Meant To Rule

By Idek-515

Lily and James Potter left their oldest son on the Dursley's porch thinking hes a squib but someone else gets... More

Chapter 1♡︎
Chapter 2♡︎
Chapter 3♡︎
chapter 4♡︎
Chapter 5♡︎
Chapter 6♡︎
Chapter 7♡︎
Chapter 8♡︎
Chapter 9♡︎
Chapter 10♡︎
Chapter 11♡︎
Chapter 12♡︎
Chapter 13♡︎
Chapter 14♡︎
Chapter 15♡︎
Chapter 16♡︎
Chapter 17♡︎
Chapter 18♡︎
Chapter 19♡︎
Chapter 20♡︎
Chapter 21♡︎
Chapter 22♡︎
Chapter 23♡︎
Chapter 24♡︎
Chapter 25♡︎
Chapter 26♡︎
Chapter 27♡︎
Chapter 28♡︎
Chapter 29♡︎
Chapter 30♡︎
Chapter 31♡︎
Chapter 33♡︎
Chapter 34♡︎
Chapter 35♡︎
Chapter 36♡︎
Chapter 37♡︎
Chapter 38♡︎
Chapter 39♡︎

Chapter 32♡︎

3.1K 80 0
By Idek-515

Harden walked through the castle with a body over his shoulder,his grey eyes glowing with power and a cigarette was held between his lips as he casually readjusted the unconscious boy.

It was currently three in the morning so the halls were silent and the only light was from the moon that shinned through the open window,seemingly to only put light on him,making it seem like he was glowing in the dark place.

His footsteps were silent despite his thick boots and every step he took was so graceful he seemed to have been floating. He hummed a song quietly as he took the cigarette out of his mouth and crushed it with the heel of his boot just as he made it outside the castle.

The wind whipped his raven hair making it fly in every direction,much to his dismay. The cold nipped at his bare arms since he didn't bother to throw on a cloak or hoodie but it didn't both him. Snow clung to him as he continued to walk until he was outside Hogwarts gates before apparating away.

When his feet finally touched the ground he was met with wands pointed at him,causing him to raise an amused eyebrow at their holders.

"Harden?" One of the voices questions confused as the wands are put down after everyone realizes who it was, "aren't you suppose to be at school? Why do you have a boy with you?"

"Oh,hello Harden! I missed you! So glad you could be here" Harden mocks sarcastically.

"Dramatic as ever,I see" The man says with a chuckle before walking to the teen and pulling him into the best hug he could with the boy in the way, "Hello Harden,I missed you"

"I missed you too,dad" Harden breathes out as he uses his free hand to grip the back of Dean's shirt and takes deep breathes of the mans familiar scent.

It's been a while since he last saw his father,the letters doing little to nothing in helping him stop missing the man. His father meant the world to him and being away from him for so long was very upsetting and often caused him to feel home sick.

Dean holds his son close. He missed the boy,even with the house being full it was still way less quiet without the boy and Dean had trouble sleeping at night knowing that his son wasn't in the room a few doors down.

"Hey,guys" Harden greets the other people in the room which where Tom Riddle,Lucius Malfoy,and Narcissa Malfoy. Everyone else was asleep.

"Hello,Harden" they all chorused back,causing Harden to lightly chuckle.

"Who is that boy?" Dean questioned his son.

"This is Ryan Henderson. I caught him forcing himself on Draco" Harden explains,his jaw clenching and his body tensing as the memory plays in his head. "He will stay in the dungeons until I decide to kill him. I don't want anyone touching him,he's mine to play with and I want him fed but only enough to keep him alive."

Everyone in the room gives him a nod,not daring to go against the alpha's orders even if they too felt angry and wanted to hex the boy for messing with the youngest Malfoy.

"I-is Draco okay?" Narcissa questions the silver-eyed teen worriedly,Lucius looking at the boy with the same worried face as her.

"He was a bit shaken up but he's not hurt,I got there in time before anything bad really happen. It was just a kiss but if I hadn't got there when I did i'm afraid it would of been far worse." Harden says stiffly. Just the thought of someones else lips on his mates was enough to make him want to murder.

"I will take him to the dungeons." Tom speaks up after a few moments of tensed silence.

"Very well" Harden says as he hands the still unconscious teen over to the man.

"Make sure to chain him" Harden says just before Tom exits the room,getting a nod in return.

Harden turns back to his father with a small frown, "I should get back,if Draco wakes up and notices i'm not in bed again he'll kill me"

"You'll see me soon,Bud" Dean says reassuring and pulls his son into one last hug.

"Bye Luci,Cissa" Harden says with a warm smile towards the two, "Tell Tom I said bye"

The two Malfoys nod and all three adults give him one last smile before the teen disappears.

When Harden makes it back to Hogwarts gates he hurries back to the castle and to his dorm,sighing in relief as he sees his mate and the rest of his dorm mates asleep.

He strips down to his boxers and carefully climbs back into his mates bed,wrapping his arms around the white-haired boy who turns and cuddles into his chest.

Harden closes his eyes and quickly drifts off to sleep.
_____________

The next morning Harden wakes up to weight on his chest and something soft being placed on his lips. A kiss.

Harden blinks his eyes open and looks up at his beautiful mate, "Mornin,babe"

Draco's face flushes at Hardens morning voice,it was husky and deep. "Good morning"

Harden sits up,causing Draco go slide off his chest and onto his lap. Harden gently cups Draco's cheek,his thumb softly running across it as he smiles at the boy softly. His smile widens when his mate leans further into his soft touch.

He places a loving kiss onto the bright-haired boys forehead before moving him off his lap and getting off the bed to get ready.

He came out wearing a pair of black jeans with a black shirt and his black hoodie with his leather jacket over it and a pair of black converse.

Draco was wearing black jeans and one of Harden's black pull overs with a pair of black vans. The pull over was slightly big on him and smelled like Harden.

Harden took hold of his mates hand and as soon as he was out the common room he greeted his snakes before leading all of them down the great hall for breakfast.

He sat in his normal spot,in the middle of the table and pulled his mate onto his lap,wrapping his arms around the boys toned stomach and setting his chin onto his shoulder. He's been more clingy and protective over the platinum-blonde-haired-boy ever since the party,growling at anyone who stood too close and glaring at everyone who even looked at the shorter teen the wrong way.

Draco's cheeks flush a light pink. Harden didn't hide his affection towards the boy or cared about showing PDA but Draco still got flustered and shy with the boys touch and heart eye glances. He felt safe in Hardens strong arms,the boys protective held made him feel loved and protected. He filled a plate with breakfast and started eating,force feeding the other teen who was too busy glaring at everyone who glanced their way.

"Calm down,babe" Draco sighs out after seeing the seventh person flinch as they met his boyfriends icy glare.

Harden ignores the boy and stubbornly sets his jaw as he continues to glare at everyone,only to wince and pout at his boyfriend who just flicked his nose, "OW-what was that for?"

"For being so damn protective. I love you and I love that you care about me so much but not everyone is out to get me and if you keep glaring at everyone like that then were not going to have anymore friends or be able to make and new ones" Draco states sternly,glaring at the male who was rubbing his now red nose.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again. The last time I so much as left you alone some boy tried to force himself on you. I'm not going to risk that happening again" Harden says angrily,a low growl rumbling through his chest as his body shook from anger as he remembered the boy forcing his lips onto his lovers as the shorter boy cried.

"It wasn't your fault,Harden" Draco says gently,turning his body till he was sitting sideways so that he could hold the angry wolf boy's face in his hands. "You saved me and I know your the reason why he's suddenly gone-don't lie to me-I don't care what you do to him but you can't blame yourself or the rest of the world for his actions. Not everyone is planning to hurt me and if they do then we already know you'll be there to stop them. You can't keep me on a leash and as much as I love you I need to interact with other people and you need time to hang out with Cedric. You've been so worried about me you've barely spoken to him."

Harden sighs,a small pout forming on his handsome face as he holds his mate tighter and takes a glance at the hufflepuff table where he sees his best friend silently eating his food. "Fine"

Draco smiles at his achievement and gently pecks the pouting boys lips before shifting off the silver-eyed teens lap and onto the bench.

Harden places a sweet kiss onto Draco's forehead before standing up and making his way to the hufflepuff table,ignoring the looks he was getting and trying to push down the sudden panic he felt as he approached his best friend.

"Ced" Harden greets nervously,his hand going to his hair as he tugged on it,causing each piece he pulled to stand up in a different direction.

Cedric turns around,looking at his best friend who was pulling at his soft black strands,a habit Cedric was quick to realize the silver-eyed boy did when he was stressed or nervous. His eyes slightly narrow up at the younger teen before he let a warm smile grace his lips as he scooted over so the other teen could have room to sit. "Hey,Hades"

Harden sighs in relief and he takes the spot next to his best friend,turning his body to face the older teen, "I'm sorry for ignoring you,Ced,I just-the boy it scared me seeing him all up on Draco,it made me so fucking angry and I just wanted to keep Dray safe,I didn't mean to push you away in the process"

"It's okay,Hades,I understand. He's your mate and it's more than normal for you to feel protective after seeing that happen,how is he doing?" Cedric says gently,quickly forgiving the apologetic boy.

"Hes taking it better than me" Harden says with a small snort as he glaces at the Slytherin table,smile as he watches his mate laugh at something Blaise said, "He's so strong. When he woke up the next morning he was the one reassuring me that everything was okay."

"How are you doing?" Cedric questions the younger teen gently,frowning as he watches the other boy tug at his hair again.

"I just feel so damn angry. How dare that boy touch my mate. He was forcing himself onto him,Ced! He had Draco pushed against the wall and even though tears were streaming down his face the fucker still pressed himself all up on him and forced kissed him. I shouldn't have left him alone." Harden says,starting off angrily before finishing with a sad frown and guilty eyes,setting his forehead onto Cedric's shoulder.

"It's not your fault,Hades. That boy should of never done that and even though you were drunk you still helped Draco. If you weren't there then it could of been worse" Cedric tells his best friend softy,gently running a hand through the boys hair in hopes to calm him.

Harden leans into the older boys touch. There was nothing romantic about the action,Harden just simply loved physical contact,it had always calmed him down and with Ced being his brother by-everything-but-blood the soothing gesture had easily calmed him.

They sat the rest of breakfast chatting and catching up on the past few days. Harden occasionally glancing at the Slytherin table to make sure his mate was still okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 4.7K 24
A sudden appearance of someone long fogotten, changes the wizarding world. She will come when the wizarding world needs her most and change every est...
27.6K 667 37
"it does not do well to dwell on dreams and forget to live." ~albus dumbledore or imagines from my tumblr for remus, sirius, j...
13.1K 145 40
Final Book of the Hinny Through the Years Series. This takes a step into the world of where Hinny explore the adult problems, plus the complications...
1.5M 42.1K 72
Evelyn Potter was the girl-who-lived, or so they thought. Harry was the true boy-who-lived, who beat Voldemort. After being dumped by Lily and James...