One girl , six friends: A Fre...

By Magic_Musician

Fred and Jamie were friends but they wanted more. Jamie had two dreams in life. one to start a band with her... More

Warning
About O/C and characters.
Chapter 1 : Start of the Winter holidays.
Chapter 2:First night in the burrow.
Chapter 3: The Joke shop and confession.
Chapter 4 : Back to the burrow
Chapter 5: The Music room
Chapter 6: The question ?
Chapter 7: Christmas day.
Chapter 8: The idea.
Chapter 9: Sleepover.
Chapter 10: Morning after
Chapter 11: New years eve.
Chapter 12: Caught.
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Rhiannon and George.
Chapter 15: Moving day.
Chapter 16: Shopping.
Chapter 17: Valentines day.
Chapter 18: Ron's Birthday.
Chapter 19: Holiday Pt.1
Chapter 20: Holiday Pt.2
Chapter 21: Home time.
Chapter 22: Pregnant?
Chapter 23: Big news.
Chapter 24: Family.
Chapter 25: Date night.
Chapter 26: Twins Birthday.
Chapter 27: Girls day.
Chapter 28: Party Time
Chapter 29: Friends
Chapter 30: Rhi's Birthday.
Chapter 31: Trouble in paradise.
Chapter 32: Invite.
Chapter 33: End of a era.
Chapter 34: Reunited.
Chapter 35: Best friends.
Chapter 36: Ginny's Birthday.
Chapter 37: Getting ready.
Chapter 38: The Ball.
Chapter 39: Fun day at Burrow.
Chapter 40: Fun times.
Chapter 41: The office
Chapter 42: Double date.
Chapter 43: Romeo.
Chapter 44: New addition.
Chapter 45: Rose Weasley.
Chapter 46: Hinny.
Chapter 47: Clubbing.
Chapter 48: A Problem.
Chapter 49: Theme park.
Chapter 50: Jamie's Birthday.
Chapter 51: Winter days at the Burrow.
Chapter 52: It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Chapter 53: Beautiful girl.
Chapter 54: New year.
Chapter 55: Family time.

Chapter 56: Marriage.

9 1 1
By Magic_Musician

Today the famous Harry Potter would be marrying the love of his life Ginny Weasley. Harry and Ron were sent to spend the night at the twins house while the girls and Charlie stayed at the burrow.

The previous night some of the girls had gotten a little tipsy and Jamie knew she would have to wake up some bridesmaids. Jamie woke up next to Hermione who was already awake feeding Rose.

"Ahhh, hold her for a sec really need to wee." Hermione said, handing Rose to Jamie as she left the room. Jamie welcomed the baby and gave her a kiss on her forehead. Not letting the baby stop Jamie getting in the way of waking the others up, she got out of bed and carried the baby around the house.

Jamie had successfully woken up Rhiannon, Luna and Fleur. Bit suborn Ginny would not get out of bed.

"Gin, it's your bloody wedding day. If you don't get up you'll be late. Do you want your mother to get mad, because I certainly do not!" Jamie sternly.

"Wow sis who got your knickers in a twist. We have plenty of time to get ready." Ginny said sitting up, "Don't we ?"

"Not really, we have a tight schedule. Now go downstairs, eat what your mother has made you for breakfast and get ready. I'm trying to stop her from getting stressed. You saw her at Bill's wedding. " Jamie said while helping Ginny out of bed.

"I did. Anyway, hello Rose. "Ginny said touching the baby's head, "You look really good as a mum Jamie. " Ginny said, turning Jamie bright red.

"Well thanks." Jamie smiled. The comment warmed her heart, Jamie did want kids and being around Rose made Jamie have baby fever. "Right Rose, this go and help your mummy and aunties get ready for today."

~~~~~

Molly was running around like a headless chicken. The boys had turned up helping Arthur set up the back yard. Ginny was getting ready and the bridesmaids were nearly all dressed. Except Jamie. She was trying to help everyone while still looking after Rose.

"Hey boys." Jamie said as she went outside to see what was happening.

"Hey, how's it going in there?" Harry asked.

"All good, your bride to be is looking good."

"Good. I'm nervous." Harry smiled.

"You have the right to be. You are marrying the person you love. But you shouldn't be, you and Gin are made for each other. " Jamie said as she gave Harry a kiss on the cheek. " Good luck little bro. "

Jamie walked over to the twins and Bill who had hold of Victoire. "Hey Jamie." Bill said.

"Hey, looking good you three." Jamie smiled as she gave Fred a kiss and the three siblings thanked her, "How was last night?"

"I don't know how Harry puts up with Ron's shit. One point he was in disbelief that his little sister and best friend were getting married the next complain he missed Mione and Rose." George said.

"Even though I know all of us, love that Gin and Harry are together." Bill mentioned, then walked off when Fleur left the house to greet her husband.

"Anyway, I'll leave you lovebirds alone, I see my girl over there." George said as he ran off.

"Hey love, finally I can speak to you." Fred chuckled.

"I know but I need to get ready. You can come with me if you want." Jamie asked and Fred nodded.

Jamie went upstairs into Ron and Hermione's room where all her stuff was with Rose still on her hip and Fred following her. "Please hold or look after her while I get ready. Hermione gave me her this morning and I kinda just forgot to give her back." Jamie giggled while Fred placed Rose in the cot next to the bed.

As Jamie got undressed, Fred kept his eyes on her, the 14 hours they spent apart was too long for his liking. "You looked good carrying Rose."

"Your the second person who had said that, Gin also said it. Making me go a bit crazy with baby fever. " Jamie blushed as she pulled up her new dress. " Will you zip me up?"

"Turn around." Fred said, "Well why don't we make one?"

"Ugh, you know we both have plans at this moment in time. And I'm not 100% financially stable and I don't want to rely on you. I also want to be married before that. I do NOT want a baby bump in my wedding dress MR." Jamie said as she turned around and smiled at Fred.

"I agree. You know best sexy. " Fred said, grabbing hold of Jamie's hips and pulling her down onto his lap. " I love you." he said as he gave her a kiss.

"I love you." Jamie said back.

~~~~~

Everyone was seated and was waiting for Ginny to walk down the aisle. Harry stood at the altar twiddling his thumbs to keep his nerves but also excitement at bay. The music began to play and the bridesmaids started walking down the aisle. First Rhiannon and Hermione then Jamie and Luna.

Ginny came in in her sparkling gown arm linked with her dad with a bright smile on her face. As she got to the altar Mr Weasley passed Ginny to her future husband. Everyone sat down and the ceremony began.

Unlike the last Weasley wedding it wasn't during a war and everyone who wanted could attend. It reminded the whole family of how hard the past had been. Ginny and Harry spoke vows that could make anyone cry and it did bring a tear to the strong slytherin eye of Jamie. Once the two kissed the whole tent clapped and whooped with happiness.

"Give it up for Mr and Mrs Potter." Charlie shouted, making the whole tent cheer. The two walked out the tent and went to the next one which was attached to the Weasley home, this is where the party began and would last all night.

It was time for the newlyweds to have their first dance. Everyone stood at the side of the dance floor as Everybody loves somebody played. The couple swayed from side to side smiling at each other, seeming as if nobody else was in the room.

As the night continued everybody danced, ate and drank. Smiles were seen all around the room.

"J." Fred said as he came up to Jamie after dancing with his family. "Ah what a wonderful wedding. I hope ours is just as fun." He winked.

"I sure hope so." Jamie said as she took a sip of her drink. "This dance freddie."

The couple went to the dance floor and danced along to the music. Not following anyone else who was dancing .The pair were obviously tipsy, well maybe Jamie more than Fred and were having fun. After about twenty minutes of dancing Jamie told Fred she had sore feet, "Freddie my feet hurt." Jamie pouted.

"Take your shoes off darling." Fred said as he bent down and took off Jamie's shoes. "Better."

"Better." Jamie smiled, adoring her man, as they continued dancing.

~~~~~

As the night went on the tent got quieter and quieter until it was just the main group and Luna everyone else had gone home or gone to bed. The music was still blaring and everyone was still dancing and some even still drinking.

"For old time sake. I say we play a party game." Ginny said sitting down in what she felt was the first time all day.

"I agree. I feel too grown up right now." Harry said, earning a slap from Ginny.

"I'm down." Rhi and Jamie shouted.

"Alright pull up your chair to the dance floor and turn the music down." Ginny shouted and everyone commanded.

"What should we play?"

"Truth or dare?" Hermione asked.

"Never have I ever." Luna suggested.

"Musical chairs." A very drunk George shouted earning back a squeal off approval from Jamie.

"No George, I'm too tired for that." Ginny said.

"I say never have I ever. It's what we always play when were drunk and childless, sorry Ronnie and Mione." Harry said. While Ron and Hermione took no offense.

"Alright, who is going first? We need some juicy questions though. We know a lot about each other. Also can we do this with hands i'm sick of drinking." said Rhiannon and everyone agreed.

"Oh alright Never have I ever used someone else's toothbrush." Ginny giggled. Jamie, the twins, Ron and Luna all put a finger down. "Ewww you dirty trolls. Alright Jamie you can go."

"Never have I ever fancied a friend's parents." Jamie asked. Everyone looked at each other and the twins put a finger down.

"Lee's mum is pretty hot." Fred said, earning a glare from Jamie, "but not as hot as J though." Jamie smiled.

"Jamie. I think you need to put a finger down." Rhiannon said.

"What." Jamie said.

"I know you fancied Sirius Black."

"He's not a parent, he's Harry's godfather." Jamie said while Harry looked shocked.

"You also saw a picture of Harry's dad and said smash." Rhiannon giggled.

"Oh shit, sorry Harry but to be in the year your godfather was in." Jamie said putting a finger down, "sorry freddie but did you see Sirius." Jamie giggled.

"Oh really." Fred said, pulling Jamie towards him and tickling her.

"Stop.. hahaha... Please freddie, sorry." Jamie said, trying to catch her breath.

"Gurl, I swear Jamie has fancied everyone." Ginny said.

"No I haven't, I've only fancied one of you here." Jamie said.

"What if we went into the house. Would you still only have fancied Fred." Jamie was silent.

"J... what, only my family is in there." Fred said gobsmacked.

"I was 15, and I mean Bill was just wow." Jamie said, laughing at herself. She knew Fred knew this as he laughed at her. "Anyway, next question."

A few more questions were asked and the group decided it was getting too late, it was 3am and Harry and Ginny were setting off for their one month honeymoon in less than 24 hours.

~~~~~

Once everyone was in bed Jamie, Rhiannon and the twins decided to head back to theirs as the Burrow was a little too crowded.

George and Rhiannon went straight to bed as Rhiannon looked very tired but Jamie and Fred were still awake.

"You are hammered mrs." Fred said sitting next to Jamie who was slouched on the couch.

"No I'm not." Jamie hiccuped.

"Really. Is this is what it's going to be like on our wedding night?" Fred asked.

"No! I want to remember our wedding every last bit. And we are going to have fun on our wedding night." Jamie winked.

"Oh my you are drunk. And yes we will but right now I need to get you to bed." Fred said as he picked up his favorite person and headed to their bedroom. He sat Jamie on the side of the bed while he grabbed some make up wipes. He took one out and started wiping Jamie's face. "I know you will hold a grudge if I don't do this now."

"Than you freddie." Jamie said just looking at her man completely in love.

"Right, lift your arms up." Fred said as he unzipped and pulled Jamie;s dress off. " Want pjs on?" He asked.

"Nope, can you cuddle me?" Jamie asked and Fred nodded.

"Let me get my suit off, get comfy." Fred said as he stripped, then got into bed.

"You're nice and warm. "Jamie said, snuggling up to Fred.

"Thank you, are you comfy?"

"Yes Freddie."

"Ugh I love that nickname." Fred confessed. "I love how you say it, sweet and innocent and we know you are not innocent." Jamie gave a little chuckle.

"I like the nicknames you have for me; darling, dear, Mrs, J." Jamie said back, turning to face her man.

"Good," Fred smiled, "I can feel your nipple piercings on my chest. They are cold." Fred said, looking down.

"Hey I can't help it." Jamie pouted in her drunk manner.

"I know." Fred said as he cuddled Jamie. "Now this go to sleep, it's like 4 am and we both have to be up before midday."

"Night freddie." Jamie said as she kissed Freds chest as it was level with her face.

"Night J." Fred said as he kissed the top of Jamie's head, already hearing a little snore from her as she fell asleep straight away. "I love you." He whispered as he closed his eyes. 

(A/N: Wow I finally updated I know. Life is hectic as usual and I have uni work but decided to write. I really want to finish this story and start my others. Hope you like this little one. - J xoxo ) 

(word count: 2142 words) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 9 11
Hann var verslingur á stjörnutorgi og hún var mh-ingur í bónus, could i make it any more obvious?
28.7K 543 18
We write one shots about the sidemen. Requests are open to all. Enjoy:)
99.9K 4K 53
Live out you own love story with Leo! When you come to camp half blood, everyone ignores you. But why? You run away, and hope you never have to go ba...
89.8K 11.3K 102
Esta es una adaptación de un fic hetero llamado "Hi, bad boy". Cambié muchas cosas, no copie y pegué. Puse ideas mias y transforme un poco la temátic...