Kitten (BNHA X Child!Reader)✅

De AlanaFitz

"Hitoshi you can't just put your little sister in the sink whenever she bothers you!" Shota yelled trying to... Mai multe

"Want a little sibling?"
"What about her?"
"She's so cute!"
"I thought you were kidding"
"THEY'RE BONDING"
"Squishy.."
"IIDA DON'T HIT HER!"
"Unattended"
"You PUSSY!"
"Happy Birthday~"
"It's not a toy, Tamaki"
"Tinyzawa~"
"What happened to her!?"
"Wrestling?"
Hitoshi the meanie
The Future (1)
LOV (1)
Bullies
The Past (2)
LOV (2)
First Kiss!
"Are you cheating on me?"
Her mom (1)
Her mom (2)
Her mom (3) + LOV
Hehe
Her mom (4)
Her mom (5)
her mom (6)
Back to the Future (3)
"She touched my balls!"
The End!
ayo!

"MARRY ME!"

9.9K 459 654
De AlanaFitz

A cute chapter to calm us all down from (M/n) and her bullshit.

This takes place a few weeks before her mother shows up.

BakagousBitch , FEITANSSBRAT and KatieShadows made these cute suggestions

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

26

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ɴʏᴀ~

It was a calm  morning in the Aizawa/Yamada/Shinsou household.

Hitoshi and our Baby were still fast asleep so the Fathers decided to watch a movie on the morning of their day off.

"Thanks so much for agreeing Tai" sighed Hizashi still on the phone with his colleague. The Pro hero Fatgum.

"Of course! I love that kid~ Tamaki and Eijirou wouldn't mind her helping out during training"

"Alright then, we'll send her over after breakfast" Hizashi nodded before hanging up.

On cue, the toddler waddled down the staircase carefully counting the steps while her parents watched her in awe.

"Papa! Daddy!" She beamed finally reaching the bottom of the staircase as she ran over to them.

"Hey kitten~"

"What are we watching?" She asked climbing the couch as she squeezed in between the cuddling couple.

"Meet my husband" the woman on the television spoke.

That particular word sparked (Y/n)'s attention, she usually heard her parents refering to eachother as that aside from the people who said it outside.

"What's a husband?" She asked, her eyes still glued to the television.

"Uh..good question" Aizawa nodded "Zashi?"

"Huh? Uh.. um" Hizashi scratched his head "Why don't you answer, papa?"

"Uh.. a husband is like.. someone you marry when you're older." The ravenette explained.

"Yeah. They give good hugs and kisses" Hizashi added.

"Marry?"

"They live together when they're older."

"So.. are you my husband?"

"Ah!? Um! No- actually we can't be-.. well because we're already your Daddies"

"Oh.....So can i marry Toshi?"

"Yes." Hitoshi monotoned standing at the foot of the staircase "(Y/n) will marry me. No girls. No boys" he nodded to himself.

"I- wait.." Aizawa paused "No. Toshi's already your brother"

"But... but i wanna marry-"

"Kitten.. you can get married when you're older okay? See even Toshi's too young to get married" Hizashi giggled.

"Okay! I can wait" she nodded smiling.

"Yeah-"

"So.. can Eri-Chan be my husband?" she asked

"Eri-Chan can be your wife since she's a-"

"No" Hitoshi and Aizawa interrupted.

"Oh.. what about Satori...he gives good hugs! And Katsuma?"

"I think we should stop talking about this" Hitoshi whispered.

°❈° ≫≪ °❈° ≫/ᐠ.ꞈ.ᐟ\≪ °❈° ≫≪ °❈°

Sometime later

"RAAHHHH BABY SHARK!!" Yelled the shark-toothed boy as he ran across the empty parking lot.

"EIJIROU" Her high pitched voice echoed as she ran towards him...well tried.

Her legs do be pretty short.

"Yay!" They both squealed as she jumped into his arms for a hug.

"Mr Aizawa! Hey~ how is-"

"You're a good kid.... but it's my day off so I'll make this quick" Aizawa started "she likes grapes. Don't give her too much candy and make sure she doesn't get hurt. If her quirk activates there's a big pair of clothes so- yeah. Take care goodbye"

"Oh okay- Oof" the backpack was shoved right into his chest.

"Goodbye baby" Aizawa waved.

"Bye papa! I love you!" she yelled.

"I love you too!"

"NO I LOVE YOU" she yelled.

"YES! COMPETITIVE SPIRIT" Aizawa yelled back "HAVE FUN KIDDO" he yelled fist-pumping.

This was the first time Eijirou had seen Aizawa yell as loud as Hizashi. Or smile.

"Let's go~" The toddler announced.

"Of course!"

The walk into the school was quiet aside from the sound of Eijirou humming as she rested her head on his shoulder, arms hanging the nape of his neck.

"Eiji~" Hummed the girl.

"Yeah, yeahh?"

"Can you be my husband?" She asked tiling her head making him pause.

"Uh- what?"

"Marry me!" She smiled.

"Aw~" He gushed "you're the cutest little thing" he laughed "but i can't marry you, your dads would probably off me" He stated.

"Okay I'll ask someone else" she nodded  slowly.

Soon after they got into the small training room.

She ran in comfortably.

"Marshmallow!" She gasped deeply as she pointed at Taishiro.

"Grape!" He pointed back.

Marshmallow? Tamaki thought.

"I missed you" she announced "why didn't you visit?" she pouted.

"Aw I'm so sorry Kiddo- i got so busy with work" he frowned kneeling down to pat her head.

Soon after her mood switched up she skipped over to an ever confused Tamaki.

She grasped the hem of his cloak, blank gaze piercing into his skull.

"Uh...hi" he mumbled.

"...i like your skirt" she commented.

"I-it's not a-"

"Alrighty! I'll go get some snacks!" Fatgum announced, leaving the room.

"Tama..." she started pulling his cloak up "what's under the-"

"REEE" a high pitched scream escaped tbe boy's mouth. "HELP"

The girl crawled underneath the cloak of the screaming Tamaki.

"What are you doing Kiddo" laughed the redhead

"Sh-she's crawling around!"

"It's small!" She yelled.

"Wh-" Kirishima gaped.

"NO IT ISN'T" Tamaki shrieked pulling the cloak up  so she could crawl out.

"It's really small" she repeated sitting on the floor.

"S-stop! You didn't see an-anything" He pointed accusingly.

"Did to" she stated firmly with a sharp gaze making the boy shiver.

"What did you see?"

"She said she saw your di-"

"She saw what now??" Fatgum asked standing at the door "ARE YOU FLASHING!?!"

"NO"

"Anyway i brought som-"

"I'VE GOT IT!" The toddler jumped up. "YOU" She pointed at the blonde "MARSHAMALLOW!"

"I'm gonna marry you!" She yelled.

"Uh..."

The room went silent.

Taishiro was a nice guy. We all know that. But he just didn't know how to deal with kids. Aside from playing with them.

"You.. wanna marry me?" He repeated.

"Yeah! And you'll be my husband and gimme hugs!"

"Hugs..?"

Taishiro was very confused. He didn't know how exactly to let her down without making her cry so the exact thing he thought to do was talk himself out of it.

"Uh.. Gummy bear~ I'd love to marry you! But right now you're still little. So maybe when you're older" he lied nodding to himself "y-yeah.. when you're older. That's gonna be in a very long time and maybe you'd like someone el-"

"So you'll marry me when i grow up?" She asked, making sure of what he said.

"Yeah" he nodded.

Tamaki and his junior just watched the exchange take place unsure whether to cut in or not. One thing was for sure.

Tamaki had a bad feeling of where this was going.

There was something he was forgetting.

"Really really!?" She asked again.

"Yeah yeah gummy bear! I will i will- now let's get training"

"Okay!" She nodded running off to the corner where her bag was.

She picked up her little backpack and rushed into the storage closet slamming the door behind her.

"Hey what are you doing-" Eijiro laughed knocking the door lightly.

"Just a minute~" she hummed. Her voice sounding a bit lower.

"Ah...i know where this is going" Tamaki whispered to himself

The door swung open and out ran an adult sized (Y/n) in a yellow sundress with her old clothes discarded on the floor.

"Wait a se-"

"HUH?!"

That was what Taishiro forgot. The quirk. Nobody knew exactly what her quirk was but one of the effects made her age.

"NOW YOU GOTTA MARRY ME!"

"NO- YOU'RE A MINOR"

He said no, finally. But something clicked in her 4 year old brain.

Her dad was always telling her to fight for something she wanted.

Thus awakening her..

Competitive Spirit.

"YOU CAN'T SAY NO YOU PROMISED!!!" She screamed running towards him.

"HELP ME" the blonde shrieked.

"On it!" Kirishima nodded following the girl.

"Do not touch me" she hissed narrowing her eyes at him

"Y-yes ma'am"

"I CAN'T MARRY YOU GUMMY BEAR"

"I WILL MARRY YOU OR ELSE"

"DEMON INCARNATE" Tamaki screamed before passing out

"Ah! Senpai!"

The room was a mess, Tamaki on the floor. Taishiro and adult (Y/n) running in circles and Kirishima hanging on by a thread.

"Hey sorry for dropping by but i gotta pick up-" Aizawa paused at the door frame.

"SHOUTA- TAKE YOUR CHILD" The blonde yelled as she'd finally leaped on his back pushing him down.

"Wh... what's going on"

"TAKE HER QUICKLY MR AIZAWA" Kirishima screamed.

Aizawa then activated his quirk making her shrink in the dress on the man.

Taishiro then used the opportunity to hop into the table so she wouldn't  be able to get to him.

"GET DOWN AND MARRY ME"

"Kitten.. come here" Aizawa stated not once taking his eyes off the child.

She stomped over to her father and began to tug the hem of his pants

"What's wrong baby?" Asked Hizashi, almost laughing at the oversized dress on her.

"Marshamallow said he'd marry me and then-"

"Marshamallow?" Asked Aizawa.

"Tai" she stated.

"He said he'd marry you!??" Hizashi gasped scooping up his baby.

"Ah.. A groomer eh?" Aizawa shook his head.

"Wh- NO!"

"Yes Taishiro... didn't take you as that kind of guy" Hizashi sighed solemnly.

"I can see the headlines already 'Pro Hero admits to being a pedophile' " Aizawa added.

"NO NO YOU'VE GOT IT ALL WRONG. I AIN'T NO GROOMER" He hopped off the chair. "She said she wanted me to be her husband."

"You are" she hissed making him flinch.

"Ah.. blaming the victim?" Hizashi gasped.

"No please i swear i-" "I couldn't say no! I was scared"

"Gaslighting" Aizawa added "and you... watched this all happen."

"Mr Aizawa you've got it all wrong- he just-"

"Oh be quiet you, I'm kidding" The man broke into a smile. "I'd never let my daughter near anyone who'd potentially hurt her"

(Note: This is someone that let's her have sleepovers with the LOV)

"Yeah it's kinda our fault. We had a hard time explaining to her what marriage was. We'll make sure to do it properly this time" Hizashi explained.

"Wait.. why did you guys even come here so early?" Asked Eijirou.

"She's supposed to go see her doctor today. It slipped my mind so I'll see to that now."

"And why is Tamaki on the floor?"

"Oh that's because-"

"I saw it! It was small!" The little girl interrupted.

"Saw... what?" Hizashi asked.

"Under his cloak" she smiled.

"What?"

"Uh.. I should probably run now" Kirishima whispered to himself before leaping out the nearest window

Before you ask what she saw....she meant Tamaki's cloak wasn't very spacious.

═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

Kitten

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

/ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗

My writing got a lil rusty lol

(Remember besties, I'm still on Hiatus)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

236K 7.3K 37
The dark clothed man looked down at you blearily from over the top of his scarf. "Are you alright, kid?" he asked. His sharp gaze flicks to the bruis...
84.3K 4.1K 39
𝕊𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕤: 𝔸 𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕢𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤. "You should still come over...but leave your tools. I'm not a...
145K 6.2K 17
⌜ ❝ 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐀? ❞ ⌟ .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・. 〄 𝗕...
8.2K 332 16
Shinsou Hitoshi was looking for help with his hero suit that day, not a partner. Although he supposes the second option isn't so bad, either. Mute re...