My Bride (✔)

By itsyourblackrose

(Unedited read at your own risk.) He is extrovert , she is introvert He has everything , She has nothing He... More

Characters
Avni
Marraige
Mrs Avni neil khanna
His imperfect bride
Her broken self
Are we made for each other??
Misunderstanding.
First step
Broken hopes
New Beginning
Little lover??
Something is changing
Anger and hurt
Embroilment
Her pain His care
His Anger her self respect
I dont have a choice
Kiss of love or solicitude
My Bride or My forced Bride
Truth
Taking care
Stay away from me
College
Proposal
You have a baby???
Shopping
Protecting her
Confession And Dinner date??
Were you having a date wifey?
Changed Neil Confused Avni
Caring Neil
Confused Avni
Her Dilemma
Impasse
Party
His Ladydon
Promise
Exams and Panick Avni
Her Decision
His Ignorance
I love her
Angry Hubby Drunken Wife
Broken Avni
Surgery
Getting her back
Clearing things out
Do..I love him??
Birthday
Lots of surprises and the final Confession(Last Part)
Epilogue
Thank you.

Two Choices

16.7K 633 50
By itsyourblackrose

This book is originally published on wattpad by itsyourblackrose.

Chapter 5

The next morning, Avni was working in the kitchen when her phone rang. Glancing at it, she saw an unknown number flashing, making her confused.

Who's this??

"Hello,"she said after receiving  it.

"You are Avni right,Riya's sister."The caller asked, making Avni confused.

"Yes... but..why....."She was going to ask something but was cut off by him.

"See girl, I dont know anything. Just give me my 2 lakh's which your sister took from me."The caller demanded, making her more confused.

"But... I ..dont have your money."Avni said

"I know, but your sister has. And now she is not picking up my phone.  I dont care whether you give it or your sister but I want my money back,otherwise I am not  gonna  leave your whole family and you very well know what I can do to your sister. "He said  making  her shocked.

"No..no you will not do anything  to her. You want  money, right? I will give you just give me some time, I will give it to you but dont you dare to touch my sister."Avni said, making him laugh.

"That's like a good girl. I will send you the address and I  want my money by tomorrow afternoon 12pm. . Dont be late. Otherwise, you already know the consequences."He said, cutting off the call before she can say anything.

"But..."Avni started, but before she can say anything, the call ended. She again tried to call it, but it switched off. Then she dialled Riya's number, but her phone too was showing the same result along with her Aunt and Uncle.

Now how I am gonna arrange it in such a short time.

But I can't even let them hurt Riya or the family also.

She thought being worried as maybe they dont accept her as their family, but being the elder daughter of the family  its her responsibility  to protect them.
.
.
"Avni, can you pass me the curry from there."Shweta asked.

"Avni  pass me the curry. "She asked her again, making other glance at her only to see her  lost in her thought.

"Avni.."Bebe said, touching her shoulder,making her come into reality.

"Yes..yes bebe do you need anything.  Oh, sorry, I didn't bring your juice,I just brought it from the kitchen."Avni said and was going to get up but stopped hearing her.

"Avni putter(child), are you okay ,you seems to be lost in your thoughts.  Juice is already on the table, and Shweta has been calling you to pass the curry from a long time. "Bebe said, making Avni look at her then at Shweta feeling guilty.

"Yes...yes bebe I am alright. Sorry, Ma, I didn't hear you." Avni said to bebe then turned to Shweta,passing her the curry.

"It's okay, child, but you are really okay."Shweta asked  her, making her nod and giving her a small smile.
.
.
.
"Okay, I have 20 thousand with me, and there must be around 1 lakh 50 thousand  in my bank account ,so total it is 1 lakh 70 thousand. I need 30 more, but from where should I arrange the rest of them. "Avni mumbled to herself.

Should I ask Neela, ma?? No.. noI dont want  to worry her with my own  problems.

Avni thought when her phone rang, it was the same number from the morning. 

"Hell...hello,"Avni said hurriedly, picking up the call.

"Hello, Avniji. Did you arrange the money."The man asked.

"Didn't.....I already told you that I dont have them at least give me sometimes to arrange such a big amount. "Avni said, making him chuckle.

"What the wife of such a big business man dont have such a small amount."He said, making her shocked.

"What..what..do you mean?"Avni asked shockingly.

"I know everything  about you. That's why I am telling you sweetly ,give me my money. Otherwise, I myself will come to get it from your beloved husband in my own ways."He said.

"No..no..you will not do that. I will give you your money. "Avni said

"That's like a good girl. I am sending you the address. dont be late tomorrow, "he said before dismissing the call.

Then soon her phone pinged by an sms from the same no.

Crystal cafe...Bkp road. At 12pm.

"Riya, what you have done. Now, where should I arrange the rest of the amount. I can't even tell anyone about it, especially Neil. He already thinks of me as a gold digger."Avni mumbled worryingly, upping her lashes toward the sky where the moon was shining.

The next day, Avni was sitting near the window in the cafe when a man sat in front of her.

"Did you bring the money?"he asked, making her nod silently. Then, she  slowly took them out before giving it to him.

"Its 1 lakh 70 thousand where are rest of them. "He asked her angrily.

"I..I only have this much."Avni said, making him chuckle.

"The daughter-in-law and wife of such a big businessman, how dont you have money?"he asked angrily.

"Believe me, I dont  have anymore."Avni said, pleading him.

"I dont care if you dont have money, then give me something valuable, but I want all of them. Or you can give me something else, "he said, caressing her hand, which was on the table  making  her shocked.

"I really dont have them."Avni said quickly, removing her hand.

"You are giving my money, or should I call my men to drag out your sister from her hole. By the way ,you too are not bad,let's have a night together then everything  will be solved for you and I both."He said, smirking, making her shocked.

"No....I will never do that ."Avni said

"Then give me my money,"he said, making her look down worryingly  when she noticed her gold ring, which Neela gave her on her 16th birthday .

I..I..am Sorry Neelama but I dont have any option right now.

And she slowly pulled out the ring from her ring finger.

"Here, take this, but stay away from me and my family."Avni said, keeping the ring on the table making him nod. Then she left, trying to control her tears unknown to the fact that this all was noticed by a pair of raged eyes.

Neil, after completing  his meeting, was going to move out of the cafe when he saw a known figure sitting at the corner.

What's she's doing here.?? And who is with her?

Moving  nearer, he saw her sitting with a man whose back was facing him. Maybe they were talking about something, then she gave him some money while he started to touch her hand, making Neil curl his finger into a tight fist  angrily.

And he started to walk near her table when he saw her walking out.

"Who was she??"He asked the man before sitting in the place where she was sitting earlier.

"Who are you??"The man asked.

"I asked who was she??"Neil asked  again, totally ignoring his words.

"Who are....."Before the man can say anything, Neil punched hard in his face.

"I asked who was she??"Neil asked, making him shiver.

"My..my girlfriend."The man answered hurriedly, making him more angry.

"Why did she come here??"Neil asked again.

"She came to give me money ."The man answered, making him close his eyes, trying to calm himself. Then again, he opened his eyes before taking out the check from his pocket and writing something in it.

"Here, take this and stay away from her. If after this I again saw you anywhere near her then believe me it will be your last day on earth"Neil said making the man nod ,taking the check he ran away feeling scared from his  dark aura.

Sighing to  himself, Neil got up and was going to move out when he saw a ladies ring lying on the table ,picking it up he put it in his pocket clearly knowing the fact that who it belongs to.

A/N-its unedited, so ignore the mistakes.

Lots of love to you all.

Love you all

Itsyourblackrose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 30K 164
[ This is the first book written by me, so in this you may find many grammar mistakes and other types of mistakes, So read the book at your own risk...
1.5M 79.4K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
190K 14.8K 54
"She is not my type, please " he said with an discourteous tone, spoke nonchalantly tying up his sport shoe laces. His left foot supported above the...
8.2K 367 20
"Please, let him go!" I begged, struggling to free myself but his tight grip around me refused to budge. A scream escaped me as he jerked me around t...