RAISE HELL → JOHN CONSTANTINE...

By HermioneForever

❝Somebody gotta, gotta raise a little hell.❞ In which Myra Shang becomes a vigilante when her sister dies and... More

RAISE HELL
SOUNDTRACK
01| LET'S CELEBRATE 'FIXING HISTORY'
02| MEETING NATE'S PARENTS
03| SENDING A UNICORN STRAIGHT TO HELL
04| CONSTANTINE JOINS THE TEAM AND A MURDEROUS FAIRY GODMOTHER
05| LET'S NOT BURN THE WITCH
06| PUNKS
07| A BAR AND A SERIOUS TALK
08| GREAT, NOW SHE LOOKS LIKE AMAYA
09| CHARLIE AND CAMP
10| A SEA MONSTER?
11| GARIMA SAVES THE DAY
12| HANK HEYWOOD COMES TO VISIT
13| A MINOTAUR IN THE CATACOMBS
14| SINGING TO A MINOTAUR ENDS THE MISSION
15| A CREEPY DOLL IN NEW ORLEANS
16| LEARNING ABOUT DESMOND
17| JOHN DOES SOMETHING STUPID
18| WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE LEGENDS?
19| THE CUSTODIANS OF THE CHRONOLOGY ATTACK
20| WHY IS SHE A PUPPET?
21| GOING BACK TO NEW ORLEANS
22| THE KAUPE IS LOOSE IN MEXICO CITY
23| A CONSPIRACY AT THE BUREAU?
24| A FIGHT WELL WON
25| LET'S KIDNAP NIXON
26| RV TIME
27| THE TRUTH BUG ATTACKS
28| AN INTERVENTION WITH HANK
29| COMFORTING NATE
30| FUNERALS AREN'T FUN
31| WEDDING SNEAK AND A HOT FUGITIVE
33| BOLLYWOOD AND A SERIOUS TALK
34| FINDING AVA
35| CONFRONTING A DEMON
36| CAPTURING NERON
37| A MUMMY
38| NATE COMFORTS MYRA
39| BOOK CLUB
40| NERON TAKES OVER A FRIEND
41| STRESS DRINKING IS THE MOVE
42| SNOWED IN
43| ESCAPING AN AVALANCHE
44| PLANNING AN ATTACK ON THE BUREAU
45| PALMER X
46| READING A DEMON APP + REGROUPING
47| BREAKING OUT THE FUGITIVES

32| WEIRD DREAMS

643 52 15
By HermioneForever

32| WEIRD DREAMS

[ Chapter Thirty-Two ]

❝I do not need to hear the details.❞

[Seance and Sensibility]

>> >> >>

Once they were back on the ship, they locked Kamadeva in the laboratory holding cell. Myra, Charlie and Zari watched as Sara checked the holding cell before walking around it to join the others.

"Well, your days of ruining Regency-era marriages are over, Kamadeva." Sara said.

"I only sought to grant people the courage to follow their heart's desire." Kamadeva said while looking at Zari.

Charlie smirked at Zari, "Oh, I think he likes you."

"Gideon. Get us out of here." Zari said, ignoring Charlie's comment.

"I'm not so sure we can go yet." Mona said returning with her shirt and holding it up to the others so they could watch as the title 'Emma' disappeared.

Myra sighed and waved her hand at Kamadeva, "But we caught him so what's the problem?"

"Miss Wu is correct." Gideon interrupted, "The historical records still indicate that Jane Austen's career is in jeopardy."

"Well, it's too late to knock on Jane Austen's door tonight." Sara said, "We'll talk to her tomorrow."

"So, I'm to spend the night-" Kamadeva asked.

"Alone." Zari finished and walked out of the room.

"Oh, what a waste." Charlie murmured.

Myra rolled her eyes at her before grabbing her girlfriend's hand and tugging her out of the room, "Come on, before you decide to sleep with the fugitive."

Charlie gasped at her as the door closed behind them, "I would never."

Myra laughed, "Sure you wouldn't."

"Come here. I'll prove it." Charlie said and dragged her girlfriend into her room right as they reached it.

As soon as the door slid shut, Charlie pulled Myra towards her and connected their lips. Myra wasn't sure if it was a result of the fugitive's influence or not but Charlie seemed determined to show Myra that she cared about her and honestly Myra wasn't complaining.

Charlie pinned Myra's hands above her head with one of her own and moved her other hand to Myra's hips pulling her close to her as her lips moved to Myra's neck.

Myra gasped but didn't let Charlie linger there for long and instead pushed her towards the bed. Myra smirked, "I believe you."

"Good." Charlie answered before reconnecting their lips.

>> >> >>

The next morning, Myra felt so tired but it wasn't because of her hooking up with Charlie the night before and instead was because she'd had the strangest dreams, which she figured were a result of Kamadeva being on the ship.

Myra knew she had strong feelings for Charlie, and it had been several months since they'd been together, and she didn't need a dream to confirm that. But that wasn't the only person that she dreamed about and she wasn't sure why her mind was trying to bring John Constantine into this.

Myra left Charlie's room right when she woke up and got cleaned up in the bathroom before going to the kitchen. Sara and Mona were in the kitchen and looked at her curiously as she came in.

Myra bit her lip before programming the espresso machine to make her coffee. When Myra turned around Sara and Mona were still staring at her.

"Okay, what the hell?" Myra asked.

"Nothing. You just look particularly tired this morning." Sara said curiously.

"Weird dreams." Myra answered simply.

Sara smirked, "Oh, anything interesting?"

Myra sighed and crossed her arms, "Why do I get the feeling that I'm not the only one who had weird dreams last night?"

"Because you weren't." Sara said, "But I wouldn't call them weird. More like the fugitive got to us."

"Yeah." Myra sighed and muttered, "And apparently my deepest desire isn't exactly what I thought it was."

Sara didn't seem to hear her and Myra didn't repeat it as she grabbed her cup and added ice, milk and vanilla before sipping on it.

"You're up early." Charlie's voice came from the doorway as she came in and kissed Myra on the cheek.

Myra rolled her eyes, "I get up early"

"I just meant-" Charlie started.

Myra blushed and shook her head, "I know what you meant, babe."

Charlie smirked at Myra before making herself coffee as well.

Zari came in and the four of them took one look at her before Sara asked, "Fugitive get to you too?"

"Yeah." Zari said as Sara poured her a cup of water.

"Well, personally, I really enjoyed my night." Charlie said, winking at Myra.

Myra rolled her eyes at her girlfriend's enthusiasm.

"Who'd you get a leg over Z?" Charlie asked, "Wait, let me guess. Nate? No, Kamadeva."

Zari's look gave them their answer.

"Both?" Sara asked, surprised.

"It was both!" Myra raised her eyebrows.

Charlie grinned, "Blimey Z! I didn't know you had it in ya."

"I do not need to hear the details." Myra said, before any of them could ask for them.

"What about you, Wolfie?" Charlie asked Mona.

Mona glared at her before she went and sat down at the table.

"You dreamt about Konane." Sara said, recognizing her look, "Mona..."

"I'll get it." Zari said and walked over to her.

Myra sighed and sipped on her drink as Zari attempted to calm Mona. Unfortunately the two of them started to argue.

Charlie, Sara and Myra exchanged worried looks.

"Romance is something that is used to sell novels. It's not real." Zari said.

"Is she serious right now?" Myra asked

"Well, it'll never be real for you. Not if you never try." Mona angrily said as she stood up, "Not if you never take a risk."

"You know it's hard to take advice from someone who's boyfriend turned them into a werewolf." Zari shot back as she stood up.

Sara interrupted, "Hey guys. Let's just take a breath."

"You're right." Mona said ignoring Sara, "I might be stupid for being a romantic, but it's not Konane's fault."

Mona groaned as she suddenly began to change. Myra had yet to see Mona turn into her werewolf side and her eyes widened as she took a step back.

"Bloody hell!" Charlie shouted and stepped forward, "Finally! You look wicked, mate!"

Mona hit her as she stepped forward, sending Charlie flying across the kitchen and onto the floor.

Myra rushed over to her and pulled her out of Mona's way as Mona rushed towards the door and disappeared.

"What the hell are we going to do now?" Myra asked, looking up at Sara.

>> >> >> 

Word Count: 1076

Hey guys! I've been working on doing some prewriting for this and I am so excited for what is coming. 

(The gif at the top was made by me. Please do not steal it.)

What did you guys think? Oof what about those dreams, though?

I love you all and will see you soon with chapter 33.

POSTED ON:

3. 19. 21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 51 6
❝𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠❞ ⬎ In which The Ghost King becomes the owner of John Constantine's soul. ☞ @𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙮𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙙𝘽𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝 ☜
295K 5K 200
This story includes: Rip hunter Ray Palmer Lenard Snart Mick Rory Sara lance Jefferson Jaxon Nate Haywood John Constantine I do not own any of...
72K 1.8K 12
[started]: sept 22 2019 [Completed]: Oct 14 2019
43.1K 1.2K 61
[Book One] "I've been the Archer, I've been the prey. Who could ever leave me, darling? And who could stay?" Started Aug 23rd, 2020 Finished Oct 15th...