A Girl With Problems[reader X...

Από World_addict3

Your a girl with terrible past, your parents have died and your adoptive parents are not happy that they had... Περισσότερα

what is this place? chapter 1
friends? chapter 2
happy birthday! chapter 3
3 days of something else chapter 4
best day ever chapter 6
thanks fushiguro... chapter 7
Christmas is neer chapter 8
my first christmas day chapter 9
《Read this》
im a Shikigami User? chapter 10
update‼
My frist date... chapter 11
Jealousy chapter 12
Better... chapter 13
i love you... Chapter 14
a kiss from somebody else chapter 15
okay here me out
gurll i am so done with myself

sleepovers are fun chapter 5

1.3K 25 39
Από World_addict3

I woke up in my bed, It was nice that he knows what I'm feeling right now. I loved his hugs, they were always so warm.

I sat up when I heard the door opening. "Hey what did I say opening my door without knock-" I said and froze when I saw that it was nobara.

"Y/n I know you've been close to fushiguro so I wanted to tell you that, hes in bad conditions he was beaten really badly by todo"she said worried.

My eyes got wider "where is he?" I asked.

She looked at me "in his room" she said and left.

I got up, grabed my shorts and went to see him.

I had a t shirt on no long sleeves, I felt like wearing something comfortable.

I opend his door and saw him laying down on his bed, his head was bleeding and he had some scars too.

I walked up to his bed and sat on the cold cold floor.

I patted his head, his hair was soft and nice.

He woke up and I I immediately had to remove my hand from his hair.

"H..hey how are you feeling?" I asked looking st him.

"Never been better" he said while looking at me.

I saw that one of the bandage had soke all blood, so I got up and went to his dresser.

"H..hey what are you doing dressed like that, you know it's cold" he said looking at you.

"When I heard that your wounded I just put on some shorts and came here, don't worry about me I'm  not cold" I said while getting cotton balls and a bandage.

"Theres a hoodie on the dresser, put it on" he said while looking at me.

I took the hoodie and walked over to him.

I sat down and put the hoodie down, then I reached for his bloody bandage but he moved his head.

"I said put the hoodie on, your cold" he said while looking at me pissed off.

I sighed and put the cotton and bandage on his bed, and then I put on the oversized hoodie.

|your outfit|

"Wow your arms are really long" I said trying to roll up the sleeves.

He chukled and blushed when he saw me wearing his hoodie.
I stood up and tried to get a comfortable pose to clean his wound with the cotton balls.

I then got mad so I just sat on his bed neer him.

|the pose I'm talking about|

"Sorry for getting too close, I cant get comfortable sitting on the ground when I'm cleaning"  I said focused on the wound.

When I finished cleaning I put a bandage and then looked at his face "there you go, much better" I said smiling.

"Sorry to ruin are 2 day"he said while looking straight.

"You didn't ruin nothing, my grandmother called and she said she moved into tokyo so I'm going to visit her today, I'm sorry I really want to stay and help you get better but I cant" I said now looking at the ground.

"I need much sleep as I can get, so you would be board sitting here" he said smiling "so your grandmother is adopting you or did I get it wrong" he asked me.

"Yeah she is actually, I'm blessed to have her, after I got adopted I couldn't see her as much becouse they wouldn't let me" I said looking down.

"Shes my birth mothers mother so shes my real grandmother" I said looking at his face.

"Glad to hear you got someone" he said looking at your eyes.

"Well If I wouldn't have anyone, goja said he would have adopted me becouse he was my mothers brother" I said looking outside the window.

I had to head out, and go see my grandmother so I hugged him for a while, I thought he would get mad but he liked it.

and then I left. When I opend the door I stoped and looked back "get better for tomorrow, I'm really looking forward to it" I said smiling adorably. He blushed "yeah yeah, go or your going to miss the train" he said giving me a nervous smile too.

I got ready and went to see my grandmother

<>

When I got to the house I gently knocked on the door and waited for an answer.

She opend a door and hugged me tightly.

"Ow I heard what that man done to you on the news I'm so sorry hunny"she said while crying.

My eyes widen "what news?" I asked looking straight.

"You didn't hear, your stepfather and stepmother got arrested last night" she said while crying her eyes out.

"Its okay grandma, I'm working on making friends, it's a working process but its going to happen" I said while she led me to the kitchen.

When I walked in I saw lots of food.

"Sorry for so little food I prepared" she said sad looking.

"No no grandma, this is amazing" I said smiling.

"I over did it just a little bit, when I heard that i would finally see you i couldn't help but clean everything and make everything" she said crying.

"Did they feed you, what happens ther-" she said and I stoped her.

"Grandmother I know your worried about me but I just, i just told goja everything that happend and then the police and then my friend, its tiring, I'm trying to forget what happened" I said looking at the table.

"I'm sorry hon, I can ask goja then maybe next time he visits me"she said with a concerned voice.

"Goja visits you?" I asked her.

"Ow yeah, he did visit me last night, he was fighting ho was going to adopt you, and of course I won becouse i told him you'll need a mother not a father" she said with a laugh.

"Now let's talk about your friend, ho is he?" She asked looking at me.

"Hes a really nice guy, he was concerned about my life but had the patience to wait for me to tell him everything, but everything flopped when he saw the burns" I said in a sad tone.

"How did he take it" she asked with a some what deep voice of concern.

"He hugged me, and told that it'll be okay" I said breaking into tears.

"Hunny look at me, your strong I mean you survived a whole 5 years with them" she said with a smile.

"Now let's keep talking about your future husband"she said with a smirk and I laughed.

°°°

When I got back i was really tired, I wanted to go to sleep but i wanted to check up on fushiguro first.

I knocked on the door and waited but there wasn't an answer so I guess he was sleeping, I started to walk to my room, I looked like a mess, I had bags underneath my eyes and almost closed eyes.

When i came to my door I heard fushiguro's door open. Fushiguro stuck his head out to see who it was when he saw you standing infront of your door.

"Sorry, did I wake you up"i said with my tired voice.

"Yeah but that's okay, what did you want? You look tired" he said coming closer to me.

"I wanted to see If you heald at all" I said tired as hell.

"Well I'm fine, you should go to sleep, you look like your going to fall" he said and you smiled with closed eyes.

I opend my door "good night fushiguro and I'm sorry for waking you up and it's nice to see you have heeled too" I said while smiling and slightly opend my eyes to look at his face, he said goodnight back and started to walk to his own room with a blush on his face.

I walked to my bed and plopped down. I slept like a baby.

°°°

I waked up and saw flowers on my desk, they were f/f (favorite flowers) I went up and saw that there was a note on it.

"Good morning y/n, you've been asleep for a while and I couldn't wake you up, I know today is the sleepover but I dont think I can make it, something came up and now I'm out of town, but dont worry yuji is not bad but really talkative, dont be shy and just talk to some people."

-megumi fushiguro

I looked at the clock and it was 12:00, I looked at the flowers and a big smile appeared on my face. I let out sigh and took my bag and went to go to the same room we were last time.

"y/n is here!" Yuji said waving his hand at me.

I waved slowly back. I placed my bag on the floor and greeted myself.

"I heard fushiguro wasn't able to come right?" Nobara asked me while preparing the sleep over.

"Yeah, something came up" I said not in my usual tone in voice, when I'm with fushiguro its different.

"Well we need snacks so ho can get the snacks" maki asked everyone.

It was cold so no one said anything.

"I can go" I said standing.

"Thank god somone will go, you guys are really something else" she said annoyed.

"And thanks y/n, I appreciate you going threw the cold weather" she said smiling.

"No problem" I said while she and others gave me money.

I went to my room to change into something warmer, I started to open the door when I remembered...

"Why do you always forget to bring your gloves..."

I looked at the flowers and next to them were my gloves. I smiled and put them on, I looked at the flowers one more time to admire them and took off.

°°°

When I got back I was half frozen, it was so cold.

I took off my now wet jacket from the snow that was falling. And took the snacks to the other room.

When I got to the door I heard everyone was yelling from excitement especially yuji. I was scared but I put on a brave face and opend the door.

When I came in I saw yuji hugging fushiguro and nobara crying out of joy and saying...

"NOW EVERYONE IS THERE, OF COURSE Y/N ISINT HERE YET BUT EVERYONE IS HER-" she almost finished when she looked at me.

"NOW EVERYONE IS HERE" panda yelled.

I was in shock and I looked around the room and my eyes met fushiguro...

I smirked at him and I walked to panda and gave him the bags.

I sat on the floor where I would sleep there was a blanket and a pillow I was close to the wall so i sat against the wall.

I saw him walk up to me and sat neer me...
|the pose|

It was nice that he was sitting next to me, we just looked at the fighting between yuji and nobara, they were arguing about what movie genre should we watch. "So where were you, or you dont want to talk about it?" I asked him.

"Dont want to talk about it, it's kinda personal, sorry" he apologized.

I laughed "dont ever be sorry for not wanting to say something" I said looking at him with a smile.

He laughed as well "sow how was your day with your grandmother?" He asked me.

"We talked about my past and talked about my new life, It was so nice eating her food, I missed it" I said with a smile.

"When she opend the door she said she saw everything on the news about my parents, do you think everyone in this room knows?" I asked him while looking at eveyone smiling and laughing.

"I don't think so, when I had to go to the place I went today I saw the news too" he said looking straight.

I was looking straight "I hadn't looked at the news yet, when I was training with goja we had a break and he tured on the tv, the news were on and then he tured the channel really fast and just smiled at me saying that some one got run by a train, I dont think he was telling the truth" I said while looking down.

For a minute there was silence.

"Thanks for the flowers, I really appreciate that" I said smiling.

"Didn't want to be cheesy but I just remembered you liked them so I got them for you" he said smiling too.

"Comon guys were watching what the girl wanted to watch!" Yuji said angry becouse he lost.

We got up and went to take a seat on the couch, there were three couches so we sat together and on the other one was sitting nobara and yuji. On the other one sat maki and toge and panda was sitting on the ground.

"What are we watching?" I asked?

"A romantic movie" yuji said while looking at the screen.

"HEY I WANTED TO WATCH THIS WITH NOBARA FOR AS LONG AS I REMEMBER DICK HEAD" maki said angrily.

"I dont mind a romantic movie" panda said.

"I hate romantic movies becouse they have romantic scenes" I said looking at the tv screen.

"Same" yuji said.

Fushiguro just looked at the tv didn't say anything.

When the romantic scene came up maki and nobara started to fan girl.

I just started to fall asleep, I know the movie just started but it was so hard to watch for me. I started to doze of and I didn't even feel when I accidentally put my head on fushiguro's shoulder.

He looked at me and looked at everyone watching the movie, the room was dark so he let it slide.

He almost fell sleep but he didn't want to sleep when she was on his shoulder.

He moved a little that she could feel comfortable, she was laying on his chest he didn't mind it. She was the only one that was keeping him awake all threw out the movie.

He liked her being so close to him...

2376 words

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

115K 3.2K 34
Y/n is a powerful Jujutsu sorcerer hiding from her abusive family and the rest of the jujutsu world. After she loses her fiancé and is at risk of bei...
27.5K 758 32
°●•°•●°♤■■■■■■■■■■♤°●•°•●° 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘠𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘬𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘴. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭...
116K 5.3K 24
Saikyō || The Strongest, Book 2 "That girl you fell in love with," I started, feeling Satoru's attention immediately shift to me. "What was she like...
3.5K 131 4
ꗃ 𝐬. 𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟐/𝟏𝟖/𝟐𝟒 !𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐤𝐚𝐢�...