𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽ ππˆπ‘π€π‡

By pradabarb

lol just read🀍. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

14.

12K 438 388
By pradabarb

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 6ᴛʜ, 2021

" damn, that's fucked upp." I said shaking my head.

" can't believe she got her kids took away on Instagram live." ciara cooed.

" they was like CPS open the door, me and this other girl was the only mf on the live, we had frontrow seats." nino said shaking his head.

" NINO!" I said loudly pushing him a little.

" what I'm foreal ! " he said throwing his hands up in defense.

" they should've let her get off live before they took her kids." ciara said taking a drink out her water bottle.

" deadass." nino agreed. " these CPS people just be ruthless."

" you ain't never lied, but I'm finna go clock in." I said getting up out the chair and sliding my phone in my pocket.

" ight I see lil nirah, doing her daily shift." nino said smiling.

" yea you know me." I said doing the big gangsta dance.

" bitch ima big gangsta I turn her on with that foreign love." Ciara rapped.

" I thought he said turn her around." nino said scratching his head.

" nah he definitely said, turn her down." I said.

" mane that don't even make sense." nino said laughing.

" right gtf." ciara said waving me off.

" y'all know I'm right." I said laughing as I exited the break room.

I walked into my office, shutting the door behind me.

my phone started vibrating making me suck my teeth.

#𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚🥰 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.......

" nirah guess what!" Mikey said excitedly, putting half his face in the camera.

his forehead was sweaty, and he was out of breathe so I'm guessing he just got done playing basketball.

" yes ? " I said sitting my phone up on the computer and smiling.

" hol on I'm finna show you." he said setting the phone up on the wall.

he wiped sweat off his forehead, and then started bouncing the basketball, he then started acting like he was guarding somebody than he dunked.

" I SEE YOUUUU, A1 STATUS." I said loudly, smiling a little.

" mane don't say that." he said blushing a little. " I ain't there yet."

" you tripping you is there." I said mugging him.

" you just saying that cause you my bestie." he mugging me.

he know damn well I'm not lying, I'm not that lying type of person, like if you're ass at basketball i won't be afraid to let you know.

" no I'm not mikey, I'm so deadass." I said with a straight face. " you insecure."

" whaaat." he dragged and his voice went up to a higher pitch.

awwww, he's insecure, my poor bestie.

" you're insecure ? " I asked chewing on my the back of my pen a little.

" noooo."

" be fr."'

" yea I'm insecure, niggas told me I couldn't play." he said looking to the side.

" mikey they was jealous, you know damn well you can play don't listen to these hating ass niggas." I said rolling my eyes.

" mhm."

" no I'm so serious." I mugged. " I beat niggas all about my bestie."

" mmcht." he said laughing. " I love you fr."

" I love you too." I said truthfully.

" you coming to the court wimme Thursday ? " he asked sitting down.

" yea didn't I already tell you yea." I said laughing.

" I was just making sure you didn't cancel on me."

" of course not."

I started posing in front of the camera and Mikey took a lot of screenshots  of me.

" uhuh why'd you do that." I mugged laughing a little.

★ 𝐓𝐘'𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 ★
" 𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐄 "

" mhmsummmhmmm bit I got 4 5 glocks." I rapped dancing to the beginning of freeddawg.

" no nigga you need to stop." destiny said laughing at me.

" you a hater." I said rolling my eyes turning down the music.

" don't be mad at me." she said shrugging looking out her window. " do not be mad at mf me."

" I'm tryna have a party or something." I said rolling up my joint.

" to be honest, let's set one up." she said putting on a little lipgloss.

" at who house ?" I said raising a eyebrow." not mine."

" shit not mines either."

" shit let's go raid aj shit or sum." i said shrugging." his shit big asf."

" his mama gone beat our asses and I'm not taking one for the team." she said rolling her eyes and sitting back.

" fuck that let's have it in the back porch of his shit, she can't be mad it's not in the house."

" I think you on to something." she said smirking pointing at me.

" you know I'm the smartest nigga out the group." I said smiling.

" now don't say that." she said looking to the side.

" mmcht." I said smacking my teeth.

" mane I thought you said you ain't really fuck with aj and dooter like that ? "

" I did." I stated. " they still my niggas but i ain't really fucking with them like I used to the love still there though fasho."

" awn, look at ty'mere being mature." she said smiling.

" girllll." I dragged.

                 ★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★

" mane cmon aj I'm not finna keep playing with you." I said walking into my apartment.

" man you know you can let this girl slide so I can get some pussy, we can have a 3some."

" nigga get yo shit and get the hell out, I don't know what type of shit you on." I said mugging him .

" mane you lame, we young as fuck we gotta atleast live life." he said rolling his eyes getting his air forces.

" yea I know we young but you tryna do some dumbass shit dawg." I said." a threesome cmon now."

" how about a train ? "

" get out."

                  ★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
                              ғᴇʙᴜʀᴀʀʏ 7ᴛʜ, 2021

I yawned rolling over to check my phone.

𝟯 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀

𝟱 𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 :
#𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲🥰

𝟮 𝗶𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 :
𝗗🖤

𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 : 𝗯𝗶𝗮𝗯𝗮𝘆𝘆𝘆👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

" damn it's 2 o'clock." I said locking my phone getting outta bed.

I walked Into the kitchen switching on the light, I grabbed the fruit loops from the top of the refrigerator.

I grabbed two bowls, I poured my cereal in the bowl and then grabbed milk and fruit from the refrigerator.

I put some watermelon in the second bowl and stored the container back in the refrigerator.

                              10 minutes later

" see my days are cold without you, but I'm hurting while I'm with you, though my heart can't take no more I keep on running back to you." i sung while brushing my teeth.

I spat out the toothpaste in the sink, i rinsed my mouth out with water and then gargled some mouthwash.

I heard a knock at my frontdoor, I already knew who it was cause how hard the knocks were.

I slid on my vapormaxes, a small jacket and headed to unlock the frontdoor.

" you're here early." I said to Mikey as I opened the frontdoor.

" I was texting you all damn morning." he said rolling his eyes as he entered the house.

" I was sleep." I mugged shutting the door behind him.

" and you're going like that ? " he asked pointing to my bonnet.

" yea, what's wrong with it ? " I asked squinting my eyes at him.

" nothing but when it fly off don't say none." he shrugged .

" it ain't gone fly off." I said mugging him. " now cmon."

5 minutes later

" lemme connect to the aux." I asked sipping a drink out my water bottle.

" alright." he sighed." don't play none of that trash shit cause the ride to the gym is like 30 minutes."

" damn what gym you be going to." I said scrunching my face up.

" the best gym." he said smiling. " now connect to the aux."

" bet you gone fuck with this song." I said smiling connecting to the aux and going through my Apple music playlist.

I clicked on who run it by g herbo.

" I didn't know you listened to herb." he said turning up the music a little.

" duh of course, he's one of the best lyrical rappers." I said looking out the window." people just be hating on him cause it's a trend."

he nodded bopping his head to the beat of the song.

" Who you think you ahead of not us In the s or the porsche carerras somethin' fuck twins like tia and tamera somethin' yeah that boy gettin' bread, panera, somethin' landed in the GT, leer or somethin' put Posto in the Air or somethin'." I rapped not messing up one word.

" ouuuu I see you." he cooed making laugh.

" I know my herb." I said laughing looking out the window.

his phone started ringing making him smack his teeth.

                ★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★

" hopefully this nigga answer." I said sitting my phone down as I rolled my wood.

" wassup d ? " mikey asked as the facetime answered.

" you driving ? " I asked picking up the phone. " where you going ? "

" I'm going to the gym." he said not taking his eyes off the road. " why wassup ? "

I heard a female rapping to herb in the background, and it sounded like nirah.

" you remember where I put that one chain that I had ? " I asked trying to keep from getting mad. " I remember I had gave it to you when I was staying with you."

" uh, you know my ass don't remember shit." he said laughing a little. " but it's probably at my crib somewhere I'll find it when I come back from the gym."

" ite, right on." I said licking the wood and hanging up.

" AJ ! " I called out.

" WHAT NIGGA!" he yelled back.

" come here." I said starting to spark my wood up.

" mane what ? " he asked popping his head in the family room.

" tell me why mikey with nirah." I said before taking a long puff out my wood.

" mhmm." he said twisting his lips to the side. " you lying."

" nigga I'm so deadass." I mugged." just got off the phone with him and I heard her rapping in the background."

" how you know it's her ? " he asked plopping down on the couch.

" nigga I know her voice." I said stale-facing him." I been in the hospital with her, I ain't gone forget what she sound like now."

" so that nigga was tryna take yo girl." he said shaking his head. " what a shame."

" he a problem." I said ashing my wood. " ion like that."

" and what you gone do bout it ? "

" shit, just wait on it."

that nigga ain't gone be in my way for long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.7K 45
Second GenerationπŸ€ͺ Sequel to FOREVEA
931 74 7
π’π„π‹π‚πŽπ”π“π‡ | ❝ unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous. ❞ .Β·Ν™*Μ©Μ©Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™ ✩ *Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*̩̩͙‧͙ .Β·Ν™ ˚̩Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™ ✩ Β·Ν™*Μ©Μ©Ν™ΛšΜ©Μ₯Μ©Μ₯*Μ©Μ©Μ₯Ν™ βœ©β€§Ν™ .Β·Ν™*Μ©...
86K 2.5K 13
Julian Halls. An impressionable, naive, and vulnerable college freshman ends up meeting Victor, the man who seems to have it all. The perfectly blin...
232K 11K 50
~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo homies like yo blood Stack yo cash up cu...