Aftermath (Se-yeon x reader x...

By TrashyChimChimmy

A girl who is broken learns to love again... A/N: Writing as I go, I'll try and upload every day! More

Authors Note
About
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/N
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N

Chapter 4

29 0 0
By TrashyChimChimmy

Y/N's POV
I hear all these voices surrounding me. It felt like my eyes were glued shut not able to open. I try to open them, but I wasn't able to. I fell back into a plummeting hole. Nothing but black. No light. Not a thing in sight. I sit on the empty black floor and curl my knees to my chest and cry. I hear sobbing and other voices. I think harder knowing I need to wake up. I soon begin to see this light.
Brothers POV
I cry my eyes out. I can't lose my baby sister to a sickness. She's all I have. I'm all she has. I'll be alone. Her sickness resurfaced again. I can't lose her. I hold onto her hand and just cry. Suho and Seo-joon stepped out. But I hear them come back in. "She'll get through this" Suho states while patting my shoulder. "She's strong" Seo-joon says in hopes of lightening the mood. "You should get some rest, we'll watch over her for the night" Seo-joon says. I don't agree, but I part ways with her to go home and rest.
Seo-joon's POV
I tell her brother to go home and rest while Suho and I look out for her. I sit next to her and caress her cheek. "I'm so sorry Y/N, you shouldn't have to go through this" I cry. Suho comforts me while I cry out to her. "Seo-joon?" I hear her voice. I look up and see her delicate face. "Y/N!" I'm in shock. I have no other words to proceed with. Suho engulfs Y/N in a huge hug. A tinge of jealousy flows through me. I engulf Y/N in a huge hug. "I'm glad you're okay" I say. "What happened?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 111K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
176K 13.8K 35
Her marriage was fixed which was an arranged marriage but she moved to London to pursue her career and dreams and after that, she would marry. But in...
1.4M 128K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
1.5M 111K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...