Control my anger || Clexa AU

由 Pseudo_Wariatka

Lexa Woods is a real bad girl. She smokes, rides a motorcycle, likes to skip classes and often gets into figh... 更多

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
But it can't be over
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapters 23 ~
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~

~ Chapter 14 ~

1.3K 57 13
由 Pseudo_Wariatka

Clarke's POV

Clarke : Hey, I just wanted to check if you're alright :)

I wrote this message to Lexa three hours ago, now I just stared at it. She didn't answer me, she didn't read it even. I was worried, but maybe I was just overreacting. It had definitely something to do with the girl from the photo. I didn't recognize her, but I was sure that Raven would. She was much more popular than I was, and she knew everyone at our school. I just needed to find some way to show her the picture of that girl...

"What are we doin'?" Raven asked, leaning over my shoulder, looking right at my screen. "Aww, you're worried of that little psycho girl?" she asked.

I immediately turned around, looking at the stupid girl I got to call a sister, angrily. "What did you just call her?" I asked, through gritted teeth.

"Chill, Griffin." Raven stepped back from me. "She is a little crazy, you have to admit that."

"Raven, she's going through something, that's probably very hard for her. Why are you judging her like that? You don't even know her that good," I answered her, taking step closer to her.

"Why are you protecting her like that? You don't even know her that good!" Raven bit back, not caring about me trying to be intimidating. We both knew it didn't work on her. Too many years together.

I sighed and just started walking away from her.

"Why..." Raven started and so I looked at her. "Why do you care about her so much, anyway?"

She had her arms crossed and bored face on, which meant only one thing. That she was anything but impressed with me. The truth was that even I didn't know why I cared. Lexa was rude to me and my friends ever since we've met. Like, literally her first words to me were "watch your steps, bitch". She got into fight with my best friend. She treated me like shit. And she was always so cold. At least, when there was someone around.

"I don't know, I just feel..." I started. I tried to find a right word that could describe what I was actually feeling, but I just couldn't.

"Clarke, you don't actually like here, do you? Like, like her, LIKE her?" Raven widened eyes, watching me.

I gasped. "Of course not, please." I chuckled from her absurd idea. "She's not even my type." She nodded, satisfied with my answer. "I just think, she needs a friend right now."

She shrugged this off. "First, do you really think she's a type of person that needs a friend, and two, do you really think she considers you her friend?"

I looked down.

She was right.

She doesn't even take me seriously. She sees me only as her annoying partner. A problem, that will disappear as soon as we will give our project to Pike. She would never actually consider me her friend.

We both heard door to our house opening, then closing with loud thumb. I looked a little bit surprised at Raven, as I did not see that coming. She looked at me the same way, and then she scanned the counter. We both stopped at the knife, that laid right between us. I nodded to her, and she ever so quietly tried to get to it.

"Girls, you home? It's me!" mum screamed and I let out a breath, I didn't even realize I was holding. My muscles relaxed. Of course it was her, you dumb bitch.

But as mum get into the kitchen, she saw Raven holding a knife turned to her.

"What were you doing?" mum frowned and asked us, taking the knife out of Raven's hand.

"Umm... nothing, we were just... talking," Raven said, shooking off the slight situation we were just in.

"Yeah," I nodded and we both got out of kitchen.

Raven headed upstairs, but as she saw I was just standing in front of staircase, uncertainly, she stopped, looking at me seriously.

"Don't even think of going to her!" she said, pointing her finger at me. "Think if she'd come to you."

I thought of that for a second, but then I looked up to her, slightly smirking. "She wouldn't," I nodded, knowing it was a damn truth. "But I would want her to."

She opened her mouth to disagree with me, but I already grabbed my jacket and was about to come out of the house.

"I can't with you," she said and went upstairs, and so I headed to Lexa's house.

***

I knocked on the door once, then twice, but as usual I heard no answer. I looked over the driveway, but there was only Lexa's bike. Which meant she was probably home, but Anya wasn't. The door wasn't locked and so I went inside. There was a silence, no music, no sound of boxing, just a thrilling silence.

"Lexa?" I called out, hoping for her to call me back, but she didn't. No one answered me.

Slowly and carefully, I walked upstairs to her room. As I was getting closer I was hearing some sounds, but I couldn't quite tell what was it.

Her door was open. As I finally got to it and looked inside I saw her.

Lexa was sitting on her bed, all around her were some things, and now she moved her back to me. I couldn't see her face.

"Hey," I said, trying my voice to be as calming as it could.

She sniffled, then nodded, but she still was turned from me. She took a deep breath.

"Could you leave, Clarke?" she asked, quietly. Her voice was different. Was she... crying?

"Were you crying?" I asked, stepping a bit closer, but still keeping my distance from her.

"Me, crying, no. I don't cry. Why would I be crying?" she said, very quickly, and then sniffled again.

I looked at the things around her more observantly. I saw a few photos and I recognized her and the other girl either. She was on the photo, that Lexa harshly took from me.

"This girl, who is she?" I asked, hoping to finally get my answer for that question.

She looked at the photo. She was clearly fighting with herself. Finally, she sighed and stood up to me. She looked at me coldly. Normally, I'd be intimidated, but her whole face was red, especially her eyes, that still were puffy and watery.

"That's my girlfriend, Clarke. My ex-dead-girlfriend. She died. She died because of me. The only person I've ever loved died. On our one year anniversary. Are you happy now? You know all the truth, you know she's dead and I'm now like I am. Are you satisfied?" Her voice broke as she was saying it. The tears flew out of her eyes once again, now dripping on the floor. I saw her jaw tensing, her fists tightening. The mask from her face for the first time disappeared. For the first time I could see real her. She was broken, so hurt, seeking for comfort, but not wanting to open up.

Her stare made me look down. "I'm sorry..." I whispered, looking back into her eyes again.

"Ohh, Clarke," she huffed, sitting at her bed again. She got her knees to her chest and hid her face.

"What happened?" I asked, as I sat at the bed, right next to her. Close enough to bring at least some comfort, but still far enough to keep the distance she needed.

I waited for her to answer, as long as she needed it. She stayed in that position for a few minutes, until she finally let go of her legs and looked along.

"We were at a party, celebrating our one year anniversary," she started. She put her mask on again, her face showed no emotions, or it would seem, sometimes I'd catch a slight of pain. "It was first time she ever drank alcohol. Till this day, I don't know if it was because she drank too much or mixed it in a wrong way. But it killed her. She died from alcohol poisoning." She remained quiet. "It started slowly, she got drunk fastly, and it all looked like she was just drunk. She was sleepy, sluggish, unstable. Then she passed out for a few seconds. That was when I realized that something was wrong. She woke up after a few seconds, and started getting colder with every second passing. She couldn't answer my questions, her eyes couldn't focus, she had problems with breathing. I called an ambulance, but it was too late. She died on the way to the hospital."

As she looked at me, I realized my mouth was wide open, so I closed it fastly. She looked at me with pain, regret, guilt.

"Why are you blaming yourself?"

She closed her eyes for a few seconds longer. "Because I gave her the drinks. I was the one who gave her the alcohol. I knew she never drank before, I should've known better. I should've known that she was too small for such a big amount of it, especially that it was her first time. But she wanted to keep up with me. I should've stopped her..." she said. She hid her face in her hands, as she tried to stifle sobs.

"It's alright..." I whispered, caressing her back, slightly. I was unsure of that act, but it felt right. "It's okay," I said, once again.

She moved to me, closing the distance between us, fitting right into my body. Her hands closed behind my back, as she started crying. Her yelps of pain made my eyes got watery, but I blinked hardly, because I knew I had to be the strong one now.

"It's okay," I whispered, stroking her back, comfortingly. She sobbed into my chest and for the first time I realized how much real she was.

Lexa was always closed, not smilling, joking, she just was there, sometimes rude or mean, never positive. Like she was ghost, not a person. She never showed any feelings. Even when she was getting in a fight, she was doing it emotionlessly.

But now she was real. What she was feeling was real. Her pain was real.

I saw Anya standing in the door frame. How long was she there? She stared at us, hypnotized. Her face was showing off a clear shock, as she traveled her glance from Lexa's crying body to my eyes.

I knew that something bad would happen if Lexa would know that someone other was seeing her vulnerable now. Even if it was Anya. I looked significantly into her eyes and she just nodded, understandingly. Then she walked away, not making any noise.

Lexa kept crying, making my shirt wetter with every second, but I didn't care about it. Everyone, no matter how hard or how long they're fighting, always have to break. And she just broke. She broke to me, and it was more than okay. Because I knew that she needed it. I caressed her back, hugging her tightly.

"It's alright..."

I'm honestly proud of that chapter. What do you all think of it? Be honest, pls.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.8K 18
"You may be the commander, but I'm the commander of death. And I say we will meet again." Following the events of the season five finale, the last hu...
516K 14.5K 32
Clarke Griffin is starting her freshman year in college. She is attending NYU for her Doctors degree. She is so excited to start her new life away fr...
27.1K 1.8K 23
Clarke Griffin, a young, kind-hearted and hard-working mother of two teenagers, couldn't be happier with her life. She loves her family, her job, her...
59.4K 2.6K 42
Clarke Griffin and Lexa Woods are in Juniors in College. They both love the same thing: CREATIVITY. The only difference is that Clarke is more of a...