01| LET'S CELEBRATE 'FIXING HISTORY'

[ Chapter One ]

❝Yeah, for once we actually did something right.❞

[The Virgin Gary]

>> >> >>

Myra was bored.

Well, it was more like all the Legends were bored.

It wasn't as if Myra wasn't happy with her current life. She was just tired of it.

It had been a couple of years since she'd stepped onto this ship with the sole purpose of changing her past and bringing her sister back to life. However, she learned how much else she could change or ruin if she changed her own past and she had tried to move past it by surrounding herself with the people she'd come to love as family.

But after Rip Hunter had sacrificed his life to save them and they had let Mallus out in order to stop him, everything had begun to seem very repetitive. They'd fixed the timeline after breaking it and despite being told that they would be facing different threats in the future, nothing had come up.

"I'm confused. We are all happy that there was only one dragon, right?" Sara asked Myra and the Legends who were currently lounging around the control room, "We don't want to be fighting werewolves in the Alamo."

Myra gave Sara a side glance from her place on the floor where she was drinking her third latte of the day, "I mean..."

"Well, it would be good for our ratings." Ray piped in.

"See." Myra pointed her thumb at him.

"Wait. What ratings?" Zari asked, her mouth full of something.

"Oh, you don't know?" Ray added, "The Time Bureau rates all their employees."

"Are we even really employees, though?" Myra asked, turning to look at him.

"Doesn't really matter." Ray said and then added, "And don't worry, we have a few dedicated fans."

"Gary doesn't count!" Myra and Zari groaned at the same time.

"Who gives a damn about Time Pig ratings?" Mick yelled, "I want dragons."

"I hate to say it but me too." Myra agreed with him.