The Grindelwald's

By F_a_n_F_i_c_

Grindewald's kids are on the run, and three were sent to Azkaban,that's until Dumbledore decides to take them... More

Characters
Family Reuninon
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chpater 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Authors Note

Chapter 26

26 6 0
By F_a_n_F_i_c_

I sneak into Jackson's room and see that he's still in a deep sleep, I quickly grab a pillow and throw it at him. "Fuckkk let a man sleep", he groaned out and stretched out.

I sit down at the edge of the bed, "it's 1:47pm". Jackson shot up and he was in full disbelief. I started to laugh and hand him a glass of water.

"I missed breakfast!". Jackson quickly got up and rushed over to the restroom to get ready.

"Jackson it's fine, but we are about to have lunch so I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss out on that". I leaned on the bathroom door and he gives me a thumbs up while brushing his teeth.

"Well that's good I also don't want to miss out on the drama of the day". He smiled and threw a towel at my face.

"Drama? What drama could possible run in this place anyways?". I threw the towel on the chair and started doing his bed.

"Well yesterday the drama of the day was about you and Draco. Today..well not exactly sure". I flipped him off for reminding me about Draco.

I plop myself on his bed and groan in frustration and he does nothing but laugh. "Do you want to talk about it then?", Jackson sent me sympathetic smile and took a seat next to me pulling me back up. "No", he pulled me into a hug and I smiled.

Jackson finished getting changed and we walk down for lunch, everyone's voice bounced off the walls. We are definitely one loud ass family and I'm still trying to get use to having everyone talk at once. It was so bad to the point you have a headache. I took a seat in an empty chair and started to eat my food, blocking out everyone.

Couple hours later~

"Hey Lisa, have I received any letters?". I crossed my fingers hoping that Draco had written back. Marry just shook her head, "But you have one from Miss Parkinson". I grabbed the letter off the table and thanked Lisa.

I've been trying to get ahold of you for awhile and just now you answer back. But it's good I'm glad to know your doing well, I'll come by around 5.
~Pansy

Well there's still an hour left before she comes by so in the meantime I'll just hangout with Jackson. I go out into the yard and spot him readying a book under a tree. "Heyyyy", Jackson puts his book down and pats on the floor signaling me to sit next to him.

"What's going on?", he said while pushing me playfully to the side. "The argument with Draco?", I rolled my eyes and look of to the side. I didn't really want to talk about my relationship problems with anyone but how else am I supposed to take this out.

"Well it's just an argument couples have, that's all...right?". I groan out in frustration, yes I've had arguments with people before but never with Draco.

"Well what is the argument even about?". I stayed silent. "Come on I won't say anything".

"I can't tell anyone, it's between him and I". I gave Jackson an apologetic smile.

"Okay fine..but are you two still together?". I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know". Jackson's mouth dropped at my response.

"What!..that's not even an answer". Jackson grabbed the book and playfully hit me in the back of the head.

I chuckled and pushed him away, "I don't even know what's gotten into him".

"Well have you reached out to him?".

"Yes, but still nothing". Jackson pulled me into a hug, I haven't felt this bumped about a guy for awhile. "Well just wait, if not we'll there's plenty of guys out there".

"Yeah but we're Grindelwald's remember, nothing is really easy for us". I rest my head on his shoulders and sighed.

"I know -I know but you'll get use to it". Jackson rubbed my arm and opened the book and started reading out loud.

"Ashley!". I look up to see Pansy running towards me with open arms. I get up and run towards her too, "oh it's so good to see you". We finally hug and she starts talking about what she's been doing lately, she visited Paris, had family gatherings and been out with a couple of friends.

Pansy brought up Draco and Blaise, how they've been partying together and going to meetings. "Look!", Pansy pulled up her sleeve and I had a glimpse of the mark.

I quickly pulled her sleeve down and looked around making sure nobody not even Jackson saw. "Are you crazy! You can't go around showing everyone", my voice was low enough for her to hear but also a hint of anger for doing something like that.

"Sorry", Pansy gave me an apologetic look.

"Follow me". I decided to take her somewhere more private.

"Go ahead sit down". Pansy rushed over to the balcony and her jaw dropped at the beautiful sight of the ocean. "This is amazing!".

"Come sit down", I pat at the bench and she takes a seat next to me.

"Are you..mad at me?". Pansy looked a bit hurt that I stayed quite for awhile, but I'm not mad at her. I just can't seem to find the right words to tell her. I shake my head and relieve washes over her. "I just want to know why?. Your parents aren't death eaters..so I want to know your reason". I finally look at Pansy in the eye and she starts clenching her jaw.

Pansy tore her eyes off of me and looked down at her shoes. "I wanted to prove myself that I'm worthy..to my parents". I scoff and stand up and I didn't dare to look at her, "Gosh what's up with people trying to prove their worthy by becoming a death eater?!". I pressed my fingers on my nose to show my disappointment but then again I just told her I wasn't mad at her and I'm showing the complete opposite of that. "I'm sorry Pansy, it's just that well first it's Draco and now..you".

I sit back down and she takes her hands in mine, "you don't understand". I cocked and eyebrow and I bit my lip to stop myself from scoffing, because she's almost saying the exact same thing Draco told me. "Then make me understand because I know for a fact I lost Draco already and I'm not going to lose you". Pansy made eye contact with me and looked away in embarrassment. "You know my sisters are your fathers acolytes, and my parents were so proud of them. I just wanted my parents to feel proud of me too".

I pull in Pansy into a hug, "well are they proud of you now?". I began to feel bad when she started sobbing, I hated to see her cry. I rubbed her arm and tried to clam her down but this only made her cry even more. I pulled her up and walk her towards the balcony so maybe the breeze and sight of the ocean can clam her down. Pansy cleaned her tears with her sleeves and took deep breaths, no going to lie this girl is one ugly crier. "They are scared of me now", those words made me feel a slight pain in the inside because I remember I felt that with my siblings before.

Pansy told me that she got kicked out and The Malfoy's took her in as their own. Though she feels a bit uncomfortable at times because she feels all alone but it's better than going nowhere. Pansy also told me that Blasie is part of this too and a handful of our Slytherin classmates. "But if your worried that you'll get dragged into this well don't, Draco will make sure of it". I gave Pansy a questionable look and I wanted to ask her what exactly is the supposed to mean. I looked away and decided not to ask but this is enough to confirm that he changed. "It's not that, I'm worried for my siblings. But just know if any of you death eaters touch a single hair on any of them I will have no mercy". Pansy gulped and nodded her head meaning she understood. I didn't want to sound like a total bitch but really my siblings were all I had and I would do anything to protect them.

Pansy and I took a walk around the manor and told her that her secret is safe with me. I wouldn't tell a single soul and she was a happy that I didn't end our friendship. I wanted to cheer her up, after all she's been having a lot of troubles lately. "You know you can always move in with me". She smiled and nodded. "I just didn't know if you would understand".

"Well if you ever want to move in or come visit just let me know, your always welcome". I nudge her playful and she finally lets out a laugh.

"I've been wanting to do a mango cake, but I just haven't had the time. Soo do you want to make one with me?". I crossed my fingers hoping she would say yes. "Of course!". We ran inside the manor and into the kitchen.

We started to take out the ingredients and tools we need. "Ahem", both of us snap our heads towards the door and see Owen. Pansy quickly looked away and stayed busy trying to avoid Owen, it's obvious these two still had feelings for each other. The only problem is that Owen just wanted a nice girl, not just to him but to everyone. When Owen saw how Pansy was treating everyone he couldn't stand to be with her. I say it's a stupid reason to break up with someone but uhh it's not my place to say anything about it.

I look towards own and signaled him to talk to Pansy. He didn't want to but eventually gave in and asked if they could talk and she accepted. They left the kitchen and into the hallway.

I opened the fridge and pulled out a jar of lemonade, Ughh I've been craving this for awhile. "Boo!", I jumped and spilled some lemonade on someone's white t-shirt. I look up to see a pair of green eyes that belong to none other than Max. "I really need to put a bell in you". Max chuckled and took of his shirt revealing his abs and I felt my checks heat up and I quickly look away. I grab a glass to pour in some lemonade took distract myself. Max grabs my cup and drinks out of it, "thanks Ash". I look away to stop myself from look at him any longer.

I grab paper towels and start cleaning up the mess I made. "Let me help you". Max starts helping me clean and I don't dare to even look at him and I feel that I'm blushing. "Ahh nervous I see", I cock an eye brow not knowing what he meant.

I took one good look at him, his green eyes were breathtaking and his black wavy hair made him even look more good looking than he should. My eyes trailed off to his pink lips and I looked back at his green eyes, how stupid of me to do this. Max might think that I'm trying to kiss him or something. But he noticed and I expected him to taunt me or smirk but he didn't, instead he slowly started to lean in. His hand lifted up my chin and with his thumb he rubbed my cheek and slowly started to lean in, we kept looking into each other's eyes.

I didn't think of it much until now that he was getting closer is when I felt guilt and he noticed this and backed up a bit, though his hand caressing my cheek. There's to main reasons why this felt wrong, mostly because he's Rykers cousin. Second because even though Draco and I hadn't an argument we didn't even end things.

Owen and Pansy came in and I quickly got up and threw away the paper towel, "Ready to make the cake?". I look at Pansy and I saw she was looking at Max's abs. I tried to avoid what just happened. "Yes, do you boys want to join us". I internally groaned and just covered it up with a smile. Both boys agreed to join us and I noticed how Owen didn't take his eyes off of Max and I couldn't figure it out, if it's because Pansy wouldn't take her eyes off Max or because of how Max and I were seen. I wish I could tell Owen that it's not what it seems, because he most likely thinks I'm falling for the boy who's planning to betray us.

"Max can you pass me the flour please". I cracked open an egg into a bow and threw away the egg shells, I could feel Max tugging at my shirt. I turned to look at him and he throws flour on my face. I got angry because he did this, if this is his way of being flirty with me or something..Well it's not going to work that way. I whip off some flour from my eyes so I'm able to see and I look directly to Max and he stopped smiling when he noticed I wasn't happy about it. "I'm going to clean up, y'all can go ahead and finish up the cake without me". I walked out the kitchen and headed towards my room to take a shower.

Three weeks later~

I'm looking through pictures of my mother and sister, I really missed them. I hear someone knock on the door, "come in!". Jackson comes in and shuts the door behind him and rushes over to me, "Draco finally wrote back". Unbelievable after weeks of not knowing absolutely anything he decides to write back to me. I extend my hand out to receive the letter and I slowly opened it, I didn't want to look desperate to know about him.

Dear, Grindelwald

   I know you've been wondering why I haven't wrote back but I've just been busy, too busy to say the least. But all I really want to say I don't have time for you anymore, I have other priorities. I hope this letter finds you well. Take care.

                                                     Your friend,
                                                           Draco Malfoy

Wow this is it, all those weeks known absolutely nothing. "Well he broke up with me through a letter, what a gentleman". I laugh and Jackson looks surprise at my reaction.

Jackson grape the letter from my hand and starts reading it, "what the actually fuck is this?!". I laugh even harder because of his reaction. Jackson grabs my shoulders, "why are you laughing, you should be crying". All I did was simply smile, he is right I should be...crying I guess. But I learned to laugh my pain off lately so it wouldn't be as bad.

"You know I don't process break ups". I folded the paper and put it in my drawer. Jackson shook his head in disagreement and rolled his eyes.

"So what now..?". Giving me a questionable look.

"Well nothing, it seems like him and I will just stick as friend. Plus we are back to last name bases soo..". I said very calmly and surprisingly I felt that I'm taking the break up pretty well.

Jackson stood up frustrated, with all honesty he's taking the break up pretty bad and he wasn't even the one who dated Draco. "You know what fuck him! You have plenty of options".

I rolled my eyes, "oh yeah because ever guy is dying to date one of Grindelwald's daughter".

"Well..just have a summer fling or something". This dude is terrible at giving comfort.

I laugh, "no, this whole back and forward thing with Draco just isn't it for me". I closed the album and placed it under my bed. "Summer fling definitely not happening".

"Why?", Jackson looked out towards the window. I stayed quite not knowing how to answer that question. Jackson turned around and gave me a face expression to answer, "helloooo...".

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him, "because there's no boy that I'm interested in that's why!". Jackson let's our a laugh and I regretted telling him that because I knew he would find a way to embarrass me. "What about Max?".

"Lately you two have gotten close, he's interested in you. Plus you need to upgrade and you can't deny Max is hotter than Draco". I felt my cheeks heat up and Jackson laughs.

"You see that's your next victim now". I rolled my eyes and pulled him out of my room.

"Not happening". I growled lowly and we walked down the stairs. I go into the hall and sit down to play the piano. "While your playing with the piano, I'm going to place my bets with the others". Shoot he is really going to tell everyone.

"Jackson no!". But it was too late he had already ran out of the hall.

I didn't care enough to run after him, I turned back towards the piano and look at the keys. It's been awhile since I've done this so I knew I could mess up anytime. I took a deep breath and pressed my fingers on the piano and it released a enchanting sound, I closed my eyes and my fingers started to dance on top of the keys. Hours passed by and I finally decided to stop playing with the piano.

I heard someone clapping from behind me, "bravo!".I jumped and turned around to see Max. You know I think it's about time I actually do put a bell on him.

"You startled me!", I chuckle and so does he.

"Sorry I didn't mean too". Max gave me an apologetic smile.

"How long have you been standing there?". I asked curiously, maybe he was there the couple of times I messed up. "Half an hour ago". Max winked at me and walked towards me and took a seat next to me.

His fingers brushed over the keys, "can you show me?". I nodded and leaned in to put my hands on top of his and would tell him which finger to press down on the keys. "Not bad", I chuckled but stopped when he started to lean into me. His hair fell over my face tickling my nose.

"Uhh here let me show you more". I quickly looked away and I could see from the corner of my eye that he's smiling.

"Ahem!", we both looked towards the door and I see Pansy.

I quickly get up and run towards her. "PANSY!", I reached for her and pulled her into a hug. "Well someone's excited to see me". We laugh and make some small talk and Max excuses himself.

"So you and Max have been spend and awful amount of time together. What does Draco think of it".Pansy nudged my side playfully and I simply laugh it off. I don't think she knows that Draco broke up with me and that Max and I are just friends.

"About Draco..". I smiled awkwardly. "We aren't together anymore".

Pansy jaw dropped and she walked me towards the bench and pulled me to sit down. "What happened?!". I shrugged my shoulders and I sighed before thinking of how to say this, I didn't want her to choose between Draco and I. "We just don't have time for each other, but we are remaining as friends". I smiled showing that it wasn't bothering me at all but indeed it really was now.

Pansy pulled me into a hug, "I'm sorry". I push myself away and rolled my eyes playfully. "Don't be, it's fine. I kind of saw it coming". I pulled Pansy up and we head towards my room and I was glad she's here.

For awhile Pansy has been wanting to have a girls night and we planned to have a girls night just a couple days ago. It just so happens to be the day I became single, wow just my luck. "What should we do? I never had a girls night". I gave Pansy a questionable look, I really didn't have many friends that are girls so I really didn't know much. "Well since you have a broken heart let's start off with something easy". I flipped her off for using my situation to her advantage and she laughed, "just sit back and go with it". I nodded my head, how bad could this possible go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 59 51
the long lost daughter of severus snape has arrived at hogwarts. azkaban-deathly hallows 2 draco malfoy fanfic <3 & harry potter fanfic 🫢 love tri...
32.8K 883 34
Series in Editing! After the battle in the Ministry, Leah is left for dead in Azkaban. While she's in Azkaban, things take a toll on her, and if she...
103 3 15
Astrid Lorain Denset. Mattheo Riddle. Two broken souls with deep wounds from their own demons playing the love game and trying not to hurt each other.
2.2K 103 33
Lucy finds her life turned upside down when a set of redheaded twins save her on the train to Hogwarts. As they get closer, a fellow Slytherin and he...