ETHEREAL, georgenotfound ✓

By miyahangout

completed! (georgenotfound x fem!oc) ANGEL was a fitting name for someone like Aspyn - possibly one of the on... More

- ETHEREAL
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
SAFE HAVEN (SEQUEL) + NOTE

027

18.7K 678 567
By miyahangout

cw: anxiety attack.
if this is a very triggering topic for you,
you can skip the chapter.
(i'll write a small summery of it at the end
of the chap if you're afraid of missing anything important!)

instagram !

Liked by fanaccount361873, fanaccount83282, and others

fanaccount one of the reasons i left twt is because of how FUCKING toxic some people are. i get that you might not like angel BUT AT LEAST FUCKING RESPECT HER. all ur arguments are like "oh she's a gold digger." "they don't like her like they barely talk to her online." "her streams are so boring."

THATS BECAUSE OF YOU. 1) she's successful. she doesn't need to stream, she likes to do it. don't ruin that for her. 2) HAVE YOU NOT LISTENED TO MINX AND NIKI WHEN THEY SAID THEY CANT INTERACT WITH SCHLATT/WILBUR BECAUSE OF WHAT YALL DO??? she was probably WARNED about y'all beforehand and that's probably why we can't even witness any progress of the friendships that have been made thru the karl n quackity, specifically with the DT. 3) her streams are COMFORTING for a lot of people — almost 10K, actually. it's the same way u feel comforted by karl, or quackity, or niki, or dream. it might not cater to u and that's ok!!!! just don't be rude.

now this thing is blatant disrespect. not only is it incredibly RUDE, but she mentioned that she has bad anxiety. one of the reasons she likes streaming is because her audience is so kind and it's not suffocating. if she were to realize that you guys were just pranking her and u throw a bunch of hate at her... i really hope you step on a lego and that your pillows are FLAT. fuck you.

Please try to spread this post and try to get people not to participate. Block and report them, tell your moots and mutuals to block and report. The worst part is that Angel doesn't use twt often, so there's a high chance she won't see any of this before she streams again.

spread kindness please.

Comments are limited for this post

real life !

Aspyn didn't know what to do. She stared at her screen, and she could feel her fingers beginning to twitch, her breathing beginning to shallow. She didn't know where the odd spurge of hate had come from, but her chat was filled with it. They were mocking her, ridiculing her for anything she said or did— and she barely started her stream.

00:00 | I LOVE YOU OMG HAHAHA 😩😩😩😒🥺
00:00 | [message deleted by a Mod: YALL I CANT EVEN PRETEND TO LIKE HER HAHA]
00:00 | GET THE FUCK OUT OF CHAT IF UR HERE FROM THAT TWEET
00:00 | ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
00:00 | DROWN OUT THE HATE 💗
00:00 | GET GEORGE!!!! BE FUNNY OR SOMETHING LOL
00:00 | well while we're here can u call dream lol
00:00 | YOU MISSED MY DONO AGAHAHHAHA
00:00 | oMg i LoVe YoU lmfao this is pathetic
00:00 | call Karl on stream!!!!! it's so quiet lol
00:00 | ❤️❤️ WE LOVE YOU ANGEL DONT LISTEN
00:00 | you're not even doing anything lmfaooo 🤡🤡
00:00 | WHERES ALEX???? ‼️‼️😩
00:00 | ANGEL ILY DONT WORRY BABES ❤️
00:00 | SHUT UP YALL DONT SPAM
00:00 | play with dream plz!!!!!! maybe i'll like u then lol
00:00 | [message deleted by a Mod: HEY WH0R3 LOL]
00:00 | she's so annoying is she gonna play yet lol

50K. 50K people were watching her at this moment. It may not seem like a lot to some people, but Angel averaged 10K per stream. And even then, the chat was nowhere near as hectic as it was now. She could hardly read chat, but she caught the gist of it. She couldn't even pick her pen to continue drawing, her hand was shaking so hard that she could barely feel her fingers.

00:00 | SHES SO F4K3 😃
00:00 | girlie is so unknown that she only has one mod in chat 🤡
00:00 | [message deleted by Mod: she's not even pretty lmfao]
00:00 | yall rly exaggerating under her posts😒
00:00 | HELLO ARE YOU GONNA PLAY ORRRR
00:00 | SHUT UP CHAT PLEASE
00:00 | [message deleted by a Mod: i knew she wasn't actually nice HA it's an act]
00:00 | CAUGHT IN 4K BITCH gnf4k
00:00 | chat toxic, sorry angel ❤️❤️❤️

Her mouth was dropped slightly open, her throat itching to get water. She didn't know what to do, or say. She could only continue reading as her throat felt like it was closing up.

00:00 | why is she so quiet smh
00:00 | [message deleted by a Mod: UR MUTED DUMBASS]
00:00 | guys stop you're making her nervous 🙄 /s
00:00 | LMFAOOO this is such a joke
00:00 | ❤️❤️❤️❤️
00:00 | i'm so sorry angel 😞💗💗
00:00 | fuck all of you in chat i hate u
00:00 | ❤️❤️
00:00 | KEKW

It felt hard to breath, and she felt like she was being trapped in a room. As if the walls were slowly moving to trap her in, encasing her with no escape. She felt her lungs filling up with nothing, some irreplaceable void that made it hard for her to breath. "Uh—um—" Her throat felt dry and scratchy, and she interrupted her stuttering with a cough.

Her eyes began to fill and her sight became increasingly blurry. Fuck. The last thing she wanted was a clip of her crying and shaking all on the internet.

Aspyn's heartbeat is pounding, ramming against her rib cage. But it almost feels faint to her, like she doesn't know it's there. Her eyes caught to her phone buzzing on the surface of her desk, almost begging her to pick it up. She didn't even notice the majority of messages being deleted by more moderators in her chat.

Her limp hand made its way to her phone and she picked it up , grasping so tight despite her fragile fingers. "Can the stream hear me?" Alex went straight to the point, but his tone was soft. Calming. Aspyn closed her eyes for a second, just to absorb Alex's voice in her head to replace the echoing ones that had been trying to make an appearance.

She shook her head, her voice croaky as she responded. "N-no.." Anyone in their right mind could hear the pure fear in her voice, but the microphone itself could barely pick up on the soft whisper.

"Good," he hummed. His voice played softly in her head, and he hated the fact that he couldn't embrace her in a hug. "Breath in an out for me, okay, hun? Together, in..... out...... in...... out...." Aspyn followed her friend's instructions, trying her best to take deep breaths.

The viewers began to plummet slowly, but everyone seemed to have the same angered thoughts. Aspyn's regular chat felt like they owed Aspyn more than just a simple apology, even though they tried their best to stop any toxicity from entering her chat.

As her breathing returned to a better pace and her lungs released masses of air, she brought a shaky hand up and wiped away her tears. "Karl and George are in your chat banning people at the moment, and Dream's drafting a tweet. We're here for you, Asp. God, I'm so sorry." Alex felt so guilty, and so did the rest of her friends. They were each feeling partly guilty for their rabid fans.

Aspyn shook her head slightly. She didn't blame them, and she didn't want them to blame themselves.

"You can end st—"

Her computer began to play the familiar Discord chime, indicating that someone was calling. She glanced at the name, then whispered to Alex. "Should I answer?"

With his encouragement, she clicked the button to accept the call. "Hi, bub." With Aspyn, Sapnap's tone was gentle. "Can stream hear me?" Like Alex, he also went straight to the point.

"Y-yeah..."

"Okay, great." He cleared his throat, going a bit closer to his mic. "LEAVE ANGEL THE FUCK ALONE. DON'T ASK ABOUT ME, DON'T ASK ABOUT DREAM, KARL, OR GEORGE. STOP FUCKING ASKING HER DUMB SHIT, STOP BEING RUDE, AND JUST ENJOY THE FREE CONTENT SHE'S GIVING YOU. I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT— THEN LEAVE, DUMB BITCH." With chat, Sapnap was enraged. He was often mad at his own chat, but when he caught wind of Aspyn's panic attack during her stream, he knew it had to be the cause of the chat.

His tone lowered to a much, much softer one. You would think it was a completely different person. "Bye, Angel. I'll call you later, okay?"

"O-okay."

"Love you," he murmured, earning the twitch of a smile from her.

"Love you too."

if you skipped the chapter, here's
a short summery!

CHAPTER SUMMERY:
- Aspyn is streaming but then people come
into her chat as a "prank" and basically
start mocking her. She gets an anxiety attack
and starts freaking out on stream and
Quackity calls her and tries to calm her down.
Sapnap also calls her and yells at chat.

small note:
you all are so loved and valid. i'm so so
fucking proud of you, and where you are.
remember to stay hydrated and take care of
yourself. i love you. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 343 23
In which Dahlia Howard, a girl oblivious to the toxicity of her relationship, gets introduced to new people by her best friend Sapnap or In which Geo...
157K 4.9K 34
In the entirety of the minecraft community, there were bound to be two creators that didn't get along after meeting. It just so happened that GeorgeN...
369K 10.3K 31
Dream can't help but radiate top energy no matter what situation he is in that's basically the description of this story. NOTE!! This is based off...
9.2K 257 15
When Y/N joins the Dream SMP, she and George seem to get along very well but what happens when Dream starts to catch feelings for his best friend's c...