Kitten (BNHA X Child!Reader)✅

By AlanaFitz

"Hitoshi you can't just put your little sister in the sink whenever she bothers you!" Shota yelled trying to... More

"Want a little sibling?"
"What about her?"
"She's so cute!"
"I thought you were kidding"
"THEY'RE BONDING"
"Squishy.."
"IIDA DON'T HIT HER!"
"Unattended"
"You PUSSY!"
"Happy Birthday~"
"It's not a toy, Tamaki"
"Tinyzawa~"
"What happened to her!?"
"Wrestling?"
Hitoshi the meanie
The Future (1)
LOV (1)
Bullies
The Past (2)
LOV (2)
First Kiss!
"Are you cheating on me?"
Her mom (1)
Her mom (2)
Her mom (3) + LOV
Hehe
"MARRY ME!"
Her mom (4)
Her mom (5)
her mom (6)
"She touched my balls!"
The End!
ayo!

Back to the Future (3)

8K 351 497
By AlanaFitz

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

30

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

10 minutes later in Aizawa's office.

"So... what that means is you're my daughter from 12 years in the future who came here accidentally."

"Yes."

"And Bakugo tried to kiss you just now?"

"Precisely"

"Which means Bakugo tried to kiss my daughter?" He asked with a twisted grin as his eye twitched.

"Wait- wh- Well i didn't-"

"Yeah Mr Aizawa do something! He tried to take our girl's first kiss!" Kota yelled.

"Let's not make this a big deal guys-" she cut in

"I thought i was your first Kiss" Wakatoshi pondered.

"Y-You said you wouldn't bring that up!" She whined pointing at the olive haired boy.

Everyone turned to the pair.

"You two Kissed?!?" Katsuma gaped.

"WAKATOSHI YOU CHEATED" Eri screamed.

"Miracle boy...." Satori exhaled shakily.

"Why didn't you tell us! I'll kill yo-"

"Quit acting like you didn't kiss Deku and Icy-hot either. In fact I think you kissed alot of people that day" Bakugou trailed off that blessed day when (Y/n) went on a kissing spree.

"WHY BRING THAT UP KATSUKI?!"

"HEY DON'T CALL ME THAT I'M OLDER THAN YOU!"

"(Y/n). You've got some explaining to do" Aizawa whispered.

"Dad- well uh- past dad. It's not a big deal! We were still toddlers and i barely remember"

"Still..." He glared at at the tall Male who's dull expression didn't waver. "Explain"

"Ugh come on it's just- you know... you used to kiss my bruises when I got hurt so I uh-" She explained fiddling with her fingers "I thought- you know"

"Where did he hurt himself?" Asked Eri

"I don't remember! It was so long ag-"

"My lips" Wakatoshi interrupted.

"AHHHH HE SOILED HER"

"YOU BETRAYED US MAN WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BRO-CODE"

"DOES THAT MEAN KITTEN CHOSE HIM!?"

"IT WAS JUST A KISS WE ALL HAVE A CHANCE"

"In that case I have an Ouchie too." Katsuma started "it's also on my l-"

"Have you forgotten I'm right here?" Smirked Aizawa looking murderous.

"Can i go now?" Bakugo asked.

"NO!"

"Fr though you almost kissed her.." Satori muttered "which means... you almost kissed that kid" he said pointing at little (Y/n).

Katsuki was beyond disgusted.

He was centimeters close to making out with a Child. Well a child from the future.

What made it worse it that he actually found her attractive in her Teenage form.

"I mean technically she can make herself older" Eri muttered.

"Yeah but her older form looks nothing like that" Aizawa spoke pointing at his future daughter.

"Are you saying my style is bad!?" She asked defensively.

"No I'm saying.. actually.. yeah. You were supposed to be goth like me" He frowned "I invested so much into cultivating it"

"Are you kidding?" She gaped "I told you im not- just- UGHHH you're the same in the past"

"Young lady don't speak to me like that" Frowned Aizawa.

"You're not even my dad!"

"I-"

"Oof-"

"Uh oh-"

"I am!" Argued the adult.

"No.. you're literally too young"

"I'm literally your dad. Future or past! So listen to me" Aizawa put his foot down "no boyfriends! No kissing!"

"Isn't she 16?" Asked Kota.

"Yes."

"Are we ignoring the fact that Bakugou is a literal Pedo?" Joked Satori.

"WHAT THE- SHUT UP I'M NOT!" He shrieked.

"Technically you're 12 years older than her so.." Explained Wakatoshi.

"Well how was I supposed to know?!?"

"Idk... maybe just don't kiss random strangers" Scoffed Eri.

"Did you just say 'idk'?"

"YOU'RE ALL LOSING FOCUS! WE HAVE TO GET BACK TO THE FUTURE"

"What do you expect me to do!?"

"I think you should all just hang on. I'll call nezu" Aizawa sighed "for now... just go back and wait till I call you"

"Okay!"

"Okay Father-in-law"

As the teens walked out with Bakugou looking like his soul left his body, they headed back to the swimming pool.

"I know I'm straight but.....your dad's a total dilf" Smirked Katsuma.

"Right?" Eri gasped "like he actually looked presentable today!"

"What the fu-"

"Wouldn't mind tapping both the dad and his daughter" Kota Joked

"Well said, Kota" Tendou nodded.

"I see you're still the normal one" Bakugo mumbled, looking at Wakatoshi.

"For real though, Her other dad too!"

"Shit yeah and Hitoshi could get this bussy too"

"Yeah like the way Mr. Yamada packed up his hair-"

"ARGH NOOO STOP TALKING ABOUT MY FAMILY LIKE THAT" she screamed with her ears covered as she ran ahead of them.

"They're literally a FILF" Eri joked ignoring the embarrassed screams.

"Family I'd love to fuck?" Asked Kota.

"Dude...right-"

"Man y'all are gross as fuck" Bakugo cringed, walking as fast as he could away from the group.

"Okay guys were back!" Annouced Katsuma.

"So can you explained what the hell just went down." Mina asked

"It's simple, my dear." Interrupted Aoyama "they're from the future" he smiled striking a pose.

"What?"

"It's true. We got hit by a quirk" Wakatoshi added.

"Does that mean... the cute girls are actually..." Denki trailed off, as he looked at Both (Y/n) and Eri. Then their toddler forms "oh gosh I think I'm gonna be sick."

"What happened?" Little Satori asked "who are they?"

"We're you from the future."

Soon after they got bombarded with multiple questions.

"Do Bakugo and Izuku still argue?"

"AM I HOT IN THE FUTURE!?"

"Do I get a girlfriend!?"

"Am I famous!??"

"One at a time kids" Smirked Kota loving the attentions the girls gave him.

"First of all.. you're all hot" Eri admitted "like damn! Especially you Kirishima! You got so big and tall!"

"I did!?" He grinned showing off his sharp teeth.

"Yes actually you got much taller than Shoji"

"Haha! That means you tower over Bakugou" Sero joked.

"Oh you have piercings" Satori pointed at Sero.

"Whoa shit really!?"

"Yeah.. you, Deku, Jirou, Bakugou and Kirishima. But you and Bakugou and Denki have Tatoos"

"Me next!" Yelled Ochaco.

"You're literally a business mogul. Nobody knows how you got so rich!"

"Iida got really foine too! He still acts the same though"

"Froppy and Momo are always on Magazines"

"Really, why?"

"Cuz you're both fucking hot!" Eri yelled

"What about me!?" Mineta asked gaining some frowns.

"Surprisingly you were the first to get married"

"Huh!? Mineta?"

"Say sike right now"

"Oh yeah and shoto has long hair now"

"I have one question" The candycane asked with an intense gaze "the pro-hero Endeavour. Is he dead?"

"Wha?"

"Um..your dad? Why would you wanna-"

"Just answer me" he said quickly.

"No he's alive."

"Fuck" he hissed

"Enough dilly-dally. There's a more important question" Deku announced "Who's the number 1 hero?!"

"Oh that?" Kota giggled "it's easy"

"Well who is it!?" Jirou yelled as they all watched in anticipation.

"It's just-"

Suddenly a white light flashed, blinding everyone and the teens were falling down the same whirlpool as before.

"NO NO NO YOU HAVE TO TELL US!"

"WHO IS IT"

"You know what!? You can all find out in 12 years!" Eri laughed.

"NO!"

And the hole closed.

AND They were falling again.

Except this time they were all holding (Y/n).

And then. They landed on the ground in the alley.  Except this time it was flooded with people.

The villain was unconscious and tied up and the person holding the rope was none other than, Bakugou.

Behind him stood Izuku and Shoto in their hero costumes.

As soon as their eyes landed on the teenagers they all clutched their heads and groaned a little bit.

"Are you guys okay?" Asked Katsuma.

"Yeah...just a small headache" Shoto mumbled.

(Y/n) looked at Bakugou who was giving her this mortified expression. He cringed a bit before stomping away.

"Kacchan!? Where are you going?" Izuku chased after him.

"You think he knows...?" Whispered Satori.

"Yeah...he does" Nodded Wakatoshi.

"You.. " Shoto spoke up pointing at them. "Did you- did you go...uh.. nevermind that would be weird"

After some incoherent mumbling, he slung the villain over his shoulder and walked away avoiding all eye-contact.

Later...

"(Y/N), You have 10 seconds to explain why you haven't answered your phone and why I have vague memories of Bakugou almost kissing you" Aizawa fumed marching down the driveway.

"Heyyy Papa~"

"Don't papa me! You- How did-"

"It was all a dream. Don't think too much of it"

"It wasn't I swear it actually happened"

"Dad... why would Bakugou kiss me if he's an adult?" She asked.

"I don't know!? You were a teenager!" He whined. "Kitten what have I told you about time travelling!? I told you not to!"

"The fuck? When?" She asked.

"AHA! So you did time travel!"

"You're not making any sense" She shook her head innocently "perhaps it's your sleep medication"

"No! LIsten to ME" He argued, thrashing as she dragged him in.

"Mhm.. tell me more about this dream"

"IT WAS NOT A DREAM"

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

Kitten

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 590 14
This story is a Hitoshi Shinso x reader! I don't really have anything to say except your Kyoka Jiro's twin Sister! And if you want me to change it to...
722K 18.2K 97
After being saved from the league of villains you where met with the man who let you in his home with open arms Meeting his goofy class you've grown...
236K 7.3K 37
The dark clothed man looked down at you blearily from over the top of his scarf. "Are you alright, kid?" he asked. His sharp gaze flicks to the bruis...
8.2K 332 16
Shinsou Hitoshi was looking for help with his hero suit that day, not a partner. Although he supposes the second option isn't so bad, either. Mute re...