One girl , six friends: A Fre...

By Magic_Musician

Fred and Jamie were friends but they wanted more. Jamie had two dreams in life. one to start a band with her... More

Warning
About O/C and characters.
Chapter 1 : Start of the Winter holidays.
Chapter 2:First night in the burrow.
Chapter 3: The Joke shop and confession.
Chapter 4 : Back to the burrow
Chapter 5: The Music room
Chapter 6: The question ?
Chapter 7: Christmas day.
Chapter 8: The idea.
Chapter 9: Sleepover.
Chapter 10: Morning after
Chapter 11: New years eve.
Chapter 12: Caught.
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Rhiannon and George.
Chapter 15: Moving day.
Chapter 16: Shopping.
Chapter 17: Valentines day.
Chapter 18: Ron's Birthday.
Chapter 19: Holiday Pt.1
Chapter 20: Holiday Pt.2
Chapter 21: Home time.
Chapter 22: Pregnant?
Chapter 23: Big news.
Chapter 24: Family.
Chapter 25: Date night.
Chapter 26: Twins Birthday.
Chapter 27: Girls day.
Chapter 28: Party Time
Chapter 29: Friends
Chapter 30: Rhi's Birthday.
Chapter 31: Trouble in paradise.
Chapter 32: Invite.
Chapter 33: End of a era.
Chapter 34: Reunited.
Chapter 35: Best friends.
Chapter 36: Ginny's Birthday.
Chapter 37: Getting ready.
Chapter 38: The Ball.
Chapter 39: Fun day at Burrow.
Chapter 40: Fun times.
Chapter 42: Double date.
Chapter 43: Romeo.
Chapter 44: New addition.
Chapter 45: Rose Weasley.
Chapter 46: Hinny.
Chapter 47: Clubbing.
Chapter 48: A Problem.
Chapter 49: Theme park.
Chapter 50: Jamie's Birthday.
Chapter 51: Winter days at the Burrow.
Chapter 52: It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Chapter 53: Beautiful girl.
Chapter 54: New year.
Chapter 55: Family time.
Chapter 56: Marriage.

Chapter 41: The office

21 1 1
By Magic_Musician

(T/W: Sexual content. ) 

It was September nineteenth meaning it was Hermione's birthday. Everyone was planned to meet at the burrow to celebrate as Hermione didn't feel like going out. It was a lot harder for the group to have a party for Hermione as she was pregnant so between everyone it was agreed that instead of a party Molly with help would make a feast type banquet for everyone. 

Jamie had woken up tangled in Fred's arms, she took a second to admire his face. His face had many freckles and some scars from over the years. Jamie lightly traced her hands over Fred's face as she admired him. However she woke him up. Fred stayed still and pretended to be asleep while his girlfriend admired him but eventually he fluttered open his eyes. 

"Morning." Jamie said to Fred as she moved away her hand. 

"Morning beautiful. Have fun admiring me?" Fred asked as he sat up in bed. 

"Certainly you are very beautiful. " Jamie said as she lent up and kissed Fred. Fred tried to deepen the kiss so he pulled Jamie on top of him to straddle him. "Freddie we have work." Jamie giggled. 

"Work can wait." Fred said as he kissed Jamie's neck. 

"No it can't, we have to open up. George isn't working today." Jamie said as she got off Fred. He let out a disappointed groan. "So get up and get dressed." Jamie said as she walked over to the wardrobe getting out her uniform. 

Jamie had convinced George to allow skirts as part of the uniform so Jamie had gotten some made in the same fabric and pattern as the usual uniform. Once she had gotten her uniform Jamie stripped out of her night clothes and got changed. Fred just watched as he admired his love. "Fred you need to get changed." Jamie scolded Fred once again. He huffed then got out the bed. 

Once Jamie was finally dressed and made sure her skirt was shorter than usual as she felt like teasing Fred she walked out the room and brushed her teeth. Once she had done that she made some toast for her and Fred. As she was buttering the toast Fred walked into the room. " Oh Merlin." 

Jamie turned around and looked at Fred. "Alright there Freddie?" 

"J, you look so good. Can we just open the shop late." Fred pleaded. 

"No, we are opening the shop at the right time, just because you're horny it  isn't an excuse to open late. " Jamie said as she placed a plate of toast in front of Fred and then herself as she sat down. Fred just groaned again. " And stop groaning. You might get some later." Jamie smiled and Fred's eyes sparkled. 

"I better get some later, especially if you're going to be in that skirt all day." Fred said as he took a bite out of his toast. 

"Oh really. Well you might be waiting longer than you want because we have to be at the burrow tonight after we finish work." Jamie mentioned. 

"I will find time J. " Fred smirked. 

"Will you now. Have fun with that. I'm going to open the shop." Jamie said as she placed her plate in the sink and walked away from Fred moving her hips more to tease him. Fred just watched then followed behind her. 

Jamie opened the shop and greeted the others working. Today Jamie would be working on the floor helping people as there were workers working on the tills. 

The shop wasn't busy but many people still visited. All the Hogwarts students had gone back to school so it was mostly adults that enjoyed a prank or younger kids coming in. Every now and then Fred would walk past Jamie and give her a cheeky smile and small slap on the bum, which made Jamie laugh. 

While Jamie was stocking shelves a small boy had come up to her ."Hello young man. Do you need help?" Jamie asked. 

"Yes please can you help me and my dad get some prank things." 

"Of course, young man. Where is your father?" Jamie asked.

The boy took Jamie's hand and walked her over to his dad. His dad was a toned man who had long black hair.  He was pretty attractive. 

"Dad I found someone." The boys shouted up to his dad.

"Hell mam. Could you guide me to where I could get some things to prank my sister with." The man asked. 

"Yes I think some dungbombs and an electric shock shake will be good." Jamie told the father and son.

"Sounds amazing." The man said as he picked up his son from the floor.  Jamie guided them to the products so they could check them out. The man smiled as he read the description and the young boy had a smile on his face. 

"Daddy are we going to get them. I can't wait to prank auntie Maria." The boy said. 

"I think we are son." The guy said then looked at Jamie." These are perfect. We will get these." 

"Fantastic I will walk you to the till area where Jessica will ring them up for you."  Jamie said. The man took the products off the shelves and followed Jamie to the till. 

Jessica the worker rang them up and they paid. The guy walked back up to Jamie. " Thanks Miss -" 

"W -" Jamie was cut off. 

"Weasley" Fred said and Jamie shook her head. 

"It's Miss West." Jamie said. 

"Thank you Miss West. I'm sure me and my son will have fun pranking his aunt." The man said. 

"No problem, have fun." Jamie said as the father and son duo walked away. 

Jamie then turned around to Fred. "You can't call me Mrs Weasley." 

"Why not? " Fred asked, putting his hand on Jamie's bum. 

"Because Freddie, i'm a West the last time I checked. No one had proposed and I am not married. " Jamie said as she felt Fred's hand squeeze her cheek. "Fred we are in public." Jamie squeaked as she pushed his hand away. 

Fred Chuckled. "Sorry. I couldn't help it. You look so good today." Fred said as he kissed Jamie on the temple. 

"Well I need to get back to work so see you in a bit." Jamie said as she walked away. 

For the rest of the day Jamie kept herself busy, helping customers or working in the back but making sure she was in view of Fred so she could tease him with her short skirt. 

Eventually the end of the work day came to an end. Jamie locked the doors and the workers left. Leaving Jamie and Fred alone in the shop. Jamie got straight onto tidying the shop. It didn't take her long as she used magic. After tidying she went up to the office where Fred was and he looked like he was attempting to do paper work. 

"Hello." Jamie said, making Fred lookup. 

"Hi J." Fred answered back with a smile. 

"Need any help?"  Jamie asked. 

"Please." Fred said as he moved back on his chair. 

"You want me to sit on your lap?" Jamie asked. 

"Please." 

"Okay whatever." Jamie said as she sat herself down on Fred's lap. She took hold of the quill and looked at the paper in front of her. 

Jamie knew what she needed to do, so she wrote down the correct things on the parchment while describing to Fred how to do it. As she was doing so Fred's hand was on the thigh and it was getting higher and higher. Jamie didn't mind it but when his hand got to the top of her thigh she was completely distracted. "Freddie What are you doing." 

"I said I would find time." He answered back, sliding his hand closer to Jamie's now pulsing heat. 

Fred's fingers held onto Jamie's underwear while Fred kissed Jamie's neck. Jamie moved her head to rest on Fred exposing her neck more. As Fred kissed her neck he left little purple marks marking her as his. Fred's hand then moved Jamie's underwear aside and moved his fingers up and down her folds. "So wet for me darling." Jamie let out a soft moan in return. 

Fred's fingers made their way inside of Jamie and he slowly pumped in and out of her. Jamie trying to speed up the pace as Fred was going painfully slow tried to ride Fred's fingers. "Impatient are we." Fred said into Jamie's ear making the hair's on her neck stand up. 

"Very Please Fred." Jamie moaned impatiently. Fred obeyed and moved his fingers in and out slowly bringing Jame closer to release as she moaned quietly. 

When Jamie was close to her release Fred removed his fingers and stood up making Jamie stand up. Fred turned Jamie around to face him then kissed her passionately. Jamie immediately welcomed the kiss with more passion. 

While kissing Jamie had removed Fred's top and Fred had removed Jamie's top and lacy bra. Leaving her in her tiny skirt and thong. Jamie started to kiss down Fred's neck and left tiny purple bruises just like he did. She then got down on her knees and unbuckled Fred's belt on his trousers. With the help of Fred she pulled down his trousers and boxers revealing his hardened length. 

Jamie took it in her hands and pumped it a few times before she put it in her mouth. Fred gripped onto her hair as Jamie took Fred in her mouth. What Jamie couldn't fit into her mouth she pleasured with her hands. Fred let out grunts letting Jamie know he was enjoying himself. As she pleasured Fred she could feel the wetness in her legs forming even more and soaking her underwear. 

Like Fred did with Jamie not allowing her to cum Jamie did the same back so when Fred was about to release into Jamie's mouth she stopped and got off. This made Fred's eyes darken. "Such a naughty girl J." Fred said as he turned Jamie around and bent her over the desk. 

He took both of her hands and pinned them against her back and tied them together with his tie. He then pulled down Jamie's underwear leaving her in her skirt only. " You ready?" Fred asked. 

"Yes."  Jamie answered in a small voice. 

Fred entered into Jamie and thrusted in and out of her. The noise of his hips slapping against her ass cheeks could be heard as well as the moans from the pair. 

"Faster - Oh fuck." Jamie said and Fred obeyed.  

Fred thrusted in a fast pace bringing both of the couple complete pleasure. Fred pulled up Jamie's body closer to his so he could go deeper. As he went deeper he hit Jamie's g-spot making her moan louder and bringing her closer to release. Fred then took one of Jamie nipples in his fingers and rubbed it making Jamie more sensitive. 

The moans coming from Jamie's mouth brought Fred closer to release by themselves; he loved it when she moaned his name. 

The two were both close to finishing. Fred thrusted faster Jamie moaned more, both of them having a thin layer of sweat over them. "Come for me darling." Fred said to Jamie. As he said that Jamie came loudly all over Fred's dick. Fred quickly followed Jamie. "I love you." he said as he released inside of Jamie both of their liquids joining together and overflowing out of Jamie. 

Fred pulled out and let go of Jamie. As he did so Jamie legs wobbled and she went to fall. Fred quickly grabbed onto Jamie and placed her on the chair and united her hands "Shit sorry." 

"It's pretty funny." Jamie laughed , which made Fred laugh. 

As Fred was pulling up his trousers footsteps could be heard from outside the office. Fred quickly stood in front of Jamie just before George appeared at the doorway. 

"Fuck sake." George said. 

"What do you want." Fred angrily said as he was trying to hide a topless Jamie behind him. 

George covered over his eyes. "Mum was getting impatient and wanted to know where you guys were. So I came to get you. I guess you are busy." 

"Not anymore Georgie." Jamie said from behind Fred. 

"Oh my Merlin please just get dressed we need to go." George said before he left the office doorway and went back upstairs. 

Fred and Jamie bust out into laughter. "Oh no. He better not tell mum." Jamie said to Fred. 

"I don't think he wants to tell anyone. He defo heard you moaning." Fred said, still laughing. 

"Shut up. You two. Now pass me my shirt amma change upstairs." Jamie said Fred passed her , her shirt and she put it on. She then grabbed her wand and charmed her legs so she could walk normally without pain. 

The pair walked upstairs with their articles of clothing and quickly went into their bedroom. Both of them charmed themselves clean and got dressed into some nice clothing for the night. Jamie settled for a turtle neck dress to hide the purple marks on her neck and Fred didn't care and wanted to show the world the marks his girlfriend did. 

After getting changed Jamie grabbed Hermione's birthday gift  then left with Fred. As they walked into the living room Jamie smiled at George. "Sorry dude." 

"Whatever this gets going."  George said and the three of them took the floo network to the burrow. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the three got to the burrow Fred and Jamie were greeted by Molly. 

"You're late again."  Molly scolded. 

"Sorry we got busy doing things at the shop." Jamie answered back. It wasn't a lie the two had gotten busy with each other. 

"Well, dears dinner's nearly ready everyone is outside." Molly said. Jamie gave Fred Hermione's gift and he left and went outside. 

"You need any help mum?" Jamie asked. 

"Yes please dear no one else has asked to help. Can you stir the gravy and put the potatoes onto a tray. Everything is cooked, it just needs to be brought outside. "  Jamie did what Molly told her to then helped her bring out all the food to the others. Jamie sat down in the only chair available next to Ginny. Fred was sat on the other side of Ginny. 

Everyone dug into the food and went into their own conversations. Mr and Mrs Weasley, Bill and Fleur were talking at the top of the table and the others were all talking. 

"Thanks for the gift Jamie." Hermione pipped up. Jamie had gotten her some muggle books. 

"Happy birthday mione. I hope they are good. I asked the guy in the shop to help me."  Jamie said to Hermione. 

"So you two why were you late?" Ginny questioned. Everyone was looking at them. 

"Got busy doing things in the shop." Fred said. 

"With each other." George coughed. 

"What did  you say George?" Ginny asked. 

"He said nothing." Jamie said. 

"Really. Well then what's this?" Ginny pointed to Fred's neck. The others giggling at the table. 

"Gin, I think everyone knows what they are." Harry said. Ginny shrugged then pulled down the collar to Jamie's dress. 

"Ginny." Jamie said as she pulled the collar back up. 

"They look fresh." Ginny mentioned. Jamie swore this girl was obsessed with her sex life. 

"I agree." Rhiannon added and Jamie sent her a glare. 

"Guys can we drop it please. But were you guys late cause you were shagging?" Hermione asked, making Jamie and Fred rolled their eyes. 

"I can answer that for you." George added. "It's a big fat yes and they were doing it in the office." 

"Thanks George." Jamie huffed. While the others laughed. 

"Well at least i'm getting some." Fred added. 

For the rest of the night the group celebrated Hermione's birthday. It was filled with stories about Hermione throughout the years. Mrs Weasley had baked Hermione a giant cake and everyone had a slice. 

Then the talk of pregnancy happened and Hermione and Fleur were talking about their experience with Bill and Ron butting in to add their perspectives. 

Eventually everyone went back home. Jamie and Rhiannon went back to theirs. Had a few drinks then went to bed. Jamie fell asleep real fast due to the day's extra curricular activities. 

(Word count:  2743 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 396 32
It's your first day at school, you see a lot of interesting people including, a girl with cat ears and pink hair, a boy with a red hoodie and a mask...
519K 31.6K 43
Aoi has it all. Superficial yet observant, smart yet borderline clueless, straightforward yet indenial, tough yet easily swayed. She's rude and despi...
4.2K 175 20
Jessica Compton had a baby boy many years ago but gave him up for adoption. Her baby boy Michael got adopted by Katherine and Joseph Jackson and grew...
14.8K 595 14
(Copy right) Nagisa=blue hair kid,F class Karma=red hair kid,F class Gakushū= A class, Orange hair Karma love his childhood friend, Nagisa. After a f...