(Countryhuman) Deep In The Fo...

By chasemegames

Countryhumans "My Prey" it's a countryhumans story but They are have animal appearances. it's not omegaverse... More

Prologue
Lost in the Forest
list of more What animals they are
Toyed with
"Bamboo"zled
Meet up
Beware of the bite
The bat Cave (zeal x phil)
Out in the town (egypt x Phil)
Thank you for 100 followers
QnA?
chapter ?? meet up
Chapter 9?
chapter 11
chapter 12
13 (Phil x Canada)
chapter 14 (Phil x Egypt)
chapter 15 (Germany x Phil)
I'm still alive
Chapter 16 I think.... (Kzk x Phil)
chapter 17 (kzk x Phil)
Chapter 18, Mexico's nightmare
chapter 19 A dead rose with blood
chapter 20 - safe with us
chapter 21 - back in our arms
chapter 22 - the force field is back up
CHAPTER - WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE(Art)
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 - im not giving up
Chapter 26 - Where have you been?

chapter 10

719 34 16
By chasemegames

Philip ran and got lost. he doesn't know what had gotten into him. He doesn't know why he ran away... And somehow he feels more anxious than earlier. Why did he run when he full well knee that Mexico could protect him?

Philip's gut is telling him to hide until they find him. This forest must be really big... "How big is this forest?!!" Philip asks. It's very fascinating.m to think that it's very large. He had never seen a tall trees such as these. He hasn't really had the time to admire his surroundings. There's flowers that he had never seen before.

These flowers are extremely beautiful... It would be lovely to plant and show to the children. The flowers look as if they are flowing. They are quite big, a bit larger than the normal flowers that Phil always sees. But these aren't as big as sunflowers. Just a bit bigger than a rose. He followed the flowers. There's a beautiful pinkish purpelish flower. There's a beautiful white flowers that has some gray parts that adds to the beauty of it. There's also a orange one that has reddish parts and a blue one that has cyan and tealish colors. Phil had never seen nor heard if these flowers before. They are very pleasing to the eye.

As Phil follows the scattered, planted flowers on the ground, Philip gets led to a very beautiful flower Forrest. The grass is almost covered by all the beautiful flowers. This very calming to be here. The flowers are very beautiful and their scents are very calming for Philip. Philip picked a few flowers then smelled them. Their smell is very comforting. They smell great, unlike the other flowers that Phil had smelled. Philip smells something off... 'fear?' Phil says in his mind so that he won't be heard.

He smells fear.... And blood? Phil panics. He has a low tolerance for blood but he has medical knowledge since the nations made him learn medicine in Medical school. Philip gulped then he used his make to smell where the blood was coming from. He closed his eyes to focus. As he gets closer... He opened his eyes to notice that some of the flowers had blood on them. Philip is getting quite scared as well. Was someone murdered? Should he leave? Philip gulped hard. He can't just leave an injured person all alone without help! Philip finally finds the source of the smell after a few minutes of walking. Philip sees yellow wings? Like a a beautiful golden color. Phil is very stunned. The wings are extremely beautiful.... He stares in awe.

He hears a pained groan which snaps him our of his gazing. It seems to be an Injured bat.... This person might not be a fruit bat... Philip slowly approached the person. It's not a normal sized bat.... It's a person... Philip goes infront of the person, slowly and gently. He meets the person's golden eyes. The person snarls at him. But they aren't attacking because they are wounded. "I... I won't hurt y-you" Philip tells the man. The man doesn't trust him one bit. "I'm just a Rabbit" Phil tells him. This quite puts the man's mind at ease. The man glares at him, as if he's saying that if Phil goes one step closer, he will alive Phil's head off.

Philip ripped some parts of his clothing. "I just want to help..." Philip tells the man as he holds a piece of ripped clothing as he dissed his hands in the air to show that he's harmless. The man doesn't move but it wants to attack him. "Please don't attack me... I mean no harm..." Philip tells the man. The man has beautiful pair of golden wings. The man's cyan skin is covered in his own blood.

"This might sting a little" Philip says. The man is extremely taller then him but the man is sitting, his hand is supporting him from completely laying his back down into he grass. Philip takes out a small pouch. The man raises a brow at him, confused at what he is holding. Philip takes out a special looking kneedle and a special thread. The man had never seen these tools before. "что это" (what is that) "I don't speak Russian.... Nyet speak Russian" Philip says to the man. All the Russian words that Phil knows is no and yes. The man somehow understood that he meant to say that he doesn't speak Russian. The man wants to rip his head off. "I will stitch your wound" Phil says.

Phil went closer to the man to take the knife out. The man was about to crush his hand but the man's body collapsed but he's barely awake. The man's eyes became heavier and heavier. Philip was the last thing he saw before he fell asleep. While the man was asleep, Phil took the knife out and he quickly stitched him up to avoid having more blood escape. Philip then cleaned his wounds with scrap clothing of his own clothing and with water form the small water source nearby. The man suddenly woke up with the blood shot eyes. The man then bit Phil in the neck, no one could hear Phil's scream. Phil couldn't get away for the man's grip. The man's fangs were embedded deep in his neck. Phil felt as if his neck was going to fall off. Phil had no choice but to endure it. The man then fell asleep again. It took Philip quite some time to have the man's teeth out of his neck. The man fell asleep while still biting and sucking his blood.

But fortunately, Philip got the man's fangs out of his neck. It was extremely painful to get bit and get your blood sucked out by something three times bigger than you. The process of taking the man's fangs out of his neck was extremely painful. A really long time later. The man wakes up to see Philip just sitting there with his eyes closed. The man wonders how Phil could sleep while sitting like a geisha. "Oi" the man speaks which wakes Philip up. "H-huh?" Phil and the man both make eye contact. The man feels that he needs to thank Philip. The pain isn't as bad and he feels a lot better now. He also realizes that he bit phil in the neck. While Phil's is looking away, he got the chance to see his bite marks on Phil's neck more clearly.

The man licks his lips that are stained with phil's delicious blood. It's very appetizing. His blood is the most delicious blood that he had ever tasted. He had bitten and sucked rabbits before but he had never tasted sometimes this delicious. The man was about to speak when he heard footsteps and wings flapping. When a person's wings flap, it kind of gathers the wind and it makes a noise. The bigger your wings are, the more noisy it gets when you fly.

The man then grabs Phil but he neck then he bites him int eh neck again. Phil can't complain because the man's grip and strength is very overpowering. Phil can't do anything. The man sucks more violently which causes him to feel like he's going to pass out eventually. Because the man sucked out too much blood in a short period of time, Phil passed out. The man quickly flew in the air to leave after setting Phil down on the grass. Mexico, Germany, zeal and the others finally found Philip.

They were all skeptical about this situation. They thought that it's a trap. Phil is sleeping peacefully, laid on his back as his hands meet on his stomach. "Someone was here... Did they take his v-" "shut up you horndog!" Zeal went to Philip to check if he's breathing normally. "He's alive" zeal says. "No sh*t Sherlock!" Egypt says. "Well f*xk you too!" Zeal is going to start arguing with Egypt at any second now. "Guys, yeah he wasn't eaten eaten, he was literally made into a meal" Vietnam says to them. The five quickly gathered around him. They noticed that Phil does indeed have bite marks on his neck. "Do you know what type of bat did this zeal?" They ask zeal since he's also a bat. "I don't know, but let's get Phil home, he needs to rest properly" zeal says as Germany bridal carries Philip. They are disappointed because they wanted to be the one who carries Philip back. "Hey Zeal" Germany said before flying up in the air. "On it" zeal replied as he takes a bunch of flowers. "Hey what the hell are you doing?" "What are you? a girl?" Egypt and Vietnam ask.

"This is for Philip" zeal tells them. "These are really good for rabbits, these produces a very calming scent for rabbits and these are very pleasing to the eye" zeal tells them. "Just take the other colors and don't take a pink one" Brunei tells him. "Alright" zeal says as he throws the pink flowers that he had plucked, away. They all went back home. Now they gathered at Germany's house. "What do we do now?" They all shrug nonchalantly. "Wait... Isn't the force f*xking field going to be up again? How long will it last? 2 months right?"

They speak about the force field closing. Everyone once I'm a while, a force field will be up for two months. Just to control them. Nothing can break this force field.

"Hey, when do we have to start working again?" Canada asks. "We still have eight months, isn't that right?" Brunei asks. "Yes, we still have eight months before the going back to work" Germany says.

"Hey, Phil wants to go home right? What if the fore field activates? He'd be stuck here with us for two months more, won't that be great?" Canada tells him. "Canada no, if he wants to leave then we need to help him leave. He's a prey, a countryhuman and he hasn't done anything wrong to be banned" Germany says. If Phil didn't have or never wanted to go home, they would be happy to let him stay. "Jeez, raising a rabbit for two more months? Come on! Just eat him already! If you guys don't want to eat him them eat his as-" Germany threw Vietnam a baguette. "What the f@-#?! Where the hell did you get this baguette??" "Why did you have a baguette?!" Things are getting weird and confusing. Why's re they even arguing?

"Is this a bad time?"

They all turn their heads to see Philip half awake. Phil rubs his eyes. He's still tired.

"What are you doing up Phil? How are you doing?"

"I'm fine... I'm going to cook" phil tells them. "Cook now or I'll eat you-" Germany elbows Viet in the stomach. "That's wonderful Phil, we'll be waiting" zeal says with as mile as he points a knife at Brunei and Vietnam.

After Phil cooked, they all ate together. Phil is happy to eat at a dining table with a lot of people. Phil doesn't feel lonely. They all couldn't get enough of Phil's cooking.

The next day, they went to the market again. to buy groceries since they would be letting Phil cook all of their meals. Phil's cooking is absolutely delicious.

Germany holds Phil's hand as he searches for good, ripe apples to buy. Philip raised his free hand to yawn. Then a hand gives him an apple. Phil is very confused. The tall man is covered by a cloak. "Oh good eye Philip! This is a good apple!" Germany tells him Phil doesn't know if he wasn't hallucinating or not.. he swore he saw a man looking at him directly in his eyes, the one who placed an apple on his palm.

"Hey guys we found apple cider"

"Great" Germany tells them that they did a good job in finding it.

"It's quite hot today innit?" Zeal asks them. "Huh? Oh yes... It's hot today but it's nothing compared to my country" Phil tells them. "Really? Where is your country located?" Germany asks. "My country is located near the equator" Phil replies. They all ooof. "Must be rough" "yes but I manage"

They all soon went home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

898 22 6
{ countryhumans x reader } Earth, a magnificent planet with tons of life, enveloped in lush vegetation, inhabited by countless species of animals, in...
24.5K 664 16
diSCLAIMER: THIS IS OLD AND DISGUSTING Note; This does not take place in our universe! If you have questions, please dm me! You're a normal teenage...
16.2K 314 28
I needed to make this because I couldn't find a book with my favourite ship ;^; This is not historical stuff. These are just off my crazy imagination...
76.9K 1.3K 28
This is a world of Predator and Prey. In this world each Predator and Prey have their own territory. But what happens if a smol prey gets lost and in...