best day ever chapter 6

I woke up with a tap on the shoulder from megumi.

I opend my eyes and felt like I was on top of somone, I moved a little and yeah i was on someone's chest.

"You should get up the romantic movie is ending and a scary movie is going to start soon" he whispered in my ear.

I got up from him and scrubbed my eyes and yawned.

"Y/N WERE YOU ALSEEP THIS WHOLE TIME?!!" nobara said angrily.

I looked at her with annoyed eyes and she smiled and apologized.

When the movie ended we heard yuji fake snoring and maki yelling at him.

I smiled "hey y/n you hadn't even taken a bite out of these snacks are you okay?" Panda asked me with concern.

"I..I'm just not hungry"i said while smiling.

"But you hadn't eaten at all"he said while looking at me.

"Okay so the thing is... m..my stomach hurts so I cant eat anything" I said with a nervous smile.

"Ow I get you" he said continuing watching the movie.

This movie was not bad, I quite enjoyed it.

The next movie was action and it was something else... it wasn't bad but definitely not good. This time fushiguro's head rested on my shoulder... it was cute.
|pose|

I smiled and kept on watching the movie

I smiled and kept on watching the movie. "Pst y/n" I heard panda getting all concerned..

"Look I know you have stomach problems but please eat something.

He said and I looked pissed, I took something and ate it.

I then drank some water, I looked at fushiguro, I wanted to stand up and go throw up becouse of my habit on doing it.

I gently got up and i placed his head on a pillow.

When I was done throwing up I had drank some water.

I was in the bathroom for a long time and I heard someone's footsteps so I flushed the toilet and opend the door.

"Y/n your okay? Panda said you had stomach problems and you were in the bathroom for a quite some time so is everything alright?" Nobara asked me.