happy birthday! chapter 3

When the training ended I went to get some knitting gear, I wanted to get him a present becouse hes been so nice to me.

I went to sit by a tree and started knitting, I looked at my arm with three cigarette burns on my arms and a couple of bruises that hadn't healed, yet I wondered, what would happen if I did say this to goja, maybe I dont have to bring up everything... just take small steps to the real world.

I finished the dark wolf, tomorrow I'll finish the other guy.

I was so tired my hands were almost falling off. I opend the door and saw fushiguro sitting in his desk, studying.

I didn't want to disturb him so I slowly and quietly went to lay down on the floor to rest.

°°°

The next day I finished knitting the lighter one.

I walked in his room, he was studying a lot, nerd, I didn't want to bother him but I just have to give these so I walked next to him and patted on his shoulder.

He sighed and tured his head around. I felt guilty to bother him now. "S..sorry to bother you but... happy birthday" I say with a soft and quiet voice while having my eyes closed holding the two devine dogs to him.

His eyes were wide and his face was red. "J..just take it" I said while my face went red.

He took them and examined them. "Thanks but how did you know about Divine dogs did goja mention it?" He asked me while I was crossing my arms.

"Yup, he told me about them" I said while looking at him. His eyes went to the plush toys and smiled.

"Thanks..." he said to me with a small smile.

"It looks like it took a while to make them, did somone say that today was my birthday?" He asked me.

"Ow it wasn'tthat difficul I learned how to knit so it wasn't that hard, and nobara told me" I said to him and he just stared at me with annoyance.

"W..what?" I asked looking confused at him.

"N..nothing, I just hate gifts and I think I'll get gifts from the others becouse of nobara, but thanks for this, its cute" he said and looked at you.

I started to blush, I looked away and started to walk.

"So... how are you going to celebrate your birthday?" I asked and sat on his bed.

"To have a day of peace, I mean a day without maki,panda, yuji and nobara, toge isn't bothering me that much"he said while setting the two divine dogs on his desk and turning his chair to face me.

"That sounds fun"i said while laying on his comphy bed.

" today's your birthday so stop studying for once, nerd" I said while still laying down on my back.

He looked at me annoyed, but he closed his book and notebook.

"You want to go to the park to go on a walk Or your perfect birthday doesn't have me in it?" I asked smiling while sitting back up.