapko secret secret khelna he toh, let's play. "
She crossed her hands on her chest.

Naveen - " Nainaaaa "
His hand automatically captured the remaining hair strands on his head and moved straight back to his face. Only his Gudiya can trigger all his emotions at a time. Arghhh... he exhaled.

" Tumhe pata bhi he ki tum kyaa kar rahi ho??..."
He asked softly.

Naina - " Aapko tab pata tha ki aap kyaa kar rahe the?... "
She asked him.

Naveen - " it's about Veeru, Naina...
please spill the beans..."
He begged almost joining his hands out of frustration.

Naina rolled her eyes at his possessiveness regarding Rajveer,
" waada karoo aap daantenge nahi. "
She forwarded her palm.

He slapped it roughly asking her to continue.

Naina - " Arman ne mujhe Rajveer aur Ananya ki engagement pic dikhayi I thought Aapne unhe majboor Kiya tha mujhse shaadi karne. Maine Rajveer se poocha is baarein mein... aur..."

Naveen - " How could you? Naina tumne Ananya ke baarein mein Rajveer se poocha ? "
Mumma hen inside him got alive..

Naina gave a look to him,
" Aapko Rajveer ne kuch nahi bola? ..." by looking at his expressions she figured out, he knew only few that Raj let him know. She was satisfied or to say happy to know this. She knew something that her bhaiyya don't know.

Naveen- " usne bola toh tha tumhe Anu ke baarein mein pata chala isase zyada main kuch poochta, army happened again. "
He sighed

Naina - " Unke sub batane ke baad....maine..."

Naveen interrupted her,
" Kyaa bataya usne?..."

Naina - " Yahi ki Woh aur Ananya kaise milein, unke relationship aur engagement. ..."
She kept silent remembering those momens, he did opened up almost everything that she should know.

Naveen - " aur kuch?..."

Naina - " Ananya ke maut. Yeh bhi.. " she choked recalling the pain reflected in Rajveer's eyes. He loves her. Truly.

Naveen kept his palm on her cheek, to know more about her mind, and his Veeru's.
" Kaise hua usne bola tha?..."

Naina nodded in approval. And he shook his head in pain.

Naveen - " agar tumhe kuch poochna tha mujhse poochti.. Naina, Tumhe pata nahi he kitna toota hua he Veeru. Aur tum..."
He started blaming or may be explaining the things to her.

Naina - " Aap? Really Bhaiyya?
Aapse toh suchche Rajveer he. Atleast kuch toh batate he. And for your kind information, woh jitne tootein he usase zyada strong he. Stop patronizing him. Let him fight for himself. "
She confronted him with her large phoolam eyes.

For the first time she was fighting with her bhaiyya for someone else. Even for Abhimanyu she didn't raised her voice like this.

Naveen - " What? "
He gasped.

Naina - " Its you Bhaiyya who is making him weak. Aapne Maasi se unhe milne mana kiya. Kyun?...."

Naveen - " Mrs. Kashyap. Tum jaanti nahi ho unko. Pata nahi kyun, Unhe phehle se hi Veeru se problem thi. Ab yeh sub jaanke tumhe lagta he ki woh Veeru ko chodengi? Apni baatonse maar degi woh Raj ko.."
He started covering the things to explain his acts.

Naina - " Joh Rajveer ne Ananya ke saath kiya agar woh same mere saath karte aap khush hote? Maaf karte unko? Bolo bhaiyya?

Maasi ne apne beti ko khoya he. Apne hone wale Naati ko. Aapko lagta he woh phehle dafa hi Rajveer ko maaf kardenge?.... iska matlab yeh nahi ki hum koshish karna chod de. "

Naveen - " tumhe pata he ki Ananya pregnant thi?.."
He asks blankly.

Naina - " Maasi ne bataya tha. "
She gave him a understanding look.

Naveen - " Tumne Veeru ko bola?..."
He quivered at that thought.

Naina shook her head.

Naveen - " Batana bhi math."
Seeing Naina's refusing eyes he continued,
" sahii wakth ane ke baad main batadunga... "

Naina - " maine Rajveer ko neend mein tadapte dekha he Bhaiyya. Hosh mein kitna bhi woh bole ki unko afsoos nahi he, lekin ander hi ander kahin na kahin unko pata he ki unhone galat kiya Ananya ke saath. Aur unka yeh bhoj hum utar nahi sakte ,lekin kam toh kar sakte he na?..."
She asked with a hope...

Naveen - " tumhe lagta he ki Mrs. Kashyap maaf karenge Veeru ko?..."

Naina - " jeene ke liye umeed zaroori he bhaiyya. Ananya ne Arman ko bachane ke liye aag mein kooda tha. Ismein Rajveer ki galati toh nahi he na? Agar woh waha jaati hi nahi toh ab woh dono..."

Naveen - " teeno.. saath hote. "
He hugged Naina with love..

Naina - " Main poori koshish karungi Bhaiyya, ki Maasi Rajveer ko maaf karein. "
She whispered.

Naveen - " Meri Gudiya kab itnii bad hogayi... "
He kissed on her head marking a point that her Gudiya is in love with his Veeru.

His smile brightened with moist eyes.
His Veeru's life is in safe hands now.

Just then someone clapped loudly...parting the brother sister duo...

Abhimanyu raised his hands,
" Wahhh Bhaii Wahh...
Kyaa performance he tum dononki. Yeh dekhoo humare aankhonmein aansu aagayein..."
He wiped those fake tears...

Naveen - " Tum yaha? ... Is wakth ?..."

Abhimanyu - " lagta he Naveen aap ab bhi sadmein hi ho. Koyi nahi, Hum aapko yaad dila dete he. Hum aap hi ki tarah yaha undercover mission mein he Naveen aur yeh room aapka private quarters nahi mission ka power room he.

Oh ! NAINA BABY... HOW ARE YOU... "

He tried to scoop Naina in his arms but Naveen tightened his hold on her....

Abhimanyu - " You are sweating baby... "
He took his handkerchief to wipe those beads.

That's when Naveen's eyes went on his baby Gudiya. And saw her cocooned in his arms. Her body turned cold.

Naveen patting her cheek,
" Gudiya... Gudiya..."
He called her with her nickname properly for the first after his little mission

Naina - " Abhi... "
He took the man's name whom she loved with all her heart... her first love...

Abhimanyu- " oh baby... you remember me. COME HERE..."
He opened his arms and Naina moved in his direction giving Naveen a heart attack...

Before Abhimanyu could hold her she was quick and escaped from the room.

Abhimanyu laughed out loud at her robotic behavior. He is starnge indeed. He felt proud of himself

Naveen kicked his foot, leaving him fidget on ground,
" tujhko toh baadmein dekhlunga saalein..."

He ran to catch his Gudiya.

In his mountain of anger he forgot his Gudiya was seeing Abhimanyu after that night.....
Their marriage night....

Naina was about to close the door of her and Rajveer's bedroom, Naveen caught her hand...

Naveen- " Gudiya... "

Naina - " Mujhe akele rehna he Bhaiyya. Please. "
She pleaded and he listened to her, passing her phone..

Naveen - " Kuch chahiye ho toh phone karna, main yahii hoon. "
He kissed her forehead thinking of kicking Col. Chandra's ass...

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Bolting the door, her steps marked her way towards bed. Her mind and heart stopped all their work rewinding the plain scenes from the powerr room.

Its Abhimanyu...
Abhimanyu Roy Chauhan...

The Man She loved...
The same man she dreamt of marrying.... having a happy future kids ...

He is here... to take her...
He is here to talk to her...
He opened his arms to her, again... with the same smile dedicated only to her...

She kept on repeating this words forcing her mind to play the memory of their so called wedding night which never happened....

She literally forced her heart to cry... to bleed

She should do that now. Afterall she met her lover. Her boyfriend... Her fiancee....

Shittt... Shittt.. Shittt....

Where those little little drops of tears went? Why didn't they knock her eyes ?

Didn't his appearance after this long time hurt her? Didn't it pained her?

Series of questions surrounded her.... and there was a ping on her phone distracting her...

It showed,

" NAINA, AAP NAHI JAAN NA CHAHTI KI HUMARI BAARAT AAPKE MANDAP TAK KYUN NAHI AAYI?

AAPNE POOCHA APNE BHAI SE? YAA APNE NAYE PATI DEV SE? ...

HUM BATAYEIN? ..."

and it ended with a suspence...that she yearning to know...

She slipped into her blanket completely occupied by Rajveer.

And to her surprise he smuggled to her fishing his fingers in her hairs...

Rajveer - " Naaanu...."
He muttered in his sleep acquiring all her attension to himself...

Instantly she beamed at this. He do recognize her in his sleep.

She smiled broadly throwing Chauhan in the dustbin...

After few minutes she drew close to him, putting her hand on his waist.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I couldn't write much in this update, as I'm preoccupied with my Black Heart🤦‍♀️

Keep Loving....
Keep Supporting....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 14.7K 126
my version of Raina's journey after Rajveer's jeep blast... All the pictures and videos used are from Google and you tube so credit goes to its make...
12.2K 939 39
What is love. Some say it's a sacrifice, a feeling that you can't end. Ek Aisa ehsaas Jo aapko kabhi na akele chorta hai na kabhi kabhi aapko akele r...
64.3K 3.6K 33
This story is only for Raina lovers..an eternal love story....what happened when u hate someone to the core, but ultimately she became the reason for...
41.6K 3K 42
People say that true love never dies and if love is true then it definitely gets its destination. When you get the destination by working hard, then...