Love [Neal Cassidy || OUAT ||...

Oleh bethanyjanebooks

After their return from the past and admitting their feelings, Alana and Neal try to find Tallahassee in Sto... Lebih Banyak

Cast
1 - A Tale of Two Sisters
2 - A Tale of Two Sisters
3 - White Out
4 - White Out
5 - Rocky Road
6 - Rocky Road
7 - The Apprentice
8 - The Apprentice
9 - Breaking Glass
10 - Breaking Glass
11 - Family Business
12 - Family Business
13 - The Snow Queen
14 - The Snow Queen
15 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
16 - Smash the Mirror: Part 1
17 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
18 - Smash the Mirror: Part 2
19 - Fall
20 - Fall
22 - Shattered Sight
23 - Heroes & Villians
24 - Heroes & Villians
25 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
26 - Darkness on the Edge of Town
27 - Unforgiven
28 - Unforgiven
29 - Enter the Dragon
30 - Enter the Dragon
31 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
32 - Poor Unfortunate Soul
33 - Best Laid Plans
34 - Best Laid Plans
35 - Sympathy for the De Vil
36 - Sympathy for the De Vil
37 - Lily
38 - Lily
39 - Falling for You (Orginial Ep: Mother)
40 - Falling for You (Original Ep: Mother)
41 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
42 - Operation Mongoose: Part 1
43 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
44 - Operation Mongoose: Part 2
Next Book

21 - Shattered Sight

961 22 6
Oleh bethanyjanebooks

Flashback: Boston - 1982

Ingrid was walking on Boston's streets. She saw a psychic shop. She walked inside.

"You have travelled a great distance, but I can help you. Madame Faustina is here," Madame Faustina said.

"Sorceress, can you use your powers of crystal gazing to show me two girls who are not yet born?" Ingrid asked.

"These girls are special to you?" Madame Faustina asked.

"Very much so. At the age of 28, they will arrive in a town called Storybrooke," Ingrid said. 

"Madame Faustina knows all. Come. The crystal ball awaits" Ingrid sat across the table from the psychic, "How will you express your gratitude?" Madame Faustina said.

"Thank you," Ingrid said as she lowered her head in gratitude.

"Payment. How... How will you pay me?" Madame Faustina said.

Ingrid took off her necklace, "Will this do?" Ingrid said as she gave Madame Faustina her necklace.

"Spirits of the ball, hear me and obey. I see... Two children," Madame Faustina said.

"Yes," Ingrid said.

"Two girls... Who are... Special," Madame Faustina said.

"Yes. They have many gifts. Tell me more," Ingrid said.

"The children's names are... Susan and Katy," Madame Faustina said

Ingrid walked out of the shop, "Liar! Their names will be Emma and Alana Swan! The Apprentice's scroll promises this!" Ingrid said.

"I don't know nothin' about a scroll. Now get outta here or you're gonna get a wicked beating," Madame Faustina said as she held up a baseball bat.

"Where I'm from, charlatans such as yourself are severely punished," Ingrid said and she tried to use her magic on her but nothing happened, she was powerless.

"Last warning, fruitcake. Hit the bricks," Madame Faustina warned.

"Your trickery changes nothing," Ingrid turned and walked away, "I will find Emma and Alana. They are coming, and I will find them. And I will wait for them as long as I must. And then I will have what I deserve," Ingrid said.

End of Flashback

Ingrid was walking through the street as people fought and fought against each other, she smiled seeing her curse had worked.

Happy fired an arrow at Leroy, "He's coming! He's coming!" Leroy yelled as he ran away.

"And I ain't happy!" Happy yelled as he chased after him.

At the Sheriff's Station, Mary Margaret and David were looking at each other through the bars of the cell.

"Prince Charming. Finally, I'm seeing you clearly," Mary Margaret said.

"And what do you see?" David asked.

"A fraud. A shepherd who has no business being royalty," Mary Margaret said.

"Well, I see a spoiled little princess who ran away from her troubles, who always runs away!" David said.

"I can't believe I had a child with you!" Mary Margaret said as she stepped up to the bars.

"Oh, who knows? Maybe you didn't. Could be Whale's!" David said and they walked away from each other.

"You know, if this is what marriage is like, I'm glad you keep postponing ours," Kristoff said to Anna.

"You don't mean that, Kristoff. It's the spell," Anna said.

"No. I'm seeing clearly now, too. I'm beginning to think that this haircut wasn't my only bad idea," Kristoff said.

"I know this isn't really you. I know it. But it's still upsetting, so I'm just... I'm gonna go see my sister. And you just stay here handcuffed where you can't hurt anybody... But me... With your words," Anna said as she walked away.

"Ugh. Why did I move here from New York? This stuff doesn't happen in New York," Neal looked over at Alana in her office, "You know, when this is all over, I'm going. As you are never gonna get over yourself," Alana looked at him, "We're never gonna find Tallahassee," Neal said.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, Cassidy!" David said.

Neal looked at him, "Here it comes, you don't even know your daughter to stick up for her," Neal said.

"You left her pregnant! You had her sent to jail! You left her for eleven years!" David said.

"Because I had to! But you'd know all about abandoning your children, at birth," Neal said.

"We never sent them to jail, you prick!" Mary Margaret said.

In Alana's office, Alana turned to Elsa and Emma women and her baby brother, "You okay?" Elsa asked.

"Our parents and Neal... That's not who they are," Alana said and sighed.

"They're their worst selves. It's like when Anna put me in that urn. She didn't mean what she said either... I hope," Elsa said.

"I didn't," Anna walked in, "That doesn't make any of this less horrible," Anna said as she hugged Elsa.

"It's okay. You're immune. We all are. And we're together," Elsa said.

"It's gonna be alright. Remember, we're the saviours," Emma said as Alana took Leo gently.

"Is that like, a real job here?" Anna asked.

"Apparently, it is. We promised all these people we'd them their happy endings," She gently rocked Leo to sleep, "And we will. I'm just not sure how at this moment," Alana said.

"You and me both," Emma said.

"I think I might have an idea," They looked at Anna as she looked at them, "Do you know how the Snow Queen got the idea for the curse? It's from a legend called the Trolden Glass," Anna said.

"Never heard of it," The twins said.

"Its origin isn't important. What matters is how they broke the curse," Anna said.

"What was done?" Elsa asked.

"Uh, to break the spell..." Anna said remembering the legend, "Oh, they had to kill the King... So, in this case, that would mean Ingrid," Anna said.

"I don't believe killing is ever the answer, are you sure we can't reason with her?" Elsa asked.

"She's beyond that, we all want another way, but if it comes down to her or the town, I'm gonna do what has to be done," Emma said.

"But..." Elsa said.

"We're out of options," Alana looked at her baby brother and she looked at Anna, "Anna, how are you with kids?" Alana said.

"I love kids," Anna told her and Alana handed her Leo, "Wait," Anna said as she held Leo.

"Elsa, Emma, let's go," Alana said.

"Wait, I'm the babysitter? The Snow Queen is my aunt, too. If this is what has to happen, I wanna be by your side," Anna said as she looked at Elsa.

"Anna, sorry, but someone has to stay here with everyone else," Emma said.

"Emma's right, stay with Kristoff," Elsa said.

"But this was my plan," Anna said.

"I know it was," Elsa said.

Alana and Emma kissed their brother's forehead and walked out of the room, leaving the sisters to talk.

"You're the smartest person I know and you're my sister, which means you need to stay safe. Ingrid is a problem that Emma, Alana and I have to solve," Elsa said.

"Do you trust Emma and Alana?" Anna asked.

"I do. They're my friends," Elsa said.

"Then go," Anna said.

Elsa walked after the twins and Anna turned to see Mary Margaret and David still arguing with Neal.

"Keep it down! God!" Kristoff yelled as he threw a clipboard at Neal.

"Watch it!" Neal yelled and threw a pen pot at him.

"Oh, I hate your voice!" David yelled.

"I hate you so I don't give a damn!" Neal yelled.

With Regina, she was trying to escape her vault that she sealed herself inside.

"Ugh! Ugh! Sealed in my own vault!? Ugh! This is... This is... This is the Saviours doing," Regina said and walked downstairs.

"I should've incinerated Alana years ago. This is what I get for being subtle!" She looked at herself in the mirror, "What the hell am I wearing?" She waved her hand and she was engulfed in a purple cloud then appeared in her old Evil Queen attire, "I've missed you," Regina said.

With Amy, she was trying to blow open her seals on her vault but failing.

"This is not working! Damn you, Queenie!" Amy yelled and saw her sword, she picked it up then looked at the first seal she'd have to get through.

"No one keeps me trapped!" Amy said and pierced through the seal with her sword, slowly cutting through as she smirked and her eyes glowed gold.

Elsewhere at the pawnshop, Killian walked into the shop as Mr Gold walked in from the backroom where Belle was sleeping.

"Where's the missus? She turned homicidal on you yet?" Killian asked.

"None of your business. What kept you?" Mr Gold said.

"Well, it's like swimming with sharks out there. The minute one of them tastes blood, they'll tear each other apart," Killian said.

"Well, count your blessings you're not on of them," Mr Gold said.

"Why was I spared from the curse?" Killian asked.

"Because your heart wasn't in your chest, dearie. It was here in my shop with me. In protective custody, so to speak," Mr Gold said.

"What is it you need, Crocodile?" Killian asked.

"Once I finished packing, I'm gonna take Belle to the town line. I need you to find Henry and do the same thing," Mr Gold said.

"So, you still think you're leaving? What about your children?" Killian said.

"Oh, ye of little faith. Tomorrow night, when the stars in the sky align with the stars in the hat, I shall finally cleave myself from this dagger and be on the other side of that ice wall before dawn, my children will be with me once you have been taken care of, dearie," Mr Gold said.

"Are you saying there's a bloody way out of here?" Killian asked.

"Dark One always finds a way," Mr Gold said.

"Well, if the Dark One is so powerful, why doesn't he magic his grandson and his children to his side?" Killian questioned.

"Because that would require me to know where his mothers have locked him away for safekeeping and me knowing where my daughter has locked herself up and what spell she has used on herself, same with my son, where his girlfriend has placed him... Now, unless you really, really have no need for that tongue, I suggest you slither back outside into the hostile current and find Henry. You'll be needing this," Mr Gold said and handed Killian a vial.

"You won't win. Villains never do," Killian said.

"Don't be ridiculous, dearie. When Belle, my children and Henry wake up tomorrow morning in New York City, they won't remember a thing about tonight. I'll tell them that the Snow Queen destroyed Storybrooke, whilst I saved every one I could. I won't be a villain, I'll be a hero," Mr Gold said.

"And your granddaughter? She's not in Storybrooke," Killian said.

"I know, I'll have to do what a good father would do... Tell her the terrible truth... You summoned her back here, jealous that she wasn't your daughter and you killed her so I killed you to avenge poor Calla," Mr Gold said.

"You're sick," Killian said angrily.

"Watch it, dearie. Now, go get Henry," Mr Gold said and Killian walked out of the shop.

At Every Other Sundae, Ingrid was inside, she waved her hand over a pot of ice cream, making it disappear to see three rocks hiding inside, she collected them before she walked out of the shop where Alana, Emma and Elsa were waiting for her.

"Stop," Alana said.

"This has to end, Ingrid," Elsa said.

"Our magic is a part of us now, we control and we control it really well," Emma said.

"I'm so proud of all of you, you've finally embraced who you truly are," Ingrid said.

The three blondes used their powers on Ingrid but nothing happened.

"Emma, Alana..." Elsa said.

"Again," Emma said and they tried again and nothing happened but the ribbons around their wrists were glowing.

"The love that flows through our ribbons is without equal. Its strength protects the life-force that we all now share," Ingrid said.

"She's made it impossible for us to hurt her," Elsa said.

"We gotta get these things off," Emma said and the twins tried to untie their ribbons.

"There's no need, soon, you won't want to hurt me. Soon, you will love me, for real," Ingrid said, the ground shook.

"What the hell was that?" Alana asked.

Ingrid sighed, "The Dark One's Daughter has freed herself, such a shame Delilah couldn't complete her task," Ingrid said.

At Amy's house, Amy was in her room, she had used her magic to change her appearance, her hair was up and she was dressed in a black slim dress, she smirked at herself in the mirror.

Flashback: Richfield, Minnesota - 1999

At Emma's and Alana's new foster home, a boy, Kevin, had taken the video camera that they had brought back from their time with Lily.

"Hey, look what the new girls brought with them," Kevin said.

"Give it to me!" Emma said.

Ingrid walked in, "Give it back, Kevin. The camera is Emma's and Alana's, not yours. We respect property in this household, don't we, Kevin?" Ingrid said as she walked to him.

"Yes, ma'am," Kevin said as he handed the camera to Ingrid and walked out.

Ingrid looked at the twin and smiles as she, "Here you go, Alana," Ingrid said as she walked over and handed the camera back to Emma.

Emma took the camera and the twins glanced at each other silently, "I'm Alana," Alana said.

"I'm so sorry, you know look so much alike, I'll get it right, promise," She smiled at them and the twins looked at each other before looking back at her, "It's okay, sweeties. I know you're both new here. But you're both gonna be just fine," She walked out of their room, "Okay, lights out in 15! Don't forget to brush your teeth!" Ingrid said.

Alana went to shut the door when Kevin walked back into the room, "It's your choice, sweeties. You two can either give me that camera tomorrow or I can make your lives a living hell," Kevin said.

In the middle of the night, Emma and Alana snuck downstairs quietly as they were planning to run away.

Ingrid turned a lap on and the twins froze, "I made us some cocoa. Wanna join me?" Ingrid said and the twins looked at her.

"No," The twins said in unison.

"Suit yourself. You know, by my account, there are 15 separate subconscious signs or tells that a new foster child displays when they're going to run away on his or her first night. In the brief time, we were together, you both showed seven. Not that I blame you both. When I was younger, I did the same thing," Ingrid said.

"You ran away?" Emma asked.

"I tried to. People in my life, they, uh, they intervened. Do you wanna know why?" Ingrid asked.

"Does it matter?" Alana asked.

"It did to me. They stopped me because they cared about me," Ingrid said.

"Lucky you," Emma said.

"No. Lucky you. Because now that you're both living under my roof, I'm gonna care for you two the way they cared for me," Ingrid said.

"Yeah, well, don't waste your time. We're not interested," Emma said.

"Hmm. Suit yourselves. Go. I won't stop you, girls," Ingrid said.

"You won't?" Alana asked in confusion.

"No. Go on. More cocoa for me. I understand how difficult it must be to live under the same roof as someone like Kevin, who's deathly afraid of spiders. Any spiders, really. Small spiders. Big spiders. Even the rubber ones I keep on my desk. In the drawer on the right. Behind the box of staples. Poor Kevin. It's a shame you can't stay, girls," Ingrid said. 

The twins looked at each other briefly before turning back to Ingrid, "Maybe... Maybe we could hang around for one more day," Emma said and Alana said.

"Works for me," Ingrid said with a smile.

"Any more of that cocoa going?" Alana asked.

"Of course," Ingrid said and stood up.

"Do you have cinnamon?" Emma asked.

"Cinnamon?" Ingrid thought for a moment, "I think I do... You both like cinnamon with your cocoa?" Ingrid asked.

"Yeah, it's a little quirk of ours," Alana said.

"I'll remember that," Ingrid said with a smile and walked into the kitchen.

End of Flashback

At the pawnshop, Alana, Emma and Elsa walked into the shop and looked around.

"Gold? Belle? You in here?" Alana called out.

"They're gone," Emma said.

"Then what do we do?" Elsa asked.

"We do it ourselves," Emma said as she walked behind a counter and pick up a small blade and she tried to cut Alana's ribbon.

In the street, the citizens were fighting as Killian walked through the town.

Dopey was sat on the floor as Doc yelled at him, "Say something! Dopey, say something! Open your mouth! Speak, speak, speak!" Doc yelled as he pushed him over.

"Move it!" Granny yelled as she passed Killian.

On the other side of the street, Will saw Killian and decided to follow him.

At the Sheriff's Station, Anna was looking out the window watching the chaos outside.

"That's ridiculous," David said.

"At least I know how to swaddle our child correctly," Mary Margaret said.

"I swaddle him perfectly," David said.

"He's a baby, not a breakfast burrito," Mary Margaret said.

"Ugh... You two are annoying," Neal said as he rolled his eyes.

"Stop it. I mean, I have to say I expected more from the two of you. Use your heads. Think back to what it was like before the spell changed you. Sure, you had issues with each other, but they were minor," Anna said.

"Minor? Minor? When I first met her, she hit me in the face. If that wasn't a sign, I don't know what is!" David said.

"You and me both," Neal said.

"Yes, you responded by hanging me in a new from a tree. You're a real prince charming," She looked at Neal, "And you! You had her locked away in jail for a year! A punch isn't what you deserve, dark one spawn!" Mary Margaret said

"Yes, he is Prince Charming and you're Snow White. And those things sound terrible but they also sound romantic. Can't you see that? 'Cause if you can see that, then maybe you can defeat this dark spell," Anna turned to Neal, "And you, you love Alana, you want to be with her, before the spell I saw how you looked at her, you were terrified, not because of getting hit by the spell but what could happen to her without you near her," Anna said.

"You really think that? If I knew who she was, I never would've gone near her. I wish I never did. I wish I never saw her. My life was much better and now I'm in this town, with a son I never knew, my father and sister who abandoned me!" Neal said.

"Someone slip me a poison apple and put me out of my misery and so I don't hear the spawn talking," Mary Margaret said.

"Spawn, that the best ya got?" Neal said.

"Oh! Me! Pick me!" Kristoff said sarcastically.

"Oh, shut it, Ice Man!" David said.

"Ice Man? Who you calling Ice Man, stable boy?" Kristoff argued.

"I'm calling you Ice Man. And you're from Arendelle. What are you doing selling ice? The whole place is frozen!" David said.

"Ice is a very important commodity," Kristoff said.

"You know what, Swiss Miss?" Anna turned to Mary Margaret, "You do know me. I pick flowers. I talk to birds. I do all kinds of warm, fuzzy things. And you know what else? I kill. Yeah, that's right. Snow White's a murderer. I helped kill the Evil Queen's mommy. And I said I was sorry... And I didn't mean it," Mary Margaret said.

"That's horrible," Anna said.

"Still wanna hold hands, sing 'Zip-a-dee-doo-dah'?" Mary Margaret said.

Anna groaned and turned away from her.

At the pawnshop, Emma was still trying to cut her sister's ribbon with this time with an old ram horn and it broke in half.

"I give up. It's useless. The magic protecting this is just too powerful," Emma said.

"I guess the Snow Queen mean what she said about her love," Elsa said.

"I'm sorry. I was too busy thinking of ways to punch her to retain that," Alana said.

"Same and then the earthquake," Emma said.

"She said the love flowing through our ribbons was without equal," Elsa said.

"Maybe without equal, but not without an opposite that's equally strong," Alana said.

"What?" Elsa asked.

"If her amplified love put these ribbons on our wrists, then maybe what we need is someone's equally amplified hatred to get them off," Emma said.

"Emma you're a bit prickly, but you're certainly not hateable," Elsa said and Alana chuckled.

"I'm prickly?" Emma asked.

"If you let Regina out while she's under the influence of the Snow Queen's curse, she will kill Alana," Elsa said.

"Oh, yeah... But that's what we're gonna need," Alana said.

"Right now, it's..." Emma said.

"A theory," Elsa said.

"The best chance we have. If Storybrooke wants to survive, Regina needs to hate me like she's never hated me before," Alana said.

"Ain't that wonderful," The three blondes turned to see Amy behind them, "Look at you three... Working together, alone, you two are certainly better than those who say they're your parents," Amy said.

"Amy... W...What are you doing here?" Alana asked.

"I'm looking for something... And you?" Amy asked.

"Not telling," Emma said.

"Elsa was right, you are prickly," Amy said.

"Amy..." Alana said.

Amy walked forward and Elsa and Alana moved out of the way as Amy looked at Emma, "You're also just like your mother, never thinking, never caring about anyone's feelings, as long as you get what you want, you don't care who you hurt... Do you?" Amy said.

"What are you talking about?" Emma looked at her, "This about Graham? That was two years ago," Emma said.

"The thing about me dearie, I never forgive, not really. Never have and I never will. Elsa claims you're not hateable, but... I hate you when you told me when he died... I wanted you dead," Amy said and she clenched her fist as her eyes glowed gold.

"A...Amy... D...Don't," Emma said in a strained voice.

"My papa, taught me when someone does wrong by me, I kill them... I made that mistake with Regina, but not with y-," Amy began to say then Alana hit her over the head with an ornament, knocking her unconscious.

"Sorry, Amy... But it's time for you to sleep," Alana said and the three blondes rushed out of the shop, knocking she won't be out of it for too long.

Alana, Emma and Elsa were walking to Regina's vault where Regina was still trapped inside. 

Inside the vault, Regina was looking at a spellbook and she felt their arrival and she smiled as she looked towards the entrance of the vault.

In the ice cave, Ingrid held up two purple rock that contained the twin's memories and she smiled.

Flashback: Richfield, Minnesota - 1999

Emma and Alana were at the funfair with Ingrid, they were playing on the claw machine.

"Ooh! What do I do? Help!" Alana said.

"Don't look at me! You're driving!" Ingrid said.

"Come on, Ana, you got this," Emma said.

Alana tried to grab a stuffed animal with the claw but she failed, "Oh! I can't do it," Alana said.

"Concentrate," Ingrid said.

"Okay. Okay," Alana said as she took hold of the controls again.

"Okay. Trust your instincts and let it rip," Ingrid said.

Emma placed her hand on Alana's shoulder as they both watched Alana control the control when the machine sparked and the twins jumped back

"Don't let go. Win," Ingrid said.

Alana controlled the claw and grabbed a puppy, "Ah!" Alana said with a smile.

"Yes! Let's see what you won," Ingrid said as she handed Alana the stuffed animal.

Alana saw that there was a ring attached to the stuffed animal and she put it on her finger, "I love it," Alana said and smiled.

"So stylish," Emma said jokingly and the twins chuckled, playfully knocking into each other.

Ingrid smiled at them, "See, this is a great lesson, girls," The twins looked at her, "If you two push yourselves and you both ignore the flickering lights and the distractions of this world, you two can accomplish anything," Ingrid said.

"Ingrid, it's a plastic ring, not a scholarship to Yale," Emma said.

"I know, but you're special girls, Emma, Alana. And someday, you're both gonna surprise everybody with your extraordinary gifts," Ingrid said.

"Okay, now you're going overboard," Alana said.

"I'm serious. I'm glad I got to know you two," Ingrid said with tears in her eyes as she hugged the twins.

"Ingrid, are... Are you crying?" Alana asked.

"No, just... A little emotional," Ingrid said with a smile.

The twins saw a large envelope in Ingrid's bag, "No..." Alana said as the twins held hands.

"We're being sent away again," Emma said.

"What?" Ingrid said.

"That's why we spent the day together," Emma said.

"No," Ingrid said.

"It's why you're crying," Alana said.

"No. You two couldn't be more wrong," Ingrid said.

"Then what is it?" Emma asked.

"I'm... I'm filling out the paperwork to adopt you both. We're gonna be a family," Ingrid said.

"Are you serious?" Emma asked.

"Both? As in us two?" Alana asked.

"Yes. I know that it's a big leap. And you two may not look at me as a mother. I know how hard that is. But... I... I promise I will be the best big sister that you two could ever hope for," Ingrid said.

The twins smiled and they hugged back, "I love you," The twins said in unison.

Ingrid had tears in her eyes, happily as she hugged them back, "I love you both, too," Ingrid said.

End of Flashback

The twins and Elsa stood outside Regina's vault and Emma picked up a rock.

"Okay, stand back," Emma said and she threw the rock at the door but just bounced back.

"Uh... Containment spell?" Alana said.

"Okay... Let's do it," Emma said and the twin raised their hands and cast the spell but nothing happened.

"You two can do it," Elsa said.

"Okay," The twins said as they raised their hands, used their magic as their hands glowed and they undid the spell on the door.

"Well, we're still getting the hang of the controlling the magic thing. But lucky for us, the next part should be easy for me," Alana said.

"What's that?" Elsa asked.

"Getting Regina to hate me," Alana said and they walked into the mausoleum.

The twins and Elsa walked downstairs into the vault and saw Regina dressed in her old attire.

"Whoa. Little late for Halloween," Alana said.

"You," Regina said as she smirked at Alana and stood up.

"How do you walk in that thing?" Alana asked.

"With the poise and composure of a Queen. Perfect timing, Miss Swan. I was just reading up on how to turn you into a garden topiary," Regina notice Emma and Elsa, "What are they doing here?" Regina said.

"We wanted to see your face when you learnt something," Elsa said.

"Learnt what?" Regina asked.

"The truth," Emma said.

"The truth about what?" Regina asked.

"I lied to you, Regina, about Marian. I knew all along. I brought her here on purpose," Alana said.

"Tell me something I don't know," Regina said.

"What you don't know is why. Not only did I wanna break your heart, but I also wanted you to see me and Neal together, see the happiness you could never have, and ruin it again, just like my mother did. Me, Neal and Henry the perfect little family you can also never be apart of, he's my son," Alana said, knowing the last part would tick her off the most.

"I've been waiting a long time for this!" Regina said angrily as she shot a fireball at them, the three blondes duck with their arms raised and the fireball destroyed the ribbons.

Emma and Alana used their magic and pushed Regina back, "Let's go," Alana said and the three took off running.

"Did you have to add that bit about Henry?" Emma asked.

"Yep, because with you in the picture and slightly her heart she wouldn't be affected about the Marian thing... Henry tops you and Robin," Alana said as they ran out of the vault.

"SWAN!!" Regina yelled from inside.

Elsewhere, at the Mayor's Office, Henry was sat on a chair inside as Killian approached from outside, he knocked on the door.

"Henry... Henry... I know you're in there. I need you to come with me now," Killian said.

"There's no way I'm going anywhere with a dirty pirate," Henry said

"Dirty? I bathe quite frequently, thank you very much," Killian said.

"I never liked you and I like you even less now that my mom sees you like family," Henry said.

"Lana used that word? Family?" Killian said.

"Go!!" Henry yelled.

"Okay. Henry, I need to bring you somewhere safe," Henry didn't answer, "Alright," Killian poured the potion on the door, "I'm coming in!" Killian said, he opened the door and walked in only to slip and fall on marbles that Henry had put out.

Henry took off running out of the office, "Henry!" Killian got up  "I'm just trying to do what's best for you!" Killian said as he went to run after him.

Will walked in and looked at Killian, "Oh, it bloody well is the time! Now let's see how hard you are without both hands," Will said and tried to punch him but Killian easily dodged and knocked him out.

"Henry!" Killian called out as he took off running out the door.

At the ice cave, Alana, Emma and Elsa walked inside to see Ingrid's mirror and they slowly walked further into the cave unaware Ingrid was watching them from afar.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

69.4K 1.6K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Cruse is broken. As the curse is broken, Alana and Emma finally meet their parent...
1.2M 36.2K 55
{Book 1 of the Weakness Trilogy} "Welcome to New Neverland." "Neverland? You must be off your block, this is Storybrooke." "Not anymore love." ~ Once...
29K 699 46
Just when life in Storybrooke seems like it could finally be peaceful, once again the peaceful lives are threatened by a new villain. Mr Hyde, who is...
41.7K 1K 14
[Book #4 in the series OUAT Peter Pan x Reader] Y/N, Peter, Henry, and many others made it back to Storybrooke. But it's not just them who made it ba...