sleepovers are fun chapter 5

I woke up in my bed, It was nice that he knows what I'm feeling right now. I loved his hugs, they were always so warm.

I sat up when I heard the door opening. "Hey what did I say opening my door without knock-" I said and froze when I saw that it was nobara.

"Y/n I know you've been close to fushiguro so I wanted to tell you that, hes in bad conditions he was beaten really badly by todo"she said worried.

My eyes got wider "where is he?" I asked.

She looked at me "in his room" she said and left.

I got up, grabed my shorts and went to see him.

I had a t shirt on no long sleeves, I felt like wearing something comfortable.

I opend his door and saw him laying down on his bed, his head was bleeding and he had some scars too.

I walked up to his bed and sat on the cold cold floor.

I patted his head, his hair was soft and nice.

He woke up and I I immediately had to remove my hand from his hair.

"H..hey how are you feeling?" I asked looking st him.

"Never been better" he said while looking at me.

I saw that one of the bandage had soke all blood, so I got up and went to his dresser.

"H..hey what are you doing dressed like that, you know it's cold" he said looking at you.

"When I heard that your wounded I just put on some shorts and came here, don't worry about me I'm  not cold" I said while getting cotton balls and a bandage.

"Theres a hoodie on the dresser, put it on" he said while looking at me.

I took the hoodie and walked over to him.

I sat down and put the hoodie down, then I reached for his bloody bandage but he moved his head.

"I said put the hoodie on, your cold" he said while looking at me pissed off.

I sighed and put the cotton and bandage on his bed, and then I put on the oversized hoodie.

|your outfit|

"Wow your arms are really long" I said trying to roll up the sleeves

He chukled and blushed when he saw me wearing his hoodie.
I stood up and tried to get a comfortable pose to clean his wound with the cotton balls.