One girl , six friends: A Fre...

Magic_Musician tarafından

Fred and Jamie were friends but they wanted more. Jamie had two dreams in life. one to start a band with her... Daha Fazla

Warning
About O/C and characters.
Chapter 1 : Start of the Winter holidays.
Chapter 2:First night in the burrow.
Chapter 3: The Joke shop and confession.
Chapter 4 : Back to the burrow
Chapter 5: The Music room
Chapter 6: The question ?
Chapter 7: Christmas day.
Chapter 8: The idea.
Chapter 9: Sleepover.
Chapter 10: Morning after
Chapter 11: New years eve.
Chapter 12: Caught.
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Rhiannon and George.
Chapter 15: Moving day.
Chapter 16: Shopping.
Chapter 17: Valentines day.
Chapter 18: Ron's Birthday.
Chapter 19: Holiday Pt.1
Chapter 20: Holiday Pt.2
Chapter 21: Home time.
Chapter 22: Pregnant?
Chapter 23: Big news.
Chapter 24: Family.
Chapter 25: Date night.
Chapter 26: Twins Birthday.
Chapter 27: Girls day.
Chapter 28: Party Time
Chapter 29: Friends
Chapter 30: Rhi's Birthday.
Chapter 31: Trouble in paradise.
Chapter 32: Invite.
Chapter 33: End of a era.
Chapter 34: Reunited.
Chapter 35: Best friends.
Chapter 36: Ginny's Birthday.
Chapter 37: Getting ready.
Chapter 38: The Ball.
Chapter 39: Fun day at Burrow.
Chapter 41: The office
Chapter 42: Double date.
Chapter 43: Romeo.
Chapter 44: New addition.
Chapter 45: Rose Weasley.
Chapter 46: Hinny.
Chapter 47: Clubbing.
Chapter 48: A Problem.
Chapter 49: Theme park.
Chapter 50: Jamie's Birthday.
Chapter 51: Winter days at the Burrow.
Chapter 52: It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Chapter 53: Beautiful girl.
Chapter 54: New year.
Chapter 55: Family time.
Chapter 56: Marriage.

Chapter 40: Fun times.

8 1 0
Magic_Musician tarafından

(T/W: Sexual content)

Jamie had woken up cuddled up next to Fred. Last night her Rhiannon, George , Lee and Fred all went out clubbing. Somehow all of them ended up coming back to Jamie and Rhi's place. Like normal Jamie shimmied out of Fred's grip leaving him to sleep. She got dressed into some comfy clothes as tonight Lee was having one of his big parties and would be getting changed later. Jamie and Rhi and Ginny were asked by Lee if they could perform and they agreed. Jamie would have asked the others in the so-called band but they were busy working when the girls practiced. The only reason Ginny was able to play was that she was home from training with the holyhead harpies. 

As Jamie walked into the living area she saw Lee fast asleep on the couch. As she was walking to the kitchen Lee had heard her and woken up. "Jamie can you please make me something to get rid this hangover." 

"One sec I have a vial of hangover potion." Jamie said as she made her way to the kitchen and grabbed two vials one for her and one for Lee. She walked back over to Lee on the couch, sat next to him and gave him the vial he downed it in one go. 

"Thank you very much. Not to be a pain I stink and need a shower can I use yours?" 

"Go ahead but don't you have to go home to sort out your place for this party? " Jamie asked. 

"Shit. I should but amma use your shower the one in your room because you use really nice smelling shampoo and body wash." Lee smiled at Jamie as she let out a giggle. 

"Do you want me to head to yours and start sorting out yours then you come round after you use all my nice body wash?" 

"Please. My keys are on the table." Lee said as he walked off into Jamie's room to use the shower in her en-suit bathroom. 

Jamie got up then went to the music room she packed all the instruments and things she needed into a bag with an expandable charm on it then grabbed Lee's keys and apparated to his house. 

Lee lives in a house on a field like the burrow. Except his house was modern, Lee was able to afford a place like this due to  his job. Once Lee left school he became a commentator from sports muggle and magical. He always got paid a lot due to having to travel for games. 

Jamie unlocked the door and walked into the large house. It looked like Lee had brought everything and it was all stocked in the corner of his kitchen. Lee's house was open plan so it would be easier to move things around. 

First Jamie magicked up a stage in the living area and set up the instruments. She then set up the DJ booth near it for when Seamus would be DJ-ing. After doing the Lee still wasn't here so Jamie started on the drinks area. Jamie put all the bottles of liquor on the island counter. Made sure there was ice out and made sure it was charmed to stay cold. Then also made sure there were many cups for the drinks.  The food problem wasn't Jamie's thing so she left for Lee. Jamie cleaned up any area she needed to and put up some party decorations. It was a must at Lee's parties. This took Jamie a couple of hours meaning Lee had showered then most probs got into conversation with the twins and Rhiannon. 

Jamie decided to stay for a bit longer so she wet up to the drums and practised the songs her and the girls were performing tonight. They were playing three songs and Jamie thought the girls played them really good. 

Eventually Lee turned up while Jamie was playing. 

"Your good." Lee said as he gave Jamie a friendly smile. 

"You didn't turn up. I had to set everything up." Jamie scolded Lee. 

"Sorry I got talking also Fred was wondering where you were." 

"Did you tell him?" Jamie said back more annoyed. 

"Sorry." Lee said. 

"You are pissing me off Jordan. I need to get dressed bye." Jamie said as she apparated back to her place. 

When she walked through the door she was met by Rhiannon and the twins. They all looked at her wondering where she had been. Jamie just thought how stupid Lee was by not telling them she was a this setting up for tonight. 

"Hi Jam, where you been?" Rhiannon asked. 

"Lee's house for like five hours." Jamie told the group. 

"But Lee was here." George added. 

"I know. He wanted to use my shower because I have nice shampoo and body wash. So I said to him that I will get a start on sorting out his place for tonight as you guys were asleep. I went, he never came. I set up everything. " Jamie told the three. 

"Wait so I asked him where you were  and he didn't tell me." Fred asked. 

"Yes because all he wants to do today is piss me off. Amma kick his ass tonight if he starts acting up." Jamie said, making hand motions of strangling someone. 

"I thought you had run away." Fred announced. 

Jamie walked over and sat herself on Fred's lap. She put her hand's round his neck. "Why would I run away?" 

"I have no clue." Fred said as he kissed Jamie and she immediately welcomed it. 

"Right can you not make out here. Plus we need to get ready, meaning we have to leave brother." 

"I can go out in this." Fred said meaning the clothes he was wearing. 

"No - Not at all Freddie go home get changed you will see me in a few hours." Jamie said as she got off Fred's lap. Fred stood up, gave Jamie a kiss then joined his brother. Jamie hugged George goodbye and the boys went off. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie and Rhiannon put on some music and got ready Jamie got changed into something different than she normally would as she would be playing the drums. She got changed into black jeans with a see through mesh top that showed a black lacy bra underneath.  Rhiannon had worn something different but wore a skirt instead. As the girls were getting ready Ginny had turned up at the girls place. 

"Jamie? Rhiannon?" Ginny shouted and both the girls stuck their heads out of their bedroom doors. 

"Hi Gin. We will be ready in like a second." Jamie said as she went back into her room. 

Ginny just shook her head and smiled. The party had already started and the girls were still not dressed. By the sound and look of it to Ginny it looked like the other girls had been vibing to music while having pre-drinks. Rhiannon smiled at Gin. "I just need to do my hair." and with that she went back into her room. 

Ginny, not having the patience, walked into Jamie's room and sat on her bed. "Why does your room always smell." 

"Gin rude. It smells of Fred in here , my favourite smell." Jamie said back to Ginny. 

"Eww you like the smell of my brother. Gross." 

"Yes I do. Do you not like the smell of your boyfriend?" Jamie asked.

"Very well played Jamie. Harry smells delicious." 

"I agree he smells sweet. Right, I think I'm done, we should get going?"  

"Yup" Ginny said as she stood up and her and Jamie left the room. 

Jamie got Rhiannon and the three apparated to the party together. 

Once they got there the music was to be heard from outside the house. There were many people spread across the lawn and going into the house. The boys and Hermione would be meeting inside the house. It took the girls loads of persuading for Hermione to come to the party as she was heavily pregnant, but Jamie told Hermione once she was a mother for the first year or so there won't be much going out. 

The three girls walked into the house and split off to find the others. Jamie went straight for the drinks pouring herself a fire whiskey. As she turned around from the drinks table she saw the redhead she loved staring at her. Jamie smiled back at her love and walked over to him. It looked like everyone had found each other. 

"Hi Freddie." Jamie said as she kissed Fred's cheek. 

"Hello." Fred said but in a tone that Jamie didn't like. 

"What's wrong?" Jamie asked as she tilted her head at Fred. 

"Nothing." He said. 

"Fred." Jamie said again, staring into the boy's eyes. 

"Your top. It's see through." Fred pointed out the obvious. 

"Well yer it's meant to be." Jamie said back to him. 

"You can see your boobs. I don't like that other guys can see you like that." 

"Don't be jealous Fred. No other guys are looking at me." Jamie said as she held Fred's face in her hands. "and if they were. There is only one guy I am looking at." Jamie said as she kissed Fred passionately. 

"Ewww guys stop. Jamie, we need to perform." Ginny said as she walked up to the kissing couple.  Jamie broke away from Fred and huffed as she was pulled away by Ginny. 

The three girls took places at their instruments. Jamie on drums, Rhiannon  behind the microphone and Ginny with the guitar or bass both of them were available. 

Rhiannon got the crowd's attention and introduced the girls. Jamie smiled but she was looking at Fred who still had jealousy all over his face. Jamie had never met anyone so jealous or petty in her life. 

The girls started playing the first song they were performing High enough by k.Flay. The audience of people dancing and  some even singing along. Jamie had a massive smile on her face as she played the drums rhythm. After the first song had been sung the crowd went wild screaming and cheering on the girls. The next song the girls did the crowd was the same cheering them on and singing along. When the girls had finished they all red faced but due to the happiness and thrill of performing. 

After the girls had gotten off the stage the whole group all met up and sat down on the couches.  Jamie , Rhiannon and Ginny had many compliments from people telling them how good their performance was.  From all the attention Jamie was getting Fred was getting jealous more and more by the second. 

"This go dance." Ginny shouted over the music. Jamie stood up but was pulled back down on Fred's lap. 

"Fred." Jamie said as she was pulled down. 

"You're not dancing." Fred said. 

"Yes I am. You can join me or not." Jamie said as she got out of Fred's grip. Fred stood up with Jamie and walked to the dance floor. The two started to dance Jamie grinding  on Fred. "Smile Freddie." 

"Boys are looking at you." He said in Jamie's ear making the hair on her necks stand up. 

"So. If you are so bothered show then that i'm yours." Jamie said as she looked into Fred's eyes they darkened and so did her's. 

The two danced against each other. Both of the kissing and sometimes even marking each other with a hickey. This showed everyone around the room that the two of them were together. It also turned the pair on very much , it was like they were teasing each other. As Fred was kissing Jamie's neck she purposely let out a small moan into Fred's ear. He looked into her eyes and she looked into his. It was evident that the two wanted each other very much. 

"This go." Jamie said seductively into Fred's ear he nodded and grabbed Jamie's hand. They walked off to the group and said their goodbyes. 

"Bye guys. We are going to head off. Jamie's got a headache." Fred said as Jamie made it look like she had a headache. 

"Bye guys." Could be heard from the group. The group knew Jamie didn't have a headache. It was evident that the two were going home to have sex like they always did. It was known in the group that Jamie and Fred were always at it. 

Fred took Jamie and they apparated back to the twins place. As soon as the two were in the building they embraced each other in a kiss each other their tongues fighting for dominance. Jamie let Fred tongue have the dominance Fred's hands roamed Jamie's body as her's were holding onto his face. The kiss was broken and Jamie bit Fred's lip. 

"Jump." Fred said in a raspy voice. Jamie obeyed and Fred held onto her and walked to the bedroom where he dropped her on the bed. 

Jamie lay there while Fred stood both of the panting due to their loss of air. Both of them knew Fred wanted to be in control tonight and Jamie let him. "Strip." Fred said in the same voice. Jamie obeyed as she was growing impatient. First Jamie took off her top followed by her trousers. Then she stripped off her lacy bra followed by her lacy thong. She lay there fully exposed for Fred. Fred looked at her hungry for the one he loved. 

"Now it's your turn." Jamie said. Fred stripped quickly and joined Jamie on the bed. 

Jamie positioned herself at the top of the bed and Fred hovered over her. The couple kissed , Fred moved down to Jamie's collar then her breast making sure to kiss each of her nipples to make them harden with pleasure. Fred then moved down kissing Jamie's stomach until he got to her thighs. Fred kissed each of Jamie's thighs then spread her legs revealing her wetness. "So wet for me darling." Fred said as he positioned his head near Jamie's bundle of nerves. "You want this J?" Fred asked as he was a consensual king.

"Yes Freddie." Jamie panted as she was growing impatient. 

Fred tongue and lips met Jamie's wetness. Jamie let out a moan letting Fred she was already enjoying herself. Fred licked up Jamie folds till he reached her clit. As he pleasured Jamie with his mouth he inserted two fingers into Jamie and slowly pumped them in and out of her. "Freddie." Jamie moaned making Fred let out a small moan in response sending vibrations through her body. 

As Fred pleasured Jamie she came closer to her release. Fred knew this as Jamie walls tightened around Fred's fingers. But Fred didn't want to finish yet so when Jamie was really close to release Fred stopped. Making Jamie let out a  disappointed moan. But then Fred without Waring slammed himself into Jamie both of them letting out grunts of pleasure and pain. 

As the two both vocalised how much they were enjoying each other Fred thrusted faster making the pair both closer to release. "Oh -J - You are so good." Fred moaned in the raspy voice. Making Jamie smile. As Fred thrusted making himself closer to release one of his hands played with Jamie's nipples making Jamie really sensitive and close to release. Fred's other hand held one of Jamie's arms up above her head as Jamie's other hand was gripped onto Fred's back scratching him and making him bleed.  Fred enjoyed the pain as it made him even more close to release. 

While Fred played with Jamie's nipple as he thrusted in and out of her with a fast pace she came to her climax with a loud moan releasing all over Fred's cock. Fred rode through her high until he reached his own as he came with a grunt and released inside of Jamie. When the two of them had finished their climax Fred pulled out of Jamie causing her some pain letting her know she would ache in the morning. Fred fell next to his girl and the two looked at each other. 

"Still jealous?" Jamie asked.

Fred let out a small chuckle. "Defiantly not because I know none of the guys will ever make you feel like that and have hot sex with you." 

"I do love you Fred Weasley." Jamie looked at Fred and smiled. He kissed her sweaty temple. 

"Right this clean up." Fred said as he sat up. Jamie sat up and breathed in as she was already sore. "Shit sorry." Fred smiled. He then cast a cleaning charm on the room and on himself and Jamie. 

He helped Jamie change into one of his shirts and boxer then got changed himself into a pair of pj bottoms. He then got into bed next to Jamie and cuddled up with her. 

"Thank you." Jamie said.

"Thank you. You have worn me out. I should get more jealous more often." Fred mentioned. 

"You are always jealous Freddie." 

"True. I love you darling. Night." Fred said as he pulled Jaime closer to him. 

"I love you sexy. Goodnight." Jamie said as she closed her eyes and fell asleep due to exhaustion. The two had never gone that hard in bed before and she knew she would be feeling the consequences in the morning. 

(A/N: I know I haven't updated in like two weeks. I am so sorry I was so busy and stressed with college work especially my music class. I still feel stressed now but here is a chapter I hope you enjoyed it. xoxox P.S I have an insta for wattpad it's @  jamie_d_wattpad) 

(Word count: 2955 words)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

39.9K 6.1K 52
Another Kathir Mullai story A love story with a difference Kathir and Mullai are distant relatives quite fond of each other They get married under s...
99.9K 4K 53
Live out you own love story with Leo! When you come to camp half blood, everyone ignores you. But why? You run away, and hope you never have to go ba...
303K 19.9K 72
"this ... us ... can't happen again." [ jaudrey trilogy. read 'down in the dm' & 'recovery' before reading this. ] { highest rank - #1 in fan fictio...
16.1K 928 37
she had the world; an adoring partner, a healthy beautiful son, and a career of her dreams. but things can always go wrong, and they most certainly d...