Falling For My Roommate

Af swaylastories100

'Oh come on Blair, I know you want me' 'No I dont, now let me shower in peace' I try push him but he grabs my... Mere

1. The Apartment
2. University
3. The Messages
4. Fake Friends
5. Valentine's
6. Spin The Bottle
7. Running Into Her
8. A Breakup
9. Regret
Characters Personality
10. Almost
11. Confused
12. Mothers Day
13. A Hookup
14. Heartache
15. An Explanation
16. The Vibration Game
17. Panic
18. Horny
19. Losing It
20. The Morning After
21. Sore
22. Lies
23. Drowning
25. An Unexpected Night
26. A Breakup
27. A Confession
29. A Decision
30. An Intruder
31. Naughty Girl
32. A Talk
33. A Ruined Date
34. A Reunion
35. The Agreement
36. A Conversation
37. Gunshots

24. An Unexpected Visitor

9.7K 99 56
Af swaylastories100

Mia. I look up at her and do a double take.

Y: 'Why are you here?'

D: 'Get out, Liam why did you let her in?!'

L: 'She said she wouldnt start anything-'

D: 'And you trust her?!'

M: 'I'm right here-'

D: 'Yes I can see, make it quick'

Mia throws down my bag.

M: 'I saw this in your apartment and-'

Y: 'Why are you in there?'

M: 'Went to see my boyfriend'

She gives me a sneaky smirk and im furious.

Y: 'No need to dangle one of my best friends in front of me, I can see your only with him yo get back at me cause I exposed you for gold digging'

M: 'Your bestfriend? Oh sweetie I know everything,'

Y: 'Know what? I have no idea what your talking about'

M: 'How you always try to be with him, how your so desperate for him, how you force him to study with you, how you forced him to sleep with you-'

Y: 'I didnt force him into any of that! Right 1. I'm not always with him, he doe shis own shit and I do mine, we live together so it's kind of obvious we are going to he around each other alot, 2. I am not desperate for him, literally in no way am I desperate for him, 3. He literally asked me to tutor him, cause he was struggling. I was even reluctant to tutor him cause I didnt want it to go a certain way and 4. Why the hell would I force my roommate to sleep with me? Doenst make sense and if that was true, that's rape. No way would I rape my roommate you twat, why the hell are you coming round here throwing accusations, why are you even here now? Get out'

M: 'That's what he said, and I believe my boyfriend, trust me, I'll be reporting you very soon, good luck having a future Blair'

She saunters out and as soon as the door closes, I burst out crying. Daisy immediately wraps her arms around me and comforts me. I look up at her with tear running down my face and my nose running heavily.

Y: 'D-do you b-believe h-her D-Daisy'

Daisy pushes my head into her shoulder/neck and strokes my hair.

D: 'Of course not gorgeous! I would never believe that scumbag over one of my bestfriends, and I know for a fact that her accusing her of raping Josh is false, I came by while you two were fucking to get my jacket and I could tell it was consented, bloody hell I felt so bad for the neighbour's!'

I smile weakly and Liam sits behind Daisy and looks at me.

L: 'Do you want Daisy to clean up your face? Bit of a state right now'

I smile and nod. I lean back from Daisy's shoulder and she takes the tissue from Liam. She gently wipes my eyes and nose and smiles. I didnt notice Liam leaving and he comes in with the big bowl of sweets (beginning or chapter).

L: 'Sugar always cheers you up, come on, tuck in'

I smile and crawl off Daisy's lap. We both grab some and eat.

D: 'Let's watch a movie, Liam can clean up the board game'

I giggle and nod.

Liam rolls his eyes and packs up the board game while me and Daisy pick a movie. We end up deciding on 13 Reasons Why and Daisy's fallen asleep by the end of it.

Y: 'I'll tidy up the food while you put her to bed'

L: 'Really, thanks Blair, see you tomorrow'

I smile and say it back. I put the leftover drumsticks in a box and put them in the fridge. I put the leftover sweets in a box and put it in a cupboard. I put all the plates in the dishwasher and make sure I've not left anything out. I tidy up a bit in the living room, organizing pillows and sweeping off all the crumbs from the drinks table. I turn off all the lights and go into the guest room. I take off my shirt and take my phone charger out of my bag.

I'm so glad I keep an extra one in there. I plug my phone on and go into the suite bathroom, hoping and praying there is a toothbrush and some toothpaste. Thankfully, there is a mini one and a hairbrush. Bonus! I quickly bruh my teeth and bruh my hair. I get into bed with just sweatpants and a bra and cant sleep. I hear a muffled noise from Daisy and Liams room. I listen carefully and hear another moan and smile.

Dam imagine having someone who will look after you and fuck you really good.

For some reason, I start to think about mine and Joshd hookup and realise I'm wet as hell. I put my hand into my panties and realise I have no idea what I'm doing. Suddenly I hear someone on the mini guestroom balcony and pretend to be asleep. I hear the window open and feel extremely scared as I thought it was a robber. I hear a familiar giggle as someone stands by my bed.

?: 'I know what you were doing Blair'...

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been updating any of my books that much this week and I apologise for that. Because I usually make chapters quite long, and that I have hardly any free time in the week as I'm in high school, chapters will probably be slower. I did mention this in my last chapter but I just wanted to clarify. Anyways who do you think it is? Let me know in the comments! I'm gonna start at the beginning at each chapter asking a question, so look out for that in the next chapter!

This chapters question:

What's your comfort food when your feeling sad?

Let me know in the comments! Stay safe and have a good day/night xx

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.5M 96.6K 129
T E A S E R: "Open your mouth," he whispered and I looked at him in confusion. "Open your mouth, Jackie." ••• When Bad Boys Fall is a Standalone from...
162K 2.8K 38
When Alyssa received her scholarship to attend The university of Houston, she had no idea that one kiss in a club could be so persistent. Running in...
1M 21.9K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
1.3M 32.6K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...