Lion king Family

By Steampunk-Bakugou

A story about the Lion King family. Simba was a former boxing champion also a professional boxer and Nala was... More

Chapter 1. A nice morning
Chapter 2. Kovu's visit
Chapter 4. Highschool
Chapter 5. Group of friends
Chapter 6. Sleep together
Chapter 7. Confess feelings
Chapter 8. Grandparents visit
Chapter 9. Meeting the waiter
Chapter 10. The fifth wheel
Chapter 11. Teenage love
Chapter 12. Get caught
Chapter 13. Punished
Chapter 14. Three teen lions
Chapter 15. This game sucks
Chapter 16. Family stuff
Chapter 17. Sleeping with him
Chapter 18. Ideas
Chapter 19. The First Skydive
Chapter 20. Rude
Chapter 21. Baliyo's rage
Chapter 22. Talk about movies
Chapter 23. Unlucky
Chapter 24. Spend time together
Chapter 25. Still lost
Chapter 26. Teaching a lesson
Chapter 27. A promise
Chapter 28. Replay
Chapter 29. Beach time
Chapter 30. Having fun (The end)

Chapter 3. Apologize

1.4K 17 53
By Steampunk-Bakugou

*Kion's bedroom*

Kion was in his bedroom playing his video games. However, he couldn't play video games easily because he could feel the pain in his arms due to the punishment given by his father.

Kion: "That hurts." He said while massaging and stretching his arms, he could feel the burn in his biceps and triceps.

Kion: "I've never done 120 push-ups at once before, most push-ups I do are 20 reps and rest for 30 seconds and then continue again 20 reps until I did 5 sets. That be 100 push-ups total but with 30-second rest but dad gave me 120 push-ups without stopping or resting." He said in his thoughts.

He sat in a chair open his laptop and typed "different types of push-ups" on google. He sees many different types of push-ups in the image like classic push-ups, wide grip push-ups, close-grip push-ups, staggered push-ups, decline push-ups, incline push-ups and more.

Kion: "Wow, that's a lot of push-ups." He seemed impressed with these different types of push-ups.

Kion: "Maybe I should try another different type of push-up instead of the classic one. Wide grip push-ups and close grip push-ups would be good."

When he keeps looking on the internet, someone is knocking on Kion's door.

Kion: "Come in."

The door opened someone behind the door was Kiara. She went into his bedroom and sat in a nearby chair.

Kion: "Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

Kiara: "Where's dad? Have you seen him?"

Kion: "I don't know, I didn't see him since he punished me."

Kiara: "Why would he punish you?"

Kion: "Oh yeah, thanks to you. Because of you, I kept your secret for 4 months and guess what!?"

Kiara: "What?"

Kion: "How many days are there in 4 months?"

Kiara: "Around 120 days at least. Why?"

Kion: "Well, I have to do 120 push-ups because of that!"

Kiara: "Oh my gosh."

Kion: "Without stopping or resting!" He continued.

Kiara: "Ouch."

Kion: "Now my arm hurts because of you! You should apologize to me."

Kiara: "Me? Apologize to you!?"

Kion: "Uh, yeah?"

Kiara: "You should blame Kovu, he's the one who broke your secret!"

Kion: "My secret!? Don't you mean OUR secret, you promised me I wasn't get involved in all of this."

Kiara: "Since when did I talk about that promise? You just made it all up?"

Kion: "Oh really!?"

Flashback around 4 months ago

Kiara has confessed her feelings to Kovu and Kovu also confessed his feeling during a break in the school cafeteria. When the school bell rings and everyone went out of their class, he checks outside of the class and no one passes by. That's where they take the opportunity of their moment for their first kiss. After they kissed.

Kiara: "I love you, Kovu." she said with a smile

Kovu: "I love you too and I promise I won't cheat on you."

Kiara: "Thanks."

They both hugged before exiting the classroom and went separate ways.

Kion was waiting for his sister outside the school. He saw his sister heading toward him and they waited for their mom to invite them home.

Kion: "What took you so long?"

Kiara: "Nothing."

Kion: "Really!?" He said in disbelief.

Kiara: "Okay, but promise me not to tell mom and dad."

Kion: "I'll promise." He said raising his left hand like a secret.

Kiara: "I just got my first kiss with Kovu."

Kion: "Whoa, you're serious!?"

Kiara: "Yup!"

Kion: "If mom and dad find out you're gonna be in big trouble, can't you just wait until you'll turn 18?"

Kiara: "I'm 17 years old right now, in 2 more weeks I'm gonna turn 18."

Kion: "Oh, right. Your birthday is coming up in 2 weeks."

Kiara: "How old are you?"

Kion: "I'm 16 years old, in 2 more months I'm gonna be 17 years old."

Kiara: "Your birthday is coming up in 2 months, which means my birthday will come first."

Kion: "Whatever."

As they continue their conversation. Little did anyone that Rani was watching Kion the whole time. She even took a picture of him but Kion didn't even know because he was standing in a distant area. Kion did hear the camera flash sound but he quickly ignores it because he thoughts that someone might be taking a selfie.

Kiara: "What's wrong?"

Kion: "Nothing. I've heard a camera flash sound but it's probably someone else taking a selfie."

Kiara: "We keep this as our secret, if this secret is exposed I'll promise you will not be involved."

Kion: "Deal." He raises his right paw for a high-five.

Kiara gave him a high-five just in time as their mom arrived. They got in the car and went home.

Meanwhile, Rani was checking her cell phone. She presses the photo app and sees pictures of Kion.

Rani: "Don't worry, handsome. You'll gonna be my boyfriend and I can't wait to sleep with you or kiss you." She spoke to herself.

Baliyo: "Come on, sis. Let's go home." Baliyo called his sister.

They got in the car and went home.

End of flashback

Kiara: "Yeah, you were right. I did make a promise to you."

Kion: "Now you see, I'm not lying."

Kiara: "Well, we can't do anything else. It's in the past."

Kion: "You were right."

Kiara: "I'm sorry, you don't deserve this punishment." She begins to apologize.

Kion: "Well, I'm sorry too. I don't want to be rude to you, I faithfully forgive you."

They both hugged as an apology and soon Kiara came out of Kion's bedroom and went downstairs. Kion was now alone in his bedroom.

Kion: "Now where was I?" He recalls what he was doing.

Kion: "Right, I was searching for a different type of push-ups." He turns on his laptop and continues his research on push-ups.

The Living room

Kiara just went downstairs after apologizing to her brother, She still wonders where her father is and she decided to ask her mom.

Kiara: "Mom, have you seen Daddy? Where is he?"

Nala: "Just now he went to the store and buy a six-pack of soda cans, it was his favourite drink and after he's bought that, he's in the gym room right now."

Kiara: "That's everyone favourite's drink including me."

Nala: "I know, if you want to know where he is, he's in the gym room."

Kiara: "Thanks, mom."

Nala: "You're welcome." She continues reading her magazine.

The Gym room

Kiara went to the gym room, she could hear the sound of a punching bag being punched.

She went inside the gym room and saw her father was punching the punching bag. Even though Simba is retired from boxing it was still pretty terrifying to see his dad punching the 600 LB punching bag like it was nothing. He punched it so hard that the heavy punching bag started swinging around.

Kiara: "I've never seen him hit this hard." she said in her thoughts.

In one final punch, Simba decided to use his full power. In a full force, Simba punched the 600 LB punching bag so hard that the leather was torn apart, the thick hanging rope that holding it was broke and the punching bag was sent flying far away and landed on the edge of the gym room and millions of grains of sands were littered on the floor.

Kiara was shocked, she saw one of the heaviest punching bags was destroyed. The 600 LB punching bag is not so easy to destroy but her father managed to destroy it.

Simba stops to catch his breath and sits down on a chair but he saw Kiara watching him the whole time.

Simba: "How long have you been there?" He asked softly.

Kiara: "Not that long."

Simba: "Sorry if I messed up the room." He apologized to her.

Kiara: "No need, I saw everything."

Simba: "Ok." He rests and drinks the water bottle

Kiara: "Did you just destroy one of the heaviest punching bags in the world?" Kiara asked still shocked about what she saw.

Simba: "Yeah, what's wrong? You scared?" Simba smirked at his daughter.

Kiara: "Indeed I am, you didn't even wear your boxing gloves." She admits that she was afraid.

Simba: "It's just my exercise if anyone dares to mess with my daughter." He got up from his seat and smashed the Iron pole by punching it and the Iron pole was bent like a bent drinking straw.

Simba: "That will happens." He walked out of the gym room like it was nothing. He did not feel the pain he was pounding on the iron pole.

Kiara just stood there shocked and didn't say a word.

Rani's house

Rani was chilling in her bedroom, she just kept looking at pictures of Kion on Instagram, she even dreamed that she start a family with him.

Rani: "It's okay Kion, one day I will invite you to my house and we will have fun in bed, just you and me and will always be together."

She said to herself, she look at the clock and it was 10:00 pm.

Rani: "Goodnight, my handsome prince." She turned off the light and slept.

Kion's bedroom

Back at Kion's house, Kion felt something different when he was about to go to sleep.

Kion: "What did I feel something weird?" He asked himself but he quickly ignores it and went to his deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 461 16
Alternate universe where the lion guard doesn't exist. Kion gets mistreated by his older brother as a cub and fights back with anger and hate, then s...
69.3K 1.3K 20
How did Mufasa and Sarabi fall in love? What happened between Scar and Zira? Who is Nala's father? This story starts from Ahadi and Uru's Reign to th...
15K 228 10
Scar's plan is in full motion. Ever since the prince of the Pridelands SIMBA was born, Scar over the years manipulated him to join his side against t...
3.3K 39 5
The daughter of (Y/n) and Simba befriends the eldest son of Scar, and together they will try to reunite the two herds.