Galactic Savior | Avengersโœ”๏ธ

By totsbreaux12

Marlene. No last name. No backstory. Nothing. She falls from the sky, landing straight into the lives of the... More

b e f o r e
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ“ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ” โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ• โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ– โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ— โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐ŸŽ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ โœฎ
โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ‘ โœฎ
a f t e r
t h a n k s

โœฎ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ• โœฎ

4.7K 168 28
By totsbreaux12

thor and the... hulk

MARLENE was not sure what to expect exactly when she created a portal to the God of Thunder. She thought the worst that could happen is she accidentally walked in on him having a massive shit or something... this, however, this was so much worse.

The first thing her eyes landed on was the Hulk.

Now, this could be considered a good thing. Marlene knew Bruce Banner disappeared after the attack of Ultron. Natasha was really beat up about it, of course, and Marlene missed the smart man around the tower. The Hulk was only a part of Bruce, so she knew Bruce would have to return.

The only problem with seeing the Hulk after so many years was the fact that he was, indeed, stark ass naked.

Screaming in fright, she turned away, seeing the next oh, so horrible sight: Sakaar.

Outside the window, she could see the planet she was stuck on for three hundred years still prospering. It was built up more than she remembered, but the fact remained that she was on the place that created her fear of being controlled. Statues of the Grandmaster were everywhere—almost mocking her for returning.

"That's naked," Marlene stated loudly, causing Hulk and Thor to both notice her.

"He's very naked. Hmm," Thor agreed before coughing out awkwardly, "It's in my brain now."

"Oh, I can't unsee it," Marlene said as she shut her eyes before she felt a large Hulk hand on her shoulder.

"Blue Witch?" he asked, remembering there were two witches last he saw her.

Marlene opened one eye to peak over at Hulk's face and not his still very naked body. "Yeah, hey, Hulk. How've you been?"

"Winning," he exclaimed before pointing out the window and looking back at Thor, "Quinjet."

"Yes!" Thor exclaimed as he stood next to Marlene. Hulk walked back to the bed as Thor suddenly turned his head sharply at Marlene. "Where the hell have you been!? It's been months since I even had word from you!?"

"Months?" Marlene asked with a shake of her head. "No. I was only with the Guardians for a few days—a week at most."

"Time in space is different," Thor murmured softly, pulling her in for a hug. "And time on Sakaar is—"

"Time on Sakaar is something completely unorthodox on its own. Why are you here? Why did you have to be here!? I can't be seen here. He'll never let me escape," Marlene whispered. "Gods, Thor. Of all places for you to be—"

Thor cut her off with his hand covering her mouth as he shook his head. "You didn't even check to see where I was, to be fair! And I like to think that whatever is going to happen, having you here is just great. We have another battle."

Marlene frowned, shoving Thor off of her. "I just got out of a battle, and I figured out about the Infinity Stones. I know who is the puppet master, Thor!"

Thor nodded. "That's great. Great. We just need to get out of here, save my home, and then, we'll head to Earth to save the world from this master."

"What exactly is happening on your home that needs saving?" Marlene asked as she turned to see the Hulk watching them with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Evil sister."

"Your family is a bunch of loons."

"Loki's here, too."

"Oh, that's even better."

"I'm getting us out of here," Thor affirmed with a nod as he pointed to the Quinjet.  "This is a terrible, awful place." He turned to the Hulk with a laugh. "You're gonna love Asgard. It's big. It's golden. Shiny."

"Hulk stay," the Hulk growled out.

"No, no, no. My people need me to get back to Asgard," Thor said, walking forward to sit next to the Hulk. "We must prevent Ragnarok."

"Ragnarok?" Marlene asked softly.

"The prophesied death of my home world. The end of days, it's the end of," he paused as the Hulk yawned. "If you help me get back to Asgard, I can help you get back to Earth. Huh?" he said, trying to negotiate with the Hulk. Marlene watched Thor stand as the green guy sulked to the side.

The Hulk then yelled, "Earth hate Hulk!"

"Earth loves Hulk. They love you," Thor said quickly. "You're one of the Avengers. One of the team, one of our friends. This is what friends do. They support each other."

The Hulk only shook his head. "You're Banner's friend."

"I'm not Banner's friend. I prefer you," Thor said with an awkward laugh. Marlene crossed her arms over her chest with an amused smile as Thor tried to talk the Hulk into leaving.

The green guy only shook his head. "Banner's friend," he said again.

"I don't even like Banner!" Thor said, which made Marlene give him a look. "I'm into numbers and science and stuff," he mocked in a funny voice.

"Thor and Witch go. Hulk stay," the Hulk gave them after a moment.

"Fine. Stay here. Stupid place," Thor said, turning to walk out of the door. He gestured for Marlene to follow. "It's hideous, by the way. The red, the white. Just pick a colour. Ridiculous."

"Smash you!"

"You didn't smash anything. I won that fight," Thor said back.

"You fought him?" Marlene whispered.

"I smashed you!" Hulk said again.

"Yeah, sure, sure."

"Baby arms."

"What?"

"Baby."

"Moron! You big child."

"Thor go!"

Marlene's eyes went back and forth as if it was a tennis match as the two bickered. Marlene watched Thor turn back to the door with a scowl on his face as he tried to walk through it. Marlene then yelled in fright when he suddenly began to be electrocuted and fell to the ground. The Hulk only laughed.

"Thor go again!" Hulk said with a grin. He shook his head. "Thor and Witch home. Hulk trains."

Marlene saw someone coming, so she quickly made herself invisible as the green monster grabbed weapons and left the room to meet the woman.

"That's great. Have fun," Thor sneered as he sat on the ground in defeat.

"Hey, big guy," the woman said.

Marlene went into her head and found that she was a Scrapper for the planet. "Angry girl," Hulk greeted as they left.

"What have you been up to?" Valkyrie asked.

"Winning."

When they disappeared, Marlene let herself be shown again. She rushed forward to help Thor stand as he stared at her in awe as her eyes fell from the blue and yellow to grey. He wiped his eyes once.

"What happened to you? How'd you do that?" Thor asked.

"What happened to you? Your hair?" Marlene said with a frown as she ran a hand through his hair once. She backed away after a moment. "Explain, Thor."

So, Thor did. He explained how after his quest for answers about the Infinity Stones went south, he decided to go home. When he was home, he found a prophecy regarding Asgard that he knew he had to take care of. He thought he ended Ragnarok, but when he returned home, he found his father being played by Loki—who he thought was dead. They searched for his father back on Earth, and he sadly told her his father was dead after he explained Hela, the Goddess of Death and his older sister. Hela was going to destroy his home. She sent he and Loki to Sakaar in hopes they died.

"So, why did you fight Bruce? Where does Bruce come into this?" Marlene whispered when someone came to check on Thor. Thor looked up, nodding when the person walked away.

"The Quinjet he left in after Ultron led him here. He's the Grandmaster's champion in fights," Thor revealed.

"Oh," Marlene whispered. "We have to get Bruce back."

"We do," Thor nodded. "I need to do something. Just wait right here."

"Where are you going?" Marlene asked.

Ignoring her, Thor called out, "Heimdall, I know you can see me. I need you to help me. Help me see."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 17.3K 96
โœช "๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐šž๐š๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐™ธ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž" โœช ๐™ด๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š•๐šข๐š— ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š”, ๐™ฑ๐šž๐šŒ๐š”๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š‚๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ...
1.7K 146 25
Of all the things to happen to Izzy, being in the body of the asshole who tried to start a war on her world, was not one of them. Finding out a lot...
89.6K 3.6K 70
"It is my duty and an honor for my family and my future kingdom." "But, what is you want to do?" You have been best friends with T...
1.5M 50.7K 101
2023 It's been several months since Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff gave their lives to bring back the trillions murdered in the decimation. In the...