KAVA FF

By ilovepatchcipriano03

Kabir Sharma is a 25 years old cop. Vansh Raisinghania is 28 years old mafia businessman. Kabir sends a under... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Vansh POV
Chapter 6
Chapter 6.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 7 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 7.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 8 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 11 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Vansh POV)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 17.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 22
Narrator's POV (Bonus)
Chapter 23 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 26 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 28 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5 (Bonus)
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.5 (Bonus Chapter)
Chapter 36 (Vansh's POV)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5 (Bonus)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 (Vansh's pov)
Chapter 50
EPILOGUE
Author's note
Valentine Special

Chapter 27

1.4K 75 0
By ilovepatchcipriano03

Kabir's pov

I'm not at all good at bowling. I knew I was going to lose. But you know the best part of it, that I won even though I lost. I won another day with Vansh! So today is not our last day together!

I happily returned home with Vansh. We jumped on the sofa like two exhausted kids after playing cricket for the entire day. Not that we haven't played anything, bowling is not a tough game but two hours of it worn us out.

"Want some water?" I got up to get some for me.

"Yeah thanks." he said lazily.

I bought two glasses and the water bottle. "Here."

He drank it all in a sip. He paused for a sec and breath heavily. "I should call my driver."

"What? Are you mad?" I didn't want him to leave. "You're supposed to spend the whole day with me. And my day finishes at 11 at night. So you'll be here for another four hours I guess."

"Alright. But at least let me inform my family that I won't be there for dinner."

"Absolutely."

He got up and looked around to find out where he could go to do the phone call.

"Hmm... I need to get change." I left the room to put my night clothes on.

I really enjoyed myself with Vansh today. He was so...nice and cute. I will definitely miss him but the thought of spending another day with him entertains my heart. I felt something in my stomach at the idea of him with me. I thought it's because I was hungry, but deep down I knew that hunger never tickles you, and I was not ready to admit the second reason.

When I came out, I found Vansh looking at the picture on the wall. "My mom."

He jumped a little, he was so lost in watching the frames. "You live with your mother?"

"Kinda."

He did a What-do-you-mean face and waited for me to continue.

"She has to travel a lot because of her work. Actually, she always travels, once or twice a month she comes here. So I can't say she doesn't live here and I can't either say she lives here. Oh God, it's a paradox." I didn't realize it until now that it's like a figure of speech.

" And you're okay with it? "

" At first it was strange but work is work. And stay very busy with my own work that didn't notice anymore, honestly speaking. " that was true. I used to miss her, also now sometimes I feel the need to be with her but we can't do anything about it. I call her everyday and when I can't she calls. I know she loves me as she knows I love her.

"She is lucky to have you then." he smiled.

"For sure and I am lucky to have her." I smile back. "Wanna eat pizza?"

We ordered pizza and while we watched the TV.

"I usually don't watch much news once I'm home, because that is what I hear all day at the police station. So either I watch some documentary or Discovery Channel or if my mom is around she makes me watch her daily soap serials, which I must say are addictive."

" I think a movie is great. " he suggested

" Perfect. So tell me what movie you want to watch? " I showed him the list on Prime.

After debating for like half an hour we finalized Gulabo Sitabo and the pizzas arrived just on time.

While watching the movie the real reason for which I went to Vansh's office came to my mind.

Last week we managed to arrest two lorry drivers, through them we arrested other people involved and finally got the three names of the main businessmen involved in all that drug racket. And for my surprise Vansh wasn't into that list. I was happy that he had nothing to do with all this. But there was still Neha murder case, which was still open and he was the prime suspect. And I got some answers from the visit to the doctor.

I was asked to go to the hospital for some exams. As I came back it just slipped out of my mind. On Wednesday I was going to work and passed in front of that hospital where I was admitted after the fight with Vansh. I stopped and went to get another appointment. The nurse was taking a lot of time so I got up and went to check it by myself. I saw the nurse entering a room. I followed her and was about to knock when I heard her.

"There is Kabir Sharma, doctor, who said that he couldn't come for his check-up last. So I wanted to have a new date. Should I just tell him that there is no need or asking to come next week?"

The doctor's answer shocked me.

"Is the guy, who was admitted by Vansh Raisinghania? Then tell him to come next week. We should be hundred percent sure that he is fit."

I went back where I was sitting before. The nurse came and told me to come next Tuesday morning.

I was saved by Vansh that day. He could have just left me there to die. It was good for him, one enemy less. But he called the ambulance, saved me, asked the doctor for a complete treatment and paid all my bills. And all this anonymously. Why would he do that? Why would he save me when I was ready to kill him? Why didn't he ever mention that to me? I treated him like shit. But he was always worried about me. He was always gentile and had so much patience. But why?

With a tornado of thoughts in my mind I called him. But felt guilty and could ask him anything.

So here we are today. Watching a comedy movie and chilling on my sofa.

"Nice." he said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Pardon?"

"The film was really good."

"Yeah." I wasn't sure what to do.

"You okay Kabir?" he asked, touching my arm.

I was about to ruin everything. But it was necessary for me, for him and for our friendship. I know it wasn't the right way and for sure not the right time, but if I couldn't manage now, I'm never going to be able to make it.

After that day I tried in various ways to get permission to interrogate him, but miserably failed. There is no chance on this Earth that I can have him in my police station just for a few questions, and this time not as a suspect but as a witness. So I figured out the only route for the truth is this: asking Vansh what happened that day on that building.

"I want to ask you something." I said slowly.

"Go on." he gestured with his hand.

I cleared my throat because I want to tell him everything but at the same time I was running out of words. "So as you are aware, I have been investigating on Neha's murder mystery."

"Murder mystery?" he sarcastically highlighted my words.

"Yeah, I think this is the right...name."

He was staring at me confused.

"And as you are somehow involved in this-"

"Involved? Wasn't I the prime suspect?" he interrupted me.

"Oh can you please shut up for a second?" I furiously said.

He put a finger on his mouth. "I'm all ears."

"Okay. I really wish that we could bring this" I gestured to us "forever. But there is something which obstacles it. I want to be your friend without having any guilt."

"What's your point in all of this?"

Here we are. "See I have tried a lot to get you for an interrogation, so I could reach the truth but you're not just a businessman, you're the Vansh Raisinghania. Every time I try to take a step against you, there's a whole army who block me."

At first he was shocked but then he smicked, his usual arrogant smirk. I was not sure what that was meant to be. But I was taking my chances.

" It is really difficult for me not to know the whole truth. I'm friends with you but Neha was also a very good friend of mine. The idea of me being friends with the killer of my colleague, kills me every second."

"You want to interrogate me then, Inspector?" he asked straightly.

"No. And let me finish please. " he signed to continue. "Last week I went to the hospital where I was admitted after the fight with you. And I found out that you were the one who called the ambulance and...paid for my treatment."

He smiled. "So you want to pay me back?"

"Oh for God's sake!"

"Okay, sorry, sorry. I'll let you finish now." he said zipping his lips.

"Hm. I may not be the cleverest of cop, but I not that stupid." he bursted out laughing. I threatened him with my eyes. He apologized with his eyes. At first I forgot what I was saying. Oh yeah. "As far as I know, if someone kills a person, he or she never hesitates to kill another one. And in this case if you have killed Neha, why not me? And by killing me you were killing every finger and doubts on you. So there are two possibilities, first that you have a double personality or second, that you haven't killed anyone."

He seemed to think. "I think the double personality option is more interesting than the other one. And you know what? You could..." he was so excited about it.

"Oh hello! I'm not writing a movie here that should sound interesting. I'm asking you some serious questions, so please be serious. I know this isn't the right...but I..." I sighed and messaged my temple with my hand.

"It's okay, Kabir." he interrupted me. His face became neutral. There were no expressions on it.

I wasn't sure if he was angry or upset. 

Please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 521 68
* SINGHANIA SERIES - 1. Arrange to love marriage - ( Reyansh and Ahana) 2. Be My Forever - ( Yash and Divya ) 3. Attached to my heart (...
356K 20K 24
Book One in the 'Loving' series. ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ Arjun Singhania is a driven and successful 27-year-old man who believes he has everything he needs in lif...
129K 5.7K 32
Hello!!! Note: This is a completed book!! Started on Feb 22 , 2021 Ended on June 23 , 2021.. This is a RiAnsh story . Not related to the show!! No K...
17.7K 1K 8
Riddhima kabir Sharma who believes in two extremes , Black & white, come across a mystery which changes her life forever. What happened to her? Betra...