REMEDY 2 (Yoongi fanfic)

By minleekookie95

18+ - Smut- angst- Two years after Remedy 1 takes place, Yoongi and Soojin find their pasts painfully connec... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes I
A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes II

CHAPTER EIGHT

3 0 0
By minleekookie95

"you can't do that on company ground, learn from my mistakes" Yoongi hands the younger a glass of whiskey and another one to JiJi who sits back on the leather couch of Yoongi's office, her long legs crossed and barely covered by the silk fabric of her dress.

"but i couldn't care less about this...arrangement" Yoongi waves a hand between them before turning to JiJi with a straight face "but i need your help"

She brings the glass down from her lips and looks at him with a question "you do?"

"but before we can talk, you have to sign this first" he puts a pen and a stack of papers in front of her.

"an NDA?" she looks up with a scoff but despite his calm exterior she can sense the trouble inside.
"is this "help" in Soojin's benefit?" she ask with a sigh.

"more than you'd know" Yoongi replies and without a second thought she picks the pen up signing the pages.

"so? what do you need help with?"

"The girl in the video, they've tracked her down and ironically enough she's from Jinhae" Yoongi huffs tapping the end of his pen rapidly on the desk.

"so? there are thousands of girls in Jinhae, why would you assume i know them all?" she sips her drink but doesn't break eye contact, until he looks away.

"actually, you both know her. you've gone to school together"

JiJi pust her drink down, her expression thoughtful. "show me the video"

"so you haven't seen it already? it's everywhere" Namjoon asks giving her a skeptical look while searching the video up on his phone.

"unlike some people i'm not into that kind of content. specially if it's starring my friend's husband" she snatches the phone from him snarling.

"mute it please" Yoongi asks before she hits play.

a couple of seconds later she closes her eyes and hands the phone back to Namjoon. she finally looks up but glaring daggers at Yoongi. to her surprise, this time he keeps her gaze patiently.

"i remember her" she replies and he let's out a sigh of relief "but that's not all" she adds.

Yoongi squints with a puzzled look.

"i remember that after party too."

•••

it's been two days since Mark got her the pregnancy test kits. but she hasn't touched them or even opened her bag for that matter. but tonight as her symptoms worsen, the last taints of in denial fade away, and she finally decides to take them.

leaning against the bathtub, sitting on the floor, Soojin can feel a million emotions all at once.

but the boldest one is still fear.

this is so out of the blue and so far from reality for her, it takes her a while to accept it could be happening. maybe not now. but maybe someday.

She could be a Mother.

it's been countless minutes and the three tests are definitely ready by now. but every cell in her body is preventing her from moving further and reaching for the sticks.

"Soojin? i came as fast as i could, what's going on?" his voice gets closer to the room and once he sees the open bathroom door he walks in.

"what are you doing here?" Yoongi confusedly looks at her sitting on the floor and in response Soojin just looks up at the stone countertop in front of them. following her gaze he turns to see the three sticks lining up next to each other.

Heart sinking, and blood running cold it takes him a moment to sit down next to her, as she hugs her knees resting her head on them.

"why didn't you tell me?" he asks but she doesn't answer and holds herself tighter. her aura tainted with fear.

"baby?" he graciously pushes her hair out of the way, just to see tears streaming down her face. as if he's been struck by an arrow, his chest stings with a lasting bolt of pain. he pulls her in fast and she breaks down the next second.

"i'm sorry" she says quietly burying her face further in his chest.

"you're sorry? what do you mean you're sorry?" he pulls back questioning.

"i'm sorry for being scared all the time. for not being able to fix anything. and just adding more to this mess" She says through sobs, covering her eyes under her sleeve.

"is that how you feel? that we're a mess? cause i don't feel that way" Yoongi says surely. he runs the back of his finger up her jaw to her cheek collecting a single tear.

"well i feel useless, everytime i scare away when i should be there for you like you were for me, i'm constantly reminded of how much i don't deserve you and the world doesn't let me forget that either"

"i don't give a fuck about the world outside these walls. my world is here. with you." he gently plants a kiss on her forehead before getting to his feet and extending a hand "and if i also get to have a tiny version of you, i'm okay with that too" he says that making a tiny gesture with his other hand earning a chuckle out of her.

after a moment of hesitation Soojin grabs his hand and he pulls her up. they stand by the counter before each reach for one stick.
Yoongi immediately checks the one in his hand.

"it says negative"

"mine says "not pregnant" too"

they both look at the other stick as if their life depends on it. and somehow it does. Soojin reluctantly grabs it and her face contorts with confusion.

"what is it?" Yoongi steps closer to take a better look.

"um...i'm not sure. it says one line is not pregnant...but there's also another faint line..." she shows him the stick with a frustrated sigh.

"let's just wait. call Tren and have her make an appointment tomorrow. and in the meantime don't drive yourself crazy over something we're not even sure of yet" he grabs the tests and throws them in the trash can "either result won't be a bad thing. i promise"

Soojin carefully steps closer wrapping her arms around his waist and after a moment Yoongi hugs her back running his hands through her hair.

"yoongi?" she mumbles into the fabric of his white shirt.
"yeah?"
"i don't know what i'd do without you" she says hushedly.
"you'll be fine, but i'm not going anywhere" he pulls her flush against himself tighter.

•••

"thanks for coming so quickly" Yoongi nods before gesturing for her to sit down.
"sure" JiJi takes her over coat off revealing a V neck sheer black blouse tucked into her ripped jeans. as she's about to sit down she catches Han's eye over the room. the man stands there mouth agape until he realizes her eyes on him and immediately looks away.

She smiles at Han shaking her head before turning to Yoongi with a judgy tone "you didn't go with her?"

"they're just gonna take a blood test and we won't get the results till tomorrow, so" he says without even looking up.

"and why can't i tell her that we're doing this? i thought you didn't have any secrets in your marriage" she asks scooting closer to the edge of her seat.

"cause she's over the edge as is, i don't wanna push her" he reaches for his glass still not looking up.

"okay so let's get started" Han says trying to defuse the tension between the two. but as if he doesn't even exist ignoring his voice she turns back to Yoongi again.

"give her some credit, don't you think she'll feel betrayed once she finds out?" JiJi asks a hint of accusation rings in her voice and that is the last straw for Yoongi. he suddenly looks up, a furious but composed expression all over his face.

"how do you think she'll feel once she finds out her two friends are screwing behind her back? and that her "friend" knows who this person messing with her life is and that she's been sitting on the information all along just cause she was in that damn room when it happened?"

His voice rises and her confident exterior shatters under his words but she doesn't flinch. Han awkwardly looks away, trying to be as invisible as possible.

"yeah Ji Hyun. i don't think you have any right to give opinions on my relationship with her while you're going on with this fucked up idea of friendship in your head" Yoongi gives her a look of disappointment. after a moment in silence she collects herself back and looks up with the same assured face.

"i'm afraid you know nothing about our friendship. but feel free to ask your wife about it." She says but as Yoongi looks up to reply she cuts him of again "in the meantime i suggest we put this petty conversation aside and focus on our mutual problem. for her sake"

after a long intense staring contest he turns to Han and motions for him to start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 403 15
(βœ”οΈ) In which Hoseok discovered his unknown desire just after encountering Min yoongi in tight jeans with leather jacket, and ends up confessing his...
1.1M 35.9K 186
BOOK ONE. β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—†π—ˆπ—ˆπ—‡. 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—†π—‚π—Œπ—Œ, π—’π—ˆπ—Ž'𝗅𝗅 π—Œπ—π—‚π—…π—… 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Ίπ—†π—ˆπ—‡π—€π—Œπ— 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—‹π—Œ...
2.7K 300 28
Clara's obsessive compulsive disorder has caused her to be admitted into a mental hospital in an attempt to piece together her shattered mind. And in...
142K 8.1K 52
Kim Taehyung's second year of college is when he decides to do more than just study. That's how he finds the other boys. All have their own emotion...