It Was Accidentally on Purpos...

By sleepingpup

where one ambivelent girl trusts one cheeky boy who ends up being exactly who she thought he was when they fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 *LAST ONE*
Authors Note :)
IMPORTANT!!!!!!!

Chapter 9

13.2K 303 47
By sleepingpup

***TIFFANI POV***

Once we got to my house Lucy parked the car.

“What are you doing?” I asked her. “I can get ready on my own.”

We both got out of the car and she bit her lip, probably trying to hold back something she wanted to say. But instead of words coming out, a humongous laugh caused her to bend over and turn her face tomato red.

“You? Get ready? Alone?” She asked between pauses from laughing and breathing. I glared at her not sure to start laughing at her ridiculous face or to call her a mean friend.

“You can be a real pain in the ass.” I said struggling to find the key to my door. She got off the floor, trying to catch her breath.

“C’mon Tif,” she said walking up to me. “When was the last time you actually got decently ready on your own?” I paused to think of a time but of course I couldn’t.

“That’s what I thought.” She said snatching the keys from my hand, picking one up with no difficulty and opening the front door. I stared at her shocked.

“How did you…” I started to say. She shrugged her shoulders.

“I come here too much, now let’s get you looking sexy!” She furrowed her eyebrows at me and yanked me inside my house.

So Lucy had a very… interesting way how she wanted me to show up at the club tonight. On my bed she had laid one of her mini, tight, black dresses with high heel pumps. I looked at the shoes dangerously. I can’t walk in those?! If I did I would probably get seriously injured! For Christ’s sake, I can barely walk with my regular flats!

“Lucy!” I screamed from my bedroom. Half a minute later, a totally relaxed Lucy appeared in my doorway.

“What?” She asked as she looked at me strangely. I looked down at myself. Shit. I only had my towel around me. I wasn’t used to people in my house so whenever I took a shower I just walked around in a towel. It’s quite liberating actually.

I acted like I didn’t notice the awkward situation.

“You really expect me to wear that?” I asked her nodding to the slut costume Lucy had picked out.

“What’s wrong with it?” She asked. “Tiffani, do you really wanna show up wearing a nun dress?”

I looked at my feet innocently. “Maybe…”

Lucy let out a loud sigh. “Well then good luck getting any male attention tonight.” She walked out of my bedroom.

She was so cheeky. She should be dating Harry. They would be perfect together. I shook my head. Gosh I can’t believe I’m doing this. I so didn’t want to go. I picked up my phone and started typing a text.

Sorry Louis, can’t make it tonight! You guys have fun. –Tif

I re read the text. I had my finger hovering the send button when all of a sudden a shoe hit my head. I stumbled up and picked up the shoe. It was a smaller inch heel but still black and matched the dress. Lucy was standing in the doorway looking at me.

“What the hell are you doing still in your towel, Tif?!” she exclaimed. “Go get your ass ready!” She stormed off.

“You sound like my mum.” I whispered to myself.

I heard footsteps march back to my room. Lucy’s head popped in my doorway. “I heard that.” She glared at me then walked away.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the “dress”. Trust me, I’m not wearing it because of what Lucy said earlier about attention. I’m wearing it because… well I really don’t know why I’m wearing it. Oh well.

I went to the bathroom and slipped it on. Of course, perfect fit. Although, note to self: try to bend over as little as possible and caution when sitting.

I went to put my heels on and took a look at myself in the mirror. It’s been a long time since I went clubbing. Maybe two months? I didn’t really like to socialize very much and the idea of dancing with strangers bugged me.

Lucy walked in the room and gasped. She placed her hand over heart. “Tif, you look so grown up.” She fake wiped a tear from her cheek and hugged me. I laughed a little and told her to fix my hair and makeup. I really don’t know what I’d do without her.

As she was fixing my hair I felt my phone vibrate on my lap. I picked it up and saw the caller, Louis. Lucy must have noticed it too because she left the hair flattener burn a piece of my hair.

“Ow! Lucy!” I yelped as the burned piece of hair touched my cheek. But she was too focused on my phone to apologize.

“A-aren’t you gonna pick up?” She sounded like she was going to choke. I decided to mess with her.

“Nah, it’s only Louis Tomlinson.” I said waving my hand in dismissal. “No biggie.”

“B-but…” her voice trailed off and her lips quivered.

“No I don’t think I’m gonna pick up, I have so many other-” She cut me off.

“TIF. ANSWER THE PHONE NOW!” She yelled as her eyes bulged out of her face.

I laughed and picked up.

“Hello?” I asked Louis.

“Hey, Tiffani?” he asked over the phone. “Do you want a ride here? I can pick you up if you want?”

I covered the speaker with my hand. “He wants to come pick me up.” I informed Lucy who was breathing over my shoulder. She jumped up and down and did this retarded dance.

“Say yes! Say yes! SAY YES!” She squeaked in excitement.

I looked at her sadly. “No… I don’t think I want him to…” I turned around and saw her giving me a death stare. I turned back quickly.

“Hi, Louis? Yeah that would be wonderful.” I told him. He didn’t answer but I could hear him walking around and voices in the background. Did he have me on speaker? I narrowed my eyes.

“Hello….” I asked again. I heard a loud shuffle as if the phone switched hands.

“Tiffani?” I heard a different voice ask.

“Yeah? Is this still Louis?” I asked confused.

“Ehm, no it’s Harry.” I starred at the floor for a few seconds not sure if to casually hang up, or continue the awkwardness.

“Hello Harry.” I said quickly.

“Hi Tiffani.” He said in his deep voice. Even over the phone you could distinguish his voice. “Louis can’t pick you up he has to stay with Eleanor.” I could hear him moving around but it didn’t sound like I was on speaker anymore. I looked down disappointed Louis couldn’t come pick me up. I actually didn’t mind Louis, he seemed the fun to be around.

“Oh.” I said softly into the phone.

“But, if you want I can pick you up.” I heard a bit of wariness in his voice as if he wasn’t sure himself it was a good idea.

I turned to Lucy who was waiting impatiently for an update. I covered the speaker with my hand again. “So Louis can’t pick me up anymore.” I told her and watched her shoulders slump sadly. “But Harry can.”

She perked right back up and started dancing again.

I rolled my eyes at her.

“Yeah I guess that’d be nice.” I told him. I gave him my address and paced around the room as he took note.

“Alright Tiffani, I’ll see you in twenty minutes.” He said. I smiled into the phone and ran my fingers through my hair.

“Alright Harry. See you later.” I could tell he was smiling from the other side. I don’t know how but I just did.

“Harry is such a sweet heart, Tif.” Lucy said as she started heating up her flat iron again. “I don’t get why you don’t like him.”

I looked at her irritated. “Luce you know why I don’t like him. If we can be friends, great. I just don’t want anything more with him, okay?” I let out a deep breath and could feel Lucy choking back a bunch of sweet things she knew about Harry that could change my opinion. But she didn’t say anything.

Once she finished my hair and makeup we walked out to the living room.  I took a seat on the couch and Lucy sat next to me.

“I’m just gonna get to the point here.” Lucy said quickly. “Don’t drink too much. Don’t smoke and don’t have sex. Promise?” I looked kinda shocked she’d think I’d do any of those things. But I smiled.

“Yes Luce I promise.” I gave her a huge hug and thanked her for her help. Then I heard my phone ring, it was Louis. I picked it up.

“Hey Louis, Harry already told me that you couldn’t come. He’s on his way no worries.” I told him.

“Tiffani, it’s Harry.” He said laughing a little. “I took his phone so you’d recognize the number.”

“Oh.” I said stupidly. “Are you on your way then?”

“I’m downstairs, want me to go up or will you meet me down here?” He asked. I thought for a minute.

“I’ll meet you downstairs.” I said quietly hoping Lucy wouldn’t hear. I wasn’t really in the mood to watch my best friend fangirl over Harry in front of me. And I didn’t have the heart to walk off with him in front of her. She was in love with that guy and I really don’t know how she’s being calm, well as calm as she can get, about me going clubbing with them without her.

“K bye.” I hung up really fast without hearing his response. I grabbed my bag as Lucy walked back into the living room. She checked me one last time. Fixing a few strands of hair and some smudges of makeup on my eyes.

“Okay.” She said cheerfully. “You’re set to go!” She hugged me tightly. “Try to enjoy yourself,okay? Who knows, you might end up having fun.”  

I pulled away and smiled at her gratefully. “Thanks Luce. I’ll try to.” I walked out the door and down the elevator. I wonder where he parked. I went outside and a gush of cold air made me shiver. Shoot, I should go grab a sweater. I was about to go back inside when hand touched my shoulder. My instincts took over and I swung my arm around and hit the person behind me.

“Tiffani it’s me!” I heard Harry groan and take a step back. I laughed quietly. “Whoops.” He smirked at me and rolled his eyes.

“Just get in the car.” He ordered as he walked around to get to the driver’s seat. But before he did I had an idea. I walked over to his side and stood in front of him.

“Can I drive?” I asked politely. He looked at me suspiciously and curved a smile on his lips.

“Only if you say please.” I looked at him seriously. “I only say please when I want to, now let me drive!” I tried reaching over for his keys in his hand but he grabbed my hand instead.

“Say please.” He teased, hovering the keys over my nose. “And I’ll let you drive.”

I glared at him, irritated he didn’t trust me and yanked my arm down. “Never mind.” I said as I marched over to the passenger’s seat. I jumped in and strapped on my seatbelt.

He was already seated in front of the wheel. He looked over to me. “Co- pilot could you role up your window?” I looked him annoyed.

“If you don’t let me drive, I won’t be your co-pilot or your assistant or anything.” I huffed and crossed my arms. He sighed loudly and threw the keys on my lap. I waited for him to get out of the car to smile victoriously.  

But as I got out I put on my serious face again. When he passed me I accidently touched his hand. His hands were so warm and mine were so cold. He turned around and looked at me from the other side of the car. That’s when I noticed how nicely dressed he was. It was something so simply yet he made it look so good. A white shirt, black jeans and his black jacket. His hair was a curly mess, like usual. Although something about it tonight looked like he had actually tried to brush it to a certain side. It, looked good I guess.

“Well.” He said raising an eyebrow. “You gonna get in the car or not?”

I flipped my hair back, ignoring the fact I was probably staring at him too much and sat down. Ha, I felt so much better sitting in the drivers spot. It made me feel more special. I looked over to Harry and cleared my throat.

“Um, co-pilot?” He turned his face towards mine. “Could you role up your window?”

He smiled, revealing his adorable dimples. No, ugh! Harry! No dimples, please. That’s so not fair.

“Whatever you say, Captain.” I straightened up when he called me that. I could get used to being the boss of him. It was actually quite fun.

I turned the car on and Harry instructed me when to turn and stop. I had my eyes focused on the road but from time to time I could feel Harry staring at me. In the night his green eyes almost glowed. He leaned forward and turned the radio on. And what song comes on? “What Makes You Beautiful.”

I looked over casually to Harry who was grinning and dancing to himself over his own solo. I rolled my eyes and giggled a little. He was such a child.

“Oh, turn here!” Harry said a bit too slow, so I had to make a fast turn. The tires made a terrible squeaky noise. We ran off the road a little and hit a bump.

“You could have told me a bit sooner?” I asked Harry angrily as he turned down the volume.

“Well maybe if it was me driving, we wouldn’t have flown off the road?” He snapped back. I huffed out a breath of air. And here comes a pleasurable evening.

I could see the club sign from a distance. Harry told me where to park. We both got out, and within a few seconds we were surrounded my paparazzi. I felt Harry grab my hand. I tried squirming out of it but he had a tight grip. He led us to the entrance and the tall man at the door, let us in quickly.

 So that's chapter 9!! Hope you all liked it. I know its kinda short but I promise to make chapter 10 longer :) so vote and comment please and i love all of you
xx -Chloe 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 522 30
Kylie & Lexie two best friends. Move to Miami to pursue their dream. They start over with a fresh start. They meet the Foolish Four. They fall in lov...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...