Beyblade Burst: Shasa's Journ...

Dablitfam23 द्वारा

Shasa is a 15 Year old girl and an old friends of Valt Aoi, the number 1 Blader in the world. BC Sol has dull... अधिक

Shasa Guten
BC Sol Training
Talk With Kris
Cosmic Saturn
Power Of A Sparking Bey
Siblings Of Valt Aoi
Shasa VS Toko
Xander's Dojo
Xander's Training
Shasa VS Xander
Trip To New York
The Raging Bulls
Shasa VS Shu Part 1
Shasa VS Shu Part 2
Trip To The Sparking Arena
Valt VS Lane Part 1
Valt VS Lane Part 2
Reunited
Valt VS Shasa
New Rival and Friend
Shasa VS Tomoka
Shards Shirosago
Shasa VS Shards
Lui Shirosagi
Shasa VS Lui
Dante Koryu
Happy Valentines Day!
Rantaro Kiyama
Valt and Shasa VS Rantaro and Shards
The World Champion
Ranking Up
Challenge From Lane
Broken Bonds
Surge Saturn
The Sun Bladers
Limit Breakthrough
Free De La Hoya
Mirage Fafnir
Aiger VS Shasa Rematch
Infinite Achilles
Preparing For The World League
Beyblade World League
The First Round Part 1
The First Round Part 2
The Battle Royal
The Second Round Part 1
The Second Round Part 2
The Semi-Finals
Train Hard! Defeat Valt!
Finals! Shasa VS Valt!
Final Spark!

Shasa VS Tomoka Rematch

1.2K 30 4
Dablitfam23 द्वारा

     After the battle between the Asahi brothers, the sun was setting and they needed to part ways for now. Valt and Shasa said goodnight to each other and left to their own places.

During their walk, Shasa was thinking back to her battle with Hikaru, that sudden move that Saturn did was really powerful and it caused his Helios to burst. She was thinking on what to call it, it was really difficult coming up with a name.

She has no idea how Saturn pulled that move off at all. It just came out of no where, it's like Saturn had an awakening during battle.

But even so, Shasa needs to get stronger if she's gonna get payback on Lane. She can't just let him get away with what he did. She's gonna do whatever it takes to get stronger and take him down.

After Shasa walked a good distance, her eyes stumbled upon the beach where she saw Tomoka launching at the stadium where Shasa battled Lui and Dante.

Shasa was a bit surprised to see Tomoka here.

"Hey! Tomoka!" Shasa called out, before Tomoka launched she looked up and her eyes brightened at the sight of her friend.

"Shasa!" Tomoka happily called back.

Shasa ran down the steps towards the stadium.

"So you're training here, huh?" Shasa asked while she placed her hands in her pockets.

"Yup, I figured if I'm gonna catch up to the legends, I can't be wasting any time." Tomoka said, Shasa smiled at that and pulled something out of her pocket.

"Okay, then let's have a battle!" Shasa held out her new bey.

"Woah! You evolved Saturn?" Tomoka asked, obviously surprised.

"Yup, I had a few battles already. But since you're practicing, I wanted to help out." Shasa said as she grinned. Tomoka gave her a warm smile and nodded.

"Okay, It's on!" Tomoka agreed and Shasa walked to the other side of the speedstorm stadium.

"Finally, I can get a rematch with you again." Shasa said, she's lost to Tomoka once but she's not gonna lose this time.

Both bladers got in their launching positions.

Shasa decided to start this battle off in attack mode. Shasa's gonna try to end this battle with a burst finish. If she's going to beat Lane next time, she needs to surpass strong bladers and surpassing Tomoka will be a start.

There was a moment of silence before both bladers started the battle.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both bladers quickly did a lightning launch as both of their beyblades hit the stadium hard.

Both beyblades raced around the stadium passing each other.

"Go for it!" Shasa called out, making the first move.

Saturn quickly collided with Tanuki, pushing it to the side, but before it could recover, Saturn sent a barrage of attacks, not letting Tanuki out of the center.

She's definitely gotten stronger  Tomoka thought to herself as she gritted her teeth a bit and sweated.

"Tanuki!" Tomoka powered up with her aura surrounding her. Tanuki started to glow and Shasa decided to power up too.

"Saturn!" Shasa yelled as a light blue flare raged around her and summoned her bey's avatar.

"Blow her away!" Shasa yelled before she called out her special move:

"Limit Break: Surge!"

"Anemone Whip!"

CLASH

A small explosion caused the stadium to vibrate but also, Tanuki knocking Saturn out of the ring and hitting the sand before it ran out of stamina.

Tomoka has won the battle by a ring out finish.

"Yes!" Tomoka cheered.

Shasa just gritted her teeth, it seems like she's gonna need to push much more in order to win.

Shasa picked up her beyblade and turned back into the stadium and looked at Tomoka. She got frustrated that she lost. Shasa gritted her teeth until she remembered watching Valt's battle against Lane.

Remembering how Valt acted when he lost calmed her down. She closed her eyes and thought for a moment.

Suddenly, she smirked at Tomoka and said:

"It's not over just yet! Saturn and I are gonna win this one." Shasa claimed and got into her launching position.

Tomoka smirked back and got into her launching position.

"Sorry, but I don't intend on losing to you!"

Shasa decided to keep her beyblade on attack mode for now.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GO, SHOOT!!!" Both bladers pulled of a lightning launchs and both beys hit the stadium and again, raced passed each other along the stadium.

Shasa's quickly had her flare surrounding her.

"We're gonna burst you right here and now!" Shasa called out and Saturn raced to collide with Tanuki.

CLASH

Tanuki quickly got pushed aside from Saturns assault.

"Now it's our turn!" Tomoka yelled and Tanuki quickly recovered and raced towards Saturn.

CLASH

Now Saturn was pushed back.

"Not this time! Partner!" Shasa called out and Saturn landed on the surge zones of the stadium.

Saturn quickly gained speed around the zone.

"Alright! Now's our time to shine!" Shasa said and Saturn quickly spun along the walls.

"Saturn!" Shasa called out her bey and summoned Surge Saturn's avatar.

All of a sudden, Shasa felt a spring of coldness down her spine, as if something was about to happen.

Shasa then looked at her bey, that was racing towards Tanuki.

This was the move!

"Surge Distortion!"

Again, the stadium was filled with a huge explosion which caught Tomoka off guard.

(Credit to Arkham_Sin_Daze for the name: Surge Distortion)

Tomoka looked up to see Tanuki up into the air and burst.

The smoke of the explosion cleared. Tomoka looked at her beyblade with wide eyes.

Shasa just won with a burst finish.

"Alright!" Shasa cheered. She has now surpassed Tomoka.

"Woah...so this is Surge Saturn." Tomoka muttered to himself.

"Right? It's an awesome upgrade!" Shasa said as she showed off Surge Saturn.

"It sure is."

Shasa's eyes widened. She recognizes that voice. She slowly looked behind her and her eyes widened.

It was fifteen year old boy who has a spikey and messy blond hair with a red streak running through it. His eyes are black with dark-gray rings and his pupils are barely visible. He's wearing a lose yellow tank-top along, dark teal gauntlet fastened with a brown belt and golden buckle on his left arm. He also has a red sash, a gamboge-orange kilt with stitches, and baggy light-brown pants, blue boots with red markings.

His head was a bit tilted who was wearing a lazy smile on his face.

"Long time no see, Shasa."

Shasa knew this boy to be one of her teammates from BC Sol.

Free De La Hoya

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.2K 240 29
Story preview ~♥~
65.4K 1.8K 53
(Various x female blader reader) Two years after the International Blader's Cup, the story focuses on Aiger Akabane, a "wild child" that grew up in n...
24.2K 1.4K 35
❝ Rule no. 1 - No secret dating. ❞ ❝ The problem is that I don't know what problem I have with him! ❞ When the new BBA team, the bladebreakers was ma...