Everywhere || N.H

By LovelyFlicker

"๐™„๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™™ ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š" [Highe... More

Everywhere
The Start of Something New // Chapter 1
Changes // Chapter 2
Zoom // Chapter 3
Afortunate Events // Chapter 4
New friendships // Chapter 5
Friends // Chapter 6
Originals // Chapter 7
How fast the night changes // Chapter 8
Meetings // Chapter 9
Surprise! // Chapter 10
Managments // Chapter 11
Finally // Chapter 13
Oh no // Chapter 14
Problems and solutions // Chapter 15
Being a Woman // Chapter 16
Live // Chapter 17
Losing // Chapter 18
Healing // Chapter 19
Party // Chapter 20
Let the tour begin // Chapter 21
USA and unfortunate events // Chapter 22
Interviews // Chapter 23
I Hate You // Chapter 24
Billboards // Chapter 25
More Birthdays // Chapter 26
Pretty // Chapter 27
Soulmate shit // Chapter 28
Latibule // Chapter 29
All Over Again // Chapter 30
His heartbreak // Chapter 31
Her Heartbreak // Chapter 32
First show // Chapter 33
To Icarus and Back // Chapter 34
Kiss the fuck out of you // Chapter 35
Girl codes? // Chapter 36
T as in Troy? // Chapter 37
Press conference // Chapter 38
Football And Lap Dances // Chapter 39
Backstabber / Chapter 40
Epilogue

Birthday // Chapter 12

1.7K 41 9
By LovelyFlicker

~ Athena's eyes

September 13, which means that it's the birthday of not only my idol and role model, but also one of my best friends. I had prepared Niall a birthday present some while ago and I was quite proud of it. I got him a ring that I went and got engraved. The ring had a big circular part on the top, and in that part there was a little figure of a women standing in front of a mirror, i got myself one as well. The idea was to give him something that represented our friendship, and we met thanks to my Mirrors cover, so that's what it showed. I also got him some comfy clothes, even tho he is a millionare and probably has thousands of different clothes, I would make him promise me that he would use them on tour. I have been saving a lot for the bigger present, which would be an electric guitar that was insanely pretty. I knew he had lots, but that didn't stop me from getting him another one.

I was planning on surprising him at his house and take him out for breakfast or lunch. Of course that I would be the one paying for it since it is his birthday.

I got dressed quickly and put a bit of makeup on. Today it was one of the rare days in which London's weather was sunny and warm, so it allowed me wear not so many layers of clothes. I was wearing a cute yellow sundress with a light blue jean jacket that had cotton inside, so it actually kept me warm. I completed my outfit with some white sneakers and a pair of black sunglasses. I curled my brown locks and let them flow freely down my back and around my face. I applied a bit of mascara, concealer, blush, and a bit of nude lip gloss. I was happy with how I looked.

Ring

I picked up my phone without checking the caller ID.

"Honey!" The voice of the women that gave birth to me echoed in the room

"Mum!" I loved it when I talked to my mum. I always had a very nice relationship with my family and I was greatful of that.

"How are you doing, darling?"

"Im quite good, im about to head to Niall's" I said softly

"Oh right, today it's his birthday!"

My mum knows a lot about the One Direction boys, since it was everything I talked about while being a teen, so she knows when their birthdays are.

"Yes mum, it is"

Silence was the only thing heard until...

"You like him don't ya?" My mum asked, and I could already picture that smile on her face

"What?" i got taken by surprise by her question

"You heard me Athena, do you have feelings for Niall?"

I stopped to think, did I? I mean, I love it when we talk and when we hang out. And everytime we hold hands, or hug, it feels like home. I always knew that home wasn't always a place. Since I was little I knew that Niall was my home. When I was young I was in a very low place, my self steem was unexisting, my whole friend group was toxic, and I cried myself to sleep every day. Niall brought a smile back to my face. I was always in love with Niall, but in a celebrity way. But now that I got to know him in a real way, as a real person and not only that celebrity that I knew everything about, it's a completely different thing. I began to smile at his texts, take screenshots of us in facetime, and basically my whole camera roll and tiktok drafts were us together fooling around.

"I think I do" I said confidently

"I like him, he's the best for you"

"Mum, you haven't even talked to him" I told her while rolling my eyes

"He makes you happy, that's the only thing that I care about"

"He does, he does make me happy. But he would never like me"

"Never say never, love. He invited you to open every show on his upcoming tour, and gave you your dream career. I don't think someone does that for a friend"

"He is just being nice, that's who he is"

"Whatever floats your boat darling, now go get lover boy"

"Okay, tell dad I love him"

"I will"

"Bye mum, love ya"

"Love ya too"

I walked over to the kitchen and said my goodbyes to Anna. We talked a bit but I had to get going, I promised her that we would talk later and I would tell her every single detail.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

I was now outside Niall's door, nervous as fuck because I didn't know how would he react, and the fact that I just realized I've got feelings for him made me even more nervous. I decided to let my confident side take over me, which I never actually did because I dont actually have one, my confident side just consisted in me not overthinking much. I let my finger touch the doorbell and let it linger there for a bit. Soon enough the door opened quick and a loud laugh was heard. And there he stood, beautiful as ever. His hair seemed so soft that I was stopping myself from running my hands through it. He was wearing this Harley Davidson shirt he loves, and a pair of trousers.

"Happy birthday bestie!" I shouted

"Ath, oh my god"

~ Niall's eyes

And there she was. Looking gorgeous as usual, her body was hugged by a beautiful yellow dress, and her hands were holding some bags and were covered by her jacket, making her have kind of sweater paws that I knew she loved. Her hair looked amazing curled, and my stomach did backflips when her hazel eyes met mine.

"Happy birthday bestie!" she shouted

"Ath, oh my god" I whispered before engulfing her in a big hug, her fingers were running through my hair and I can't deny that it was an amazing sensation

"Niall, you are crushing me" she said in between chuckles

"I can't believe you are here"

"Of course i am, I would never forget your birthday, you are one of the people that I love most in my life"

"You love me?"  I couldn't believe what I've just heard

"Of course I do, you are one of my favorite celebrities, and my best friend, how could I not?"

"Well, I am pretty charming"

"Yep, you are"

A comfortable silence fell upon us, it was just us staring at eachother's eyes, being dangerously close. If I moved my head just a bit, our lips would meet, and I wish they did.

"Come in" I whispered

"Yeah"

I grabbed her hand and started guiding her to the living room, until I remembered the people that were in the living room. When they came to sight, Ath's hand dropped mine and her mouth formed a big 'o' shape.

Louis', Harry's, Liam's and Zayn's heads all turned to us and looked at Ath quite confused

"Oh. My. God" Was the only thing she managed to say

"Zayn, Louis, Harry, Liam, this is Athena, the girl I told you guys about"

"Hey love, we've met before" Louis exclaimed

"Yea, we did" She stuttered

Ath greeted all the boys and told them that she was a fan of all of us. Soon enough we all started a converstation that flowed amazingly.

"Does anyone want a drink?" Harry asks

We all nod and ask for some water

"I'll get them" Louis says.

I was glad that my bestfriends liked the girl I have a crush on, err, i mean, the girl that im friends with.

"Okay, now im gonna give you your presents" She said while standing up to get the boxes and bags

She first handed me a little red box that seemed to contain some type of jewlery. When I opened it I saw it was a ring, and she explain how she bought one for herself as well, and how it represented the way we met. Then she gave me some clothes that seemed really comfy, and made me promise her that we would use them on tour when we were together.

"Okay, this is the last one" She said while grabbing an enourmous white box

"Ath, oh my god, please tell me you didn't" I looked at her hoping that she didn't get me what I think she did

"Oh, but I did" She answered shortly

I opened the box that revealed a beautiful electric guitar. It was gorgeous, and in the side it had engraved the letters 'A & N'

"Wow, that's a hell of a guitar" Zayn was amazed by it, like all of us were

"Well, you deserve it"

"No, I don't Ath, this is too expensive" I told her while nodding my head in dissaproval

"Niall, you got me a career, you deserve this and more"

"Come 'ere" I said while opening my arms and signaling her to come in for a hug

"Thank you" I whispered in her ear

"No, thank -you-" She whispered back in my ear, sending shivers down my spine

Maybe I do like her, maybe I am falling

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Author's Note: YOU THINK YOU ARE WHAT

DID I SEE THAT SHIT RIGHT

ANYWAYS THANK YOU SM FOR 300 READS I LITERALLY LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN MYSELF

Remember that you are valid, and loved, drink water, and eat something if you haven't.

Im so proud of you

Vote, comment, and idk what else you shoukd do hehe

Lots of love,

S xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 110 36
โ›โ›she had self destructive tendencies.โœโœ triggering themes lowercase intended completed 10/9/17
900 6 15
Imagine you are...
97 24 25
PLEASE READ 'SPLIT' BEFORE READING THIS!!!!!!!! Mature content read at own risk
857K 11.1K 126
Made some Niall Horan imagines for everyone! โค