The Gangleader's Girl

By Khushisweetie124

His name is Xavier Knight.He is the most dangerous and powerful man. He is the leader of the most precarious... More

CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
HOUSE TOUR
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER -11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-14
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
CHAPTER-21
Author's note
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER-13

3.4K 58 3
By Khushisweetie124

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THE CHAPTER.

WORDS- 1331

Daisy'spov

I and Amelia went to every shop even Victoria secret xavier was following us closely and when Amelia didn't allow him to go inside the Victoria secret shop, xavier threw a fit which was quiet amusing but when I made puppy eyes and kissed xavier cheeks though he grumbled but agreed.

The people were staring us and it was making me feel uncomfortable. Xavier must have noticed that as he held my hand and stroked it lightly and it really helped me relax.

We were done shopping and then we later on went to the starbuck for eating some yummy food as we all were hungry.

By the time we reached home, it's a foreign word but it feels nice, as the saying goes home is where the heart is and my heart is with xavier, I know we are moving very fast in our relationship but it's nice.

It was seven in the evening now and we all were tired. The guards have kept all the shopping bags in our room so I decided to arrange the clothes in the closet, xavier came back when I was almost done arranging the back.

He kissed my cheeks and carried me to the bed and soon we both fell asleep.

Xavier's pov

Next day, I woke up next to my princess, little sun rays were falling on her face and disturbing her, she scrunched her nose in annoyance and snuggled into me, I cooed at her and played with her silky smooth hair.

The beautiful moment was ruined by annoying ringing of my phone. I didn't want to disturb my princess's sleep as it was still early, so I went to talk to the person on the other side of the phone who had a death wish.

I snarled at the guard who dared to ruin my beautiful moment "what?". I smirked as the guard stuttered in fear "s..sir s s someone s send a courier f for y you at t the wa warehouse" I was literally pissed at him for disturbing for such a pointless thing but his next word made me beyond angry "s sir on t the c cou courier there's a p pic o of miss Daisy w wi with a r red cross ov over it."

I was about to throw the phone at the other side of the room but remembered my angel is sleeping inside and I don't want to ruin her beautiful sleep. I simply said okay and ended the call. The motherfucker who dared to threaten me using my princess is surely gonna wish to die before I reach him.

As soon as I looked at my princess all my anger vanished but soon it turned into rage as someone dared to threaten my love.

I immediately called Rodger, he picked the call after two rings, "good morning boss" Rodger said, "I want you to double the security of the mansion and I want to my best guards to be bodyguards of daisy, but daisy shouldn't know about all these and locate that motherfucker who sent the parcel".I told him and ended the call.

Then I immediately called Amelia and ordered her to come to the mansion right now. I didn't want my princess to worry about anything so I let her sleep and went to the kitchen to make something for.

Till the time I was done cooking, I thought daisy must have woken up.
As I was about to climb the stairs to check on her, someone ringed the doorbell I sighed frustrated and went to open the door. In walked Amelia with a scowl on her face.

As soon as I turned around I saw her looking at me with narrowed eyes as I opened my mouth to say something she walked inside the kitchen and I followed suit.

She sat on of the stool and looked at me "you better have a good fucking reason to disturb me at this bloody hour" she said with a glare.

I sighed and nodded my head "Today someone delivered a parcel on my name.. she cut me off "WHAT! for a fucking parcel you disturbed me at an ungodly hour".

"Geez, women just shut your damn mouth and listen and next time don't forget who's the boss" she just waved her hand as if nothing and listened to me while munching on the bacons.

"That fucking parcel was a threat message from someone and they fucking dared to use daisy as a bait, I am going to the warehouse now and i want you to be with daisy all the time and no harm should come to her, drill this in your head IF A SINGLE SCRATCH COMES ON DAISY YOU ARE SOO DEAD".

She looked dead serious now and stood up and bowed her head and said "don't worry capo I won't let anyone harm daisy I will protect her with my life". "YOU BETTER FULL FILL YOUR DUTY OR OTHERWISE..."

I didn't have to complete my sentence to let her know the consequences, I walked to our room to wake daisy.

As I entered the my lips immediately curled upwards in a smile looking at my love sleeping peacefully, I thought to let her sleep a little longer and went inside the bathroom to take a shower, by the time I walked out of the shower daisy was awake and rubbing her eyes with her fist to get rid of tiredness.

DAISY'S POV

I woke up and looked around for xavier but he was nowhere seen, I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes to get rid of sleep. I heard the bathroom door open and looked up to see a semi naked xavier walking out.

He had his towel wrapped around his waist dangerously low where I could see his V line. His abs were on perfect display and the way his biceps flexed when he is wiping his hair.

Xavier's voice snapped me from the oogling session and I realised he must have seen me checking him out I blushed hard at this and covered my face with my hands.

"Princess you know you can look at me as much as you want, I'm only yours so you don't have to be shy about this and as much as I'm liking you checking me out I have a important work today so I have to go out" as I was about to interrupt him telling him I can't stay alone here he continued, "and don't worry you won't be alone and Amelia is here to give you company while I will be out".

(A similar dress worn by xavier)

"So, give me a minute then we can go to have our breakfast". With this being said, xavier walked inside and went to get dressed, I also went to the bathroom and did my business and washed my hands and brushed my teeths, by the time I came out xavier got dressed in a black shirt and blue jeans and black shoes, his hair was perfectly combed.

As soon as I came out, xavier kissed me and held my hand and took me the kitchen where Amelia was munching on something, as soon as she saw us coming she immediately ran towards us and gave me a bear hug, I giggled at her antics but neither less I hugged her back.

We soon ate our breakfast and then xavier kissed my lips and told me to stay safe I smiled at this and waved after him.

HELLO GUYS, HOW ARE YOU ALL?I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.
SO, HOW'S THE CHAPTER? PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENTS TO LEMME KNOW ABOUT IT. AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE LIKING THE STORY SO FAR.

THANK YOU GUYS ❤️

HAVE A NICE DAY/ NIGHT 😊

STAY SAFE AND ENJOY ❣️

BYEE GUYS 🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 19.1K 43
XAVIER The guy with a past so dark which still haunts him. The guy who will do everything in his power to not let another soul experience what he did...
870K 25.8K 39
Valentina Fontaine is a girl with a mission, to make a new life, to live her second chance without regrets, and most importantly to leave her past fa...
6.6M 188K 55
#33 in Romance- Highest Rank Xavier Knight Collins What if there is a man who kills without hesitation ? What if he doesn't care for...
88.8K 2.5K 42
He is the most dangerous man in Mexico. He is unforgiving, ruthless, and emotionless. Everyone believes that he is not capable of caring for another...