PRODUCE 101 | c.s + j.wy

Per blue-3-3

101 trainees are involved into a two-months training. All against all. Only 30 of them will enter the progra... Més

Introduction
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
X
XI
XII
XIII
CONTESTANTS
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
not an update
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
EPILOGUE

IX

1.7K 138 36
Per blue-3-3

hey everyone, remember to leave some stars so you can help the story to grow ㅠ

.

Some days after the beginning of that new routine, Wooyoung got used to it. Used to that feeling of craving for dancing because he almost never did. He didn't have enough energy to go practice alone at night, so it happened that he started feeling very bad about it.

His singing lessons weren't bad at all, by the way. He was working hard on his weaknesses thanks the coach, and thanks to San's advices. Yes, San's wasn't showing himself as that bad, but still didn't gain a single gram of Wooyoung's sympathy.

The brunette boy began to be more withdrawn. His focus was now just on his training because he didn't want to face the possibility of not entering the program. He just couldn't.

That particular day, he was very hungry and excited about the upcoming dance class. First, because finally he was attending a dance class; and second, because it was going to be an intense training with all their teachers, which would last the entire morning. They anticipated a bit about that lesson, which was going to be different and special, they said.

Wooyoung ate his whole kimchi friend rice, and also a bit of Seonghwa's french toast. His body jumped around like he drank a whole coffee cask.

"Hey, someone seems pretty happy today." Seonghwa laugh a bit at the sight.

"I haven't been dancing for the last four days. Four. I'm getting crazy. And hungry."

"I see." On the other hand, Seonghwa was eating everyday less, because of his anxiety. The teachers kept telling him that he did shine in no activity at all, so he was scared as the exam day was coming closer.

The very last day of training, the whole crowd of 101 trainees was going to be examined in every discipline by their usual teachers and some more agencies' workers. They just told them to be prepared to everything. It was kind of scary because no one knew how to properly get prepared.

All they know was the best 30 would get into the program.

Twice the people as usual was entering a larger studio for that lesson. They all seemed pretty curious about the upcoming speech of Mina, their main dance coach.

Wooyoung was wearing his favourite grey sweatpants and his black tank top, his hair tied in a little ponytail. Aware of not being a Vogue model, he felt confident and pretty anyway. If he felt pretty himself, he felt even better while dancing, and he couldn't avoid to be good looking on this hopefully beautiful day.

Mina told them they'd have half an hour of warmup, then two hours of expressive workshop, another hour of open class and finally a dance battle.

They all started to look among the studio when she mentioned the last part. Wooyoung was very excited of finally having the opportunity to shine. He made his eyes wander around all the faces, so he could recognise his friends Seonghwa, Hongjoong and Yeonjun. Then he could also spot Yeosang, some other good dancers as Winwin, Jisung, Hyunjin and...

Oh no.

The pink head popped up among the whole room. It was impossible not to notice it.

Of course he's here.

There were literally half of the trainees inside that room, the possibility of having Choi San was pretty high. Wooyoung's hope almost disappeared when he spotted the other, who caught his immediately shifted gaze. San was about to wave, but, again, Wooyoung totally ignored him.

Right now, San was focused on himself, so he didn't care if all the people inside there was thinking about his presence.
He couldn't handle anymore their fear of him, or let it ruin his mood. He was just done with it.

That day he'd have shown everyone what he could do by putting all his effort. Which, actually, was what the boy almost always did. He cared about his training and his talent, he wasn't the lazy trainee everyone thought.

San never felt so motivated to show everyone he could be even better than what they imagined.

As the individual warmup began, you could definitely tell the atmosphere started to feel heavy. All the boys seemed to be focused more on that battle topic, rather than the rest of the lesson.

The class started with the expressive workshop.

It was related to the contemporary dance way of training, to increase their confidence towards their body movement. The boys were required to do a diagonal on the music, moving like just one of their libs (the one suggested by the teacher) was capable of moving, and the rest of the body could only follow it. They'd do it in groups of five, from one corner to its opposite.

The music was without a singer. Just sounds and beats, and the lights were put in a soft mode.

Wooyoung closed his eyes and took a long breath. The purpose was to focus on just your body, making all the worries leave your mind. The motion had to involve every inch of your frame, mind, and soul.

When it came to his turn, the brunette just made his left arm guide his path, his stare being vacant and foggy.

They did this for each one of their limbs. Then, the teacher suggested to spread across the room.
Their next mission was to interact with the others in a random way, trying to make a connection between their moves.

"You have to trust the other, even if you know nothing about him.
You have to join and create just one soul, one movement. The more you feel connected with the rest of the world, the more you acknowledge your own body. The more you increase confidence in yourselves, the best your stages will turn out."

Mina was slightly talking during the whole routine. Her low voice nothing but a peaceful background to accompany their activities, the only rational sound of the moment.

Wooyoung danced with different people. He had already done this kind of exercises during his long history of dance trainings, but never felt good at all doing them. His confidence was more about himself than the others. His movement was just his, his way of pull out what he felt. He didn't like to make people enter his mind.

Sometimes, he felt good. Other times, he felt flustered and lost his spontaneity.

His anxiety grew higher when he faced the apparently free soul of Choi San. That moment wasn't supposed to be a fight, a competition, but he couldn't help to feel a little flustered. On the other side, San's identity looked to have left his body. He perfectly embodied the concept of that exercise.

He's good even at this.

That thought brought him to panic even more. His eyes landed on the whole San's figure, moving his arms and body in a way he couldn't explain. San felt the little tension between them and tried to slide closer to Wooyoung, who followed his intentions and even his steps.

San began to control the play, looking at the shorter with half conscious eyes, trying to make him feel more comfortable. And he succeeded.

He gave a look to Wooyoung's left arm then to his eyes. This made the younger to slowly raise that arm. San followed it by sliding under it, arriving at the back of the slightly shorter one. That's when the latter bended on his knees, followed by San to slide his leg next to his thigh.

Following San's input, Wooyoung managed to let the dance flow into his veins, becoming just one emotion together with San. Their rational selves left each of their bodies, and drew new feelings in their souls, and in the room.
Sometimes they shared eye contacts, and it was like they understood the other without needing to explain. Their bodies moved together as it was the most natural things they could do.

Then, San's knees folded a bit, his raising arm going to lightly touch the skin of Wooyoung's arm. The latter followed by bringing his leg forward, their thighs now touching. Eyes chained into the others. Noses almost brushing.
That's when the time stopped.

Wooyoung could feel goosebumps all over his neck and back. He wasn't feeling uncomfortable because of their closeness. On the contrary, he strangely felt like that distance, that little touches, were simply spontaneous. It felt right. Like that was the place he had craved for years to reach.

It last only some seconds, by the way. Both the guys then shifted to their next partners, and Wooyoung felt way less chained to his mind as the time passed by.

The music then faded slowly, until the whole class freezed in their last position, their consciousness beginning to come back. They all looked like they just passed a trance moment, which was the truth of the matter.

Wooyoung blinked several times, before realising what had just happened. His gaze shifted all over the room trying to catch San's figure, and when it did, their eyes met. He felt a rush of emotions run through his veins. His cheeks turned a dark pink shade.

But this time, he held the other's attention and even gifted him with a little smirk. This caused San to smile in response. They built a particular chemistry through their movements, and Wooyoung never felt so free in dancing with someone else. He was sure that San have felt that way, too.  Plus, he wanted to thank him for letting him feel that way. Without his help anything would have happened.

The teacher spoke again, claiming the class' attention, so San broke the eye contact, turning his head towards Mina. Wooyoung did the same but gave himself another fast glance at San's figure before turning.

"Good job, everyone.
I watched all of you for the whole time. I could clearly see who was more confident, who didn't feel at ease, who felt stupid, who began with insecurities but then gained some positive vibes.

This wasn't a test, by the way.

All these weeks long, in every single moment, you all were controlled, silently rated and building a certain image of yourself that all of us teachers now know very well. But this time, the matter was different.

As I said in the beginning, as dancers, it's important to feel at ease with your bodies and the music, to find the right confidence to go on and discover new angles of yourselves. This was important for you and you only, not for me.

I hope there's at least one person among you all that will dance a little differently from now on, who has opened his eyes to a new point of you."

Wooyoung was just one out of fifty people in that room, but he felt like that specific words were addressed to him. He knew it wasn't like this, of course it's not all about me, but he really felt overwhelmed of what just happened, and felt that the experience would change his general attitude at dancing.

"Now, it's time for the open class, so switch yourself again to your trainee mode.

This choreo isn't easy at all. I created it specifically for this lesson, so I chose a pop song you all probably know, and I decided to add both some contemporary contamination together with footwork and house steps. This means you will have to focus on your whole body and also forget your previous concept of the song.

Let's start!"

.

.

This thing is so long i know but I LOVE THESE TWO SOOO MUCH they deserved a moment *cries in single*

plus these days i wasn't feel good about this story because idk i was reading other things and i figured out that my writing and plot are really bad lol but i hope you're enjoying it someway ㅠㅠ

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

172K 6.7K 23
Park Seonghwa shows off his tough exterior until his "embarrassing" secret is discovered. Maybe he really is more fragile than he seems... (Seonghwa...
72.9K 3.1K 30
"i'll be whatever you need me to be, just let me be here for you." • in which wooyoung finds the comfort he needed in his boyfriend's best friend. • ...
1.1M 66.8K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
60.2K 2.4K 18
wooyoung felt his throat get dry as his face flushed. nervously, he raised his eyes, making eye contact with the boy in front of him. he didn't get a...