I see his face [5] Far From H...

By rdjismydad

5/6 BOOKS "Everywhere I go. I see his face." 1.Rosanna Stark[1]Civil War 2.Trapped[2]Homecoming 3. I will... More

1- 8 months later
2-Suit.
3-Event
4-Jealousy.
5-trip
6-Plane
7-Airport
8-Venice
9-Veince Pt.2
10-Monster
11-Fury?
12-Mysterio
Part 13- highjacked
Part 14- E.D.I.T.H
15-EDITH pt2
16- Prague
17-Fury vol 2
18-Opera
19-Fire Monster
20-Hurt
21-Mom
22-Screwed
23-Berlin
24-Train
26-I see his face
27-Hogan
28-London
29-Phoenix
30-Airport
31-Home
32-Caught
The end
NWH
update

25-Netherlands

117 5 0
By rdjismydad

I woke up with my head on Peter's shoulder. "Rosanna, thank god." He sighed. "Where are we?" I asked. "The Netherlands." He responded. "We need to go." I rushed.
I stood up and immediately fell but Peter caught me, he was also limping. "Come on, baby. We need to do this." He said.
"Guard!" Peter called. "The guard is on a break. Probably talking to his wife." One of the Dutch man smiled. "Yeah. She's pregnant." Another Dutch man told us.

Parker broke the lock and carried me out of the cell.
We saw the guard with Peter's mask on, talking to someone on the phone. We walked towards a market and Peter put me down, I was still leaning on him. We walked over to a guy who was using his phone. "Ask if you can use his phone." I whispered to Peter. "What?" Peter asked. "Do it." I whispered. "What? Why do I have to do it? Why can't you do it?" Peter asked. "Oh, for crying out loud. Would you stop being such a pussy all the time? I'll do it." I groaned.

"Hey, sir? Is it okay if I borrow your phone?" I asked. "Of course." The man smiled. "Thank you." I nodded, smiling.
"Everyone is so nice here." Parker gawked. I dialled Happy's number into the phone. "Hogan? Parker and I need a ride." I told him. Parker took the phone. "Hey!" I yelled. "Hey, Happy. I messed up. Where am I? Where am I, sir?" Parker asked the man. "It's Broek op Langedijk." The man said.

Peter looked at me and I shook my head confused. "Hang on, uh. Can you say that into here?" Peter asked pointing to his phone. "Hi. It's Broek op Langedijk here. Yeah, no problem." The man chuckled. "Thank you sir." I smiled, shaking his hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 67 12
continuation from far from home. โš ๏ธmajor spoilers so don't read if you haven't seen the filmโš ๏ธ "from strangers to friends, friends into lovers and st...
7.7K 228 19
"I am not that little girl anymore!" Emma Stark had been a secret since the moment she took her first breath. At first it was cool to be the hidden d...
65 0 7
I tell my story of how I met Avengers along the line until I finally end up in New York for the big battle. Based on the movies readerxLoki readerxBu...
1.3K 27 24
philophobia; (n.) fear of being in love or falling in love "Are you insane? I can't go outside. I'm like Rapunzel. I'm not allowed to leave. Ever. Un...