Between Rivals |✔|

By btschickenandsprite

"Am I going to be killed?" "Not if we get what we want..." ~~~~ Growing up, you had anything a girl could w... More

1: Suits and Bullets
2: Caretaker
3: BOSS
4: Tissues
5: Change of Plans
6: Mr.Yukei
7: But I-
9: Twitches
10: Welcoming Allies
11: A Long Week
12: From Hatred to Giggles
13: 키보드 💻
14: Switch
15: Shame
16: Freedom Via Chains
17: Code 10
18: Healing Or Hurting?
19: Lies
20: Collage
21: Glitter Kisses
22: 随附的 💌
23: Photograph
24: Chandelier
25: Car
26: Respect
27: Health
28: Remorseless
29: Best Served Cold
30: Passing The Blame
31: Hallucinations
32: Bad Timing
33: Anything For You
34: Cheating Chances
35: Real Time
36: Breaker or Break Her?
37: Baddie
38: Almost Happiness
39: Dreams and Bow Ties
40: It Wasn't A Bad Choice

8: Trauma

1.3K 49 7
By btschickenandsprite

Y/n POV :

After walking out of Yuta's office, you began to walk to your room, until a familiar person walked in front of you.

"Hey. Heard you're leaving." He said, with a content look on his face. His emotion seemed a bit harder to place.

"Uhm...yes I am but not for another week."

He smiled. "Why are you so cold to me? Is it because..."

Ten walked around to be behind you and moved his face beside yours and whispered in your ear.

"I lied to you?"

You mustered up the courage to speak. "I'm not being cold. I was just saying."

"Mmm." He hummed and walked to your left side.

He grabbed your face gently and turned it towards him.

"Why so soon, hm? Do you not like us?"

You didn't know how to respond so you kept quiet.

He kept leaning in, and you could feel his breath on your lips and you looked up into his eyes.

"Are you scared?" He asked and you didn't speak but kept staring into his eyes.

And soon you made a big mistake.

Your eyes glanced down at his lips and shot back up to his. He smirked as he knew you wanted to kiss him.

Maybe this was the first time you felt this feeling around these men.

You knew that for one moment you wanted to be a bit rebellious of your father.

Whom always told you to be good and not have many men friends or any lovers for your image.

But at this moment, it didn't matter.

You felt Ten leaning in closer and closer until you were about to close your eyes but then he pulled away.

"I knew you wanted me." He said with a slight chuckle in his response.

You blushed and turned away.

"Whatever. Leave me alone." You said and you were about to walk away until he grabbed your arm and began to drag you some place.

You then found yourself going through a room which looked like that of a living room.

Soon some of the guys walked into the living room and spoke.

"Hey. Where are you taking her?" Mark asked and you felt tension.

"None of your business." Ten replied and Haechan spoke.

"Oh, I get it. You're tryna fuck her right?"

Your eyes got wide and Haechan looked at you. "Not that I care, but why him?"

You then pulled your hand away from Ten and spoke.

"I'm going to my room. I'll see you guys later."

You turned and went to walk when Mark spoke.

"Y/n."

You turned and raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"Your room is that way." He said pointing behind him.

You blushed profusely and walked past them.

Tiny Time Skip~

After making it to your room, you sat down and looked into your closet.

Soon your eyes moved to just look all around you.

However, you snapped out of this when you heard a knock on your door.

After the knock, it was opened to reveal Johnny.

A guy which you've not had much contact with.

"Hey. Are you planning anything with the other guys?"

He asked and you spoke.

"No. I mean I guess not. I was just planning to stay here until I leave."

"Well, you should come with me, Hendery, Jeno and Jaehyun."

You then nodded and stood up.

And on the way out, you realized something.

You weren't as scared of them as before.

Was it the sympathy for their families? Or was it that they weren't that bad after all?

Time Skip~

You made it to where the other three guys were, while following Johnny and they each had somewhat of reactions.

Jaehyun was looking like a frat boy, in desperate need of more than a kiss.

Hendery was blank.

And Jeno was looking a bit happy.

"Johnny. Why is she here?" Hendery asked and immediately you felt uncomfortable.

"I can go-" you said and Johnny spoke, cutting you off.

"I was planning on one of you teaching Y/n to shoot."

You were confused as to why you might need to know how to shoot but they said so, so you might as well just submit to their wishes.

"I'll teach her." Hendery said and you were a bit shocked.

You nodded and Johnny motioned you to go to Hendery.

Having a silver pistol in hand, facing away from both of you, to the ground, he pushed you lightly in front of him, so he could step behind.

"So how do I-"

Before you could finish, he wrapped his arms around your body, go help you hold the gun correctly.

His hand held the gun and he spoke. "Watch my hand, ok?"

You nodded and you could feel his heart beating as you watched his hand.

He was swift but he was going slower so you could catch on.

You watched as after he set up, his finger moved to the trigger but as soon as he pulled it, you felt yourself act strangely.

You closed your eyes and crouched down.

Your hands covered your ears and you felt yourself shaking and you couldn't see anything clearly.

It was like the whole world was shaking and you didn't know why.

"Y/n?" Johnny yelled to you and ran over, along with the other guys.

They didn't know how to react to this, but rather watched you as your breathing got heavier and soon you felt your eyes close.

You lost control of your body and you began to fall but luckily Johnny was fast enough to catch you.

Taeyong POV :

Through the phone -

"I'm going to need you here, as soon as possible."

"Taeyong. Is this girl really that big a deal?"

I sighed. "Look, Joong I get it. You're busy but hear me out. We need this. I can't say why but we just do."

"So what's the objective?"

"All we have to do is make sure nothing happens to her between now and next week."

I heard him hum. "Okay. So when can we meet this girl?"

"Tomorrow."

"Okay. I got it. To be fair I do owe you. So think of this a return favor."

I nodded and spoke again. "Thank you. Tomorrow then?"

"Mhm."

"Okay. Bye."

He didn't say bye but rather just hung up.

Tomorrow was an important day with one of our new found allies and I couldn't have any of the team screw this up.

None of the other guys know that Y/n's father has the mood diamond and I don't plan on telling them.

Just get it back and it will be like it was never gone...

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 245 18
How do you get lost in the capital of South Korea when you lived here your whole life? Easy, you fall into a hole of lies and betrayal from your so-c...
40.3K 3.2K 31
🔊paenboi : /ˈpanbɔɪ/ Korean dialect for 'fanboy'. ____________________________________ "What did you do to me!?" Taehyung raised his voice, a mix...
80.4K 3.2K 27
SEUNGMIN ♡ I.N STRAY KIDS FANFICTION SEUNGIN FANFICTION "Let me out!!!! I'm not mad!!!!" A 15 years old Kim Seungmin screamed in panic and fear as he...
338K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...