Falling For The Raven || Corp...

By r3b3cca7

Just a Corpse X Female Reader I'm writing for fun because we all love Corpse :) #1 in corpsexreader #2 in ro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N
Chapter 26
A/N - Quick Update!
Chapter 27
A/N
A/N again sorry!!
Chapter 28
A/N - I might be back??

Chapter 11

7.9K 197 71
By r3b3cca7

Y/N's Perspective ~

I wake up to strong arms around me, and carefully untangle my body from Corpse's, slowly pushing myself off the sofa to go get a drink. I look back at Corpse, who is spread across the sofa uncomfortably, and I tut, chuckling under my breath a little.

I go over to my ottoman, which sits in the corner of my lounge, and get out a warm, fuzzy blanket, which I unfold and carefully place over Corpse's outstretched body. I smile down at his peaceful form, and feel a blush creeping up my face when I realise that he is shifting around now.

His eyes open and he locks eyes with mine. I itch my neck, quickly whipping my head around to pretend I'm looking for something.

"Y/N?" C/N says, and I turn around, face heating up dramatically.

"Yep?" I question, fumbling with my sleeves.

He smiles up at me, and sits up, before speaking after a while of looking at me, making me slightly uncomfortable, "Thanks for the blanket. But you'd be a better one, to be honest."

My eyes widen, and Corpse laughs.

"Right. Okay." I say, not sure what to say, as I turn on my heel.

"Wait- Y/N, did I make you uncomfortable? I'm so sorry. Come back." He says frantically, and I notice a hint of sadness and maybe even pain in his voice.

I turn around, "No. You didn't make me uncomfortable, Corpse." I reply, perching down on the sofa next to him, "I'm just- Not used to people flirting with me." I say, mentally cursing myself for presuming he was flirting with me.

What if he wasn't?
Is it some kind of inside joke?
Have I just made myself look like an idiot?

Corpse chuckles, "Well, you'll get used to it sooner or later. You're stuck with me now."

I smile, "Which I'm very happy about.", And pull Corpse into a tight, warming hug.

We let go of each other, and blushing, I walk over to the kitchen island to make us both a cup of tea.

Corpse goes upstairs to go to the toilet.

∆•°°•∆

"C/N?" I say when he's back downstairs, handing him the tea and sitting down on the kitchen stool.

"Yes, Y/N?" He asks, concern etched across his face.

"I was wondering if you wanted to record a YouTube video - no facecam, obviously – I just wanted to let our fans know that we've met up with each other – even if it wasn't purposely!" I smile.

Corpse nods, "Sounds cool. We can post it on both our channels, right?" He replies as he perches on a stool next to me, and I'm very thankful that he's comfortable with recording it.

"Of course!" I say, smiling.

Corpse smiles, and says, "Great. We can record it soon. There's nothing better to do. We can decide what game to play or whatever."

I nod, sipping my tea. Corpse gets out his phone and to my utter surprise, he asks,

"Wanna take a selfie?"

My eyes widen, and I stare at him, utterly dazed.

"Wait– You're serious? Are you comfortable with that?" I ask nervously.

"Definitely. I want to have a photo of us, Y/N. Please." Corpse says, smiling and opening his camera.

"I won't post it anywhere." I say, reassuring him.

"I know." He smiles, and nods slightly, before we get into a cute pose, hugging closely, and take about 5 photos on each of our phones.

"Maybe we can use it for the video – obviously I'll put something over both of our faces." Corpse asks.

I nod, "That's a good idea. I think our fans will like that."

We both can't wipe the grins off our faces, and it wouldn't surprise me if I end up sitting in bed at 2am just grinning at that photo.

∆•°°•∆

A/N - Sorry guys, this chapter is a bit messy. It's mainly just a filler to be honest.
Hope you're all enjoying the story so far! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.2K 1.4K 32
So this story is a corpse x reader, imma use y/n because i'm bad at making names -_-. I use a lot of detail so if you like that kind of stuff then i...
179K 3.4K 33
❴ 𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙈𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙀 ❵ - ❝ but I think for as long as we're together I'll be the only heartbreaker ❞ in which you are shrimping over pretty streamer...
630K 14.7K 46
☀︎︎ 𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑠𝑒 𝙃𝙪𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 ☀︎︎ Emeline was just a small gaming youtuber. Anyone new to her channel was always shocked that she was so gorgeous a...
137K 2.7K 40
IN WHICH two different people who had no idea of the existence of each other meets through a stream of a friend and creates an instant connection wit...