Genshin Oneshots

By zozolikesfanfics

Angst-Fluff 💗 (Contains lgbt+ ships🏳️‍🌈) No xreaders ❗️ May contain sensitive topics ⚠️ More

Oneshot~1: Xiao x Aether
Oneshot~3: Bennett x Razor
Oneshot~4: Kaeya X Albedo
Oneshot~5: Kaeya &Diluc (Non-ship) ( ͡❛  ͟ʖ ͡❛)
Kavetham but sad

Oneshot~2: Albedo x Kaeya

174 10 18
By zozolikesfanfics

⚠️Heavy angst- TW: Blood, and sensitive topics about de@th/ s@icide⚠️
⚠️If you do not wish to read, skip this chapter and the next chapter will be independent. ⚠️
Some fluff at the end if you wanna see that go to the last (~~~~) line.
Kaeya's POV:

It was another painful day.. it had been 5 days since Albedo lost control of his powers.
We were trying non-stop to bring him back but the damage was already clear.
Many houses in the plaza were crushed and some people were heavily wounded..
"Albedo! Please snap out of it! I'm begging you!" I begged with a sad tone.. this situation was so devastating.
Albedo turned around to face me..
He had and empty look on his face.. the conscious Albedo was locked somewhere deep and he couldn't wake up.
He raised his arm and opened his palm directly at me ready to shoot.
I panicked but i knew he wouldn't hurt me.. even in this situation, i trusted him.
Albedo started the attack and a gold glow formed in his hand.. ready to shoot.
I walked closer to him and showed him that I closed my eyes.. telling him I still trusted him..
"I know you won't do it, even if you do.. it's okay.. since it you." I whispered.
Albedo's expression didn't change but tears formed in his eyes and started falling down..
"Kaeya.. don't let me do this.." He whispered with a shaky voice.. "If i lose you then it'll be all over." He said.

I stepped closer and pressed my chest into his open palm. "I know you can do it.. come back to me, please"
I started tearing up.. "I'm not backing away.. I'm not going to leave.." I sobbed.
Albedo forcefully grabbed his own arm and started squeezing it.. he was holding his breath..
He quickly snapped his arm broken and it released down, stopping the charge.
The pink glow on his neck grew further.
He was silently crying. "I-i did it.. I didn't kill you.." he whispered.
I hugged him and gently ran my hand through his hair.. "Yes.. i knew you could.." I whispered.
"I can't keep it on much longer.. you have to stay away from me." He whispered quietly.
"I'm not going anywhere." I said softly.
Albedo pushed me off and a huge blast of geo energy blew up around him making me hit the floor.

My vision went blurry but I didn't want to give up.. he could still come back I believed it.
"I need to be stopped.. i need you to kill me.." Albedo said quietly.
I shook my head furiously. "There's no way I'm doing that.. you'll be okay.. you don't have to die!" I begged.
Albedo pressed his sword against his throat and started slitting.
"NO!" I quickly sent out an icicle and his sword fell down leaving the cut small and safe.
"Let me do this.. i beg you.. the Albedo you knew can't come back anymore!" He begged.
I shook my head. "You will come back.. just don't go please." I cried.
Albedo's empty face turned into the smallest smile. "You still believe that?" He sobbed..
I nodded and got on my feet again..
"Well you're wrong." A familiar voice said from the back.
It was Diluc.. "He's long gone.. and he needs to die.. he's too dangerous!" He yelled.
"NO! There's still hope.. don't do this!" I yelled.
Albedo smiled and pused himself in front of Diluc.
Diluc grabbed his claymore and leaned it against Albedo's chest.
"NO! STOP!" I shouted.. tears started falling from my cheeks.

Diluc pushed the blade into Albedo's chest and Albedo made a relaxed sight..
"NOO!" I yelled as i pushed Diluc away and took Albedo into my arms.
We got on the ground and he started dozing off..
"no no no no no don't go.. please.. don't do this!" I cried.
The pink glow on Albedo's neck and eyes vanished and he blinked in confusion..
"It's gone.. see?!" I whispered sharply.
"You're back.." I cried.. my tears wouldn't stop..
Albedo gave me the saddest smile and placed his hand weakly on my cheek.
I rubbed his tears off with my thumb and he slow-blinked telling me he was indeed here..
"I'm sorry.." he whispered, his mouth had blood in it.. "Don't apologize.. it wasn't your fault.." I assured him.
I kissed his forehead and he whimpered with a small smile.
I looked over to his chest.. maybe he could be healed?
No.. the wound was so big.. so deep. He was loosing too much blood.
I pressed my forehead on his temple and kissed his lips.
"It's okay.. don't be sad.." He whispered. "It doesn't hurt.."
I nodded and caressed his cheek with my thumb..
"I love.. you.." He whispered quietly..
I kissed his forehead.. "I love you more.." I whispered.
He closed his eyes and his head tilted away.. his expression faded.. he was..

Gone..

I felt empty.. not sad.. not relieved.. not disappointed.. empty.
It was a painful deep emptiness.. my heart had an enormous hole in it..
I laid Albedo's body down and got up on my feet.
I started walking away aimlessly and I bumped into someone.
It was..? Diluc.
My heart squeezed painfully when i saw him..
"You.." I whispered.
Diluc tried to calm me down but it was useless..
"YOU MURDERED HIM!" I shouted. "YOU TOOK HIM FROM ME!"
"He had to be stopped.." he said with a regretful tone.. knowing what he did to my heart.
"NOT LIKE THIS!" I pointed at Albedo's dead body..
He averted his eyes.. not being able to look at what he did..
"You did that.. he's gone.." I whispered.. i felt exhausted..
I pushed him away and started dragging myself home with wobbly legs.
My entire body was burning.. it was so painful..

When i got in i passed out onto my bed..
My heart was throbbing painfully against my ribcage.. it was so painful that it made me dizzy.
I opened my eyes and reached out to one of the pillows.. it was the one from Albedo's side of the bed..
I pressed it on my face and sniffed in hard.. his scent so strong.. it was enough to get me drunk from it.
My entire body was aching.. his scent making my head spin, i felt like i was dying.
'Dying..' I thought to myself.. 'If i die.. maybe I'll meet him..' my head was stinging it sounded like such a brilliant idea.
So brilliant that it blinded me with excitement..

I quickly got up and searched for my dagger that I kept in my drawer just in case i needed a second weapon..
I grabbed it and leaned onto the wall.  My hands were shaking violently and i was breathing so fast that it was tiring.
I leaned the dagger's tip on my chest and stared at it with empty eyes.
'Is this really okay? Will I really see him?' I thought to myself..
My heart was hammering against my chest making the dagger poke my skin with each beat.
"I love.. you.." I heard a voice in my head.. they were Albedo's last words..
I gripped the dagger harder and the tip went into my chest.
"I love you too." I whispered out loud.. tears falling from my eyes again.
I stabbed my chest deep with the dagger and plopped down to the ground..
I could feel my heart slam against the blade trying to keep on beating..
My vision went dark and my breathing slowed down.. so slow that I wasn't sure i was breathing anymore..
"I'm coming h-home.. Al.. be.. do..." I whispered quietly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in the middle of a dark empty room.. it had endless walls and i was floating.. did i really die?
A pair of warm hands gently cupped my face and a familiar yet blurry figure formed in front of me.
"Why are you here?" The figure said.. "You need to live on.."
"I c-can't" I whispered... "It hurts so much.. I don't want to.. not without you.."
The figure focused and i was right.. it was Albedo..
Albedo kissed my forehead with his warm lips and hummed..
"You can come back when it's time.. I'll always be here.. by your side.." He said warmly.
"Don't make me leave.. I want to stay here.. with you.." I started crying.
Albedo kissed me.. "You can't stay.. you have to live.. for me too, okay?" He whispered warmly.
I hugged him tight.. his scent was everywhere.. he was warm..
"For you too?" I asked.
"Yes, live on.. for the both of us.. keep my memory living in your heart."
He placed his hand on my chest.. my heart was still beating.. I wasn't dead?
"I'll stick with you the whole time.. even if you don't see me I'll be by your side.." he said.
I wasn't sure.. i still wanted to stay..
"T-then promise me this.." i started.
"Anything you want.." he whispered warmly.
"I'll save up space on your side of the bed.. even if I don't see, sleep there every night." I said.
"I know it's selfish.. but i need this.." I whispered quietly.
Albedo kissed me softly and nodded.
"You can count on me.. I'll be there every night." He said.
I nodded. "I love you so much.. more then anything.." I cried.
"I love you too." He whispered warmly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped awake and i was on somewhere I hardly recognized.. the healing room inside the cathedral.
My chest was wrapped tight in bandages and there was a cold cloth on my forehead.
I felt so weak.. I couldn't get up.
"Don't try to move." A voice said from the chair next to the bed i was laying on.
It was Diluc..
"You idiot.. what if I wasn't there on the right time?" He said.. he sounded disappointed but guilty at the same time.
"That wouldn't have been so bad.." I managed to whisper.
He got angry..
"Do you know how scary that was for me?!" He yelled..
"You were just laying there in the middle of a puddle of blood with a fucking dagger stabbed into you!"
"And all because of that snobby alchemy boy!" He yelled pitifully.
"DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THIS! THIS HAPPENED BECAUSE YOU KILLED HIM!" "I LOVED HIM!" I yelled.
Diluc went quiet.. "I didn't kill him.. I stopped him from destroying everything.. he was already gone."
"HE WASN'T THO!" I yelled. "HE WAS THERE! HE CAME BACK!" I shouted.
"What happened happened.. I can't take it back.." He said quietly.
I went silent.. he was right.. what happened couldn't be taken back.. it was over..

"Help me go home.." i said quietly..
"I'm not leaving you alone with yourself" Diluc said bluntly.
"I promised him I'd live on.. you don't have to worry anymore.." I whispered.
Diluc didn't seem to understand what i was saying.. but he nodded and helped me walk to my house.

When i got in i sent him away and got on my bed..
I saved up space on Albedo's side just as we promised and closed my eyes.
A few hours later the bed felt warmer around me.. a soft energy was gently caressing my bandaged chest..
"You kept your promise.." I whispered out loud to the seemingly empty room. My eyes filled with warm tears.
It wasn't hard at all to fall asleep that night.. and all the other nights after that because i knew.. I wasn't alone.

8 years later..

We were fighting the abbyss order with the rest of the knights of favonious..
We were surrounded and i was about to fall down from all the bleeding my wounds caused..
It was really cold since we were in dragonspine and everyone was starting to lose hope.
After so much fighting Diluc used his dawn and the enemy all died.
Everyone was cheering and celebrating their victory... but i felt odd, I felt cold.. colder that usual..
Diluc looked at me and his face dropped he ran over to me and caught me before i fell onto the ground.
I was confused..
"No no.. hold on!" He said with a sad tone..
I couldn't talk.. "Don't die on me you bastard!" He yelled he looked so sad.
There was an arrow stabbed deep into my stomach.
I felt numb.. it didn't hurt it was just.. cold.
I realized I wasn't breathing anymore..
A single tear fell on my face from Diluc's eyes.. He gave me a sad smile. "Be happy there with him.. okay?"
He whispered quietly.
I couldn't hear him clearly anymore my vision was getting darker and darker..
I gave him a subtle nod and my body went numb and the coldness stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in a blank room again with a familiar feeling.. but this time it was white.
It was warm and smelled familiar.. it smelled like my husband.
"There you are.." He said from the back.
I quickly turned around and there he was, standing there with open arms and a smile.
"Albedo~!" I called out and quickly ran into his arms..
He hugged me tight and all my clothes turned white just like the ones he was wearing.
"See? I told you I'd be here when the time came.." he said softly..
I snuggled my face into his neck and breathed in his soft scent.. oh how I missed this..
"I missed you.. so so much.." I whispered.
"I missed you too.." he said.
I kissed his soft lips and held him up from his waist, twirling him around the air.
He was laughing cheerfully and his smile was as pretty as ever.
"Your laugh.. i always dreamed of hearing it again.." i said kissing his cheek.
He blushed a little and playfully flicked my forehead..
"Stop being so cheesy we gotta go home.." he said warmly.
"We have a home?" I asked awkwardly.
"Of course.. let's go."

He took my hand and led me to our home..
When i was inside i was pretty surprised.. it was the same house we lived in together.
Our bed, our kitchen.. everything was the same, familiar and cozy.
I held his waist and kissed him again.. "It's perfect.."
He cupped my face and kissed my nose.
"Glad you think so.." he said..
I took his hand and placed it on my shoulder.. and held his other hand to the air.
I placed my other hand on his waist and he leaned his head on my chest..
We started slow dancing and he started humming our little song.
"I'm sorry you had to die so soon" we said at the same time..
He giggled and snuggled his hair on my chest.
"My death wasn't your fault.. you even tried to save me.." He smiled warmly..
I nodded. "Mine wasn't yours either.. I guess this time was really my time.." I chuckled.
"You laughed.." Albedo smiled warmly..
I noticed i did.. it was my first genuine laugh in such a long time..
"Because you're here with me.." I whispered.
He kissed my neck and got back on humming our song.. it was the piano piece Albedo used to listen to when he worked.
I always loved hearing that soft song mixed with his focused humming and his little finger tapping..
"I love you" I whispered.. sniffing in, the top of his head and leaving a small kiss ..

"I love you more.." he whispered warmly..

The end~
Note: This chapter was just one big story and it has nothing to do with the rest of the chapters so if you see another Kaeya x Albedo story, this scenario didn't happen there.. ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
167K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
579K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season