One girl , six friends: A Fre...

By Magic_Musician

Fred and Jamie were friends but they wanted more. Jamie had two dreams in life. one to start a band with her... More

Warning
About O/C and characters.
Chapter 1 : Start of the Winter holidays.
Chapter 2:First night in the burrow.
Chapter 3: The Joke shop and confession.
Chapter 4 : Back to the burrow
Chapter 5: The Music room
Chapter 6: The question ?
Chapter 7: Christmas day.
Chapter 8: The idea.
Chapter 9: Sleepover.
Chapter 10: Morning after
Chapter 11: New years eve.
Chapter 12: Caught.
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Rhiannon and George.
Chapter 15: Moving day.
Chapter 16: Shopping.
Chapter 17: Valentines day.
Chapter 18: Ron's Birthday.
Chapter 19: Holiday Pt.1
Chapter 20: Holiday Pt.2
Chapter 21: Home time.
Chapter 22: Pregnant?
Chapter 23: Big news.
Chapter 24: Family.
Chapter 25: Date night.
Chapter 26: Twins Birthday.
Chapter 27: Girls day.
Chapter 28: Party Time
Chapter 29: Friends
Chapter 30: Rhi's Birthday.
Chapter 31: Trouble in paradise.
Chapter 32: Invite.
Chapter 33: End of a era.
Chapter 34: Reunited.
Chapter 35: Best friends.
Chapter 36: Ginny's Birthday.
Chapter 37: Getting ready.
Chapter 38: The Ball.
Chapter 39: Fun day at Burrow.
Chapter 40: Fun times.
Chapter 41: The office
Chapter 42: Double date.
Chapter 43: Romeo.
Chapter 44: New addition.
Chapter 45: Rose Weasley.
Chapter 46: Hinny.
Chapter 48: A Problem.
Chapter 49: Theme park.
Chapter 50: Jamie's Birthday.
Chapter 51: Winter days at the Burrow.
Chapter 52: It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Chapter 53: Beautiful girl.
Chapter 54: New year.
Chapter 55: Family time.
Chapter 56: Marriage.

Chapter 47: Clubbing.

8 1 0
By Magic_Musician

(T/W: sexual content ;)) 

It was a normal day for Jamie. Get up , shower, dress for work then wake up everyone else. While everyone else was getting ready Jamie had made breakfast like usual and today she had made pancakes.

George was moping around as Rhiannon had to go away for a couple of days for her job and Rhiannon was jumping around trying to get packed. She wasn't going far, she was going to help a few wizards in Scotland. Rhiannon's job was weird, her job was to travel to go and see wizards in help. That being homelessness or even in some cases she has to help a few children when she was new to the job because of the second wizarding war. She was like a social worker but a wizard version.

Fred, like normal, was being clingy to Jamie as per usual.

"Fred I love you so much but can you sit down so I can actually make the food." Jamie asked.

"Oh shit sorry darling." Fred said as he sat down. "You want to do something tonight?"

"Depends on what you want to do. We will have to include George. I don't want him to be here alone." Jamie said.

"He can come too . We should go out, as in clubbing." Fred suggested.

"Sounds good we haven't been out in ages." Jamie said as she plates the last pancake. "Food!" she shouted.

Jamie sat down next to Fred and George and Rhiannon came in and sat opposite them. "Morning." George said.

"Morning, Me and Jamie have plans for tonight. Do you want to come?" Fred asked.

"Depends what you are doing?" George asked.

"Clubbing. It will be a wizard club, not a muggle one." Jamie told George. He sat there for a couple of seconds deciding.

"I'm not getting in the way of you two?" He asked.

"Nope, Fred's idea for us three to go." Jamie told George.

"Alright i'll come." George smiled.

"Well I hope you have fun." Rhiannon said.

"We will do Rhi." Jamie smiled.

"I better get going." Rhiannon said standing up. Jamie and Fred hugged and said their goodbyes then went downstairs to leave Rhiannon and George alone.

Jamie looked around and the shop was fully staffed there were no spaces on the floor for anymore workers and the tills were all occupied.

"Can I just stay in here and do whatever you want me to do?" Jamie asked Fred.

"If you want. We do have a lot of staff at the moment but they will be needed for Christmas." Fred said, sitting down.

Jamie sat opposite Fred on the desk and just watched him work. She had nothing to do so what else could she do.

"Are you going to work?" Fred asked.

"I like watching you." Jamie answered back.

"If you want to get paid you need to work." Fred said, staring Jamie in the eye. Jamie laughed out loud.

"I don't get paid anymore. Well I haven't been paid in ages."

"You don't get paid in money darling. You and I know that." Fred said as he lowered his voice.

"Really what do I get paid in?" Jamie giggled.

"I pay you by giving you hot wild sex." Fred said still seductively.

"Well if that's the case you are behind in your payments Mr Weasley."

"Oh really." Fred said standing up. Jamie reciprocated his actions.

Both stood across from each other both knowing what they wanted. Jamie grabbed her want and cast a charm on the door to lock it and cast the silencing spell. She then walked over to Fred, not breaking eye contact. Fred leaned down and met Jamie's lips kissing them. Jamie immediately welcomed the kiss as she kissed harder.

Fred's lips then moved from Jamie's lips to her neck, she let out soft moans as he lightly bit down and sucked on her neck. Marks were made but they could easily be covered with a spell.

"Get on your knees darling." Fred said and Jamie obeyed.

Jamie got onto her knees and looked at Fred through her eyelashes. She then, not breaking eye contact undid his trousers and released his hard dick from his boxers.

"You ready Freddie?" Jamie asked.

"Always for you my love." Fred said.

Jamie stroked Fred cock before she took him in her mouth. Fred let out a happy grunt suggesting he was enjoying himself. Jamie carried on taking as much of Fred in as she could. What she couldn't take, she pleasured with her hand.

Thankful for the muffliato spell as Fred let out groans and moans of pleasure otherwise all the people in the shop would be able to hear them. The fear of being caught made Fred and Jamie's adrenaline run high.

As Jamie continued to please Fred with her mouth she could feel his dick twitch and she knew he was close to finishing. Fred let out a moan saying to go harder and Jamie obeyed. It made her eyes water but Fred wiped away the tears as she looked at him. At that moment Fred thought Jamie looked absolutely stunning.

Fred's dick twitched one last time before he released into Jamie's mouth and like the good girl she was she swallowed she even licked her lips to get the remands off.

"I fucking love you Jamie West." Fred giggled. "I think it's time I replay you." Fred said as he picked Jamie up and placed her on the side of the desk.

Fred kissed from Jamie's ankle all the way to the top of the thigh, leaving little purple bruises that he would only ever see. He gently rubbed his fingers over the fabric of Jamie's underwear.

"These are soaked through." Fred whispered seductively into Jamie's ear.

"Mmmm - Get rid of them then. " Jamie said and Fred did exactly that as he ripped her underwear off.

Fred then lowered his head and blew on Jamie's wetness making her squirm and become impatient. So she moaned Fred's name and he knew what he had to do.

He wrapped his hands around Jamie's thighs and licked up Jamie's wetness making his way to the clit. His tongue focusing on pleasuring the clit. Even at this point Jamie knew she wouldn't last long. Fred then entered two fingers into her soaking pussy. Due to his fingers being so long he was able to reach Jamie g-spot.

Fred knew Jamie was enjoying herself when she let out moans. The moans made Fred's dick hard just from the sounds. As Fred moaned it sent vibrations into Jamie making her come closer to finishing and she was close.

"I'm close." Jamie moaned.

Fred smiled and carried on what he was doing. He could feel Jamie's walls clench round his fingers as she moaned and came to her zenith. Fred licked up all of her release then came back up to see Jamie sat there panting coming down from her high.

"Fuck me you are good. I bloody love you." Jamie said as Fred helped her down from desk. She saw her underwear and just threw them in the bin.

"I will buy you a new pair. I know they were your favourite." Fred smiled.

"You better." Jamie smiled at Fred.

Jamie walked over to Fred and gave him a quick kiss. She then looked in the mirror, got rid of her smudged make up and sorted out her hair. She then cast a charm to rid the purple bruises on her neck.

"Well Mr Weasley, I think I should actually do some work before my boss tells me off." Jamie said as she walked out of Fred's office. Leaving Fred still hot and bothered and also jealous as he knew she had no underwear on.

For the rest of the day Jamie just stayed in the storage room of the shop with Jessica and they just gossiped. The two had started to become friends and even though Jessica was a lot younger than Jamie it was nice to chat to someone different.

~~~~~~

Eventually the end of the work day came and Jamie and the twins were all in the living room.

All three of them made plans to go out tonight and that was going to happen but Jamie was tired. So while the boys were talking Jamie rested her head on Fred's shoulders and drifted off to sleep. Fred noticed so he put his arm around Jamie and gave her a small kiss on the head as he talked with his brother. It had been a while since the two had been able to talk alone. So they spoke about many things.

When they boys had finished chatting it was getting late and was about the time they left to go out clubbing. George went off to his room to get ready leaving Fred with a fast asleep Jamie.

Fred gently shook Jamie as he tried to wake her up. Eventually he woke her up by saying her name.

"J, we need to get ready to go out." Fred said as he lifted Jamie off the couch.

"Mmm." Jamie just said back as she walked into the bedroom, " My throat is sore."

Fred smiled. "I sure think it does." Fred's comment made Jamie chuckle.

The pair quickly got dressed. Jamie easily did her hair by charming it and only put on a tiny bit of makeup. She then got changed into one of her many party dresses and chose a cute red one to wear.

By the time Jamie and Fred were ready George was awaiting in the living room.

"So where are we going then?" George asked.

"I know a great place." Jamie said.

"Wizard friendly?" Fred asked.

"Yer it's a wizarding bar. I will apparate." Jamie told the twins. Both of them kind of worrying how Jamie will apparate two people who were a lot larger than her. Both in height and weight. "Don't worry you aren't going to get splinched." Jamie said as she took the twins hands, "Ready?" She asked. Both boys nodded and Jamie apparated to the bar.

When they arrived they were let in and Jamie walked straight to the bar with the twins following behind.

"Jamie." The bartender shouted.

"Anthony, How are you?" Jamie smiled.

"I'm good. Do you want your regular?" Anthony asked.

"Make it three." Jamie smiled.

"Oh are the boys here?" he asked.

"Not the normal one I have brought Fred and George." Jamie said. "Ron is at home, he has a baby now, he's quite a good father and Harry has just got engaged."

"I heard. I am proud of them. I have seen you grow up from sneaking in underage. But I guess my favourite trouble maker is still clubbing." Anthony said as he handed Jamie three glasses of firewhiskey. Jamie thanked him and gave him money then walked over to the twins.

"Here." Jamie said as she handed the twins their drinks.

"How do you know everyone?" George asked as Fred just looked at Jamie jealousy.

"Oh Anthony, he's been the bartender here for years. This is where me, Harry and Ron have snuck off to for years. " Jamie told the twins.

"And you never thought to invite us?" Fred asked.

"This is my spot. I wasn't having you and half of the Gryffindors in our year come here. Plus it has been a while since I have been here."

"Alright whatever. You were just jealous that we were popular then? "Fred said.

"Whatever." Jamie said as she went off into the crowd dancing.

"Man, how do you keep up with her?" George asked Fred.

"I dunno, it's just this attraction. " Fred said.

"So Love."

"Yup."

The twins then joined Jamie on the dance floor where the three of them enjoyed dancing. Jamie and Fred kept the PDA to a minimum as the three of them were out as friends.

They drank as much as they could and all of them knew they would wake up with a hangover. But all of them were enjoying themselves very much.

The night ended in the early morning with all three of them stumbling through the door and laughing. George was no longer sad about Rhiannon going away from work and the three had some time to become the troublesome trio again.

When they got upstairs to their rooms George flopped down on the couch and Jamie and Fred flopped down in their bedroom.

All of them were sleeping however they landed as they closed their eyes due to the room spinning.

It was nice for the three of them to have some alone time together. It was rare the trio was ever alone. Maybe this is why they partied so hard so it would be a night to remember, if they do.

All three of them that night dreamed about the times they have spent as a trio and how much they love each other. 

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed xoxo)

(Word count: 2167 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 990 113
"Find me cause I'll never find you" Those were the words that brought them together, but was it all just a mistake.
19.4K 1K 17
No memories. No friends. No relatives. No home. Natsu Dragneel has to face the dangers of amnesia and the terrifying memories that return. But there'...
51.4K 1.3K 16
It's that time of the year again, the Dragon Season. A festival celebrated in Fiore and a time when dragon slayers alike will do anything to show the...
170K 24.5K 14
[مكتملة] "لماذا انت دائماً مُغطى بالكدماتِ مين يونغى؟" *MIN YOONGI'S SHORT FF.